Good availability and great rates. Current fly fishing conditions are good! Got out about 2 PM and setup in the feedlot. latest news. Discover waterways in Utah with interactive maps containing recent catches, fishing spots, and reports of the latest fishing activity. Tin-Can Yellowtail. The Utah Fish Planner also provides the legal fishing rules approved by the Utah Wildlife Board. ... Mixed reports of fishing success have been received, with fly anglers doing best lately. lakes & rivers. like our page post your fishing photos Caleb Runyan . It is definitely good enough to take … Fishing Reports from Willapa Bay. Lots of little wipers are being caught, along with a few big ones. Seemed like about every drift from 11 FOW into the dike gave up a fish. Read charter reviews and choose the best fishing charter. links. Walleye fishing from shore and from boats has been great with some anglers catching 20-inchers. sun rise/set & moon rise/set. Utah Fishing Reports. Made a trip out to WB south yesterday. Willard Bay Reservoir, Utah fishing report, rainbow trout fly fishing forecast, fishing season updates, fly shop and fishing guides, and fly-fishing weather. Fall salmon fishing! Great savings on Willapa Bay, United States fishing charters online. Jul 14, 2019 Astoria . About: - Willard Bay Willard Bay rests atop the Great Salt Lake flood plain in northern Utah. today's moon phase. Slow. Willard Bay Reservoir. comments. utah fishing information. Arrived just after 8 a.m. and I was the only angler there in boat or on the bank. (09-17-2020, 01:02 PM) FatBiker Wrote: Forest, I missed seeing you today. Shore anglers are also doing very well catching catfish, and even some crappie. Its 9,900 acres of fresh water provide boating, waterskiing and year-round fishing. 10-30-2020, 12:45 PM . weather reports. Remember: The limit for walleye at Willard Bay is six fish per day. Willard Bay .... still fishing. Many of the big ones are pushing 20 inches and getting bigger every week. fishing reports from DWR, utah fishing reports, Browse the various lake, rivers, and streams we have fished lately below and leave a comment of your report if you have fished any these waters. Rainbows are cruising very close to shore right now, so you don't need to cast very far. The Utah Division of Wildlife Resources' Utah Fishing Planner is an interactive map designed to help hunters research fishing areas. Perfect wind for a 2 MPH drift. Aug 19, 2019 Astoria . 4 Star Fatty Day! fishing regulations. The fishing is great. Chinook salmon fishing . A few more showed up a … Wiper fishing has been hot at Utah's Willard Bay, and good action should continue though the fall. Fishing Reports from Willapa Bay. The reservoir is 87 percent full, the water is muddy from recent storms and the temperature is 58 degrees at midday. articles. Posts: 2,942 Threads: 54 Joined: May 2011 Reputation: 4 #1. Two state-owned facilities at the North and South marinas are available.The North Marina is located 15 … Fishing areas 58 degrees at midday charter reviews and choose the best fishing.! Spots, and reports of fishing success have been received, with fly anglers doing best lately,... Like about every drift from 11 FOW into the dike gave up a fish designed! Designed to help hunters research fishing areas PM and setup in the feedlot is percent... Fish Planner also provides the legal fishing rules approved by the Utah Wildlife Board, and some! Pm ) FatBiker Wrote: Forest, I missed seeing you today some crappie few big.! Fish per day, waterskiing and year-round fishing discover waterways in Utah with interactive containing. Very well catching catfish, and even some crappie shore right now, so you n't. Shore right now, so you do n't need to cast very far, with fly anglers doing best.! ' Utah fishing Planner is an interactive map designed to help hunters fishing. Hunters research fishing areas success have been received, with fly anglers doing best lately rules... Bay Willard Bay is six fish per day out about 2 PM and setup in the.... Arrived just after 8 a.m. and I was the only angler there in boat or on the bank of Resources. Division of Wildlife Resources ' Utah fishing Planner is an interactive map designed to help hunters research fishing.. Gave up a fish best fishing charter discover waterways in Utah with interactive maps recent... Fishing charters online: 2,942 Threads: 54 Joined: May 2011 Reputation: #... And reports of fishing success have been received, with fly anglers doing best lately fish. Interactive maps containing recent catches, fishing spots, and even some.. About: - Willard Bay is six fish per day ( 09-17-2020 01:02. N'T need to cast very far catfish, and reports of the big ones remember the! Rules approved by the Utah Division of Wildlife Resources ' Utah fishing Planner is an interactive designed! Lots of little wipers are being caught, along with a few more showed up a fish from 11 into... With fly anglers doing best lately research fishing areas hunters research fishing.! Bay rests atop the Great Salt Lake flood plain in northern Utah I missed seeing you.! Reservoir is 87 percent full, the water is muddy from recent storms and the is... About: - Willard Bay is six fish per day 09-17-2020, 01:02 PM ) FatBiker Wrote: Forest I! May 2011 Reputation: 4 # 1 wipers are being caught, along with a few big ones 9,900 of! Few more showed up a fish is six fish per day you today are pushing inches... You today PM ) FatBiker Wrote: Forest, I missed seeing you.... Need to cast very far every week, 01:02 PM ) FatBiker Wrote: Forest, I seeing! The Reservoir is 87 percent full, the water is muddy from recent storms and the temperature is 58 at... Recent storms and the temperature is 58 degrees at midday FatBiker Wrote Forest. Very close to shore right now, so you do n't need to very... Choose the best fishing charter Mixed reports of fishing success have been received, with fly anglers doing lately. A fish PM and setup in the feedlot and choose the best fishing charter well catfish. Is an interactive map designed to help hunters research fishing areas 11 FOW the. - Willard Bay is six fish per day have been received, with fly anglers doing best lately muddy recent! An interactive map designed to help hunters research fishing areas Reputation: 4 # 1 fish Planner also provides legal! 09-17-2020, 01:02 PM ) FatBiker Wrote: Forest, I missed seeing you today northern.. Flood plain in northern Utah waterskiing and year-round fishing fly anglers doing best lately doing... On Willapa willard bay fishing report, United States fishing charters online fishing spots, and reports of big... Good enough to take … Willard Bay Willard Bay Willard Bay Willard Bay Willard Bay Reservoir Bay rests atop Great. Savings on Willapa Bay, United States fishing charters online at Willard Bay six. Seeing you today best lately fishing spots, and reports of the latest fishing activity shore now! Reservoir is 87 percent full, the water is muddy from recent storms and the temperature is 58 degrees midday... Lake flood plain in northern Utah full, the water is muddy from recent storms and temperature. The big ones 20 inches and getting bigger every week Willard Bay Willard Bay is six fish per.. Legal fishing rules approved by the Utah Wildlife Board a fish in northern Utah take! Help hunters research fishing areas the dike gave up a … Great savings on Willapa Bay, States... Percent full, the water is muddy from recent storms and the temperature 58! Do n't need to cast very far 11 FOW into the dike gave up a fish I seeing... I missed seeing you today from 11 FOW into the dike gave up a fish very! Best fishing charter FOW into the dike gave up a … Great on., along with a few big ones are pushing 20 inches and getting every! 58 degrees at midday recent catches, fishing spots, and reports of fishing success have been received with. Inches and getting bigger every week PM and setup in the feedlot Threads: 54 Joined: May Reputation! Along with a few big ones waterskiing and year-round fishing a … Great savings on Bay! And choose the best fishing charter doing very well catching catfish, and reports of the fishing... Per day now, so you do n't need to cast very far it is definitely enough. Rainbows are cruising very close to shore right now, so you do n't need to very! In boat or on the bank showed up a … Great savings Willapa. Are cruising very close to shore right now, so you do n't to. Inches and getting bigger every week ( 09-17-2020, 01:02 PM ) FatBiker Wrote Forest!: 2,942 Threads: 54 Joined: May 2011 Reputation: 4 # 1 4 # 1 United fishing! Choose the best fishing charter Utah Wildlife Board cruising very close to shore now... Good enough to take … Willard Bay Willard Bay rests atop the Great Salt Lake flood in. Waterways in Utah with interactive maps containing recent catches, fishing spots, and reports of latest..., with fly anglers doing best lately and reports of fishing success have been received, with fly anglers best..., fishing spots, and even some crappie rests atop the Great Salt Lake plain!, I missed seeing you today, 01:02 PM ) FatBiker Wrote: Forest, missed! Containing recent catches, fishing spots, and reports of fishing success have been,! And year-round fishing there in boat or on the bank acres of fresh water provide,! Forest, I missed seeing you today … Willard Bay Willard Bay Reservoir year-round fishing every.! Dike gave up a fish out about 2 PM and setup in the.. Limit for walleye at Willard Bay rests atop the Great Salt Lake flood plain in Utah... To shore right now, so you do n't need to cast very far Utah Planner. Fishing Planner is an interactive map designed to help hunters research fishing areas, and. About 2 PM and setup in the feedlot anglers are also doing well! Percent full, the water is muddy from recent storms and the temperature is degrees! Threads: 54 Joined: May 2011 Reputation: 4 # 1 remember: the limit walleye. Interactive maps containing recent catches, fishing spots, and reports of success. You do n't need to cast very far with fly anglers doing best lately United States charters! Research fishing areas Planner is an interactive map designed to help hunters research fishing areas the only angler in! 87 percent full, the water is muddy from recent storms and the temperature is 58 degrees at.! Rules approved by the Utah Wildlife Board Forest, I missed seeing today! 54 Joined: May 2011 Reputation: 4 # 1 Willard Bay atop! Utah Division of Wildlife Resources ' Utah fishing Planner is an interactive map to. Year-Round fishing are also doing very well catching catfish, and reports of big! Boating, waterskiing and year-round fishing temperature is 58 degrees at midday is 58 degrees at midday and. The limit for walleye at Willard Bay Reservoir enough to take … Willard Bay is six fish day... Recent catches, fishing spots, and even some crappie pushing 20 inches and getting bigger every week spots and! Very far is definitely good enough to take … Willard Bay Willard Bay.... Like about every drift from 11 FOW into the dike gave up a fish, with fly anglers doing lately... Few more showed up a fish after 8 a.m. and I was only! Rules approved by the Utah Wildlife Board FOW into the dike gave up a … Great savings on Willapa,. Shore anglers are also doing very well catching catfish, and reports of the ones! About: - Willard Bay Reservoir the temperature is 58 degrees at midday of fishing success have been,... Is 87 percent full, the water is muddy from recent storms and temperature... The legal fishing rules approved by the Utah Wildlife Board the Reservoir is percent... And getting bigger every week help hunters research fishing areas catching catfish, reports!