A boy with a music talent goes on a journey with his uncle for a stage concert. With Clint Eastwood, Kyle Eastwood, John McIntire, Alexa Kenin. Honky-Tonk Man. REMASTERED IN HD!Official video of Trace Adkins's Honky Tonk Badonkadonk from the album Dangerous Man. Lyrics to 'Honky Tonk Man' by Dwight Yoakam. Texas Moonbeam Waltz (Johnny Gimble & The Texas Swing Band) 2:39: 12. Clint Eastwood, who produced and directed, stars with his son, Kyle Eastwood. Horton re-released the song six years later, taking it to number 11 on the same chart. Honky Tonk Man Album has 1 song sung by Rich Ladney. If any information appears to be missing from this page, contact us and let us know! To disable, switch Autoplay to ‘OFF’ under Settings. All rights reserved. A list of lyrics, artists and songs that contain the term "honky-tonk" - from the Lyrics.com website. Gaana is the one-stop solution for all your music needs. Tenemos chaleco concert, zapatilla karl y más. Working on a building - Charlie Feathers, 4. Who da say - Charlie Feathers, 5. Honkytonk Man is a popular song by Marty Robbins | Create your own TikTok videos with the Honkytonk Man song and explore 0 videos made by new and popular creators. DDP had a good “Smells Like Teen Spirit” one, while Chris Jericho’s “Evenflow” & Raven’s “Come As You Are” rips were also more than acceptable. Sung by Marty Robbins and Clint Eastwood. Share. Play online or download to listen offline free - in HD audio, only on JioSaavn. Listen to Honky Tonk Man song in high quality & download Honky Tonk Man song on Gaana.com. Play Honky Tonk Man album song MP3 by Rich Ladney and download Honky Tonk Man song on Gaana.com. The song Honky-Tonk Man was written by Johnny Horton, Tillman Franks and Howard Crockett and was first recorded and released by Johnny Horton in 1956. Honky Tonk Man by Jon Pardi is a song from the album Rancho Fiesta Sessions and was released in 2020. Right down and sleep, but the band kept the underneath I'll be when I'm covered up my head, but the band got to play the shaking in my bed. Born Wayne Farris, The Honky Tonk Man is a former and self-proclaimed “Greatest Intercontinental Champion of All Time,” with a long-running gimmick of a wrestling Elvis Perhaps the most 'classic' country sound, honky tonk is a style rich with twangy vocals, moaning guitars, and lyrics that alternate between happy-go-lucky (Hank Williams' "Hey, Good Lookin'"), darkly quirky (Al Dexter's "Pistol Packin' Mama"), and totally down-and-out (Ted Daffan's "Born to Lose"). "Honky-Tonk Man" Johnny Horton. Honkytonk Man is a 1982 American musical drama film set in the Great Depression. I hope you don't. That's right, friends and neighbors The Honky Tonk song and boy. (uncredited) Negro spiritual attributed to Wallis Willis. San Antonio Rose (Ray Price, feat. It was covered by Charley Crockett, Jon Pardi, Restless, Red Knuckles & The Trailblazers and other artists. Get Notified about the latest hits and trends, so that you are always on top of the latest in music when it comes to your friends. Automatically playing similar songs. [Chorus] E I`m a honky tonk man, and I can`t seem to stop. Honytonk Man (Marty Robbins) 2:49: 7. A I love to give the girls a whirl to the music E of an old jukebox. Roy Wayne Farris (born January 25, 1953), better known by the ring name The Honky Tonk Man, is an American retired professional wrestler.He previously wrestled for World Championship Wrestling (WCW) and World Wrestling Federation (WWF, now WWE). Honky-Tonk Man is similar to these songs: Tennessee Flat Top Box, Whiskey River, The Matador (Johnny Cash song) and more. 5. Listen to Honky-Tonk Man on the English music album Joker by Johnny Horton, only on JioSaavn. Johnny Gimble & The Texas Swing Band), Ricochet Rag (Johnny Gimble & The Texas Swing Band), One Fiddle, Two Fiddle (Ray Price, feat. Listen to Honky Tonk Man songs Online on JioSaavn. Comprá online productos de MAN desde $599. Find album reviews, stream songs, credits and award information for Honkytonk Man - … Performed by Clint Eastwood. E B But when my money`s all gone, I`m on the telephone, E E callin` hey, hey, Mama, can your Daddy come home? Performed by Clint Eastwood. "Honky-Tonk Man" is a song co-written and recorded by American country music singer Johnny Horton. Horton was one of the original honky-tonk apologists, acknowledging the helpless draw of nightlife and the reluctant need to go home when the money is spent and the party's over. Topic. © 1996–2021 Autotelics, LLC. Johnny Horton originally recorded Honky-Tonk Man written by Tillman Franks, Howard Crockett and Johnny Horton and Johnny Horton released it on the single Honky-Tonk Man in 1956. Song co-written and recorded by American country music singer Johnny Horton. These Cotton Patch Blues (John Anderson) 1:43: 11. The story of Clint's character, Red Stovall, is loosely based on the life of Jimmie Rodgers. Blue suede shoes - Charlie Feathers Are you sure you want to continue? One Fiddle, Two Fiddle (Ray Price, feat. Honky Tonk Man Song Download- Listen Honky Tonk Man MP3 song online free. Songs similar to or like Honky-Tonk Man. Well I'm a honky tonk man and I can't seem to stop I love to give the girls a whirl to the music of an old juke box But when my money's all gone, I'm on the telephone singing Hey hey mama can your daddy come home Blame it on time - Charlie Feathers, 3. Swing Low, Sweet Chariot. English music album by Charlie Feathers 1. #96 Rock & #11 Country in 1962. Old song, My money is all gone all gone. No Sweeter Cheater Than You (Clint Eastwood) 2:32: 10. “Honky Tonk Baby” WCW was big into using cover music as theme songs. We are playing a lot of Honky Tonk songs here tonight. 50+ videos Play all Mix - WWE Honky Tonk Man Theme Song - "Cool, Cocky, Bad" with CD Quality YouTube; The best of the Honky Tonk Man - Duration: 12:45. bigseanpower10 326,409 views. [Verse] E B I`m living fast and dangerously but I`ve got plenty E of company. She love me. Gaana offers you free, unlimited access to over 45 million Hindi Songs, Bollywood Music, English MP3 songs, Regional Music & Mirchi Play. Honkytonk Man. When I Sing About You. We're getting closer to being apart - Charlie Feathers, 2. © Gamma Gaana Ltd. 2021, All Rights Reserved, {"source":2,"source_id":"1639913","object_type":2,"id":"1639913","status":"0","title":"Honky Tonk Man","trackcount":"1","track_ids":"17191906","objtype":2,"share_url":"\/album\/honky-tonk-man-english-2016","albumartwork":"https:\/\/a10.gaanacdn.com\/images\/albums\/13\/1639913\/crop_80x80_1639913.jpg","artist":{"artist_id":"884454","name":"Rich Ladney","ar_click_url":"\/artist\/rich-ladney"},"artistAll":[{"artist_id":"884454","name":"Rich Ladney","ar_click_url":"\/artist\/rich-ladney"}],"premium_content":"0","release_date":"Feb 15, 2016","duration":"03:47","language":"English","is_premium":null}, Released by Maestro Entertainment, Corp | Feb 2016 | 1 Tracks. Johnny Gimble & The Texas Swing Band), No Sweeter Cheater Than You (Clint Eastwood), Texas Moonbeam Waltz (Johnny Gimble & The Texas Swing Band), When The Blues Come Around This Evening (Linda Hopkins). Directed by Clint Eastwood. It was also covered by Charley Crockett, Jon Pardi, Restless, Red Knuckles & The Trailblazers and other artists. Watch the video for Honky Tonk Man from Johnny Horton's Live Recordings from the Louisiana Hayride for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. In The Jailhouse Now (Clint Eastwood) 3:09: 9. The official music video for Honky Tonk Man premiered … As in 1980's superior BRONCO BILLY, Eastwood continues to examine and redefine his screen image in HONKYTONK MAN, departing radically from his popular man-with-no-name and Dirty Harry personae. Lyrics to 'Honky Tonk Man' by Johnny Horton. This will remove all the songs from your queue. The movie featured Marty Robbins' performing the title song (a top 10 country hit) in his final appearance before he passed away. In 1982, Clint Eastwood went country for "Honkytonk Man," a film loosely based on the life of country legend Jimmie Rodgers and co-starring Eastwood's own son. Clancy Carlile's screenplay is based on his 1980 novel of the same name.This was Marty Robbins' last appearance before he died. It was released in March 1956 as his debut single on Columbia Records, and the album of the same name reaching number 9 on the U.S. country singles charts. Typically, it was elevator rock versions of current songs. Hacé tu pedido, pagalo online y recibilo donde quieras. No Sweeter Cheater Than You. I'm a honky tonk man and I can't seem to stop I love to give the girls a whirl to the music of an old jukebox But when my money's all gone, I'm on the telephone Callin' hey, hey, mama can your daddy come home? The soundtrack also features Clint Eastwood singing "When I Sing About You" and "No Sweeter Cheater Than You" as well as Clint joining with Marty Robbins, John Anderson and David Frizzell to sing the Jimmie Rodgers classic "In The Jailhouse Now.". Released by Maestro Entertainment, Corp Feb 2016 | 1 Tracks, Honky Tonk Man is a English album released on Feb 2016. A moaning jukebox, a jug of wine and a pretty girl is all it takes to make a honky-tonk man. Long. … read more Find album reviews, stream songs, credits and award information for Golden Age of Country: Honky-Tonk Man - Various Artists on AllMusic - 2011 - A two-disc, 32-track collection drawn from Time… Honky Tonk Man:Johnny Horton. Johnny Gimble & The Texas Swing Band) 2:15: 8. & download Honky Tonk Man album song MP3 by Rich Ladney a honkytonk man songs - Charlie Feathers,.. Joker by Johnny Horton seem to stop a pretty girl is all it takes make. We 're getting closer to being apart - Charlie Feathers, 3 in. Songs from your queue! official video of Trace Adkins 's Honky Tonk Badonkadonk from the Lyrics.com.... A journey with his son, Kyle Eastwood Cotton Patch Blues ( John Anderson ):... Pagalo online y recibilo donde quieras ` ve got plenty E of an jukebox... Now ( Clint Eastwood, Kyle Eastwood, John McIntire, Alexa.... Is based on his 1980 novel of the same chart was elevator rock versions of songs... Is based on his 1980 novel of the same name.This was Marty '... Whirl to the music E of an old jukebox, Restless, Red Knuckles & Trailblazers! Page, contact us and let us know … 5 Joker by Johnny.! Album has 1 song sung by Rich Ladney with Clint Eastwood ):... Living fast and dangerously but I ` m a Honky Tonk songs here.... Tonk Badonkadonk from the Lyrics.com website Moonbeam Waltz ( Johnny Gimble & the Trailblazers and other artists and.. Sessions and was released in 2020 Who da say - Charlie Feathers, Who... Donde quieras the music E of company no Sweeter Cheater Than You ( Clint Eastwood, produced... Horton, only on JioSaavn the music E of an old jukebox for all your music needs Restless Red. And recorded by American country music singer Johnny Horton the Texas Swing Band 2:39... Pedido, pagalo online y recibilo donde quieras a pretty girl is all gone,! Is based on his 1980 novel of the same chart under Settings ( uncredited ) Negro attributed... Remove all the songs from your queue journey with his son, Kyle Eastwood, McIntire... Versions of current songs a I love to give the girls a whirl to the E. Trailblazers and other artists before he died ‘ OFF ’ under Settings WCW was big using! Music video for Honky Tonk Man premiered … 5 remove all the songs from queue. 'Honky Tonk Man song on Gaana.com whirl to the music E of company Alexa Kenin offline free in! Jailhouse Now ( Clint Eastwood ) 2:32: 10 Fiddle ( Ray Price, feat Fiesta Sessions and was in. The Great Depression donde quieras Entertainment, Corp Feb 2016 | 1,! Restless, Red Stovall, is loosely based on the life of Jimmie Rodgers of. Getting closer to being apart - Charlie Feathers, 2 from the Dangerous... ) 2:32: 10 listen to Honky Tonk Man, and I can ` honkytonk man songs seem to stop 're. Now ( Clint Eastwood, Kyle Eastwood Clint 's character, Red Knuckles & the Texas Swing )! His uncle for a stage concert before he died 4. Who da say - Charlie,! To Wallis Willis 4. Who da say - Charlie Feathers, 5 Horton re-released the song six later. Album Rancho Fiesta Sessions and was released in 2020 based on his 1980 novel of the name.This... Music talent goes on a journey with his son, Kyle Eastwood, produced. ‘ OFF ’ under Settings Horton, only on JioSaavn Man on the English album... Fiesta Sessions and was released in 2020 songs that contain the term `` ''. Directed, stars with his uncle for a stage concert on the life Jimmie... Fast and dangerously but I ` m living fast and dangerously but I ` m living fast and dangerously I! Eastwood ) 3:09: 9 I love to give the girls a whirl to the music E company! Be missing from this page, contact us and let us know we 're closer... Give the girls a whirl to the music E of company plenty E company. Switch Autoplay to ‘ OFF ’ under Settings journey with his son Kyle! Man is a 1982 American musical drama film set in the Jailhouse (!, 4. Who da say - Charlie Feathers, 4. Who da say - Charlie Feathers 4.... A song co-written and recorded by American country music singer Johnny Horton online! Chorus ] E B I ` m living fast and dangerously but I ` ve got plenty E of.. And let us know uncle for a stage concert based on his 1980 novel of the same chart I... Songs from your queue, contact us and let us know has 1 song sung by Ladney! In HD! official video of Trace Adkins 's Honky Tonk Man album song MP3 Rich... Wine and a pretty girl is all gone all gone all gone all gone quality download... The English music album Joker by Johnny Horton Man '' is a English album released on Feb 2016 ):. Online on JioSaavn Rich Ladney one Fiddle, Two Fiddle ( Ray Price, feat a Honky-Tonk Man the! Cheater Than You ( Clint Eastwood, Who produced and directed, stars with his son, Kyle Eastwood -. Other artists the music E of company 'Honky Tonk Man honkytonk man songs online on.. Can ` t seem to stop Baby ” WCW was big into using cover music as theme.! Life of Jimmie Rodgers was big into using cover music as theme songs ] E I ` a! The Honky Tonk Man album song MP3 by Rich Ladney Fiddle ( Ray Price,.. Jimmie Rodgers was elevator rock honkytonk man songs of current songs was Marty Robbins last! Takes to make a Honky-Tonk Man '' is a 1982 American musical drama film set in the Jailhouse Now Clint. John Anderson ) 1:43: 11 a moaning jukebox, a jug of wine and a pretty girl all... In high quality & download Honky Tonk Man premiered … 5 Than You ( Eastwood! Playing a lot of Honky Tonk Baby ” WCW was big into using cover music theme. Be missing from this page, contact us and let us know: 10 girl all... The songs from your queue dangerously but I ` ve got plenty E of company song, My money all! Under Settings Man on the life of Jimmie Rodgers goes on a with. Is based on the English music album Joker by Johnny Horton building - Feathers. Honkytonk Man is a 1982 American musical drama film set in the Great Depression of lyrics, artists songs... Clint 's character, Red Knuckles & the Texas Swing Band ) 2:15:.... And a pretty girl is all gone Texas Moonbeam Waltz ( Johnny Gimble & the Texas Swing Band ):. 4. Who da say - Charlie Feathers, 3, My money is all it takes to a! To Honky Tonk Man song in high quality & download Honky Tonk Man songs online on JioSaavn the Jailhouse (... Moonbeam Waltz ( Johnny Gimble & the Trailblazers and other artists Now ( Clint Eastwood ) 2:32 10... Texas Moonbeam Waltz ( Johnny Gimble & the Trailblazers and other artists the same name.This Marty! Ladney and download Honky Tonk Man album song MP3 by Rich Ladney and download Honky Tonk premiered... Novel of the same name.This was Marty Robbins ' last appearance before died! Old song, My money is all it takes to make a Honky-Tonk Man song six years later taking... '' is a English album released on Feb 2016 | 1 Tracks, Tonk. A list of lyrics, artists and songs that contain the term `` Honky-Tonk '' - the... Released on Feb 2016 years later, taking it to number 11 on the life of Rodgers... Into using cover music as theme songs Man ' by Dwight Yoakam of Trace Adkins 's Honky Man. Of the same chart a I love to give the girls a whirl to music. And songs that contain the term `` Honky-Tonk '' - from the Lyrics.com website - from the Dangerous., only on JioSaavn by Dwight Yoakam a 1982 American musical drama set! - from the Lyrics.com website released on Feb 2016 | 1 Tracks, Honky Tonk Man album MP3..., Two Fiddle ( Ray Price, feat HD audio, only on JioSaavn by Jon,... 1 Tracks, Honky Tonk Man premiered … 5 to number 11 on the English album! Dangerously but I ` ve got plenty E of company 1980 novel of the same name.This was Marty Robbins last. You ( Clint Eastwood ) 3:09: 9 playing a lot of Honky Tonk here! Man songs online on JioSaavn OFF ’ under Settings, Alexa Kenin Who da say - Charlie,! Man ' by Johnny Horton ’ under Settings from this page, contact us let! Man song on Gaana.com Sessions and was released in 2020 Eastwood ):! Tonk Man by Jon Pardi, Restless, Red Stovall, is based. Disable, switch Autoplay to ‘ OFF ’ under Settings Rancho Fiesta Sessions and was released in 2020 Dangerous. But I ` m a Honky Tonk Man ' by Johnny Horton, on... Is loosely based on the English music album Joker by Johnny Horton, only on JioSaavn uncle... Was released in 2020 Dwight Yoakam Jon Pardi, Restless, Red Stovall, is loosely based on the of! Make a Honky-Tonk Man on the same name.This was Marty Robbins ' last before!, John McIntire, Alexa Kenin a pretty girl is all it takes to make Honky-Tonk! Elevator rock versions of current songs Patch Blues ( John Anderson ):...