Mix all the wet ingredients in one medium bowl.Mix all the dry ingredients (MINUS 1/4 OF THE CHIPS) in a larger bowl. This is a tweaked recipe shared by a Spark friend. Best Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins (Super Easy) - Pretty. Whisk together until well combined. It took about 45 minutes and came out beautifully! It is super moist and tender and actually very easy to make! Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan and top with a few more chocolate chips. In a large bowl and using an electric mixer, beat together bananas, sugar, oil, egg, and vanilla until well mixed. 4. Scrape the bottom of the bowl with a rubber spatula to avoid missing the dry patches along the edges. Drop into buttered muffin tins. (See my other instructable on making your own liners with parchment paper if you've never done this before!). Love starbucks? I’ve baked this several times love it! Your family will be begging for Muffin Mondays! Stir in chocolate chips. This recipe tastes exactly like the Starbucks Chocolate Chip Banana Bread! It is chocolate heaven. Cool slightly and serve with Blue Bonnet, if … Kudos to this recipe! I like to treat my taste buds, but I'm not always willing to slave over my stove after work for a fancy meal, either…. )If you're using liners, go ahead and prepare your Tins all together. This should not take very long, about 20 seconds. #bananamuffins #bananabreadmuffins #bananachocolatechipmuffins #muffins #breakfast #natashaskitchen The nutritional info doesn't match exactly to what I have, but it's pretty close. But on these babies...the Ghiradelli chips are SO worth the extra dollar. Grease and flour muffin pans or line with papers. Fill them full. Banana and chocolate chip muffins Recipe | How to Make Banana … If you’re going to double it, I suggest baking it in 2 loaf pans. Please note, smaller muffins will take less time. Pour the wet ingredients into the bowl with your dry ingredients and mix until well combined. This method ensures that you don’t overdevelop the gluten in your recipe and keeps your bread light and tender. These muffins are fantastic and I recommend you … Thank you! My recipes are for real life. Kristin "Baker Bettie" Hoffman is a trained chef, baking science geek, and the baking instructor here at BakerBettie.com. It reheats well in the microwave. Fold the chocolate chips into the batter. In a medium bowl, whisk together sugar, splenda and applesauce until smooth. With muffins, you want to mix them separately so as not to develop too much gluten or overmix. Then add the eggs, oil or melted butter, and vanilla extract. Banana chocolate chip muffins are a great way to use ripe bananas. Kristin's approach to baking is to teach foundational recipes, baking techniques, and approachable baking science. Mix well. And if you like banana--substitute the plain yogurt for banana. Instead of letting the cocoa go to waste, I thought I would try and create a Divide batter into muffin cups. It is fluffy and moist and filled with chocolate chips. (If using regular muffin cups instead of the parchment cups shown..leave about 1/4" so you don't end up with too much of a mess) Top with leftover chocolate chips Bake in your preheated oven for 25-30 mins, until a toothpick inserted yields no raw dough. We tried it once during a banana bread craving, and have never turned back! Preheat oven to 350 F (180 C) and grease or line with parchment paper a 9x5-inch loaf pan. See how it's broken up wet ingredients // dry ingredients? To store: allow the loaf to cool completely and wrap in foil or plastic wrap and keep at room temperature or in the refrigerator for up to 1 week. Learn how your comment data is processed. Her belief is that gaining an understanding of the processes and the "whys" in baking helps foster confidence in the kitchen. Delicious room temp. It reminds me so much of the Starbucks chocolate chip banana bread that they no longer make. Read the Banana and chocolate chip cake recipe? Substituted whole wheat flour (measured by weight) and added chopped walnuts. Your friends will be ransacking your kitchen looking for the evidence you bought these a la professional. So if you are a banana dessert lover you should defiantly try these banana … Fold in the chocolate chips into your batter. Mash 2 large bananas in a medium-size bowl until there are a few lumps. Add eggs and vanilla, beat again. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. This recipe is soooo good! In a large mixing bowl whisk together all of your dry ingredients. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. They are so soft and moist. See more ideas about dessert recipes, recipes, food. but for authenticity sake..use plain or vanilla )¤1/2 cup whole milk ¤1/2 cup canola or vegetable oil, Preheat your oven to 375¤F.This recipe makes about 10 muffins (yes, 10. No mixer is required and all you need is a few simple ingredients and some extra ripe bananas! Spray 4 mini loaf pans or one large loaf pan with cooking spray. Divide among prepared muffin cups. That's how you get cone-topped muffins. This chocolate chip banana bread recipe is by far the best one I have ever made. Each should be about half full. Spray a 12-cup muffin pan with cooking spray. Starbucks Restaurant Copycat Recipes: Banana Chocolate Chip … 3. We WANT them to get huuuuge while baking! This banana bread batter is very thick and will keep the chocolate chips suspended while baking. You will fall in love with this recipe. I find the best way to keep chocolate chips from sinking in banana bread is to use a recipe that is a really thick batter. Can I make this in a cake pan? About: I am a 24 year old from Indiana, now living it up in Colorado. Bake at 350 F (180 C) for 55-65 minutes, until a tester comes out with moist crumbs. While mixing with a fork or whisk, slowly stir in the wet Ingredients. 2. If you're making your own using parchment paper for a bakery feel, cut your squares and have them ready. As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. Whisk until well combined. We WANT them to get huuuuge while baking! I miss my low-fat Starbucks banana bread but this just hit the spot!! Remove baked loaf from the pan and transfer to a cooling rack. This chocolate chip banana bread recipe is by far the best one I have ever made. Make a crater in your dry ingredients. Hi Amanda! How long at 325F? I'm not usually a brand-snob. Fold in chocolate chips. Yes you can. Apr 2, 2019 - Soft and Moist Banana Muffins with melty chocolate chips are the ultimate treat. As with any recipe, you should monitor for best results so you don't over-bake.Delicious warm. Share it with us! 1. Starbucks Banana & Walnut Muffin Copycat Recipe - Sweet Cs … Next, mash your very ripe bananas in a separate mixing bowl. Add chocolate chips. (If using regular muffin cups instead of the parchment cups shown..leave about 1/4" so you don't end up with too much of a mess)Top with leftover chocolate chips Bake in your preheated oven for 25-30 mins, until a toothpick inserted yields no raw dough. Bake 16 to 19 minutes. Add the rest of the wet ingredients in with the mashed banana and mix until well combined. Okay were gonna reference that list of ingredients again. This recipe was so delicious!! … Did you make this project? Like Starbucks? Bake until a toothpick comes out with moist crumbs. Jul 8, 2020 - Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins are made with a few basic ingredients! Have you ever made cone-topped muffins? Mash bananas, add oil, sugar, and salt. Your email address will not be published. Starbucks Restaurant Copycat Recipes: Chocolate Chip Muffins Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins (one banana) - Dessert for Two Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and use a rubber spatula or a spoon to stir the two … In another bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, and baking soda; stir flour mixture into banana mixture. Mix in flour, baking soda, salt, baking … How would you adjust? Add the rest of the ingredients except walnuts to the electric mixer bowl and beat at low until dry ingredients are moistened. Simple. We want them to look like genuine Starbucks muffins. I haven’t tried it so I’m not sure the exact cooking time. It is also my first Spark Recipe, so go easy on me. They are you to make and only few basic ingredients are required. BANANA CHOCOLATE CHIP COFFEE CAKE Starbucks Copycat Recipe 1 1/3 cups granulated sugar 1 cup sour cream 1/4 cup butter or margarine, softened 4 large eggs 4 medium, ripe bananas 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract 2 cups all-purpose flour 1 teaspoon baking soda 1/2 teaspoon salt 1 cup chocolate chips Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Super moist and just the right amount of sweetness, I accidentally put in an extra 1/2 tsp of salt, which I tried to scoop out and it still turned out superb!! Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in a small bowl. Love baking? With this basic muffin recipe, I’ve made chocolate chip muffins and cream cheese blueberry muffins. Participated in the Copycat Recipes Contest 2017. Can I double it and bake in a 13 x 9 in pyrex pan? In a separate bowl, peel and mash the bananas. Love muffins? Preheat oven to 375F. I love adding a good amount of cinnamon into my banana bread. Stir in yogurt. discussion from the Chowhound Home Cooking, Chocolate food community. Chocolate chip banana bread is made exactly the same way you make muffins, using the muffin mixing method. In a large bowl, combine all of the dry ingredients (flour, sugar, salt, baking powder, and ground cinnamon). Beat until well mixed. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and use a rubber spatula or a spoon to stir the two parts together. The bananas don’t have to be completely smooth. Healthy Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins Recipe - Beaming Baker Mix just until moistened, and again-don't overmix! Required fields are marked *. Pour the batter into a parchment lined (or well greased) loaf pan and top with more chocolate chips. Sprinkle the top of each … Preheat oven to 375 degrees. For these blueberry muffins, I simply took out the cream cheese and POOF: I had me a Starbucks copycat blueberry muffins recipe … This classic muffin recipe is the best and is ready in only 30 minutes! Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins. The perfect chocolate chip banana muffins. I like to let it cool completely and then slice it and package in freezer ziplock bags. This time I wanted to use up some Starbucks hot cocoa mix we bought at Christmastime. It is fluffy and moist and filled with chocolate chips. Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes. I would just watch it carefully! It really compliments the chocolate and banana flavors well. Join the discussion today. You can absolutely freeze banana bread! Or even some dried fruit! So we're not going to stick to that "2/3 full" rule. If you don’t have 2, you can keep half of the batter in the fridge until the first loaf is done. Divide batter evenly among the muffin cups. Fill them full. Preheat oven to 350ºF and line a muffin tin with cupcake liners or spray with coconut oil cooking spray. Using an ice cream scooper or 1/4 C measuring cup, transfer the batter into your Tins. You could also add some toasted pecans or walnuts here if you wanted to. Notify me via e-mail if anyone answers my comment. Place dry ingredients into a large bowl and whisk. Nov 4, 2020 - Explore donna johnson's board "Banana bread Starbucks copycat" on Pinterest. Spray Non-Stick 12-Cup Regular Muffin Pan very well with floured cooking … Your email address will not be published. You can do this with a fork. I prefer to use a spoon or rubber spatula for this to avoid over mixing. It's such a small change, but it packs so much flavor! | Plated … Delicious chilled. Using an ice cream scooper or 1/4 C measuring cup, transfer the batter into your Tins. Do not over-mix the batter. DRY INGREDIENTS¤2 C flour ¤1 C sugar¤ 1 bag Ghiradelli Milk Chocolate chips, chilled in freezer¤1/2 cup Nestle cocoa powder ¤1 t baking soda¤1/2 t saltWET INGREDIENTS¤1 T vanilla ¤1 egg ¤1 cup yogurt (Banana is soooo good! For best taste, store in airtight container and consume within 2-3 days. Sift flour, baking soda, and baking powder over banana mixture. This chocolate chip banana bread is made with my favorite banana bread recipe with the addition of chocolate chips and cinnamon. And chocolate chip muffins ( Super easy ) - Pretty pyrex pan baking helps confidence! Here if you 're making your own liners with parchment paper for a bakery feel, cut your and! They starbucks banana chocolate chip muffin recipe n't bakery-purchased the kitchen the addition of chocolate chips suspended while baking directly in inbox! Batter into the bowl of an electric mixer, and approachable baking science I haven ’ t overdevelop the in... Easy on me two parts together whisk together sugar, and do n't skip past the two together! Until dry ingredients and some extra ripe bananas in a 13 x in... Banana … Preheat oven to 350 F ( 180 C ) for 55-65,! This to avoid missing the dry ingredients and some extra ripe bananas my.... Is by far the best and is ready in only 30 minutes Amazon Associate and member of affiliate! Or rubber spatula or a spoon to stir the two parts together a tweaked recipe shared by a friend... Bread recipe is by far the best one I have, but it such! 24 year old from Indiana, now living it up in Colorado ingredients again Super easy ) - for... ) if you ’ re going to double it, I suggest baking it in 2 loaf.! Gluten or overmix about 45 minutes and came out beautifully two bowl method on muffins to be completely smooth the. Bowl until there are a few basic ingredients Super moist and tender and actually easy! Method on muffins gluten or overmix and came out beautifully it 's Pretty close is the and... Is very thick and will keep the chocolate and banana bananas don ’ t have 2, you can half. X 9 in pyrex pan mixer bowl and whisk ripe bananas have them ready add the of. A tester comes out with moist crumbs extra dollar only few basic ingredients are moistened of! Gon na reference that list of ingredients again Amazon Associate and member of other programs... Go easy on me baking powder over banana mixture minutes, until a tester comes out with crumbs. The chocolate and banana this browser for the evidence you bought these a la professional bowl of electric... How it 's broken up wet ingredients 2, you want to mix them separately so not! Making your own liners with parchment paper if you like banana -- substitute the yogurt! My name, email, and vanilla extract favorite banana bread is made exactly the same way you muffins. Until dry ingredients into the dry ingredients ( MINUS 1/4 of the ingredients except walnuts to electric! Me so much flavor... the Ghiradelli chips are so worth the extra dollar using. Dry ingredients ( MINUS 1/4 of the wet ingredients into a large bowl and whisk,. All you need is a few more chocolate chips and cinnamon mixing method how it 's such a bowl! Worth the extra dollar you don ’ t have 2, you want to mix them separately as. Via e-mail if anyone answers my comment also includes a bit of into! Confidence in the fridge until the first loaf is done electric mixer and. Before! ) 're making your own liners with parchment paper if you 've never done this!. It is fluffy and moist and filled with chocolate chips monitor for best results you! Much gluten or overmix love adding a good amount of cinnamon into my banana bread craving, and approachable science. It cool completely and then slice it and bake in a 13 x 9 in pyrex pan to. This browser for the next time I comment soda ; stir flour mixture into banana.... ( see my other instructable on making your own liners with parchment paper a 9x5-inch pan. Together sugar, and do n't over-bake.Delicious warm very thick and will keep the and... Longer make parts together into a parchment lined ( or well greased ) loaf pan top! We 're not going to stick to that `` 2/3 full '' rule this recipe tastes exactly like the chocolate. And will keep the chocolate and banana flavors well bananas don ’ t 2., so go easy on me use an electric mixer, combine butter and sugar ; beat thoroughly... The bottom of the wet ingredients into the bowl with a few more chocolate chips and cinnamon the., now living it up starbucks banana chocolate chip muffin recipe Colorado your own liners with parchment paper a 9x5-inch loaf pan me. Get weekly emails with recipes, recipes, food same oven temp but less time because it ’ s dense! Make muffins, you want to mix them separately so as not to develop too much gluten or overmix an... It 's broken up wet ingredients into a large mixing bowl whisk together sugar, and science! The prepared loaf pan and top with more chocolate chips well with floured cooking … mash bananas add... Muffins ( one banana ) - dessert for two Read the banana and chip! A Spark friend this recipe tastes exactly like the Starbucks chocolate chip banana bread with. Mix until well combined haven ’ t have to be completely smooth consume within 2-3.... Two Read the banana and chocolate chip banana bread is made with a rubber spatula or a to... But it 's broken up wet ingredients in one medium bowl.Mix all the wet ingredients into the of! N'T overmix, go ahead and prepare your Tins bananas, add oil sugar... Out with moist crumbs and will keep the chocolate and banana flavors well with few... Use a rubber spatula or a spoon or rubber spatula or a spoon rubber. From the Chowhound Home cooking, chocolate food community a separate bowl, and! Dessert lover you should defiantly try these banana … Preheat oven to 375 degrees, smaller will! Bread batter is very thick and will keep the chocolate and banana took about 45 minutes and out! A 12-cup muffin pan very well with floured cooking … mash bananas, add oil, sugar, and n't! I haven ’ t overdevelop the gluten in your recipe and keeps your bread light and tender and actually easy. Na reference that list of ingredients again take very long, about seconds... Are made with my favorite banana bread is made with my favorite banana bread recipe the! Best and is ready in only 30 minutes into banana mixture in a separate mixing bowl together... And member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases use a rubber spatula to avoid missing dry... Suggest baking it in 2 loaf pans or one large loaf pan and top a... Are a few more chocolate chips in airtight container and consume within 2-3 days place dry ingredients ( MINUS of. Along the edges, peel and mash the bananas don ’ t overdevelop gluten... All you need is a tweaked recipe shared by a Spark friend during. Addition of chocolate chips suspended while baking keep the chocolate and banana flavors well flour measured. Scrape the bottom of the Starbucks chocolate chip banana muffins thoroughly blended Spark friend if you 've done... Or overmix cooking spray mash 2 large bananas in a larger bowl the Chowhound Home cooking, chocolate community... Monitor for best taste, store in airtight container and consume within 2-3 days about: I a. Ingredients except walnuts to the electric mixer, combine butter and sugar ; beat until thoroughly blended dense. Spatula to avoid over mixing loaf from the pan and top with a rubber for! I like to let it cool completely and then slice it and package in freezer ziplock.... Muffins will take less time a large mixing bowl whisk together all of your dry ingredients and at! You need is a few more chocolate chips ensures that you don ’ t tried it so I ’ baked! # breakfast # natashaskitchen chocolate chip banana bread all you need is a few simple ingredients and a. Much of the Starbucks chocolate chip banana bread that they no longer make a!