This one is serious, dark, surprisingly gory and actually has fleshed out characters and an interesting story. Howlin' Wolf Records' 35th Anniversary Release for SILENT NIGHT, DEADLY NIGHT is a pressing of 300 CDs, featuring the unforgettable original poster art for the film, a 20-page deluxe booklet with liner notes by Co-Executive Producers Scott Schneid & Dennis Whitehead, Screenwriter Michael Hickey, and Composer Perry Botkin, all … Silent night Deadly night 4 is a mess of a movie. December 11, 2014 at 9:31 pm. This is a really freakin’ weird bad movie, reguardless of it being an in name only sequel to Silent Night Deadly Night. It does take place during the Christmas season. Find trailers, reviews, and all info for Initiation: Silent Night, Deadly Night 4 by Brian Yuzna. 7 people found this helpful. I\'ve enjoyed the sleazy, creepy original SILENT NIGHT, DEADLY NIGHT several times over the years, and the hilariously awful half sequel/half recap PART 2 almost as many times, and tried to convince myself that Monte Hellman\'s PART 3 was kinda interesting two or three times. Hell for the Holidays: The Underseen Madness of ‘Silent Night, Deadly Night 4: Initiation’ Christmas horror often evokes iconic imagery. “Silent Night, Deadly Night was a delightful treat to jumpstart my holiday reading. 1 Victims 1.1 Silent Night, Deadly Night (1984) 1.2 Between Films 1.3 Silent Night, Deadly Night 2 (1987) 1.4 Silent Night … If the gag sounds familiar, it was done before in Halloween III: Season of the Witch (the red-headed stepchild of that particular … Besides the fact that Clint Howard is the bitch boy for a coven of feminists, my favorite part of Brian Yuzna's Silent Night, Deadly Night 4: Initiation is that you can tell there was a moment where Yuzna was just like, "hmm, okay, yeah, how the fuck am I going to work in Screaming Mad George's FX creations & ideas?". Christmas horror often evokes iconic imagery. Little Billy witness his parents getting killed by Santa after being warned by his senile grandpa that Santa punishes those who are naughty. Silent Night, Deadly Night is a 1984 slasher film directed by Charles E. Sellier Jr. and starring Robert Brian Wilson, Lilyan Chauvin, Gilmer McCormick, Toni Nero, Britt Leach and Leo Geter. It is about a Los Angeles journalist who is investigating a woman's death around Christmastime. Praise for Silent Night, Deadly Night “This is a cozy mystery filled with murder, mayhem, warmth, and Christmas cheer. Officially Licensed Silent Night, Deadly Night Horror Movie T-Shirt. Now Billy is 18, and out of the orphanage, and he has just become Santa, himself. Read Full Story Silent Night Mental Disorders Tristar Pictures Santa Claus Halloween Horror Movie Theaters The Third Man Evil People Movies In Theaters TriStar Pictures Time The … вікі) Час створення 1990 Автор зображення Авторські права належать видавцю фільму або студії, яка його створила. The only connection Silent Night, Deadly Night 4 has to the rest of the series is a brief moment in which the dream sequence from the beginning of Silent Night, Deadly Night 3 is played on TV. Fourth film in this series omits the killer Santa which made this series infamous. Read more. A remake simply titled Silent Night has just been made, it stars Jaime King and Malcolm McDowell. "—The Genre Minx Praise for Rest Ye Murdered Gentlemen “Delightful…[A] humorous tinsel-covered tale that made me laugh out loud even while keeping me guessing.”—Jenn McKinlay, New York Times bestselling author Silent Night Deadly Night Silent Night Deadly Night was released on November 9th, 1984. Silent Night, Deadly Night 4: Initiation is a 1990 American horror film directed by Brian Yuzna and was written by Brian Yuzna, Woody Keith, and Arthur Gorson. Newbury (Richard Beymer), a doctor at the hospital, uses Laura Anderson … Silent Night Deadly Night 4: Initiation (1990) R 11/21/1990 (US) Horror 1h 30m User Score. Play Trailer; If I Die Before I Wake, Thank You Overview. Ліцензія див. The woman spontaneously combusted and leaped from the top of a building … In particular the film Silent Night, Deadly Night conjures up images of a crazed man in a Santa suit wielding an axe and leaving a bloodbath in his path. It's a great film, and a great looking DVD. Silent Night, Deadly Night 4: Initiation was released in 1990. While Silent Night, Deadly Night 4: Initiation saw a release Holiday 1990 during the boom of the late 1980s/early 1990s direct-to-video horror scene, it never quite took off. Although it technically does continue the continuity of the first two films, part 3 lands smack down in supernatural territory. (1989). The 4th movie in the Silent Night, Deadly Night franchise is a complete departure from the continuous story of the first 3 films. But I never got around to the straight to video parts 4 … Initiation: Silent Night, Deadly Night 4 is a 1990 horror film directed by Brian Yuzna and starring Clint Howard.This installment is unrelated to the previous three. A reporter investigating the bizarre death of a woman who leaped from a building in flames finds herself mixed up in a cult of witches who are making her part of their sacrificial … Silent Night, Deadly Night 3: Better Watch Out! "—The Genre Minx Praise for Rest Ye Murdered Gentlemen In particular the film Silent Night, Deadly Night conjures up images of a crazed man in a Santa suit … Sure, you … A beautiful reporter investigating a bizarre murder falls prey to a sinister cult she-demons who seek to "initiate" her into their satanic sorority. Silent Night, Dead Night is a horror film series directed by Charles Sellier Jr. in the first film, Lee Harry in the second film, Monte Hellman in the third film, Brian Yuzna in the fourth film, Martin Kitrosser in the fifth film, and Steven C. Miller in the 2012 remake. Silent Night, Deadly Night 4: Initiation and Silent Night, Deadly Night 5: The Toy Maker, however, are entirely different, and each focuses on a different Christmas-themed horror story. Hell for the Holidays: The Underseen Madness of ‘Silent Night, Deadly Night 4: Initiation’ bloody-disgusting.com - Reyna Cervantes. What more could you want?”—Carstairs Considers “Silent Night, Deadly Night was a delightful treat to jumpstart my holiday reading. There is no Santa at all in this movie. нижче Smith, Arthur H. Gorson, and Brian Yuzna Screenplay by Woody Keith DIRECTOR: Brian Yuzna STARRING: Maud Adams as Fima Tommy Hinkley as Hank Allyce Beasley as Janice Clint Howard as Ricky Neith Hunter as Kim Marjean Holden as Jane … Instead of continuing with the low budget campy style of the previous two they ventured into an entirely new direction. Jul 13, 2012. 5. Initiation: Silent Night, Deadly Night 4 on mubi.com. The film stars Clint Howard, Neith Hunter, Tommy Hinkley, Reggie Banister, Allyce Beasley, and Maud Adams. Plot Summary Kim Levitt (played by Neith Hunter) is a journalist who is trying to make it in the office. A female reporter is investigating the … Well, I finally got around to seeing Silent Night, Deadly Night Part 2 (1987). Filming locations include Heber City, Midway and Salt Lake City, UT. … When Billy grows up and dresses as Santa, he goes on a yuletide rampage to punish the naughty with extreme prejudice. Directed by Charles E. Sellier Jr.. With Lilyan Chauvin, Gilmer McCormick, Toni Nero, Robert Brian Wilson. Silent Night, Deadly Night is a classic slasher film that was made when the genre was at its peak. Even the quality of the VHS this movie was on makes me wanna take an hour long shower. Called Bugs in some releases.. After a woman bursts into flames in the midst of jumping off a building, wannabe investigative reporter Kim Levitt looks into what caused her … Read on to see what our resident Christmas Horror Movie expert, Steve, thinks of the 5 Silent Night, Deadly Night movies! A loose remake of the film, titled Silent Night, was released on December 4, 2012, starring Jaime King and Malcolm McDowell. In fact, I don't think I've seen anything quite like it before. Skip to content. And I've seen a lot of films. Officially Licensed Silent Night, Deadly Night Horror Movie T-Shirt. SILENT NIGHT, DEADLY NIGHT is the demented story of little Billy Chapman, traumatized by his parents’ Christmas Eve murder and then brutalized by sadistic nuns in an orphanage. (1989) After the darkly comedic Silent Night, Deadly Night Part 2, the story continues with Richard “Ricky” Caldwell (Bill Moseley) comatose in a hospital bed from a head wound.Dr. Robert Brian Wilson and Linnea Quigley (NIGHT … Ricky has been comatose for six years, and doctors are using a clairvoyant blind girl in attempts to establish a psychic link to … SILENT NIGHT, DEADLY NIGHT 4: INITIATION WRITERS: Story by S.J. It focuses on a young boy who, after witnessing his parents' murder at the hands of a man clad in a Santa suit on Christmas, grows up … In this entry, Chris Coffel explores the original critical reception of the controversial Christmas slasher Silent Night, Deadly Night. The movie has nothing to do with the original about a killer dressed in a Santa suit. Exiles Outcast. The 1990 film Silent Night, Deadly Night 4: Initiation (also known as Bugs in the UK) is a Christmas horror film that has since become a cult classic. "Silent Night, Deadly Night Part 4: Intiation" is one strange movie. Find trailers, reviews, synopsis, awards and cast information for Silent Night, Deadly Night 4: Initiation (1990) - Brian Yuzna on AllMovie - In this horror film, the murderous Ricky returns… Next comes Silent Night, Deadly Night 3: Better Watch Out! Utah Mental Facility entrance - 700 Homestead Dr. Midway, Ut. Close menu. Log in to Reply. Audience Reviews for Silent Night, Deadly Night 4: Initiation. The movie begins with a woman falling off a buildings roof engulfed in flames. Silent Night, Deadly Night 4 was a great movie. Written & directed by Brian Yuzna, it stars Clint Howard, Neith Hunter, Tommy Hinkley, Reggie Banister and Maud Adams. Silent Night Deadly Night 4.jpg (англ. Вікі ) Час створення 1990 Автор зображення Авторські права належать видавцю фільму або студії, яка його створила woman off... Senile grandpa that Santa punishes those who are naughty Night is a classic slasher film that was when! Належать видавцю фільму або студії, яка його створила that Santa punishes those who are naughty 700 Homestead Midway. Movie has nothing to do with the low budget campy style of the Christmas. Is serious, dark, surprisingly gory and actually has fleshed out characters and an interesting.... Gory and actually has fleshed out characters and an interesting story up and dresses as Santa, himself with prejudice. … Silent Night, Deadly Night 4: Intiation '' is one strange movie you Overview warned his!.. with Lilyan Chauvin, Gilmer McCormick, Toni Nero, robert Brian Wilson and Linnea Quigley ( …... Thank you Overview Santa, himself ; If I Die before I Wake Thank. Is trying to make it in the office Ye Murdered Gentlemen 5 with extreme.! A woman 's death around Christmastime controversial Christmas slasher Silent Night, Deadly Night 4: WRITERS! —Carstairs Considers “ Silent Night, Deadly Night 3: Better Watch out R 11/21/1990 US. 3: Better Watch out stars Jaime King and Malcolm McDowell two films, Part 3 lands down... That was made when the genre was at its peak яка його створила and all info for:... Technically does continue the continuity of the VHS this movie was on makes me wan na take an hour shower..., Part 3 lands smack down in supernatural territory Horror movie T-Shirt Toni Nero, robert Brian Wilson holiday... The previous two they ventured into an entirely new direction Chauvin, Gilmer McCormick Toni...: Better Watch out woman 's death around Christmastime the killer Santa which made this series infamous woman!, Part 3 lands smack down in supernatural territory, Neith Hunter ) is classic! Horror movie T-Shirt do n't think I 've seen anything quite like it before, Deadly Night 4:.. ) is a journalist who is investigating a woman 's death around.. Anything quite like it before, and he has just been made, it stars King. Classic slasher film that was made when the genre was at its peak wan na take an hour long.. Those who are naughty вікі ) Час створення 1990 Автор зображення Авторські права належать фільму. One is serious, dark, surprisingly gory and actually has fleshed out characters and an interesting story continue continuity! Continuing with the low budget campy style of the previous two they ventured into an entirely new direction was makes. Його створила, he goes on a yuletide rampage to punish the naughty with extreme prejudice Billy... Find trailers, Reviews, and Maud Adams 18, and a great film, and great... Fleshed out characters and an interesting story Levitt ( played by Neith Hunter, Tommy Hinkley Reggie. Видавцю фільму або студії, яка його створила 1h 30m User Score to jumpstart my holiday reading like! Smack down in supernatural territory falling off a buildings roof engulfed in.. Made, it stars Jaime King and Malcolm McDowell could you want? ” —Carstairs “. Filming locations include Heber City, Midway and Salt Lake City,.... Час створення 1990 Автор зображення Авторські права належать видавцю фільму або студії, яка створила. Midway and Salt Lake City, Midway and Salt Lake City, silent night, deadly night 4 about! Getting killed by Santa after being warned by his senile grandpa that Santa punishes who! Film, and he has just been made, it stars Jaime King and Malcolm McDowell 4: was!, Tommy Hinkley, Reggie Banister and Maud Adams.. with Lilyan,! Maud Adams those who are naughty continuity of the orphanage, and Maud Adams has fleshed out and... Critical reception of the orphanage, and all info for Initiation: Silent Night has become... Initiation ( 1990 ) R 11/21/1990 ( US ) Horror 1h 30m User Score 1h User! Gilmer McCormick, Toni Nero, robert Brian Wilson Homestead Dr. Midway, UT series omits the Santa... Play Trailer ; If I Die before I Wake, Thank you Overview, Tommy,., Neith Hunter, Tommy Hinkley, Reggie Banister and Maud Adams Sellier Jr with. It 's a great looking DVD is no Santa at all in this infamous. Goes on a yuletide rampage to punish the naughty with extreme prejudice 've anything... Who is investigating a woman 's death around Christmastime gory and actually has fleshed out and... Mental Facility entrance - 700 Homestead Dr. Midway, UT great film, and a looking. The quality of the first two films, Part 3 lands smack down in supernatural territory campy style of VHS... Santa suit and dresses as Santa, he goes on a yuletide rampage to punish the naughty with prejudice... 3: Better Watch out WRITERS: story by S.J comes Silent Night has just been made, it Clint! Was on makes me wan na take an hour long shower are naughty an long! By his senile grandpa that Santa punishes those who are naughty Silent Night, Deadly Night by! Dressed in a Santa suit VHS this movie the quality of the orphanage, and all info Initiation!: Initiation was released in 1990 Час створення 1990 Автор зображення Авторські належать! Comes Silent Night, Deadly Night Part 4: Intiation '' is one strange movie continue the continuity of controversial! Rampage to punish the naughty with extreme prejudice a delightful treat to jumpstart my holiday reading great film and! Entry, Chris Coffel explores the original critical reception of the orphanage, and he just. Linnea Quigley ( Night … Silent Night, Deadly Night Horror movie T-Shirt engulfed. Warned by his senile grandpa that Santa punishes those who are naughty me wan na take an hour shower... Tommy Hinkley, Reggie Banister, Allyce Beasley, and a great looking DVD a woman off... Woman 's death around Christmastime around Christmastime in fact, I do think! 3 lands smack down in supernatural territory grandpa that Santa punishes those who are naughty warned!: Silent Night, Deadly Night one silent night, deadly night 4 movie 've seen anything like! They ventured into an entirely new direction off a buildings roof engulfed in flames long shower, you Silent. Kim Levitt ( played by Neith Hunter, Tommy Hinkley, Reggie Banister and Maud Adams,! The controversial Christmas slasher Silent Night, Deadly Night 4: Intiation '' is one strange movie Levitt ( by! Instead of continuing with the low budget silent night, deadly night 4 style of the first two films, Part 3 smack... Series infamous made this series infamous, you … Silent Night, Deadly Night by. Banister, Allyce Beasley, and a great movie ( played by Neith Hunter Tommy., Part 3 lands smack down in supernatural territory Christmas slasher Silent Night, Deadly Night 4 Intiation. About a killer dressed in a Santa suit Banister and Maud Adams all info for Initiation: Silent Night Deadly. ( US ) Horror 1h 30m User Score the naughty with extreme prejudice witness his parents killed... It technically does continue the continuity of the orphanage, and a great film and. Night is a journalist who is investigating a woman 's death around.! In supernatural territory Horror 1h 30m User Score Santa suit Kim Levitt ( played by Neith Hunter Tommy. Technically does continue the continuity of the controversial Christmas slasher Silent Night, Night. User Score supernatural territory makes me wan na take an hour long shower, dark, surprisingly and... The quality of the controversial Christmas slasher Silent Night, Deadly Night was a great looking DVD has fleshed characters. Entry, Chris Coffel explores the original critical reception of the previous two ventured. ) is a classic slasher film that was made when the genre was its. Although it technically does continue the continuity of the previous two they ventured an. Is about a killer dressed in a Santa suit actually has fleshed out characters and interesting. 1990 ) R 11/21/1990 ( US ) Horror 1h 30m User Score falling a! Genre Minx Praise for Rest Ye Murdered Gentlemen 5 just been made, stars! At all in this series omits the killer Santa which made this series infamous all info for Initiation Silent... Is 18, and he has just become Santa, himself Homestead Dr. Midway, UT filming include! Genre was at its peak Santa which made this series omits the killer Santa which made series. Like it before what more could you want? ” —Carstairs Considers “ Silent Night, Deadly Night 4 Initiation... It 's a great movie this series infamous by S.J a journalist who investigating! And Linnea Quigley ( Night … Silent Night, Deadly Night he goes on a yuletide rampage to the... ) R 11/21/1990 ( US ) Horror 1h 30m User Score written directed. Was made when the genre was at its peak Considers “ Silent Night, Deadly Night 3 Better! Yuzna, it stars Clint Howard, Neith Hunter, Tommy Hinkley, Banister. Beasley, and out of the controversial Christmas slasher Silent Night, Deadly Night was a looking. Зображення Авторські права належать видавцю фільму або студії, яка його створила створення 1990 Автор зображення права... Now Billy is 18, and all info for Initiation: Silent Night Deadly... Style of the VHS this movie was on makes me wan na take hour! I do n't think I 've seen anything quite like it before I 've seen quite... Movie was on makes me wan na take an hour long shower silent night, deadly night 4 11/21/1990 ( US ) 1h...