Sikkens Autowave is the industry’s newest and most advanced waterborne system. Sikkens Akzo Nobel Automotive Surface Cleaner Aerosol M600 Part # 385056, 14oz. The Sikkens brand has become the PPG PROLUXE™ brand.Proluxe is a premium exterior wood finish for Decks, Log & Siding, Door & Window, and Fiberglass Doors.. I have Sikkens on my targa from about 6yrs back.....again, nothing wrong with … In my opinion the colors are roughly as good as PPG Global. Lesonal Keeps you going. Indicate whether this website may use functional, analytical, tracking cookies and / or cookies for advertising purposes. Now U-Tech and Akzo Nobel have teamed up with one of the most professional distributor networks in North America to give you one of the most durable fleet and commercial line of products on the market. Color match with Sikkens is a little over rated. Acrylic Urethane Automotive Paint Kits – Flat or Satin Finish Sikkens was initially developed by Wiert Willemszoon Sikkens, a painter and glassmaker in 1792, when he began the manufacture of paints and varnishes for his family store in the Dutch trading centre of Goningen. We provide inspiration, workshops and the latest trend research. These stains can be used for applications such as interiors, decks, siding and doors and windows. I am finally starting to get things in gear to restore my Garnet Red 69 RS/SS 396 conv. View other automotive solutions Our services. Has Different Types Of Binders (Polyurethane, Direct to Metal, Alkyd Enamel, Basecoat, Etc) Made In Salt Lake City, Utah. I use Dupont stuff. In 1792, our founder Wiert Willem Sikkens built a paint factory in the city wall of Groningen. Sikkens automobile car automotive paint sign eBay. It's a top of the line European paint though, so it'll get the job done pretty well. Acrylic Urethane Automotive Paint Kits – Starfire PaintForCars Starfire Acrylic Urethane Auto Paint is a premium quality, single-stage refinishing system which provides excellent gloss and durability in an easy to apply, OEM quality, economical, single-stage automotive paint package. How does Sikkens compare in price and quality? Stay at the forefront of design. Sikkens refinishing systems are formulated to go on easier, in fewer coats, and with less dry time so your painters can paint more cars in less time – with less material. If you are servicing several cars a day then we can help you streamline your paint process and improve your bottom line. This was the HIGH HIGH HIGH end stuff. $169.99 $ 169. Tags: 2020, auto, auto paint, car coatings, car paint, news, paint finish, Sikkens AkzoNobel About the Author Daniel Sherman Fernandez www.dsf.my is a service to the public and other website owners. ... Is PPG good automotive exterior paint? From the outset business grew steadily, as did our solid reputation. Free shipping. Today, Sikkens is a multinational brand and our passion for developing the best decorative coatings has seen us gain customers throughout Europe, North America, Asia and Australia. Especially if you get the good stuff. Free Training In Salt Lake City, Utah Akzo Nobel, the worlds largest coatings company with over 200 years experience in paint technology, purchased the U-Tech product line in 2002. 99. Where to buy Sikkens. I have been using Automotive Art Motobase LV. The PaintSource Network is where to buy Sikkens Wood Finishes, now PPG Proluxe. In 1792, our founder Wiert Willem Sikkens built a paint factory in the city wall of Groningen. Howdy Folks! From the … The Paint Sikkens is from UK and is a Good Quality of paint, manufactured and sold in India by Akzonobel. Quality Industrial Paint Line At An Affordable Price. ... automotive paint ← ... Goodreads Book reviews & recommendations: IMDb Movies, TV & Celebrities: IMDbPro Get Info Entertainment Professionals Need: Sikkens Proluxe Log & Siding 077 Cedar 2 Gallon Pack. I had to drive over this morning to get a $192 gallon of clear. When used as a system, this product provides a durable, rich film that will protect from harmful UV rays and minimize peeling and blistering. lesonol is sikkens lower line. All of our innovations, products and services have a single goal: to continuously improve body shop profitability. Wiki researchers have been writing reviews of the latest automotive clear coats since 2018. Sikkens has been in Australasia for over 25 years and has proven itself in the harsh Australian and New Zealand climates. Wanda is good paint but it mixes 2:1 and therefore you get less Ready to Spray paint for your money. At that time, Sikkens was owned by Akzo Nobel, the largest paint manufacturer in Europe and the company responsible for bringing Sikkens to the United States in the 1990s. Today, Sikkens is a multinational brand and our passion for developing the best decorative coatings has seen us gain customers throughout Europe, North America, Asia and Australia. Sikkens ProLuxe Cetol 1 RE is a translucent exterior wood basecoat to be used with Cetol 23 Plus RE. GREAT RESULTS HAVE NEVER BEEN EASIER. Color matching isn't even close to as good as Dupont's Spies Hecker. it is an execellant paint with good coverage. You can rely on our in-depth technical know-how to guide you through the whole process. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Complete Set Up Of Epoxy Primers, 2K Primers, 1K Alkyd Primers And Clearcoats; Over 1000's Of Colors Available With Chip Decks. With one of the most comprehensive assortments in the industry, Lesonal focuses on speed without compromising on quality. Here at Trade Paint Direct, we stock a wide range of Sikkens wood staining products; Sikkens offers one of the most diverse selections of wood stains currently on the market. Find reviews, photos, videos, articles, maps and contact information for paint dealers in metro manila. Find 574 listings related to Sikkens Automotive Paint in Pittsburgh on YP.com. Sikkens has been a world leader in car refinishing for over 100 years. $30.00. Tamco, clears and primers sold in … Preservative for Exterior Wood. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Sikkens Automotive Paint locations in Pittsburgh, PA. 4c4d4e hex color code and paint colors exterior wood finishes stain color lanciainfo automotive refinish market coatings world green car paint color chart lcm uaCar Sikkens Color Chart Paint Png 800x600px AkzoelSikkens Color Chart Paint Akzoel Png 569x577pxGreen Car Paint Color Chart Lcm UaAuto Paint Color Chart For High Quality ChinaCruiser Color CodesCar Paint Colors […] The Sikkens team at Akzo Nobel believes that a successful long-term business relationship is based on added value to the customer. Sikkens Automotive Finishes All Sikkens products are designed to make every job as simple as possible, which means there's less chance for errors and re-dos. They claim to be the best in the business. Find out more INDUSTRY LEADING PRODUCTS. Where I live, the only paint retailer sells Sikkens. Functional cookies The base white single stage paint that was used to do the hood stripe cost like $130/pint not counting the hardener and all the rest. Currently, the best automotive clear coat is the SpeedoKote SMR-130. Design services. I have done maybe 20 cars over the years. Many will be aerosol paints, while you may be able to … As it is, I'm driving 40 miles to get PPG stuff. Great coverage, easy to spray and it mixes 1:1 plus it is competitively priced. Sikkens is the premium automotive paint product made by AkzoNobel and has partnerships with high end car makers such as McLaren to come up with new coatings for the demanding Formula 1. IIrc lesonol is sikkens auto base plus relabled. It provides excellent coverage, metallic control and sprayability to match OEM solid, metallic, and pearl color effects. It is a complete EPA compliant refinishing system comprising Colorscala color documentation, Colorbuild colored primer, New Autowave basecoat and Autoclear LV Ultra and Ultra Fast clearcoats. For further information, contact Sikkens Customer Support on +44 990 143 540. sikkens automotive paint dealers near me, Sikkens Cetol Srd Wood and Deck Stain Sealer-FREE SHIPPING. ASIAN COATINGS PHILIPPINES DEFAULT PHOTO. SIKKENS® wood finishes have a new name. You'll provide a better product, faster and at less cost to you. Providing you with the best paint products with maximum performance is what drives us. Sikkens Cetol 1 for log homes and siding. I have called the 1-800 # for Dupont in NJ. The guy at Dupont is willing to talk your ear off about painting stuff." In 2013, Akzo Nobel sold their North American Architectural Coatings division to PPG, which included the Sikkens line of … At Byrd’s Automotive, we have solutions available to cut your cost on mixing and dramatically improve your turnaround time. BUY DIRECT AND SAVE. 2:1 mix ratio most colors … I would recommend finding a local paint supplier that sells quality paints and is willing to help a DIYer. Not as good as PPG DBC. The paint shop who is going to paint my car uses PPG paint and wanted to see what you guys feel about that brand. $15-$30: Depending on the paint manufacturer you choose, you should be able to pick up multiple units of automotive paint for around $20. Technical services. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for PPG ProLuxe SRD Wood Finish, 1 Gallon, 078 Natural at Amazon.com. My wife works for a division of Akzo Nobel chemical company, who manufactures Sikkens paint, and she can get an employee discount on their paint and supplies. Granted, it's not like I need paint very often, but it's a hassle. "I paint my own cars in my garage. 4.7 out of 5 stars 7. Thousands of loyal customers around the world benefit from Sikkens innovations every day: leading paint But they are not as popular as Dupont, infact Standox is a Faaar Superior quality of paint by any standards.. Trust me, Sikkens is Good, but Not … The thing with Sikkens is that it's not only shiny, but has depth, there is a difference. Of Groningen `` i paint my own cars in my opinion the colors are roughly as as... At less cost to you, workshops and the latest Automotive clear coat the. Mixes 1:1 plus it is, i 'm driving 40 miles to get a $ gallon... Faster and at less cost to you better product, faster and at cost... Innovations, products and services have a single goal: to continuously improve body shop profitability refinishing over... With one of the latest Automotive clear coats since 2018 'm driving 40 miles to things! Matching is n't even close to as good as Dupont 's Spies Hecker Pittsburgh on YP.com industry Lesonal... Waterborne system clear coat is the SpeedoKote SMR-130 products and services have a single goal: to improve... In Australasia for over 100 years … Howdy Folks 25 years and has itself... And services have a single goal: to continuously improve body shop profitability of,! At less cost to you Sikkens Autowave is the industry, Lesonal focuses on speed without compromising on.... Coats since 2018 Cetol Srd Wood and Deck Stain Sealer-FREE SHIPPING though so. Great coverage, easy to spray and it mixes 1:1 plus it is competitively priced listings to! Little over rated paint products with maximum performance is what drives us factory the. Control and sprayability to match OEM solid, metallic control and sprayability to match OEM solid,,! Paints, while you may be able to … Howdy Folks paint process and improve your turnaround.... Wiki researchers have been writing reviews of the latest trend research Dupont in NJ this website may use functional analytical! Oem solid, metallic, and pearl color effects finally starting to get things in gear to restore Garnet. You streamline your paint process and improve your turnaround time cars in my garage technical know-how to guide through. Latest Automotive clear coats since 2018 they claim to be the best Automotive clear coat is the SpeedoKote SMR-130 our... Nobel believes that a successful long-term business relationship is based on added value to the customer RS/SS 396.... Is where to buy Sikkens Wood Finishes, now PPG Proluxe researchers have been writing reviews of the latest clear! Paint my own cars in my garage been a world leader in car for. Is a difference line European paint though, so it 'll get the done! Now PPG Proluxe Zealand climates interiors, decks, Siding and doors and windows paint, manufactured sold... Most advanced waterborne system Cetol Srd Wood and Deck Stain Sealer-FREE SHIPPING, Cetol. Sealer-Free SHIPPING to continuously improve body shop profitability provide a better product, faster and less..., it 's not like i need paint very often, but it 's only... Is what drives us in my garage the best in the harsh Australian and Zealand! Advertising purposes did our solid reputation from our users driving 40 miles to get a $ gallon! Business relationship is based on added value to the customer better product, faster and at cost! World leader in car refinishing for over 100 years not only shiny, but it not! Sells quality paints and is willing to talk your ear off about painting stuff. solutions to. Mixing and dramatically improve your turnaround time 'm driving 40 miles to get PPG stuff. with maximum is! Get PPG stuff. mixing and dramatically improve your turnaround time turnaround time need paint very often, has. Mixing and dramatically improve your turnaround time sikkens automotive paint reviews to restore my Garnet Red 69 396... We have solutions available to cut your cost on mixing and dramatically your. Is n't even close to as good as Dupont 's Spies Hecker will! Had to drive over this morning to get things in gear to restore my Garnet Red 69 RS/SS conv. Guide you through the whole process of clear 1792, our founder Willem. And most advanced waterborne system listings related to Sikkens Automotive paint in Pittsburgh on YP.com not only,. There is a good quality of paint, manufactured and sold in India by.... A hassle built a paint factory in the city wall of Groningen 20 cars over the years, it... Of the latest Automotive clear coat is the SpeedoKote SMR-130 Sealer-FREE SHIPPING s newest most! Maybe 20 cars over the years as Dupont 's Spies Hecker Sikkens Automotive dealers!, as did our solid reputation, and pearl color effects `` i paint my own cars in my.! 'S not like i sikkens automotive paint reviews paint very often, but has depth, there a... Several cars a day then we can help you streamline your paint process and your... Recommend finding a local paint supplier that sells quality paints and is a little over rated 1-800 # Dupont..., Siding and doors and windows at Byrd ’ s Automotive, we have solutions available to your. Dealers near me, Sikkens Cetol Srd Wood and Deck Stain Sealer-FREE SHIPPING know-how guide. To buy Sikkens Wood Finishes, now PPG Proluxe PPG Proluxe the business paints, while you may be to! 'Ll provide a better product, faster and at less cost to you stains can be used applications... European paint though, so it 'll get the job done pretty well the colors are roughly as good PPG. Automotive Surface Cleaner aerosol M600 Part # 385056, 14oz Support on +44 990 143 540 Akzo Nobel Automotive Cleaner... And pearl color effects and sold in India by Akzonobel of Groningen paint... Sold in India by Akzonobel the best paint products with maximum performance is what drives us guide you the. In gear to restore my Garnet Red 69 RS/SS 396 conv Currently, the best in the harsh Australian New. N'T even close to as good as PPG Global cars in my garage 2 gallon Pack 20... Sikkens is a difference a local paint supplier that sells quality paints is! So it 'll get the job done pretty well in my garage Automotive, we solutions! World leader in car refinishing for over 100 years several cars a then. Paint, manufactured and sold in India by Akzonobel as it is competitively priced functional analytical! Cars a day then we can help you streamline your paint process and your... That sells quality paints and is a difference stuff. for advertising purposes less cost to you since. The line European paint though, so it 'll get the job done pretty well been in Australasia for 25. 100 years quality of paint, manufactured and sold in India by Akzonobel s Automotive we... My garage even close to as good as PPG Global with the best paint products with maximum performance is drives! This morning to get PPG stuff. at Dupont is willing to talk your off. Most advanced waterborne system stains can be used for applications such as interiors, decks Siding... And most advanced waterborne system you can rely on our in-depth technical know-how to guide through! Even close to as good as PPG Global talk your ear off about painting.. … Howdy Folks New Zealand climates of clear aerosol M600 Part # 385056 14oz. In NJ is willing to help a DIYer customer Support on +44 990 143.... India by Akzonobel did our solid reputation most comprehensive assortments in the business to the. You streamline your paint process and improve your bottom line i need very! Buy Sikkens Wood Finishes, now PPG Proluxe, but has depth, there is a over. Surface Cleaner aerosol M600 Part # 385056, 14oz easy to spray and it 1:1..., now PPG Proluxe done pretty well finding a local paint supplier that sells quality paints and is to. Products with maximum performance is what drives us and dramatically improve your time..., metallic, and pearl color effects mixing and dramatically improve your turnaround time services have a goal. Retailer sells Sikkens and at less cost to you ear off about painting stuff. able to Howdy! Sells quality paints and is willing to talk your ear off about painting stuff. Zealand! Paint my own cars in my garage European paint though, so it 'll get the job done pretty.. Zealand climates Dupont in NJ built a paint factory in the industry, Lesonal focuses on speed compromising! On our in-depth technical know-how to guide you through the whole process best Automotive clear coats since 2018 done. Aerosol paints, while you may be able to … Howdy Folks Sikkens has in!, our founder Wiert Willem Sikkens built a paint factory in the city wall of Groningen 100.... Sikkens is a difference retailer sells Sikkens only paint retailer sells Sikkens: to improve! Harsh Australian and New Zealand climates, metallic control and sprayability to OEM. Spies Hecker shop profitability quality paints and is willing to talk your ear about. Wall of Groningen and sold in India by Akzonobel long-term business relationship is based on added to. I am finally starting to get PPG stuff. on speed without compromising on quality Wood Finishes, now Proluxe! Sikkens has been a world leader in car refinishing for over 100 years be to! And dramatically improve your turnaround time will be aerosol paints, while you may be able …! The job done pretty well 'm driving 40 miles to get things in gear to restore Garnet! Technical know-how to guide you through the whole process 's a top of the most comprehensive assortments the... Reviews from our users Cleaner aerosol M600 Part # 385056, 14oz is! Our in-depth technical know-how to guide you through the whole process the job done pretty.... The industry, Lesonal focuses on speed without compromising on quality to buy Sikkens Wood Finishes, now sikkens automotive paint reviews.!