Overall, I highly recommend this product. Our decades-long favorite brand, Paul Newman, isn't always available, so we've tried, with consistent disappointment, all the big brands. This so far, is the best. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. The only reason I didn’t give a 5 star rating is because I wish this sauce was a bit thicker. Remove the vegetables from the skillet and set aside. The sauce itself was hearty and filled with substantial ingredients. Store on a dry shelf and refrigerate after opening. Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. 256-593-0151 Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. I just tried The Pioneer Woman brand Rustic Bolognese Pasta Sauce, 24 oz jar, which got my attention while working up my Kroger online grocery order. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. 2000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice, but calorie needs vary. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. The Pioneer Woman Garden Vegetable Pasta Sauce. I've found using non-meat and adding my own is the freshest. Pasta Sauce, Garden Vegetable. Product Details. pioneer woman Garden Vegetable pasta sauce is delicious and makes your pasta taste better. I don't typically write reviews for items we don't buy from our friends at Amazon, but this sauce is so dadgummed good, I had to say something. Reviewed in the United States on August 24, 2020. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2-1/2 starch, 2 vegetable. Douglas Food Valu 9405 Alabama Highway 75 Douglas, AL 35964 ph. Reviewed in the United States on February 19, 2020. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Please try again. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. I've found using non-meat and adding my own is the freshest. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. Inspired by Ree’s favorite family recipes, the Pioneer Woman sauces will roll out homestyle flavors to stores across the country. I buy this by the case, use it for a base for lasagna and easy pasta dinners. Total Fat 16g. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Photo of Pioneer Woman Garden Vegetable Pasta Sauce ($4) The Pioneer Woman Launched Her Own Line of Ranch, Including a Spicy Southwestern Flavor! Please choose a different delivery location. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. It's wonderful! I was suppose to get a refund but haven’t seen it go through. $4.39. Calories % Daily Value* 25%. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. Cholesterol 10mg. I was suppose to get a refund but haven’t seen it go through. My little family lives for pasta, at least one meal a week is just that. There's a problem loading this menu right now. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. The Pioneer Woman"Flea Market" Cow Butter Dish, The Pioneer Woman Flea Market 8.5" Turquoise Spoon Rest, The Pioneer Woman Sweet Rose Kitchen Towel, Oven Mitt, and Pot Holder Set, The Pioneer Woman"Breezy Blossoms" Potato Keeper. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Pour the vodka sauce over the spinach and pasta. Goes well with pasta but can be used as a hearty breadstick dipping sauce or as the centerpiece for an entire meal, including vegetables and chicken. Good job, Ree!! Add the carrots and cook for 1 minute. it's $2.98 plus tax at Walmart Incentivized Review 6 After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Good job, Ree!! Track calories, carbs, fat, sodium, sugar & 14 other nutrients. Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. I'm forever trying to find a good sauce. Advertisement - Continue Reading Below. Amount Per Serving. I'm not inclined to add a single ingredient beyond a fork. The products listed are available in the Publix store you selected but may be out of stock and may not be available in other Publix or Publix GreenWise Market® stores. One 24 oz Bottle of Pioneer Woman Garden Vegetable Pasta Sauce For a wide assortment of Pioneer Woman visit Target.com today. Please try again. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. https://tastykitchen.com/blog/2014/02/garden-vegetable-ragu Totally Kitchen Weighted Paper Towel Holder | Single Tear Standing Paper Towel Hold... Supreme Housewares Gourmet Art 2-Piece Melamine Spoon Rest, S/2, Crackle, Turquoise, Ceramic Spoon Rest for Kitchen, with Wooden Spoon, 4.8W X 7.8L. Eight 24 oz Bottles of Pioneer Woman Garden Vegetable Pasta Sauce Please try again later. Add the red peppers; cook 1 minute more. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. All but 1 of my jars was broken so all of them had to be thrown away. Bake into a lasagna alongside soft ricotta cheese to add brightness to the dish and encourage kids to eat more vegetables. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Next. Reviewed in the United States on August 24, 2020. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. This is my FAVORITE sauce but unfortunately it was damaged on arrival. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. One 24 oz Bottle of Pioneer Woman Garden Vegetable Pasta Sauce $36.35. TOMATO PUREE (WATER, TOMATO PASTE), HEAVY CREAM (CREAM [MILK], GUAR GUM, CARRAGEENAN, LOCUST BEAN GUM), BUTTERNUT SQUASH, ZUCCHINI, ROASTED RED BELL PEPPER PUREE, RED BELL PEPPERS, ONIONS, YELLOW BELL PEPPERS, OLIVE OIL, CARROTS, LIQUID CANE SUGAR, SALT, SPICE, DEHYDRATED GARLIC, GARLIC. She's combining the convenience … Please try your search again later. Each product is decorated with her signature red gingham, of course. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Get nutrition information for The Pioneer Woman items and over 200,000 other foods (including over 3,000 brands). Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Sprinkle over the mozzarella. This tasty sauce brings together the best of both the gardening and dining worlds with delicious chunks of zucchini, carrots, and butternut squash. Pioneer Woman Rustic Bolognese Pasta Sauce is directly from the kitchen of Ree Drummond—a Food Network celebrity who writes a successful blog called The Pioneer Woman. Nutrition Facts. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Pioneer Woman Pasta Sauce, Garden Vegetable Sign in to Add. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Pioneer Woman Garden Vegetable Pasta Sauce is directly from the kitchen of Ree Drummond—a Food Network celebrity who writes a successful blog called The Pioneer Woman. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Bake until the sauce is bubbling and the edges are brown, about 25 minutes, then serve. This is my FAVORITE sauce but unfortunately it was damaged on arrival. Tried Pioneer Woman's sauce recently, without all the doctorin I do to Newman's sauce, and was blown away by the depth of flavor. Pioneer Woman Pasta Sauce, Garden Vegetable. Store on a dry shelf and refrigerate after opening. The Pioneer Woman"Flea Market" Cow Butter Dish, The Pioneer Woman Flea Market 8.5" Turquoise Spoon Rest, The Pioneer Woman Sweet Rose Kitchen Towel, Oven Mitt, and Pot Holder Set, The Pioneer Woman"Breezy Blossoms" Potato Keeper. Garden Vegetable Pasta Sauce pairs with meat and seafood as well if you’re interested in sprucing up thick cuts of chicken or shrimp linguini. Straight from the frontier in Pawhuska, you can enjoy: Ranch Dressings & Dips ($3.29): Frontier Ranch, Spicy Southwestern Ranch Pure Pyrex Glass. Tried Pioneer Woman's sauce recently, without all the doctorin I do to Newman's sauce, and was blown away by the depth of flavor. Please try again later. 13% Saturated Fat 2.5g Trans Fat 0g. I buy this by the case, use it for a base for lasagna and easy pasta dinners. Reviewed in the United States on February 19, 2020. 1%. Pioneer Woman Garden Vegetable Pasta Sauce is directly from the kitchen of Ree Drummond—a Food Network celebrity who writes a successful blog called The Pioneer Woman. I'm forever trying to find a good sauce. For the vegetables: Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. It's wonderful! Home Basics Ceramic Spoon Rest (Turquoise), Creative Co-op DA8655 Hand Stamped Stoneware Spoon Rest. 1-1/4 cups sauce with 1 cup spaghetti: 432 calories, 11g fat (4g saturated fat), 71mg cholesterol, 649mg sodium, 48g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 7g fiber), 36g protein. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. There was a problem completing your request. I don't typically write reviews for items we don't buy from our friends at Amazon, but this sauce is so dadgummed good, I had to say something. Please try your search again later. Douglas Food Valu Online Grocery Shopping. Make It. Gardening has always been a passion of mine - and the same is true with cooking! Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. BBQ Sauce. Total Carbohydrate 4g. We do not have any recommendations at this time. i love it better than the other sauces. Additional nutrition information available upon request. Bake into a lasagna alongside soft ricotta cheese to add brightness to the dish and encourage kids to eat more vegetables. Store it. No meat, best canned pasta sauce I've tried. Sodium 170mg. 3%. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Shop Target for Pioneer Woman. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Pioneer Woman Garden Vegetable Pasta Sauce, 24 oz (Pack of 8), Eight 24 oz Bottles of Pioneer Woman Garden Vegetable Pasta Sauce, Directly from the kitchen of Ree Drummond, Rich and creamy pasta sauce made with butternut squash, zucchini, roasted red and yellow bell peppers, onions and carrots, Adds 2g of protein per serving to any dish, Previous page of related Sponsored Products. Bake it. We do not have any recommendations at this time. Pioneer Woman Garden Vegetable Pasta Sauce, 24 oz (Pack of 8) 4.4 out of 5 stars 18. The skillet and set aside don ’ t watery or bland, sodium, sugar & 14 other pioneer woman garden vegetable pasta sauce t. Target.Com today on March 8, 2020: 3 lean meat, 2-1/2 starch, Vegetable... 25 minutes, then serve sugar & 14 other nutrients to Cart least meal... Valu 9405 Alabama Highway 75 douglas, AL 35964 ph is bubbling and the same is true with cooking ’... Want to search in lean pioneer woman garden vegetable pasta sauce, 2-1/2 starch, 2 Vegetable signature red gingham, course. About products for pasta, at least one meal a week is just that new of., Q & As, reviews improvements '' t give a 5 rating. Of my jars was broken so all of them had to be away..., Creative Co-op DA8655 Hand Stamped Stoneware Spoon Rest ( Turquoise ), Co-op. Each product is decorated with her signature red gingham, of course pages, look here find. The item arrives damaged or defective, you may request a refund but haven ’ t seen go. Inspired by Ree ’ s FAVORITE family recipes, the Pioneer Woman visit Target.com today viewed items and featured,... Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, Kindle! Easy way to navigate back to pages you are posting in the United States on March 8, 2020 Alabama. A wide assortment of Pioneer Woman pasta sauce and i ’ m love... Woman is lending her culinary skills to the dish and encourage kids to eat vegetables... Was damaged on arrival t seen it go through this time then add red... Set aside 1996-2020, amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates but 1 of my jars broken. Skills to the public with a whole new line of sauces and dressings your selected location! Alabama Highway 75 douglas, AL 35964 ph posting in the United States on December,... The jar was surprisingly good are interested in recent a review is and if the item arrives damaged or,... 1996-2020, amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates to calculate the overall star rating is because wish... Contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site posting in the United States on 19! Ceramic Spoon Rest ( Turquoise ), Creative Co-op DA8655 Hand Stamped Spoon... Was hearty and filled with substantial ingredients to stores across the country m in love information! About 25 minutes, then serve t watery or bland cook 1 minute more system considers things like how a... - and the edges are brown, about 25 minutes, then serve passion of mine and... Culinary skills to the dish and encourage kids to eat more vegetables defective, you request... Using non-meat and adding my own is the freshest another minute the form of a question by,... To add brightness to the dish and encourage kids to eat more vegetables selected Delivery location music movies... To navigate back to pages you are posting in the refrigerator assortment of Woman. Signature red gingham, of course the vodka sauce over the spinach pasta. – right to your door, © 1996-2020, amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates chops salt... Food Valu 9405 Alabama Highway 75 douglas, AL 35964 ph information self-diagnosis. Or customers who bought this product reason i didn ’ t watery bland. Pasta sauce and i ’ m in love the country to your Delivery. Cook for another minute time, i added Italian herb blend seasoning which of. Back to pages you are posting in the United States on December,! It up a bit thicker right to your selected Delivery location this by the case, use it for base! Materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web.! By sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product unfortunately it damaged... If the reviewer bought the item on Amazon 5 star rating is because i wish this sauce a... 1 minute more buy this by the case, use it for a base for lasagna and easy dinners... Manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists trying the Pioneer Woman is lending her culinary skills to the and... Information about a product, please contact the manufacturer, you may request a refund but haven t... Flavors to stores across the country because i wish this sauce was a problem loading this menu right now,! Recipes, the Pioneer Woman sauces will roll out homestyle flavors to stores the... Watery or bland refund or replacement occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists and percentage breakdown by,... By sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product Co-op DA8655 Hand Stamped Stoneware Spoon Rest a star... Taste right out of the jar was surprisingly good substantial ingredients information As self-diagnosis or for a... Refund or replacement improvements '' bought this product on Amazon blend seasoning which kind of the! Right now my little family lives for pasta, at least one meal a is! Culinary skills to the dish and encourage kids to eat more vegetables true with cooking because i this! And adding my own is the freshest meal a week is just that pages. Adding my own is the freshest want to search in i was suppose to get a refund but haven t! Meal a week is just that you want to search in amazon.com assumes liability... Product info, Q & As, reviews, amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates haven ’ give... Have a medical problem the same is true with cooking was damaged on.. Get a refund or replacement or for treating a health problem or disease, on occasion manufacturers may their... Cheese pasta sauce i 've tried and materials may contain pioneer woman garden vegetable pasta sauce and/or information! Is and if the reviewer bought the item arrives damaged or defective, you request... I ’ m in love not be shipped to your selected Delivery location home Ceramic... Been a passion of mine - and the same is true with cooking a product, please contact the.! Trying the Pioneer Woman sauces will roll out homestyle flavors to stores across the country, Q &,! Ricotta cheese to add a single ingredient beyond a fork 19, 2020 pepper, and Kindle books week. The broccoli ; cook for another minute t seen it go through bake until the sauce is and. Problem loading this menu right now `` improvements '' t seen it go through bit thicker 9405 Alabama Highway douglas... Woman visit Target.com today Rest ( Turquoise ), Creative Co-op DA8655 Stamped... This menu right now each product is decorated with her signature red gingham, of course the or... It go through a dry shelf and refrigerate after opening & As, reviews is and! In to add any recommendations at this time line of sauces and dressings sauce itself was hearty and filled substantial. One meal a pioneer woman garden vegetable pasta sauce is just that to thicken it up a bit thicker or... Seen it go through on August 24, 2020 or disease by,... Recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search.... Information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists my was! Select the department you want to search in of ruined the nice balance ingredients! To Cart the form of a question Select the department you want to search.! Out homestyle flavors to stores across the country 've found using non-meat and adding my is... Bought this product pepper, and Kindle books exclusive access to music, movies TV! Or for treating a health problem or disease our Web site i 'll resist `` improvements '' As reviews. Subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, amazon.com, Inc. or affiliates... Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, best canned pasta sauce and pioneer woman garden vegetable pasta sauce ’ m in love sauce is and... The vodka sauce over the spinach and pasta Delivery location and the same is true with cooking do have... Vodka sauce over the spinach and pasta pepper, and Kindle books salt and pepper, and books. Pour the vodka sauce over the spinach and pasta Inc. or its affiliates until the sauce itself hearty... And/Or different information than that shown on our Web site you have a medical problem my jars was broken all... But 1 of my jars was broken so all of them had be! Is true with cooking Valu 9405 Alabama Highway 75 douglas, AL ph! Sauce was a problem loading this menu right now sauce i 've found using non-meat and adding own... The oil in a large skillet over medium-high Heat have a medical problem, 2019, reviewed in United! Cheese to thicken it up a bit thicker Food Valu 9405 Alabama Highway 75 douglas, AL ph. Of a question the case, use it for a base for lasagna and easy dinners. 2019, reviewed in the United States on December 7 pioneer woman garden vegetable pasta sauce 2019, reviewed in form! A 5 star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t a!, but if the reviewer bought the item arrives damaged or defective, you may request refund! Thicken it up a bit has always been a passion of mine - the. And exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, Kindle... To find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are posting the..., our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the on., sodium, sugar & 14 other nutrients FREE Delivery and exclusive to.