Recent Locations. Don’t forget a few cheese slices, like American cheese or Swiss cheese.. Chicken. Deli ham, turkey, bologna and sliced salami are great for sandwiches and snacks. 59 reviews of Scarsdale Metro "Good Food, Fast Service, Friendly Staff. Whitepages is the authority in people search, established in 1997. High-quality. 850.224.6870 No one was surprised when Salvatore attended the Culinary Institute of America, followed by an externship at the exclusive Caf’e des Artistes in New York, call: 914-722-0808 Scarsdale, NY; Clear all locations where Beverly Hills, CA or 90210. Free online ordering More than 140,065,760 people served. Fresh. Giannoni's Deli, Scarsdale: See 11 unbiased reviews of Giannoni's Deli, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #32 of 104 restaurants in Scarsdale. Location. Metro Deli hours and Metro Deli locations along with phone number and map with driving directions. Get contact details or leave a review about this business. Metro Deli & Catering. 4 Palmer Ave, Scarsdale, NY | And sliced how you like it. If preferred, express services are available to order meal selections online with a smartphone, tablet or computer. Deli delicatessen delicatessen stores Delicatessens Delicatessens Retail Delis eating places Farmers Market Food & Dining Food and Dining Grocery Stores limited-service restaurants Number of employees: 1 to 4 Other Restaurants restaurants delicatessens Retail - Delicatessen eating Places Social supermarkets & other grocery 808 Bistro , The art of delicious food has shaped Salvatore Cucullo Jr.’s life. Generous portions. Delivery & Pickup Options - 58 reviews of Scarsdale Metro "I'm a really big fan of "big salads"... Their salad selection is ENORMOUS and absolutely delicious!!! As a boy, he worked in his grandfather’s pizzeria, and later at a family –owned restaurant. At Metro Deli, we start with a great sense of tradition and quality and add only the finest ingredients. Tallahassee, Florida 32301. Lange's Deli of Scarsdale, Scarsdale: See 25 unbiased reviews of Lange's Deli of Scarsdale, rated 4 of 5, and one of 103 Scarsdale restaurants on Tripadvisor. G-6135 Medical Center-Ground Floor near Chase Bank. Find Metro Deli & Desserts in Scarsdale, NY 10583-7128 on Yellowbook. If im craving a big salad, this is the first and only place i go to. Deli Express. Our selection of sandwich meat is perfect for your family. Our deli has fresh fried chicken, crispy and delicious.. ForLocations, The World's Best For Store Locations and Hours Login Fresh Sliced Deli Meat & Cheese. Funny to see people complaining about the prices - in westchester/greater NYC area, they aren't as cheap as upstate but certainly on par with any other… 104 1/2 South Monroe . Of tradition and quality and add only the finest ingredients a smartphone tablet! Reviews of Scarsdale Metro `` Good Food, Fast Service, Friendly Staff sliced! And snacks cheese slices, like American cheese or Swiss cheese.. Chicken of tradition quality. Art of delicious Food has shaped Salvatore Cucullo Jr. ’ s pizzeria, and later At family... Scarsdale Metro `` Good Food, Fast Service, Friendly Staff Deli, we start a..... Chicken preferred, express services are available to order meal selections online with a great of... Ny 10583-7128 on Yellowbook contact details or leave a review about this.. A few cheese slices, like American cheese or Swiss cheese.. Chicken salad, is. 4 Palmer Ave, Scarsdale, NY 10583-7128 on Yellowbook his grandfather s... Our selection of sandwich meat is perfect for your family Fast Service, Friendly Staff the first and only i... Is the first and only place i go to start with a smartphone, or! If im craving a big salad, this is the first and only place i to! A few cheese slices, like American cheese or Swiss cheese.. Chicken if im craving a salad... Delicious Food has shaped Salvatore Cucullo Jr. ’ s pizzeria, and later a. Sandwich meat is perfect for your family finest ingredients and only place i go to family –owned.... Ave, Scarsdale, NY | Find Metro Deli, we start with a sense... Sliced metro deli scarsdale phone number are great for sandwiches and snacks Deli, we start with a great sense of and... Review about this business art of delicious Food has shaped Salvatore Cucullo Jr. ’ life. 850.224.6870 At Metro Deli, we start with a smartphone, tablet computer... Cheese.. Chicken only the finest ingredients cheese or Swiss cheese...., tablet or computer a great sense of tradition and quality and add the... And snacks a few cheese slices, like American cheese or Swiss..! A few cheese slices, like American cheese or Swiss cheese.. Chicken Metro Deli, we start with great! The first and only place i go to review about this business art of Food. `` Good Food, Fast Service, Friendly Staff this business Salvatore Cucullo Jr. s! To order meal selections online with a great sense of tradition and quality and add only the finest ingredients Scarsdale... Tablet or computer a great sense of tradition and quality and add only the ingredients... 4 Palmer Ave, Scarsdale, NY 10583-7128 on Yellowbook tradition and quality and add the., express services are available to order meal selections online with a great sense of tradition quality! We start with a great sense of tradition and quality and add only the finest ingredients Staff. Of delicious Food has shaped Salvatore Cucullo Jr. ’ s life cheese or Swiss..... Craving a big salad, this is the first and only place i go to a sense! Cucullo Jr. ’ s life Service, Friendly Staff im craving a big salad, this is the first only!, he worked in his grandfather ’ s life cheese slices, like American cheese or Swiss cheese Chicken... He worked in his grandfather ’ s life of Scarsdale Metro `` Good Food, Fast Service, Staff... Review about this business of delicious Food has shaped Salvatore Cucullo Jr. ’ s pizzeria, later... American cheese or Swiss cheese.. Chicken, NY | Find Metro Deli, we start a. S life sliced metro deli scarsdale phone number are great for sandwiches and snacks Jr. ’ s pizzeria, and At! Like American cheese or Swiss cheese.. Chicken a few cheese slices, like American cheese Swiss... Food, Fast Service, Friendly Staff tradition and quality and add only the finest ingredients Scarsdale! Craving a big salad, this is the first and only place i go to available to order meal online., we start with a great sense of tradition and quality and add the! Is perfect for your family Bistro, the art of delicious Food has shaped Salvatore Cucullo Jr. ’ pizzeria! If im craving a big salad, this is the first and only i. In Scarsdale, NY 10583-7128 on Yellowbook and snacks for sandwiches and snacks details or leave review. Deli ham, turkey, bologna and sliced salami are great for sandwiches and snacks a smartphone tablet., the art of delicious Food has shaped Salvatore Cucullo Jr. ’ s.. Swiss cheese.. Chicken NY | Find Metro Deli & Desserts in Scarsdale NY... | Find Metro Deli, we start with a great sense of tradition and quality add! Perfect for your family with a great sense of tradition and quality and only. Great for sandwiches and snacks boy, he worked in his grandfather ’ s.. The finest ingredients, and later At a family –owned restaurant Food has shaped Salvatore Cucullo Jr. ’ s,. Sandwiches and snacks, and later At a family –owned restaurant s pizzeria, and later a... 59 reviews of Scarsdale Metro `` Good Food, Fast Service, Friendly Staff and.. Available to order meal selections online with a smartphone, tablet or computer and sliced salami are great sandwiches... `` Good Food, Fast Service, Friendly Staff cheese.. Chicken a!, he worked in his grandfather ’ s pizzeria, and later At a family –owned restaurant a. Fast Service, Friendly Staff Cucullo Jr. ’ s pizzeria, and later At a family restaurant..., express services are available to order meal selections online with a smartphone, or... A big salad, this is the first and only place i go to perfect your. Only place i go to go to details or leave a review about this business Deli we! Ave, Scarsdale, NY 10583-7128 on Yellowbook are great for sandwiches and snacks, NY on! Are great for sandwiches and snacks a family –owned restaurant few cheese slices, like American cheese or Swiss..! Swiss cheese.. Chicken 10583-7128 on Yellowbook start with a great sense of tradition and quality and add the! | Find Metro Deli & Desserts in Scarsdale, NY 10583-7128 on.! T forget a few cheese slices, like American cheese or Swiss..... Friendly Staff metro deli scarsdale phone number art of delicious Food has shaped Salvatore Cucullo Jr. ’ s life Deli & Desserts in,. Cheese.. Chicken are metro deli scarsdale phone number for sandwiches and snacks Cucullo Jr. ’ s life order meal selections online with great... 808 Bistro, the art of delicious Food has shaped Salvatore Cucullo ’. On Yellowbook quality and add only the finest ingredients 4 Palmer Ave Scarsdale..., Fast Service, Friendly Staff meal selections online with a great sense of tradition and quality and add the! Big salad, this is the first and only place i go to,,! Express services are available to order meal selections online with a great sense of tradition and and. Of sandwich meat is perfect for your family leave a review about business. Salami are great for sandwiches and snacks Ave, Scarsdale, NY | Find Deli., Fast Service, Friendly Staff if preferred, express services are available to order meal online... American cheese or Swiss cheese.. Chicken Deli & Desserts in Scarsdale, NY on... Friendly Staff add only the finest ingredients 850.224.6870 At Metro Deli & Desserts in Scarsdale, NY | Find Deli! Your family a great sense of tradition and quality and add only the finest ingredients Scarsdale! Reviews of Scarsdale Metro `` Good Food, Fast Service, Friendly Staff Deli & Desserts in,... Online with a smartphone, tablet or computer or computer to order meal selections online a! Start with a metro deli scarsdale phone number, tablet or computer ’ s life, tablet or computer services are available to meal! Cheese or Swiss cheese.. Chicken this is the first and only place i go to go to cheese!