[he pulls off the item from his butt, revealing to be Lola's tiara.] It's not like my picture will tell anyone! You're grounded for a month. Signed, Lola." Lolawants to be a part of the siblings' secrets club, but they refuse to let her in because of her tattle-tale tendencies. I give A Tattlers Tale two tea parties out of four. The Loud House Lookback Review A Tattler s Tale 3 Home Latest Popular Trending It's not like they'll tell anyone!" The Loud House Season 2 E10 Fed Up & Shell … Otto Mann: Sorry, dude. [the sisters look over to Lynn, who is actually referring to the burger she's eating.] "[As Lola storms out of the room, Lincoln quickly shuts the door. ; Fanfic Fuel: This episode has spawned a lot of Rule 63 fanfics … ]Lincoln: "What? "[Lola sadly parts off, as her siblings look on with sadness. (Looks up at Otto playing a double bass.) : "Do you want the dirt or not? "[sighs] "Unfortunately, nothing in my vast library addresses this topic." Well, good luck with that! Share atelier's bookshelf any time. [growling] "Err!" Watch The Loud House: One of the Boys; A Tattler's Tale at TVGuide.com Join / Sign Up Keep track of your favorite shows and movies, across all your devices. Mr. Burns: LISA!!!!! (laughs) That was me! I'm Charles Montgomery Burns! Lucy is seen descending the basement stairs wearing Mom's wedding dress, completely repainted in black. (Marge tips the coffee pot over.) (He sees his window open while Marge is holding on by the sill and closes it on her fingers. "[The siblings gasp in shock. (Artie dons a chauffer's cap, and begins driving as Mr. Burns begins waving. ]Lynn: "Aw, so you guys won't believe how bad I messed up the other day!" Lola wants to be a part of the siblings' secrets club, but they won't let her in because she's a "tattle tale." Directed by Chris Savino. ]Lynn: "Almost done with the second coat! (Moe looks on with disdain. Get out of my room...or else. The following is a transcript for the episode "A Tattler's Tale". Liliana Mumy Leni. Lily walks up to her giggling] Lily: "Sa-Sa, Sa-Sa." When he opens the door, he accidentally dents the car next to him. (Aristotle whispers a secret to Marge, causing her to gasp loudly.) I just saw Mr. Burns marching into Lisa and Bart's room! McBain: Almost done with the 2nd set of polish! : ​"Psst! The Loud House Lookback Review A Tattler s Tale 3 Home Latest Popular Trending 17. fgadfanpage:[Sarah Hawkins] Mother … The Loud House S02E09 Lock 'N Loud. ]Lola: "Whatcha guys talkin' about? (to everyone else) So which one of you low-lifes is it? The Loud House A Tattlers Tale: Download | HD 720p | 131 MB | 11:45 Min | MEGA. Lincoln is seen wearing the suit Lola provided. [ducks as Lana whacks Leni with a pillow, knocking her off the bed.] The Loud House 23 - One of the Boys_A Tattler's Tale. Mr. Burns: (angry) BUSTED! Luna reluctantly places Lola on the couch as she angrily sits down on the floor. Then onto the third! Rent, buy, and watch movies and TV shows with Vudu. [shivers] "Brr! Mr. Burns: Yes! Okay, I'll admit I used to be a tattle-tale, but I've changed! "Lindsay Sweetwater? Sigh. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. Lincoln wishes he had ten brothers instead of ten sisters, and Lisa gives him a glimpse into that reality. "Oh, wait. (Flashback to yesterday. Lola's a pro. Marge: (gasps loudly, realizing that Mr. Burns knows her secret) Who told you about that?! Marge: No! Nika Futterman Luna. (It's revealed that he's whispering McBain's secret to a picture of himself on the wall. Lola glumly walks away while the others look on dumbfounded. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. "[He disregards the warning and crumples up the note and finds another note in the wastebasket. How 'bout a little … YEAH, BOI! The Loud House Nickelodeon Previously, Lincoln has to claw back 4 girls (not really) and later, Lori wants Bobby back , for real context read that past post Here. Mr. Burns enters.). Wait, what's going on? Emily Ashby of Common Sense Media praised the show's voice cast and thematic messages, writing that "kids will come to The Loud House for the laughs, but they'll return for the ensemble cast and the surprisingly … (The next day. Marge: Sorry. "[The sisters all lower their eyebrows in annoyance, except for Luan, who snaps her fingers at her for telling such a good joke. She looks up) I'd hate for Dad to find out who broke his precious disco ball! Why would you do that?! Watch Queue Queue Watch fullscreen. You've earned our trust! With Collin Dean, Catherine Taber, Liliana Mumy, Cristina Pucelli. "Lola: [sighs] "You guys are off the hook. (drives around for a little bit) Maybe I'll go try on Dad's wedding tuxedo instead. One of the Boys. Contents. Artie: I rather enjoy the darkness. I hear there have been a lot of blackouts lately. Marge: No one has dirt on Charles Montgomery Burns? After Lola rips off her jail jumpsuit, she switches to her normal attire. During their squabble, Lincoln flies out, and lands on something that pierces his butt. It is not uncommon to even ship them with their respective counterparts. (closes the door and starts talking to someone) So, you'll never believe what McBain did! "What the?" Mr. Burns: Okay. With no one looking, Marge approaches the closet, and a pair of hands drag her in. (chuckles) Nice try. (the brothers look over to McBain, who is actually referring to the burger he's eating.) I'M IN! Mr. Burns knows our secrets, and he's literally torchering us! Ensemble Dark Horse: Linka (Lincoln's female counterpart) and the Loud-brothers (the male counterparts of the sisters) are all very popular characters in the fandom, largely due to being Rule 63 versions of all 11 kids. Signed, Lola. Follow. ]Luan: [with realization] "Wait a second. Follow. Remember the blackout last week? (growling) Err! Check out these cartoon GIFs. ]​Lincoln: "No one has dirt on Lola Loud?" Left in the Dark/Get the Message • Heavy Meddle/Making the Case • Driving Miss Hazy/No Guts, No Glori • The Sweet Spot/A Tale of Two Tables • Project Loud House/In Tents Debate • Sound of Silence/Space Invader • Picture Perfect/Undie Pressure • Linc or Swim/Changing the Baby • Overnight Success/Ties That Bind • Hand-Me-Downer/Sleuth or Consequences • Butterfly … Mr. Burns: Top me off, Marge. Jensonraymond. Marge: Yowch! "Who told-"[Luna stops talking, realizing that her father is right next to her. [The Loud House. Marge: Then why'd you threaten to tell on us and make us do all that stuff? Professor Frink checks his list of secrets.). I don't want my teacher getting suspicious." "I said, no sweets before dinner, Mr. "Lynn: [gasps] "Oh no!" Mr. Burns motions Artie to start driving.) Aristotle Amadopolis: Psst! Le Blog the loud house a tale of two tables script. Now if you'll excuse us, those of us who can trust each other are going to hang out. LISA!!!!!! Marge: So then, bam! Artie: (gasps loudly, realizing he knows about his secret.) (waving goodbye) Everybody get home safe! Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. *Bouncing* Wubbzy: You wanna play with my kickety-kick ball? We're not angels. Lisa is sorting cereal bits for Lola, the pink marshmallows in a bowl marked "YES" while the regular bits go in another bowl marked "YUCK". “It's too bad my circus friend's couldn't come here to visit me, but at least I still got to see them over video chat,” said Lincoln, as he spoke to the audience. How to Draw Lily Loud _ The Loud House … Guys! (Mr. Burns's competitors shout in fear upon hearing Mr. Burns's name and run away.) That was so fun! Lincoln falls and screams and lands on a cactus. It's cold in here. (gets an idea) Actually, yes! Wait, what's going on? "Lynn: "Monster trucks! ]Lola: "Aw, you guys! Lincoln wishes he had 10 brothers instead of 10 sisters, and Lisa gives him a glimpse into that reality; Lola wants to be a part of the siblings' secrets club, but her siblings are reluctant to let in a tattle tale. "Holy shamoley!" But what do we do about it? "Guys! Who told you that? ]​Lincoln: "If you tell Mom and Dad our secrets, we'll tell them yours! "I hate for Dad to find out who broke his precious disco ball! School of Rock . ]Lisa: "So then, kaboom! Sometimes, we mess up. School of Rock. I believe I said he had a pig. He grabs Marge by the collar of her dress.) ]Lincoln: "Yep, and now, it's time to take her down! Lisa is currently researching on friendship. So where were we? Lisa: "Not now, youngest sibling. C’est la base pour bien comprendre votre guitare, savoir … Remember the blackout last week?"[Flashback. Lisa: "Not now, youngest sibling. Sometimes, we mess up. 1.1 A new student? So, is the last time time for this season (1) where I will have to mush together remnants of episode pairs because I’d have previously done them before.