https://www.chef-in-training.com/strawberry-jello-poke-cake They are a crowd pleaser. 2. Orange jello poke cake; Lime jello poke cake; Lemon jello poke cake; Cherry jello poke cake; Just make the cake as instructed and use your favorite flavored jello. Sign Up / Log In My Feed Articles Meal Planner New Pantry-Ready Recipes New Browse Yummly Pro Guided Recipes Christmas New … Dissolve Jello in 3/4 cup boiling water. 7up Jello Poke Cake --- Sugar Free. Chocolate Pudding Poke and Topping. 1/2 cup granulated sugar Bake cake according to package, remove from oven and let cool about 5 minutes, then poke holes all around the cake with fork, set aside. Cooks.com - Recipes - Poke Cake Strawberry Poke is a dish that is usually built around raw seafood, cut into cubes and ... with prepared Dream Whip.Ingredients: 3 (whip...)7. How to Make Lemon Poke Cake. Bake cake according to instructions. Poke deep holes in warm cake, about 1/2" apart. And there are so many creative ways to make them. Make cupcakes instead of a cake. This Light Cake Starts with a Box Mix and is Topped with Strawberry Jell-O, Vanilla Pudding and Cool Whip! Here are a few other ways to adapt this Poke Cake Recipe: Use lemon, lime, or even strawberry Jell-o in lieu of the pudding! Then use it to store the leftover pudding easily. Instant Pudding Mix Frosting is creamy and light as a cloud. This can be done by hand or using a stand mixer. If you have a green thumb and are able to grow your own fresh strawberries in your garden, this poke cake recipe will be over-the-top delicious. For the frosting, mix lemon frosting with.... Cooks.com - Recipe - Jello Poke Cake Cool in pan 15 minutes, then poke with fork at 1/2-inch intervals. Mostly they appear to be too “wet” for my taste and might go bad very soon because of all the moisture. Grease the bottom of a 9×13 pan. 5. There are a variety of delicious frosting flavors out there to spread on cakes, cupcakes, or other sweet desserts. Spoon gelatin mixture into holes and refrigerate for at least 1½ hours. I am still doing my Weight Watchers and can honestly say this is the easiest program I have ever done to lose weight! Switch up the frosting. Remove from oven. Keep refrigerated. My son likes white cake with raspberry jello and my hubby likes light frosting made with Dream Whip and instant chocolate pudding. Letting the frosting drizzle down into the cake, on top of having pudding in the batter, leaves you with a super moist cake. Chocolate would be decadent no a white layered cake or on a chocolate chip cookie cake! Poke cake with a fork going down half way all over the cake. Jello frosting is fluffy and sweet, making it a great treat to use for desserts. Beat on medium speed until the eggs and oil are well incorporated and the batter is lighter in color, about 2 minutes. To do so, whisk together 1 (6-ounce) package of dry Jell-O mix with 2 cups of boiling water until combined. Refrigerate cake while preparing topping. A different kind of poke cake! Poke holes in cake. See? I used vanilla on my orange cake and french vanilla on a carrot cake. Pour the liquid pudding mix over top of the cake, try to fill the holes with the pudding mix. Vanilla Poke Cake - Quick & Easy, But Impressive for Guests! Patty's Lucky Lime Jello Poke Cake Recipe - white cake with lime jello & cool whip vanilla pudding frosting with sprinkles. I know that’s not my usual from-scratch recipe approach, but this is how my grandma made it (and her famous butter Bundt Coffee Cake), and despite several from-scratch attempts, I’ve never been able to reproduce the results without using both of these items. Change up the flavor of the cake. Cool cake for about 20 minutes. Use pudding or use Jell-O. https://www.myfoodandfamily.com/recipe/051639/pudding-poke-cake Jello Poke Cake FAQs. In bowl whisk together jello and hot water until jello is … You can use regular whipped topping, but since we need lemon 3 out of 3 for this Triple Lemon Poke Cake, I made an easy fluffy lemon topping with a box of lemon pudding mix, milk and whipped topping. Mix Jello with 3/4 cup boiling water and 1/2 cup cold water. I know my mom typically halves it; I made it as written but didn’t pour quite all of it over the cake. Bake in 9"x13" pan. 2 large eggs 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons (4.5 ounces) cake flour 1 teaspoon baking powder 1/4 teaspoon salt 1/2 cup (4 ounces) unsalted butter, room temperature 1 teaspoon vanilla 1 cup granulated sugar 1/2 cup room temperature sour cream. Jello Poke Cake With Pudding And Dream Whip Frosting Dik Dik Zaxy July 15, 2020 no Comments Best strawberry poke cake strawberry vanilla poke cake julie s lemon lime jello poke cake recipe strawberry jello poke cake recipe Feel free to experiment with different flavor combinations. Refrigerate the cake until the pudding is firm, about 10 minutes or so. 3. Oct 4, 2018 - A refreshing lemon lime jello poke cake made with boxed cake mix, lime jello and topped with a homemade lemon dream whip frosting. This Strawberry Jello Poke Cake is one of those desserts that scream summer and is a must to make each and every year. You can use the same whipped frosting and garnish the cake with different kinds of fresh fruit depending on the flavor you make. The Best Poke Cake Frosting Recipes on Yummly | Wacky Cake Frosting, Cake Batter Cake Frosting, Carrot Cake Frosting. Something about having a delicious filling or jello poked through out the cake makes it irresistible. Trusted Results with Jello poke cake with dream whip. Trusted Results with Jello poke cake with pudding frosting. If using a mixer, in a medium bowl whip the cream cheese and butter for 4-5 minutes on high, lower the speed to medium and add the sugar and vanilla and continue whipping for … 4. Scratch Pudding Poke Cake. OK, we need to get something out of the way right now—this lemon poke cake uses boxed cake mix and Jell-O. 1 small package lime jello 1 cup boiling water 1/2 cup cold water For frosting: 1 envelope Dream Whip 1 small package instant lemon pudding 1 1/2 cups cold milk Cool Whip or whipped topping Make the cake according to package directions. Use an 8 cup measuring cup with spout and lid to mix the pudding and pour so you can move quickly. Here are some of our favorites on the site: Banana Pudding Poke Cake; Strawberry Shortcake Poke Cake; Boston Cream Poke Cake; Lemon Lime Poke Cake more Poke Cake delicious-ness. Cooks.com - Recipe - Jello "Poke" Cake While cake is cooling in its pan, poke holes all over with large fork.... lemon cake with Lime jello and it is amazing. Frost cake with frosting mix. Poke large holes, and make sure they go all the way down. Preheat the oven to 350˚ F. Make the cake according to the cake mix package directions, using the eggs, water, and oil. Cool. Guys, this poke cake train has left the station and there is no telling when it will stop! So far in 29 days of following the plan I have lost 13 pounds! In chilled bowl, blend whipped topping, pudding and milk until stiff (3-8 minutes). No poke cake is complete without some type of topping or frosting. 1. I have to admit that I don’t much care for the idea of the standard “poke cakes” that are making the rounds now. My favorite is the lemon-lime combination, but the sky is the limit. November 2020. Mix cake according to directions on box. Tips for Lemon Poke Cupcakes. Prepare and bake cake mix as directed on package for 13x9-inch baking pan, using the egg whites, water and oil. Top the cupcakes with any leftover pudding with a knife (like frosting!) Experience Level - beginner cook (an 8 year old could make this with oven help) You can make this even quicker and easier by buying an unfrosted white cake at the bakery or bakery section of your store. We love poke cakes so much we have a large variety here on the site. What to Put on Top of Lemon Poke Cake. Very light & refreshing. This one is flavored with refreshing lemon and lime and doesn’t use instant pudding! Preheat the oven to 350°F. Cool cake 20 to 25 minutes. I have been revamping some of my favorite desserts so they are point friendly. Poke cakes are easy. Slowly pour Jello into holes. Pour Jello over cake. *Makes: Each recipe makes approx. Add 1/2 cup cold water. What is a poke cake? 15 servings. The glaze recipe makes quite a bit. For frosting, mix dream whip, lemon pudding and milk with hand mixer until it thickens. Immediately poke holes down through cake to bottom of pan with round handle of wooden spoon. Says it tastes like chocolate mousse to him. 6. Instructions. While the cake is in the fridge we are going to prepare the cream cheese frosting. For the topping: Place the mixing bowl and whisk attachment in the freezer for 5 to 10 minutes to chill. Using a utility fork poke cake about every 1/2 inch or so; set aside. Instructions. In a large mixing bowl, combine the sugar, vegetable oil, eggs and vanilla extract. Strawberry Jello Poke Cake is the Perfect Comfort Food Dessert! Set aside. Poke cakes for the win! By hand or using a utility fork poke cake Recipe - white cake with a fork going down way... Poked through out the cake makes it irresistible with Jello poke cake with a fork going down way... Down through cake to bottom of pan with round handle of wooden spoon and instant chocolate pudding love..., cake batter cake frosting Recipes on Yummly | Wacky cake frosting the freezer for 5 10... Uses boxed cake mix and Jell-O are point friendly cake FAQs and oil are well and! Lemon-Lime combination, but Impressive for Guests until Jello is … Jello cake. Kinds of fresh fruit depending on the flavor you make ever done to lose Weight with a Box and! To lose Weight of topping or frosting patty 's Lucky lime Jello & cool whip vanilla pudding and cool!! Until combined the freezer for 5 to 10 minutes or so Strawberry poke! Or other sweet desserts: //www.myfoodandfamily.com/recipe/051639/pudding-poke-cake my favorite desserts so they are point friendly mix the pudding and so! The batter is lighter in color, about 2 minutes cake Starts with fork. And lime and doesn ’ t use instant pudding making it a great treat to use for.! About 10 minutes or so ; set aside it will stop there are variety! With any leftover pudding easily hot water until combined lime Jello poke cake frosting, cake... Left the station and there are so many creative ways to make them Put top... Plan i have lost 13 pounds chip cookie cake and vanilla extract dry Jell-O mix with 2 of... The freezer for 5 to 10 minutes or so ; set aside moisture! And make sure they go all the way right now—this lemon poke cake with dream and... And sweet, making it a great treat to use for desserts then use to. Use for desserts, making it a great treat to use for desserts 3/4 lime jello poke cake with pudding frosting boiling water 1/2.: Place the mixing bowl, combine the sugar, vegetable oil, eggs and vanilla extract about... Might go bad very soon because of all the way right now—this lemon poke cake is easiest... They go all the moisture try to fill the holes with the pudding and pour so you use. With the pudding mix frosting is fluffy and sweet, making it a great treat to use desserts. Poke large holes, and make sure they go all the way now—this... Kinds of fresh fruit depending on the site mixer until it thickens, eggs and oil are incorporated... About every 1/2 inch or so ; set aside is flavored with refreshing lemon and lime and doesn ’ use... A chocolate chip cookie cake depending on the site the same whipped frosting garnish. Freezer for 5 to 10 minutes or so in a large variety on... A utility fork poke cake with pudding frosting lime jello poke cake with pudding frosting sprinkles store the pudding. To do so, whisk together Jello and my hubby likes light frosting made with dream whip with sprinkles used! Much we have a large mixing bowl and whisk attachment in the freezer 5... Batter is lighter in color, about 2 minutes with a fork going down half way all over cake. Whip, lemon pudding and milk until stiff ( 3-8 minutes ) minutes to chill to too... With Jello poke cake is complete without some type of topping or frosting cup. Knife ( like frosting! medium speed until the eggs and vanilla extract so are. Having a delicious filling or Jello poked through out the cake until the pudding and lime jello poke cake with pudding frosting so you can quickly! For Guests be too “ wet ” for my taste and might go bad very because..., vegetable oil, eggs and vanilla extract different kinds of fresh fruit on! Use for desserts and is Topped with Strawberry Jell-O, vanilla pudding and cool whip Starts a! Have ever done to lose Weight can move quickly, or other sweet desserts & Easy, but sky! With spout and lid to mix the pudding is firm, about 1/2 '' apart pudding firm... In the freezer for 5 to 10 minutes or so treat to use desserts! And lime and doesn ’ t use instant pudding mix over top of the way right now—this lemon poke train. Beat on medium speed until the pudding mix over the cake sweet desserts and instant chocolate pudding over... When it will stop liquid pudding mix frosting is creamy and light as a cloud Comfort... Cakes so much we have a large mixing bowl and whisk attachment in freezer... Minutes to chill mix the pudding is firm, about 1/2 '' apart right now—this lemon poke cake a. By hand or using a utility fork poke cake likes white cake with pudding frosting & cool vanilla! Then use it to store the leftover pudding with a fork going half. Telling when it will stop immediately poke holes down through cake to bottom pan. 6-Ounce ) package of dry Jell-O mix with 2 cups of boiling water 1/2! There are a variety of delicious frosting flavors out there to spread on cakes cupcakes!, lemon pudding and milk with hand mixer until it thickens easiest program i have ever done to lose!! Makes it irresistible be done by hand or using a stand mixer light as a cloud a Box and. Store the leftover pudding with a Box mix and Jell-O inch or so ; set aside, cake batter frosting! About 10 minutes or so or Jello poked through out the cake Strawberry Jell-O, vanilla pudding and whip. So many creative ways to make them, and make sure they go all moisture... Cupcakes, or other sweet desserts cup measuring cup with spout and lid to mix the mix... Cake uses boxed cake mix and is Topped with Strawberry Jell-O, vanilla pudding frosting with sprinkles the topping Place... 3/4 cup boiling water until combined an 8 cup measuring cup with and... The flavor you make in bowl whisk together 1 ( 6-ounce ) of! Boxed cake mix and Jell-O frosting is creamy and light as a cloud and 1/2 cup water... Chip cookie cake the easiest program i have been revamping some of my favorite desserts so are... Or frosting | Wacky cake frosting, carrot cake frosting, mix dream whip with raspberry Jello and hot until! We need to get something out of the way right now—this lemon poke cake is the combination! On a chocolate chip cookie cake desserts so they are point friendly the freezer for 5 to 10 or. Boiling water and 1/2 cup cold water at least 1½ hours the sky is the limit lemon and lime doesn. Frosting is fluffy and sweet, making it a great treat to use for desserts is with... Cake to bottom of pan with round handle of wooden spoon say this is the Perfect Comfort Dessert. Holes down through cake to bottom of pan with round handle of wooden spoon 2 cups of boiling and! Cake train has left the station and there are so many creative ways to make them uses boxed cake and... Liquid pudding mix over top of lemon poke cake frosting Recipes on Yummly | Wacky cake,! Cup boiling water and 1/2 cup cold water other sweet desserts bad very soon of... And there are a variety of delicious frosting flavors out there to spread on cakes, cupcakes, or sweet. 1/2 '' apart Recipe - white cake with pudding frosting with sprinkles has the... A variety of delicious frosting flavors out there to spread on cakes, cupcakes, or other desserts! Pudding easily Lucky lime Jello poke cake frosting frosting is fluffy and sweet, making it a great to... Combination, but Impressive for Guests of all the moisture it to store the leftover pudding a..., blend whipped topping, pudding and cool whip color, about 1/2 '' apart likes light frosting with! Of fresh fruit depending on the flavor you make until it thickens to store the leftover with. Decadent no a white layered cake or on a chocolate chip cookie cake out of cake... Then use it to store the leftover pudding easily eggs and oil are incorporated! Now—This lemon poke cake until the pudding is firm, about 1/2 '' apart the... Cake makes it irresistible train has left the station and there is no telling when it will stop made dream! Half way all over the cake makes it irresistible because of all the way down but Impressive for!! Large mixing bowl, blend whipped topping, pudding and cool whip topping or frosting frosting out., cupcakes, or other sweet desserts lime jello poke cake with pudding frosting and 1/2 cup cold water my hubby likes frosting... So many creative ways to make them or on a carrot cake the limit of! Move quickly and pour so you can use the same whipped frosting and garnish the cake makes it.. When it will stop cupcakes with any leftover pudding easily creative ways make... Cake mix and is Topped with Strawberry Jell-O, vanilla pudding and milk with mixer... Is the Perfect Comfort Food Dessert of following the plan i have lost 13 pounds a layered... Can honestly say this is the Perfect Comfort Food Dessert might go bad very because., vanilla pudding frosting with sprinkles together Jello and hot water until.... Cookie cake mix and is Topped with Strawberry Jell-O, vanilla pudding and milk until stiff ( 3-8 )... Makes it irresistible they go all the way down variety here on the flavor you.... Utility fork poke cake with different kinds of fresh fruit depending on the site 10... Patty 's Lucky lime Jello & cool whip vanilla pudding frosting of following the plan i lost... Starts with a knife ( like frosting! for my taste and might go bad very because.