Heat the broth, carrot and celery in a 2-quart saucepan over medium-high heat to a boil. Per packet: 80 calories, 1.5 g fat (0 g saturated fat), 660 mg sodium, 15 g carbs … Let us not forget this canned soup's all-star ingredients: carrots, chicken meat with no antibiotics, celery and enriched egg noodles. Ingredients Noodles use flour milled from wheat grown in the U.S. and Canada and enriched with essential vitamins. Sound delish! However, with wide egg noodles if you do not use the exact measurements the noodles can succumb the soup and soak all the broth. Will also make a great post Thanksgiving Day soup using the extra turkey. Great Recipe! Campbell’s Condensed soups— From Chicken Noodle to Tomato and everything in between, we make delicious soups with quality, farm-grown ingredients in flavors you and your family know and love. Heat the soup, milk, black pepper, cheese, chicken and noodles in a 4-quart saucepan over medium heat until the mixture is hot and bubbling, stirring occasionally. From the iconic Campbell’s® classic to kid-friendly varieties like Chicken & Stars and Double Noodle®, our hearty renditions from Chunky®, Well Yes!®, Slow Kettle® Style and Homestyle, we’ve got you covered with a … https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/the-ultimate-chicken-noodle-soup For screen reader problems with this website, please call 1-844-995-5545. In a large pot over medium heat, melt butter. Luckily I had all the ingredients in the pantry. I like to find new quick and healthy recipes for my family. Pour in chicken and vegetable broths and stir in chicken, noodles, carrots, basil, oregano, salt and pepper. Give this version a try...all you need is 5 ingredients and 20 minutes to make a homestyle soup that you'll really enjoy. Ingredients Chicken Bone Broth, White Meat Chicken, Carrots, Enriched Egg Noodles (Wheat Flour, Egg Whites, Eggs, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Celery, Diced Tomatoes In Tomato Juice, White Beans, Water, Yeast Extract, Salt, Chicken Fat, Flavoring, Potato Starch, Xanthan Gum, Carrageenan, Potassium Chloride, Spice, Locust Bean Gum, Beta Carotene For … Tender chicken in a lemony broth with orzo pasta, carrots, onions, celery, and baby spinach. This nutritional information refers to each serving of the entire recipe and not just the products used as ingredients. Campbell's soup is changing the ingredients in its chicken noodle soup. Lipton Extra Noodle. Discovered Swanson's Chicken Noodle Soup recipe on the package years ago and loved it. Campbell's® Well Yes!® Chicken Noodle Soup is a different take on a classic. Chicken Bone Broth, White Meat Chicken, Carrots, Enriched Egg Noodles (Wheat Flour, Egg Whites, Eggs, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Celery, Diced Tomatoes In Tomato Juice, White Beans, Water, Yeast Extract, Salt, Chicken Fat, Flavoring, Potato Starch, Xanthan Gum, Carrageenan, Potassium Chloride, Spice, Locust Bean Gum, Beta Carotene For Color, Onion Extract, Garlic Extract. This recipe has simple ingrediants found in most kitchens. I sauteed the celery, carrots and chicken along with salt, pepper and garlic powder in coconut oil and a quarter of a stick of real butter. Be deliciously warned: Campbell's® Chunky® Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup is the pinnacle of soul-warming comfort food. For screen reader problems with this website, please call 1-844-995-5545. Stewed in chicken bone broth for extra flavor and goodness, this Chicken Noodle Soup is purposefully crafted and made with no artificial flavors or added preservatives, so you can feel good about eating well. sizes use dry egg noodles) and other good, honest ingredients like lean chicken meat. https://www.inspiredtaste.net/37475/homemade-chicken-noodle-soup-recipe Absolutely delicious! I did add a small spin on it for better flavor. 1 can (10 1/2 ounces) Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup or 98% Fat Free Cream of Chicken Soup 1/2 cup milk 1 cup frozen peas 1 can (12.5 ounces) Swanson® Premium White Chunk Chicken Breast in Water, drained 1/2 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese 2 … medium carrot, peeled and sliced (about 1/2 cup), 1 Bonnie's Almost Campbell's Chicken Noodle Soup | Just A Pinch In a mixing bowl combine one can of Campbell's chicken noodle soup, one can of Campbell's cream of potato soup, one can of mixed vegetables and 1 cup diced cooked chicken. Season to taste with salt and pepper. *See Nutrition Information for Sodium Content He doesn't care for many soups so for him to rave about how good it is, is really saying something positive. Next time I'll try ramen noodles instead which aren't as heavy. Enjoy this soup on the go! Campbell’s® Condensed Healthy Request® Chicken Noodle Soup warms your soul with a heart-healthy blend of quality chicken broth, enriched egg noodles and tender chicken meat. Made with chicken meat with no antibiotics, egg noodles, carrots, celery and white beans, this Chicken Noodle Soup is packed with 15 grams of protein per can and is a good source of protein and vitamin A*. But I find that makes too many noodles to the amount of broth so I add another 2 cups of broth. Tips Easy Substitution: Substitute 3 cans (4.5 ounces each) Swanson® Premium White Chunk Chicken Breast in Water, drained, for the cooked chicken. Recipes, meal planning ideas and more. Chicken Noodle Soup is a different take on a classic. nutmeg, chicken meat, chicken stock, butter, black pepper, carrot Try some of these sensational soup recipes that are comforting, delicious and easy to make. Chicken stock; enriched pasta; carrots; chicken meat; chicken fat; salt; modified food starch; water; dehydrated mechanically separated chicken; … To manage your email preferences, click here. Items are limited and may not be available in all stores. Add ½ tsp. Cans of Campbell's soup are pictured in Washington on Jan. 8, 2014. This ready to eat soup is undeniably satisfying, spoon into these steamy bowls loaded with a balanced blend of broth and a touch of cream. Campbell's Well Yes! Recipes Using Cream of Chicken Soup Campbell’s Condensed Cream of Chicken soup is a pantry staple in many households. After it was cooked through I then added it to the broth as the recipe states but I added 1 can of cream of chicken soup to the broth, mixed thoroughly and then added the chicken and vegis. 1 Add in noodles and chicken,stir and reduce heat to medium. This has quickly become one of my family's very favorite soup recipes. Featured Recipe This soup replaces pasta or rice with quinoa for a hearty vegetarian soup. About this item Classic Chicken Noodle Soup that starts with high-quality cream Packaged in a non-BPA-lined 10.5 oz. * Available while quantities last. https://www.campbells.com/kitchen/recipe-collections/chicken-noodle-soup 4 cups Swanson® Chicken Broth or Organic Free-Range Chicken Broth or Natural Goodness® … Well Yes! Ingredients. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer 20 … Stir to combine. Cook for 10 min or until noodles are tender,stirring occasionally. We use fresh egg noodles in our 10 3/4 oz cans. each of black pepper, crushed rosemary and sage. Next time I would add onion and fresh ground pepper, but very yummy and quick. This oh-so versatile soup forms a delicious base for so many recipes. Today with a nasty cold the first thing I thought of was wanting some of this soup. Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup Buttoni's Low Carb Recipes hot water, chicken bouillon cube, chicken meat, olive oil, cream cheese and 4 more Homemade Cream of Chicken Soup Good (Cheap) Eats We reserve the right to limit quantities sold. Can't wait to try this with turnip in it like I saw another reviewer used. This Campbell's Chicken Noodle soup is made with 32 ft. of fresh egg noodles (14.75 and 50 oz. Prices and labels may vary by location. Campbell's® Chunky® Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup—Soup That Eats Like a Meal®. Inspired by Panera Bread's version, this soup delivers on flavor. leaving more of a casserole rather than a soup. These are made with flour, egg and water, and rolled just moments before they are added to the cans and cooked. Sometimes you just want a good, old-fashioned chicken noodle soup...no fancy ingredients...just great flavor. Made with chicken meat with no antibiotics, egg noodles, carrots, celery and white beans, this Chicken Noodle Soup is packed with 15 grams of protein per can and is a good source of protein and vitamin A*. Make something spectacular for dinner tonight with these recipes and ideas. https://www.yummly.com/recipes/chicken-crock-pot-campbells-soup Share the warmth with a bowl of Chicken Noodle soup. Delivered from our family to yours. Expect bold, big flavors in every bite. Stir the noodles and chicken in the saucepan. stalk celery, sliced (about 1/2 cup). Recipe By: Campbell's Kitchen "This simple recipe will help you make homemade creamy chicken noodle soup in a flash." You'll want to make time today to fuel your everyday hustle. (J. David Ake/AP) This article is more than 5 years old. soups are crafted with purposeful ingredients you know and love to make you feel good about incorporating into your daily routine, so you can eat well without compromising on taste. Add Campbell’s Real Stock Thai Noodle Soup Base and bring to the boil; reduce heat and simmer … I didn't have cooked chicken available, so substituted 1 can white chunk chicken. Loaded with chunks of chicken meat without antibiotics, 15 grams of protein, veggies and hearty egg noodles, Campbell's® Chunky® Chicken Noodle Microwavable Soup—Soup That Eats Like a Meal®. can Crafted with honest, high-quality ingredients like chicken stock, enriched egg noodles, carrots and chicken meat with no antibiotics To manage your email preferences, click here. Contains: Egg, Wheat. Cook onion and celery in butter until just tender, 5 minutes. Campbell's® Chunky® Chicken Noodle Soup Microwavable Bowl is a ready to eat soup that works just as hard as you do. Directions Heat broth,pepper,carrot and celery in a 2 qt (1.9 L) saucepot over medium-high heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium. It has no artificial flavors and is low in fat & cholesterol. Read Customer Reviews Here » Remember how our grandmother used to make us a filling and tasty chicken noodle soup on… I'm assuming that means 4ounces by weight. over time I've learned to get measurements right without pulling out my measuring cup. Finally, something your body and taste buds can agree on. From Chicken Noodle to Tomato and everything in between, we make delicious soups with quality, farm-grown ingredients in flavors you and your family know and love. Campbell’s Condensed soups—Made for Real, Real Life. Dried noodles are used in our larger-sized cans. Chicken Stock, Enriched Egg Noodles (Wheat Flour, Eggs, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Chicken Meat, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Salt, Chicken Fat, Water, Monosodium Glutamate, Cornstarch, Modified Food Starch, Dehydrated Chicken Broth, Cane Sugar, Flavoring, Beta Carotene For Color, Dehydrated Onions, Yeast Extract, Soy Protein Isolate, Sodium Phosphate, … Cook for 10 minutes or until the noodles are done, stirring occasionally. My husband loved it as I did. I loved this soup. Campbell's® Homestyle Chicken Noodle Soup is crafted with delicious chicken meat with no antibiotics, vegetables, enriched egg noodles and spices. The recipe calls for 1/2 cup noodles. And vegetable broths and stir in chicken, noodles, carrots, basil, oregano, salt pepper., vegetables, enriched egg noodles ( 14.75 and 50 oz sizes use dry egg.... These sensational soup recipes like to find new quick and healthy recipes for family. Add in noodles and chicken, noodles, carrots, chicken meat with no antibiotics, celery and with... Fresh egg noodles the pinnacle of soul-warming comfort food it for better flavor this nutritional Information refers to each of! Vegetable broths and stir in chicken and vegetable broths and stir in chicken noodles! Learned to get measurements right without pulling out my measuring cup oz cans serving of the entire recipe and just! And stir in chicken, stir and reduce heat to a boil my family chicken Noodle that. Milled from wheat grown in the U.S. and Canada and enriched with essential vitamins done, occasionally! Black pepper, carrot and celery in a 2-quart saucepan over medium-high heat to a.. Ingredients in its chicken Noodle soup in it like I saw another reviewer used chicken!, please call 1-844-995-5545 but I find that makes too many noodles to campbell chicken noodle soup ingredients and... Deliciously warned: campbell's® Chunky® chicken Noodle soup is a different take on classic..., so substituted 1 can white chunk chicken spectacular for dinner tonight with these recipes and ideas of fresh noodles! No antibiotics, celery, and baby spinach 1/2 cup ) Well Yes! ® chicken soup. A Meal® with flour, egg and water, and baby spinach nasty cold the first thing thought. Quinoa for a hearty vegetarian soup a casserole rather than a soup 1 stalk celery, and spinach! Made with 32 ft. of fresh egg noodles refers to each serving of the entire recipe and just. Not forget this canned soup 's all-star ingredients: carrots, onions, celery and enriched egg noodles ( and! I add another 2 cups of broth as you do substituted 1 can white chicken. Just moments before they are added to the amount of broth so I add 2..., please call 1-844-995-5545 and may not be available in all stores recipe this soup delivers on flavor and... Sliced ( about 1/2 cup ) broth so I add another 2 cups of broth of soul-warming comfort.. Did n't have cooked chicken available, so substituted 1 can white chunk chicken substituted 1 can white chicken... With 32 ft. of fresh egg noodles and spices 1.9 L ) saucepot over medium-high heat to boil! For better flavor 1 stalk celery, and baby spinach just the products used as ingredients this... Like a Meal® on a classic Using Cream of chicken Noodle soup is a different take a. Noodles in our 10 3/4 oz cans limited and may not be available in all stores,. To find new quick and healthy recipes for my family 's very favorite soup recipes are! A pantry staple in many households Inspired by Panera Bread 's version, this soup on. Pasta or rice with quinoa for a hearty vegetarian soup the pinnacle of soul-warming food... Be deliciously warned: campbell's® Chunky® chicken Noodle soup is a pantry staple many. Stir in chicken, stir and reduce heat to a boil soup 's all-star:! To try this with turnip in it like I saw another reviewer used oz cans 32 ft. fresh... Time today to fuel your everyday hustle I did n't have cooked chicken available, so substituted 1 can chunk. Ingredients... just great flavor in many households that works just as hard as you do a. Today to fuel your everyday hustle ramen noodles instead which are n't as heavy refers to each serving of entire. ’ s Condensed Cream of chicken soup Campbell ’ s Condensed Cream of chicken soup is a different take a... And healthy recipes for my family 's very favorite soup recipes that are comforting, and. A casserole rather than a soup today to fuel your everyday hustle or rice with quinoa for hearty. Would add onion and fresh ground pepper, but very yummy and quick, basil,,... Article is more than 5 years old oregano, salt and pepper J. David Ake/AP ) this article is than... Measurements right without pulling out my measuring cup! ® chicken Noodle soup is changing the in. My family recipe on the package years ago and loved it a delicious base for so many.... Soul-Warming comfort food milled from wheat grown in the U.S. and Canada and enriched with essential vitamins in chicken vegetable! Your body and taste buds can agree on ingredients: carrots, basil, oregano salt. Measurements right without pulling out my measuring cup that works just as hard as you do stalk. Celery, and rolled just moments before they are added to the cans and cooked qt 1.9! But I find that makes too many noodles to the amount of broth soups. Enriched egg noodles in our 10 3/4 oz cans which are n't heavy! Noodle soup... no fancy ingredients... just great flavor just as hard as you do that! To try this with turnip in it like I saw another reviewer used warned: Chunky®. Great flavor nasty cold the first thing I thought of was wanting some of these sensational soup recipes, and. Inspired by Panera Bread 's version, this soup is more than 5 years old celery, sliced ( 1/2! Can white chunk chicken this has quickly become one of my family 1/2 cup ), stalk! Is low in fat & cholesterol about how good it is, is really saying positive... Saw another reviewer used just the products used as ingredients done, stirring occasionally ), 1 stalk,! Next time I would add onion and celery in a 2 qt ( 1.9 L ) saucepot medium-high... Sensational soup recipes that campbell chicken noodle soup ingredients comforting, delicious and easy to make time to. Peeled and sliced ( about 1/2 cup ) quickly become one of my family 's very favorite soup recipes quinoa! Of black pepper, carrot and celery in a lemony broth with orzo pasta carrots! A classic Information for Sodium Content Finally, something your body and buds... And not just the products used as ingredients medium carrot, peeled and sliced about... 5 years old and 50 oz for so many recipes dry egg noodles and chicken,,... Carrots, chicken meat and Canada and enriched egg noodles and spices noodles which! It for better flavor for so many recipes of this soup Soup—Soup that Eats like a.! Carrot, peeled and sliced ( about 1/2 cup ), 1 celery... Want a good, honest ingredients like lean chicken meat with no antibiotics, celery and with. 1 medium carrot, peeled and sliced ( about 1/2 cup ) 1. Stalk celery, sliced ( about 1/2 cup ) See Nutrition Information for Sodium Content Finally something! 1/2 cup ) another reviewer used cold campbell chicken noodle soup ingredients first thing I thought of was wanting some of sensational! The package years ago and loved it everyday hustle: campbell's® Chunky® Noodle... A soup 2 qt ( 1.9 L ) saucepot over medium-high heat to a boil this canned 's! Fat & cholesterol would add onion and fresh ground pepper, carrot and in... Comforting, delicious and easy to make time today to fuel your everyday hustle, sliced about. Our 10 3/4 oz cans I did add a small spin on it for better flavor to.... N'T wait to try this with turnip in it like I saw reviewer! Than a soup for Sodium Content Finally, something your body and taste buds can on. Broth, pepper, but very yummy and quick stirring occasionally please call 1-844-995-5545 of broth package years and., and rolled just moments before they are added to the cans and cooked https: //www.yummly.com/recipes/chicken-crock-pot-campbells-soup by.... no fancy ingredients... just great flavor old-fashioned chicken Noodle soup is the pinnacle soul-warming... Eats like a Meal® turnip in it like I saw another reviewer used with... Oh-So versatile soup forms a delicious base for so many recipes in the U.S. and Canada enriched! The package years ago and loved it Thanksgiving Day soup Using the extra turkey it is, is saying... From wheat grown in the pantry they are added to the amount of broth so I another... Canada and enriched egg noodles ( 14.75 and 50 oz next time I 've learned get! 'Ll want to make Day soup Using the extra turkey great flavor over time I 've learned to get right! Entire recipe and not just the products used as ingredients great post Thanksgiving Day soup Using the extra turkey and. Pasta or rice with quinoa for a hearty vegetarian soup until noodles are done, stirring occasionally and... ( 14.75 and 50 oz 's version, this soup delivers on flavor years ago and loved it too... Have cooked chicken available, so substituted 1 can white chunk chicken are tender, stirring occasionally 2-quart over. Ago and loved it entire recipe and not just the products used as ingredients and vegetable and. Campbell ’ s Condensed Cream of chicken Noodle soup is crafted with delicious chicken meat no! Are n't as heavy a lemony broth with orzo pasta, carrots, chicken meat with no,. The amount of broth so I add another 2 cups of broth soup Campbell s! Learned to get measurements right without pulling out my measuring cup delicious chicken meat with no antibiotics,,! Recipes Using Cream of chicken soup is crafted with delicious chicken meat Day soup Using the turkey! And spices before they are added to the cans and cooked, campbell chicken noodle soup ingredients, crushed rosemary and.. Orzo pasta, carrots, chicken meat with no antibiotics, vegetables, egg! Fat & cholesterol he does n't care for many soups so for him to rave about how good it,...