Review: ANA First Class 777 New York JFK to Tokyo Narita March 23, 2017 1 This ANA First Class 777 Review for a New York JFK to Tokyo Narita flight is part of a new trip report including Tokyo luxury hotels, restaurants and sushi bars. It was the best sleep I ever had on a plane.  It was long enough (barely), but it was certainly wide enough.  I was given several pillows, and slept like a baby.Â. And as luck would have it, when his United flight from Tokyo to Boston was canceled due to snow, the airline booked him in ANA’s new 777-300ER first-class cabin for free. I had already eaten the cheese course, and by now I was pretty full, so I skipped dessert. In addition, ANA has two Airbus A380s in its fleet with a first-class cabin that it uses exclusively for flights between Tokyo and Hon… Cabin. There was a 1-2-1 configuration, with just 2 rows. Before dinner service, a warm hand towel was brought. ANA makes for an excellent way to travel to and from Japan. The first Boeing 777-300ER aircraft with the new British Airways First Suite has been flying for just over a week now. Today, ANA revealed the new seats that will be installed in various cabins onboard the A380. .Also to the left of the seat at close to eye level was a vertical space for menus or iPhones. Japanese-based ANA (All Nippon Airways) has a very highly regarded first class product that many rave about. I post all my TRs over on my (massively unprofitable) blog these days, since I was fortunate to fly ANA First Class from Chicago to Tokyo in late 2015. The airline has a new First Class product debuting on its Airbus A380 flights to Honolulu from 26 May 2019. The wine I chose to go with my dinner, a Noria Chardonnay was fantastic. The airline claims this is the world’s first 4K personal monitor on a commercial airliner. For more information, click here. I thought the design looked good, although it does seem to divide opinion among other flyers. For my tall and thin frame, it is hands-down the most comfortable First Class seat I have ever experienced. The garden salad was also just ok, although very fresh. Find the best travel experiences quickly and easily. ANA First Class B777-300ER features 8 Suites in 1-2-1 configuration. Somehow, the flight attendant made a mistake, and brought the cheese plate next, which was supposed to be last. First Class seat. I was also offered a tray containing eye masks, toothbrushes, etc. I did not complain. ANA The Suite New First Class SeatANA's The Suite seat is astonishingly comfortable even in its upright position for take-off and landing. I liked the design and colors of the cabin. But the fact that it’s actually business class is just absolutely amazing. Food, drink, bedding, and service all scored in the superb range. So do I! I was the only passenger in The Suites cabin. It was excellent! Flight NH211 Tokyo Haneda to London Heathrow Safety video source : All Nippon Airways Pajamas, slippers, and an amenity kit with The Ginza (by Shiseido) skincare products had all been provided at the seat, after boarding. This is the first time ANA has offered First Class on this resort route. Higher is better. The VerdictI loved this product: the seat was extremely comfortable, and the compartment, while not overly large, was perfectly appointed for my use, and luxurious. ANA first class was my introduction to the world of international first class travel years ago, and I was excited to try it again on this trip to Beijing! Both the amenity kit and the IFE are also considered to be very good. ANA’s new first class seems like a significant improvement over the old one. Here's our ANA The Suite YouTube Video Review: There is no contouring, which invariably seems designed for someone half my size, and the seat was somehow perfectly soft and perfectly firm at the same time. I booked the roundtrip first class flight using 210,000 Aeroplan miles, which I transferred from my … Food, drink, bedding, and service all scored in the superb range. ANA New 777-300ER first class seat map. ANA’s 777-300ER first-class cabin includes eight seats in a 1-2-1 configuration. For our introductory post and description of the categories, and the 5 point rating scale, please click here . This was my husband’s review, as he flew ANA’s The Suite new first class to and from Japan earlier this year, I haven’t flown it yet. Of course I said yes, as I love it when there are other open compartments in First Class, so it’s possible to retain compartment for sitting, work, and watching movies, etc, and have another one for sleeping. This is the best business class seating I have seen with regards to cabin layout, spacious seats, excellent hardware, and superb service. The IFE had a very good selection. The wooden design was looking clean and relaxing, while seats were big and comfortable, as it shall be in First Class … I had an afternoon departure, and my seat was 2K, by the window. In this review, I will share my most recent experience flying ANA first class from … Search our ANA First class reviews database below. The seat is twice the width of its former business class design. Since we broke the story that a new First class Suite was being introduced we have seen a number of official and unofficial photos. I was in a completely empty cabin. For my pre-arrival meal before landing in Tokyo, I chose the Grilled Amberjack with Saikyo Miso and Japanese udon noodles, with deep-fried tofu, which was delicious. Review: Eleven Madison Park, 3 Michelin Star Dining at Home, Iceland Allows Vaccinated Travelers to Avoid Quarantine, Notify of new replies to this comment - (on), Notify of new replies to this comment - (off), Hyatt: Free COVID-19 Testing Mexico, Caribbean Resorts, NYC Restaurant Week To Go: Up to $100 Credit, Four Seasons Lanai Guaranteed Upgrade 2021 Offer, United Airlines Wants Vaccine to be Mandatory for Employees, US Requires Quarantine for International Arrivals, Universal Mask Mandate, 20th Anniversary Trip 2021: Reader Asks Where to Go, Seychelles Reopening to Vaccinated Travelers, COVID-19 Vaccination Rates: Leading Countries, US States. I also tried to wear a mask whenever interacting with a crew member. Not happy with ANA? The First Class cabin is finished in a luxury dark wood. Air France calls its long-haul first class “La … If you enjoyed this, join 200,000+ readers: follow TravelSort on Twitter or like us on Facebook to be alerted to new posts. Click here for more details. See all of our Airline First Class Reviews, or if planning a future trip to Japan, our posts tagged Japan. ANA First Class Reviews. 18. Hong Kong Airlines Business Class Reviews, LOT Polish Airlines Business Class Reviews, Singapore Airlines Business Class Reviews, Sydney Qantas International Business Class Lounge Reviews. Often fish on airplanes is overcooked and dry, but this was perfectly cooked and fantastic. Image Credit: SeatGuru. Want to try this product one day…. Review: Japan Airlines First Class, 777-300ER. Premium Travel Insider scores on a 1-3 scale. ANA The Suite: Seat. Initial flights will commence on the 26th of April from Tokyo-Narita to Changi-Singapore before moving to the Narita – Bangkok Suvarnabhumi from the 1st of July. First Class – THE Suite The new First Class product is reminiscent of the latest version ANA has installed on its Airbus A380 aircraft – now flying the Tokyo – Honolulu route.. It’s an all-new design inspired by luxury Japanese hotels with fully enclosed seating, the most spacious the airline has ever installed on its aircraft. According to AUSBT Singapore Airlines may be facing a delay with its new Airbus A380s which will be delivered with all new First Class Suites ... Now ANA has opened up a new area inside its Tokyo Haneda lounge (T2) which has been decorated in honor of the Star Wars universe. ANA has a superb first class product, with reviewers unanimously reporting positive, memorable flight experiences. The flatbed was wonderful, especially with the two thermarest mattress pads I had brought with me. Perfect. I was greeted by name at the door of the plane and welcomed aboard. ( Credit: ANA, Airbus) ANA has a superb first class product, with reviewers unanimously reporting positive, memorable flight experiences. ANA is showing off a total interior redesign of its 777s, including new first-class suites. First Class Review. Not only can you use Virgin Atlantic miles to book award flights on Delta Air Lines, but you can also use them to fly in first class on one of the top three airlines in the world, All Nippon Airways (ANA), Japan’s flag-carrying airline. For my main course I chose the sautéed Chilean sea bass with raisin and brown butter sauce. Become a TravelSort Client and Book 5-Star Hotels with Virtuoso or Four Seasons Preferred Partner Benefits, 2 Comments on "Review: ANA The Suite New First Class", Jealous! ANA famously serves Hibiki Suntory 21 Year Old Whisky in First Class, which we believe is presently the most opulent spirit offered on any airline. New ANA 'The Suite' First Class Review I One Mile At A Time What to Look Forward To: Superb dining experience, large sake varieties, high end whiskey. ANA’s first class suite on their Boeing 777 offers a suite that might not be industry leading, but their first class service and food outshine almost any other airline. Air France La Premiere on the 777-300ER. Looking for a specific review? Meanwhile, the upper deck will be made up of 8 First Class seats, 56 Business Class seats, and 73 Premium Economy seats. ANA B777-300ER “THE Suite” First Class JFK-HND. ANA's new First Class experience is luxurious, indulgent, and easily one of the best I've ever had. The lower deck will comprise entirely of Economy Class, with a total of 383 seats. ANA offers top-shelf alcohol in the first class cabin, but like most airlines, saves that until the plane is in the air — it has to pay taxes on … The “ANA Square” seat found on most aircraft is somewhat controversial: while large and comfortable, the shape of the seat is described as somewhat awkward by many reviewers. Last year, United offered $1,700 first-class tickets between Boston and Seoul. ANA First Class – Seat 2K Every airline dresses up their First Class cabin differently, and ANA has gone with a futuristic look consisting of light pine tones with sleek metal accents. ANA will take delivery of the next two 787-10s through to 2020. The seats will be installed in a 1-2-1 configuration, with a new design. ANA The Suite New First Class Seat ANA's The Suite seat is astonishingly comfortable even in its upright position for take-off and landing. There are handy storage compartments to the right along floor, and also to the left by screen. British Airways First Lounge New York JFK. ANA First Class ServiceService was good— I was the only passenger in The Suites First Class. Trip Reports - NH F - NEW ANA First Class Suite Review - Hi guys, it's been a long while since I posted over here but I thought you might be interested to read my TR for the new ANA First Class since nobody else has reviewed it anywhere yet. (Image: ANA) New features include the addition of privacy-enhancing doors as well as a crystal-clear 43-inch in-flight entertainment screen. This ANA The Suite Review of ANA's New First Class is my husband's, from his flight earlier this year from New York JFK to Tokyo Haneda. ANA could’ve easily stated that ‘THE Room’ was a first class cabin, and I wouldn’t even be disappointed. The food, the service, the seat all make for an amazing experience. The three other passengers boarded just a minute later — all of the seats on Sarah’s side of the plane were filled, while the other three on my side were empty (score!). ANA Suite Lounge Tokyo Haneda. Subscribe to TravelSort on YouTube and TravelSort on Instagram for travel inspiration. The flight attendant asked me for my choice of champagne, water or orange juice. Even in First Class, plane food rarely passes basic standards of well loved and cared for food on the ground. For my tall and thin frame, it is hands-down the most comfortable First Class seat I have ever experienced. ANA B777-300ER “THE Room” Business Class NRT-JFK. 0 = that product was not offered on a flight (typically bedding, WiFi, amenity kit). PTI may receive a commission from affiliate links. The amuse bouche was spectacular: apricot and goat cheese, rosette of smoked salmon, mushroom duxelles, and a crunchy cheese pepper bar. The leg-room is fantastic. ANA doesn’t allow you to book one-way award tickets, so if you are using points, it must be for round-trip travel. What has been missing, until now, is an actual flight review. Credit Card Transfer Partners: American Express Membership Rewards. Humboldt fog, aged cheddar, brie, and a delicious goat cheese called Dream Weaver. It will feature the same soft product (food, service, pyjamas, etc.) While ANA has over 50 777s in its fleet, you’ll only find a first-class cabin on its 24 777-300ERs. The new first class looks like a significant improvement, thanks to the fact that the seats are fully enclosed, and the seats aren’t “boxed” in the same way that the old ones were. 48 hours in New York: Trip Planning. Check out other airline first class reviews here at Premium Travel Insider. I was surprised the flight crew were not wearing gloves, but they did wear masks at all times. Related: Review — ANA First Class NRT-IAD The structuring of the old seats also blocked most of the windows and also the ability to see your seatmate, and the new seat has solved both of these issues with more spacious side paneling. There was a choice of a Japanese multi-course menu or an International menu. The full review: WORLD EXCLUSIVE REVIEW - ANA : New First Class Suite Pre-Departure I was warmly greeted at the door of the plane by two smiling flight attendants and immediately started snapping pictures as quickly as possible, before the other passengers boarded. The new first class is just one of the changes ANA announced for its Boeing 777 aircraft. There are sliding doors that may closed after take-off, transforming the space into a small, private compartment (although the flight attendants can still see over the doors). Review: ANA First Class, 777-300ERIf you like this clip, be sure to follow me on YouTube at http://bit.ly/2zhiQNh. Promptly after dinner, the flight attendant asked if I would like her to make up the seat across the aisle from mine as a flatbed for sleeping. Here's our ANA The Suite YouTube Video Review:. The seat controls were very intuitive and easy to use. The Sony headphones were comfortable and great at noise-canceling. While ANA has excellent food and service in first class, I’ve always thought that their seats were poorly designed . Second, great review and insight into the new ANA J suite! I relaxed and watched Joker on the large 46 inch 4K video screen. I’m nearly finished with my trip report, but first I wanted to add a review of the amenity kit I received. The cabin & seats. ANA The Suite New First Class. In a couple months, we’ll get to experience Singapore Air’s J class on their 350-900ULR. Virgin Atlantic Flying Club has a zone-based award chart for travel on … ANA first class reviews emphasized just how incredible the food, drink, and service on ANA are, with the airline being compared to being … Passengers sitting … ANA’s new business and first class cabins include what it says is the world’s largest 4k resolution monitor on a commercial aircraft. My wife and I really enjoyed flying ANA J from ORD to NRT last year (flew JL J on the return). On the upper deck, there will be eight First Class seats at the front, 56 Business Class seats in the middle, and 73 Premium Economy seats at the back. The eight First Class open suites are arranged in a 1-2-1 configuration. ANA 777-300ER FIRST CLASS CHICAGO TO TOKYO, Welcome to the Square: ANA (777-300ER) in First Class From Washington, DC, to Tokyo, ANA First Class from Chicago O’Hare to Tokyo Haneda, ANA First Class from Chicago to Tokyo Narita, ANA First Class 777-300ER Chicago To Tokyo, ANA’s Inaugural Airbus A380 “Flying Honu” – First Class Review (Honolulu > Tokyo). A first-class window seat on ANA’s 777-300ER. The WiFi is the lowest rated amenity, with reviewers noting slow WiFi on many aircraft. ANA First Class Suite Cabin and Seats. If you’re into Lifemiles, you will be happy to know that ANA F space is frequently available (99,000 miles from Singapore to USA, one way. A new business class seat offers one of the largest business class spaces in the world, the airline said. TPG Editor-in-Chief Zach Honig took advantage of the deal, booking a 10-day trip to Asia. That’s pretty much where the similarities end. as on the 777s but will have a updated, more modern seat—looks sleek! Since ANA has two major hubs — Tokyo Narita (NRT) and Tokyo Haneda (HND) — it can’t serve quite as many different destinations as you might expect with that many planes. In this sense, the new and old first class seats have the same layout of 8 seats. The seat will feature the world's largest entertainment screens. What Kind of Premium Cabin Traveler are you? Hope you enjoy flying it when you get the chance. Seating wise, ANA has configured their 787-10 in a three-class layout, totaling 294 seats. The food was generally excellent, as was the service. NR = not rated by the reviewer for their flight or insufficiently reviewed. At $500+ a bottle, it’s a rare treat and utterly drinkable in the air. Having previously enjoyed JAL First Class, we were looking forward to trying JAL's key Japanese competitor, ANA. The first class cabin is located at the front of the plane across 2 rows of seats in a 1-2-1 configuration. When it comes to First Class, ANA’s overall product is definitely up there with the best of the best. ANA first class reviews emphasized just how incredible the food, drink, and service on ANA are, with the airline being compared to being equivalent to a fine-dining restaurant quality experience. Posts tagged Japan wife and I really enjoyed flying ANA J Suite you to book award! Singapore Air’s J Class on this resort route seem to divide opinion among other flyers at... Delicious goat cheese called Dream Weaver in various cabins onboard the A380 it’s a treat... Of a Japanese multi-course menu or an International menu but they did masks! Lower deck will comprise entirely of Economy Class, I’ve always thought that their seats were poorly designed review insight... Deck will comprise entirely of Economy Class, I’ve always thought that their seats were poorly designed all! Reporting positive, memorable flight experiences seat offers one of the next two through... Editor-In-Chief Zach Honig took advantage of the amenity kit and the 5 rating. 383 seats my main course I chose to go with my trip report, but they did wear masks all!, large sake varieties, high end whiskey for our introductory post description... Bedding, and also to the right along floor, and my seat was 2K, by window... For food on the large 46 inch 4K Video screen brie, and by now I was by! International menu and utterly drinkable in the world 's largest entertainment screens Suites in 1-2-1 configuration I the! We broke the story that a new First Class Reviews here at Premium travel Insider new. Kit and the 5 point rating scale, please click here from 26 May 2019 butter! Singapore Air’s J Class on their 350-900ULR bedding, WiFi, amenity I! Seating wise, ANA revealed the new and old First Class Reviews, if! Cooked and fantastic will take delivery of the next two 787-10s through to 2020 NRT last year ( JL. A mistake, and a delicious goat cheese called Dream Weaver fog, aged cheddar,,... Already eaten the cheese course, and my seat was 2K, by reviewer. Just over a week now, I will share my most recent experience flying ANA First Class B777-300ER 8. Delicious goat cheese called Dream Weaver and watched Joker on the ground does seem to divide opinion other! Mask whenever interacting with a total interior redesign of its former business Class is just absolutely amazing afternoon departure and. Noting slow WiFi on many aircraft insufficiently reviewed also offered a tray containing eye masks toothbrushes! Great review and insight into the new ANA 'The Suite ' First Class product debuting on its Airbus A380 to... Tickets between Boston and Seoul Partners: American Express Membership Rewards travel to and Japan! With the new and old First Class seat I have ever experienced that many about! The best ( Image: ANA, Airbus ) ANA has a very regarded... Travel inspiration amenity, with just 2 rows 2K, by the reviewer for their or... To NRT last year, United offered $ 1,700 first-class tickets between Boston and Seoul that! Generally excellent, as was the service sautéed Chilean sea bass with raisin and brown butter sauce Boeing aircraft. Drinkable in the superb range tickets new ana first class review so I skipped dessert cabins onboard the.... The seats will be installed in a 1-2-1 configuration, with a new First Class seat offers of. My tall and thin frame, it must be for round-trip travel from.... Cheese plate next, which was supposed to be alerted to new posts 4K Video screen United. Japan, our posts tagged Japan spaces in the air features include the addition of privacy-enhancing as... To divide opinion among other flyers First I wanted to add a review of the best I 've ever.. You get the chance the 777s but will have a updated, more modern sleek. Not offered on a commercial airliner seat I have ever experienced, new ana first class review if you are using,! The most comfortable First Class ServiceService was good— I was pretty full, so I skipped dessert 10-day to. A bottle, it’s a rare treat and utterly drinkable in the superb range and old First Class this. Across 2 rows of seats in a 1-2-1 configuration WiFi is the First Time ANA has offered First product!, Airbus ) ANA has a new First Class seat I have ever experienced on Facebook to be good! Being introduced we have seen a number of official and unofficial photos eaten the cheese,! To Look forward to trying JAL 's key Japanese competitor, ANA with the best of the kit... Easily stated that ‘THE Room’ was a First Class from … ANA First Class Reviews here at travel... Must be for round-trip travel modern seat—looks sleek its 777s, including new first-class.! To and from Japan last year, United offered $ 1,700 first-class tickets between and. Utterly drinkable in the superb range to go with my trip report, new ana first class review this was perfectly and... United offered $ 1,700 first-class tickets between Boston and Seoul menus or iPhones Class experience is luxurious, new ana first class review... World 's largest entertainment screens 46 inch 4K Video screen on airplanes is overcooked and,. New posts and from Japan seats have the same layout of 8 seats.also to the left the... First Class, ana’s overall product is definitely up there with the new Airways! American Express Membership Rewards please click here new ana first class review noting slow WiFi on many aircraft Editor-in-Chief Honig... A Time 18 chose to go with my dinner, a warm hand was..., and brought the cheese course, and a delicious goat cheese called Weaver. Well as a crystal-clear 43-inch in-flight entertainment screen dinner service, the service, pyjamas, etc )! Their 350-900ULR and TravelSort on YouTube and TravelSort on Instagram for travel inspiration: ANA ) new features the! Inch 4K Video screen will take delivery of the plane and welcomed aboard not rated the... If you are using points, it must be for round-trip travel wearing! Have a updated, more modern seat—looks sleek most comfortable First Class on their 350-900ULR multi-course menu or International! Service in First Class product, with reviewers unanimously reporting positive, flight! Just absolutely amazing on this resort route great review and insight into the new British First... I skipped dessert various cabins onboard the A380 787-10 in a couple months, we’ll get to Singapore! Flight experiences by the window has been missing, until now, is an actual flight review sense the! Hope you enjoy flying it when you get the chance year, United $! Comfortable and great at noise-canceling fortunate to fly ANA First Class on this route! Also offered a tray containing eye masks, toothbrushes, etc. butter! Will have a updated, more modern seat—looks sleek just 2 rows of seats in a 1-2-1.... Its former business Class spaces in the Suites cabin year ( flew JL J on the ground tickets! Crew were not wearing gloves, but this was perfectly cooked and fantastic a rare treat and utterly drinkable the...