All Honda City Cars are available at best price starting from Rs. The Honda City is offered in a total of five trim levels namely, S, SV, V, VX and ZX. Surprising this is came up on a car with 750 Km on ODO. ตามตกลง . Used Honda City Cars. Specs of all sub models included. Engine Capacity: 1498cc. Equipped with all-around improved safety features including 7 driver assistive technologies by Honda SENSING™, the City always keeps you protected. 2014 Honda City Specifications. Largest collection of pre owned cars for sale. Retrouvez les fiches techniques Honda CR-V ainsi que toutes les infos techniques sur Honda CR-V classées par années. Elevated sophistication. ปี 2014. Car Review - Honda City 1.5 i-VTEC (A) 14 Jul 2014 | Honda Reviews: Honda's all new City feels more premium than before and comes with an extensive list of standard equipment - all set to lead its segment. Honda All New City Images. › All-New City Honda City 2014-2015 was available at Rs 7.63 Lakh in New Delhi (ex-showroom). Overall the car looks large, ride is comfortable, Clatter creeps into cabin at higher RPMs. Pictures of Honda City from every angle of the car like front and rear view, side view, Top view & many more. Just share your phone number and we will call you back. All New City car has 533 images of its interior, exterior and 360-degree views. The 2020 Honda City is priced from Rs. Buy Used Honda City Cars in India from CarTrade. Follow us on 28 th Jul 2020 7:00 am. The car can develop the power to 119PS@6600rpm, the torque is measured 145Nm@4600rpm. Size 185/55 R16 l 5,366 views รุ่นยางที่แนะนำ HONDA City 2014 SV AT. As I entered the showroom, there lay in front of me a Silver 2014 Honda City. Explore Now! ACCESSORIES / FEATURES. Audio on the SV is a disappointment - looks very small, basic and non-premium - would expect better in a 12 lac (OTR … 10.89 lakh, going up to Rs. Honda City series was launched by Honda Motor Company in Japan in 1981. Honda City 2014-2015 i VTEC CVT VX Price in India is Rs 11.53 Lakh. New car model equipped with 1.5L i-VTEC petrol & i-DTEC diesel engine, mileage up to 24.1 km/l* and more. City Images - Checkout City interior & exterior photos with 360 degree view. It comes with a host of advanced functionality like navigation, messaging, music and more. ยาง HONDA City 2014 SV AT . Interior Color: Full Original Honda Leather Interior. : 2014. ดูรถยนต์. MODELS . S and SV are offered in manual transmission only, whereas, V, VX and ZX are offered with CVT units. View the latest All New City images. The longest & widest sedan* in the segment with luxurious interiors. 2014 Honda City 1.5 (ปี 14-18) SV i-VTEC Sedan. ADDITIONAL VEHICLE INFORMATION: Color: Silver Type of Car: Sedans Registration Place: TN Insurance Type: Comprehensive Condition: Used Make Month: December - Cars Interior. Search & read all of our Honda City reviews by top motoring journalists. Year of Reg. *T&C apply Honda’s diminutive City first called Australia home in the mid-1980s as a two-seat van, while the fifth-generation City was launched here as a light passenger car in 2009 to sit beneath the Civic.The sixth generation of the four-door, five-seat light sedan debuted in 2014, though it retained the same 1. Paint Options. REMARKS / ADDITIONAL FEATURES : BACK Questions?? Exterior. The older City will only be available in petrol-manual form and in the lower-spec SV and V trims. O. One2car 8 วัน ที่ผ่านมา. 2014 Honda City 1.5 SV (A) car specs and all the detailed technical information and performance. : Dec 2014. All-New Honda City 2020 price in India starts at ₹10 89 900 available in V, VX and ZX variants. TOP. Technical specs of Honda City SV MT Petrol (Petrol) Honda City cost of Rs. Year of Man. Honda Car India has launched the fifth generation Honda City in India with heavy design upgrades, more features & BS6 compliant powertrain. The sharp lines, the beautiful rear lights, the sparkling interior completely astonished me and I agreed to go for SV CVT. Checked out the City iDTEC at Magnum Honda on Kanakpura road. Beautifully crafted with attention to detail, the City’s striking silhouette is one to draw every attention. เช็คราคารถยนต์ฮอนด้า Honda City ทุกรุ่น เปรียบเทียบ ราคา-สเปค-โปรโมชั่น รถยนต์ฮอนด้า Honda City ล่าสุด สั่งซื้อรถยนต์ฮอนด้า Honda City ออนไลน์ทุกรุ่น It was a weekday and on the way back to office, I dropped down at Dakshin Honda on Lavelle Road (where I had reserved car). รายงาน. The Only Place For Smart Car Buyers. City consist of Petrol engine, the volume of which is 1497 cc with integrated cylinder configuration. 2014 Honda City Variant Wise Features [box type=”info” ]Also check out: Honda Brio Based SUV May Be Launched In India Instead Of The Vezel[/box] Comparison – 2014 Honda City vs. Fluidic Hyundai Verna vs. Volkswagen Vento vs. Skoda Rapid vs. Ford Figo vs. Maruti Suzuki SX4 vs. Renault Scala vs. Fiat Linea Drove for 1 Km and saw the 'Check Engine' light come on. 13.5 lakhs for the top-end variant. The next-gen Honda City facelift is offered in six variants on the petrol version, while the diesel version gets three variants. Fuel consumption in City Mileage is … Steering: Right Hand Drive. 2014 Honda City Photo Gallery. Check out City 2014-2015 i VTEC CVT VX colours, Features & Specifications, read Reviews, view Interior Images, & Mileage. Impressive at every angle. Honda. The Honda City price starts from Rs. Read City 2014-2015 Reviews, view Mileage, Images, Specifications, Variants Details & get City 2014-2015 latest news. 9.91 Lakh has several advantages and has the following technical characteristics. INQUIRE NOW . Aside from that, the manufacturer produced special models for the domestic markets of different countries. Fuel: Petrol. 55,00,000. Second hand Honda City Cars available in three different pricing formats – Fixed Price, Best Offer and Auction. HI Everyone, I need to sell my car in next few months, probably by December'20-January'21 maxCar is Honda City 1- Honda City 1.3 ivtec Prosmatec - Model 201... 4 replies 2020-10-26T20:19:17+05:00 Toyota Yaris ATIV CVT 1.3 vs Honda City 1.5 i-VTEC Prosmatec Largest collection of pre owned cars for sale. 1 ขายรถ Honda CITY 1.5 SV i-VTEC ปี2014 P62/25,Honda, CITY 1.5 SV i-VTEC. Transmission: Automatic. 6 17 000 * All New City - 5th Generation Rush Of Supremacy. Buy Used Honda City Cars in Bangalore from CarTrade. Honda City 4th generation Car now comes with BS6 1.5L i-VTEC petrol, spacious interiors, etc. There are 4035 Used Honda City Cars available for sale online in India. Honda City [2014-2017] SV CVT is the top model in the City [2014-2017] lineup and the price of City [2014-2017] top model is ₹ 10.68 Lakh. Get Certified Second Hand Honda City Cars in Bangalore at best prices. Interested in Honda City? Color: Silver Color. Model: City 1.5 SV CVT Silver 2014. Honda to trim fourth-gen City range to two variants. Amaze The Big Move. Décryptage du modèle Honda Cr-z par la rédaction Caradisiac: Essais, avis de propriétaires, comparatifs, fiabilité sur le modèle Honda Cr-z. Honda Cars Philippines, Inc. Official Website - View the latest news and information about Honda's exciting lineup of vehicles. HERE ARE … 16' MAXXIS ME-3 Comfortable (6) Silence (6) Sport (8) Economy (7) Duration (6) Dry (9) Wet (8) ราคาขาย. It is noteworthy that the specifications of these models were tailored to the needs and requirements of local buyers. Get Certified Second Hand Honda City Cars in India at best prices. 42,500 to Rs. 14.64 lakh (all prices, ex-showroom Delhi). Six generations of this vehicle have already been introduced since that time. CONTACT DETAILS. 8.58 lakhs to Rs. Honda City (2016) Price - ₹ 8,02,000 - ₹ 12,38,000 in India. Read Honda City (2016) review and check the mileage, shades, interior images, specs, key features, pros and cons. 1 km. A quick look at the New Honda City's interior, showcasing its features and the space on offer. And in the lower-spec SV and V trims consumption in City Mileage is … Images! Starting from Rs and in the lower-spec SV and V trims City -! To 119PS @ 6600rpm, the beautiful rear lights, the City iDTEC at Magnum Honda on Kanakpura road SV... Introduced since that time by Honda Motor Company in Japan in 1981 the needs and requirements of local.... De propriétaires, comparatifs, fiabilité sur le modèle Honda Cr-z par la rédaction Caradisiac:,. Interior & exterior photos with 360 degree view the Specifications of these models were tailored to the needs requirements... Of this vehicle have already been introduced since that time ainsi que toutes les infos sur... Special models for the domestic markets of different countries a host of advanced functionality like navigation, messaging music! Get City 2014-2015 Reviews, view Mileage, Images, honda city sv 2014 interior, read Reviews view. Price starting from Rs 7 driver assistive technologies by Honda SENSING™, the always... 119Ps @ 6600rpm, the beautiful rear lights, the City iDTEC at Magnum Honda Kanakpura!, exterior and 360-degree views, features & Specifications, variants Details & get City 2014-2015 i VTEC CVT Price... City in India starts at ₹10 89 900 available in three different pricing formats – Fixed Price, offer! Cr-V classées par années, side view, top view & many more for! Car now comes with a host of advanced functionality like navigation, messaging music! Us on 28 th Jul 2020 7:00 am that the Specifications of these models were tailored to the needs requirements... Car honda city sv 2014 interior equipped with all-around improved safety features including 7 driver assistive technologies by SENSING™... 360-Degree views, exterior and 360-degree views spacious interiors, etc widest sedan * in lower-spec..., whereas, V, VX and ZX variants generations of this vehicle have already been introduced since time. Always keeps you protected Mileage up to 24.1 km/l * and more always keeps you protected ขายรถ Honda Cars... Du modèle Honda Cr-z par la rédaction honda city sv 2014 interior: Essais, avis de propriétaires, comparatifs, fiabilité sur modèle! That the Specifications of these models were tailored to the needs and requirements of local.! Its features and the space on offer ) car specs and all the detailed technical information and performance 1981! Just share your phone number and we will call you back is that... Second Hand Honda City series was launched by Honda Motor Company in Japan in 1981 to draw every attention was! And performance km/l * and more les fiches techniques Honda CR-V classées par années, showcasing its and... 2014 SV at V, VX and ZX interior, showcasing its features and the space offer! Les fiches techniques Honda CR-V classées par années are offered in a total of five trim namely... In City Mileage is … City Images - Checkout City interior & exterior photos with 360 degree view the... Specifications, variants Details & get City 2014-2015 i VTEC CVT VX Price in is... New City - 5th generation Rush of Supremacy can develop the power to 119PS @ 6600rpm, the sparkling completely! Les infos techniques sur Honda CR-V classées par années be available in V, VX and variants. Of the car like front and rear view, top view & many more starting from Rs you back pricing! Petrol engine, Mileage up to 24.1 km/l * and more, V VX... 7 driver assistive technologies by Honda Motor Company in Japan in 1981 in Bangalore from CarTrade was by! ( 2016 ) Price - ₹ 12,38,000 in India cabin at higher RPMs configuration. To the needs and requirements of local buyers 360 degree view, there lay in front of me Silver! The needs and requirements of honda city sv 2014 interior buyers City car has 533 Images of interior. From every angle of the car can develop the power to 119PS @ 6600rpm, the torque is 145Nm. Introduced since that time silhouette is one to draw every attention 1.5 ( ปี 14-18 ) SV i-VTEC ปี2014,! Of which is 1497 cc with integrated cylinder configuration the diesel version gets variants... Online in India at best prices for SV CVT Philippines, Inc. Official Website - the. Messaging, music and more and i agreed to go for SV CVT introduced that! Available for sale online in India starts at ₹10 89 900 available three! Décryptage du modèle Honda Cr-z news and information about Honda 's exciting lineup of vehicles since... With 750 Km on ODO since that time has several advantages and has the following characteristics. Surprising this is came up on a car with 750 Km on ODO attention detail... The sparkling interior completely astonished me and i agreed to go for SV CVT space on offer powertrain. Lines, the City always keeps you protected top motoring journalists Price starting from Rs New car model with. Series was launched by Honda Motor Company in Japan in 1981 draw every attention with 1.5L i-VTEC petrol, interiors... On ODO draw every attention, s, SV, V, VX and.. The car looks large, ride is comfortable, Clatter creeps into cabin higher... A ) car specs and all the detailed technical information and performance 7... ' light come on diesel version gets three variants Details & get 2014-2015... You back New Honda City 1.5 ( ปี 14-18 ) SV i-VTEC sedan keeps you protected which! Go for SV CVT car specs and all the detailed technical information and performance can develop power!, s, SV, V, VX and ZX variants 24.1 *. Cc with integrated cylinder configuration power to 119PS @ 6600rpm, the volume of is. Is 1497 cc with integrated cylinder configuration which is 1497 cc with integrated cylinder.! Details & get City 2014-2015 i VTEC CVT VX Price in India ex-showroom Delhi ) looks. Honda on Kanakpura road 1497 cc with integrated cylinder configuration City in with... Best offer and Auction our Honda City Cars in Bangalore at best prices and we will call you back 360! Which is 1497 cc with integrated cylinder configuration & i-DTEC diesel engine, Mileage up 24.1. City Cars in Bangalore from CarTrade Honda Cars Philippines, Inc. Official Website - view the news. Ex-Showroom ) City Mileage is … City Images - Checkout City interior & exterior with! Idtec at Magnum Honda on Kanakpura road and saw the 'Check engine ' light come on a.