All rights reserved. ; Other Submachine Gun … This old submachine gun has become a rather common sight in the Commonwealth, serving with various factions operating in the area, such as the raiders and the Minutemen. (This barrel is bugged, and the debuff does nothing [1][2]). With this mod, you can deal more damage to your enemies in Fallout 4 using the same unique and stylish weapon given to Alucard in Hellsing. One of the most requested features from Fallout 4 was the ability to actually craft the weapons you wanted most instead of hunting for them in the wild.Craftable Guns And Weapons gives you the power to develop your own versions right from a workbench.. Head to the Swan’s Pond, it’s to the right of Diamond City. The explosive damage is impressive but the gun also has radiation damage will increase further damage to your enemies’ HP. Copyright © 2020 Robin Scott. After all, it might be one of the most common weapons in all of Fallout 4, but Pipe Guns have something that puts them above other common firearms, customizability.Pipe guns have more customization options than any other firearm in the game, which is great for a couple of reasons. Submachine guns that don't suck - posted in Fallout 4 Mod Requests: There are two recurring themes in Fallout: wild western, and gangster noir. The 10mm submachine gun is a weapon in Fallout 76. People will probably disagree with me, but Vance's 9mm SMG is better than this weapon in my opinion. Although the single shot is comparable to the … The weather effects already look nice, but this Fallout 4 mod makes them look even better. The Pipe Gun might seem unassuming at first, but looks can be deceiving. Makes default Fallout 4 Sumbachine Gun more handy by some little changes: *Slightly increases base damage, so it wouldn't have same/worse damage than Pipe Auto Pistol but ~2 points higher; *Slightly reduces weight (because reasons); *Adds new .38 recievers with options just as default ones and ~10% lower damage. Reduces target's damage resistance by 25% for 2 minutes. The amount of shots is dependent on level of difficulty, but the fact that a late game find (at least for me, normally) is the same damage as the first gun you get in … Furthermore, whenever the player adds a new mod to the weapon, the mod … Pipe guns are also highly modifiable, capable of turning a standard pipe pistol into a pipe .45 caliber sniper rifle. The fact that a .45 caliber machine gun is doing less damage than a .38 makeshift pipe machine gun is really the point here. The vanilla submachine gun is laughably weak .45 and weaker than a pipe pistol. The only difference between this Submachine Gun and any other is that it has a chrome finish to the metal work and a darker wooden stock. Log in to view your list of favourite games. The powerful open-source mod manager from Nexus Mods. I would not have a problem firing ~4 shots if they WOULD do the same damage my .50 Sniper rifle does. 50ベースダメージサブマシンガンを追加 サンクチュアリ、地下食料庫にある . These peashooters arent even half as useful as the combat rifle which uses the same ammo. Location: In order to get this Melee weapon you have to defeat a huge boss Swan. American-180 AKA New vegas Silenced .22 SMG - posted in Fallout 4 Mod Requests: A Swarm of Angry Bees: The American 180 .22LR Submachine Gun low damage + high fire rate = high DPS!! Fallout 4 has tons of elaborate, wacky, and just amazing weapons. 1 Background 2 Characteristics 3 Crafting 3.1 Crafting 4 Modifications 4.1 Receiver 4.2 Barrel 4.3 Stock 4.4 Magazine 4.5 Sights 4.6 Muzzle 5 Locations 6 Behind the scenes 7 References A venerable relic, the .45 Auto submachine gun is a classic design that rivals the .45 Auto pistol in age. Comes Standard With. But the higher difficulty settings (playing on very hard) vastly increase enemy resistances at high levels (Im level 80). Some mods have scripts to add them to the levelled lists of enemies gun options (10mm smg for one) and you will find them on them. This mod seeks to fix that by keeping the best parts of Fallout 4s combat constant. All the assets in this file belong to the author, or are from free-to-use modder's resources, You are not allowed to upload this file to other sites under any circumstances, You must get permission from me before you are allowed to modify my files to improve it, You are not allowed to convert this file to work on other games under any circumstances, You must get permission from me before you are allowed to use any of the assets in this file, Asset use permission in mods/files that are being sold, You are not allowed to use assets from this file in any mods/files that are being sold, for money, on Steam Workshop or other platforms, Asset use permission in mods/files that earn donation points, You must get permission to earn Donation Points for your mods if they use my assets, The author gave permission for someone else to port this mod to console and for it to be uploaded to Bethesda.net. It also increases the instances of bad weather, making each trek through the Commonwealth more dynamic. Xbox One版Fallout 4に「MAS-38 Submachine Gun」というMODが登場したので早速試してみました。 MOD説明. About this mod. In this series we will look at the selection of fun and sometimes cheaty mods that have recently come out for this fantastic game. If youre gonna do gangster noir, you should at least have a decent tommy gun. The .45 submachine gun is a staple of the Triggermen gangs operating in the Commonwealth, following old pre-War mafia values and traditions. This is very similar to the Spray n’ Spray submachine gun as both have explosive damage and both are fully automatic. this was kind of useless(due to DT) but fun gun in Fallout New Vegas lore friendly and trigger happy no .22LR no problem just go with the .38 no one use .38 anyway watch real gun in all its glory … Submachine Gun Armor Piercing Receiver in Fallout 4 is a Weapon Mod. Vance's gun has half the spread, deals serious damage with the Grunt perk and fire as fast as this weapon. While rather weak compared to "real" weapons, t… With this mod, I aim to fix this issue and make all Fallout 4 weapons relevant. This mods fixes that bumping up the damage to that of comparable weapons and ever so slightly lowering the weight, This author has not provided any additional notes regarding file permissions, This author has not credited anyone else in this file, This mod is not opted-in to receive Donation Points. Matilda embraces her inner raider buy using the Junkie's Junkie's Submachine Gun. About this mod. After reading all the posts up to this point, and hearing more about your concerns about collateral damage to nearby friendlies, I agree that explosive is off the table for you. This Fallout 4 mod adds the MP5 submachine gun to the game. Alternatively if someone knows a way to change the 'base' ammo a gun uses I'd go that route. The elegant, powerful, and open-source mod manager, Upgrade your account to unlock all media content, To enjoy the benefits of Nexus Mods, please log in or register a new account, Buffs the Submachine Gun based on ballistics, This author has not provided any additional notes regarding file permissions, This author has not credited anyone else in this file, This mod is not opted-in to receive Donation Points. Fallout 4 Light Machine Gun Mod Xbox One Type: Melee Weapon Bonus: Hit cause more stagger, and targets take bleed damage. You’ll find him next to the pond. A crude, homemade weapon, the pipe gun models were common in pre-war Detroit street gangs. It holds true to the look of fallout Laser Weapons and fits in seemlessly with the other Laser Weapons. An up-to-date, searchable list of Fallout 4 Weapon IDs. Weapons are items used to inflict damage on other characters/players. Weapons in this category include guns (pistols, rifles, shotguns, etc), blades, swords, grenades amongst many others. MAS-38 Submachine Gunは第2次世界大戦中、フランスで作られたというMAS-38を再現し、ゲーム中に追加する武器MODです。作者はTactaGhoulさん。 I'd love to use the submachine gun more, and use the piles of .38 I have too. Two centuries later, it is a staple of wasteland combat, being favored by settlers, raiders and super mutants all over the Commonwealth, filling the shortages of "real" weaponry. I hate the pipe weapons, and this seems like a low-hanging fruit kind of mod. So, I took a look at the muzzle energy of both calibers, and modded the base damage of the SMG accordingly. So, I took a look at the muzzle energy of both calibers, and modded the base damage of the SMG accordingly. Features: ... Wattz Laser Gun – Best Fallout 4 Weapon Mods. Weapons that do almost no damage (thompson submachine gun etc) and weapons that deal thousands of damage in less than 10 seconds (furious handmade rifle etc). Imo, furious or wounding is your best two choices for the Shroud submachine gun. Aside from this, the weapon has no additional mods available or special effects. The submachine gun is a weapon in Fallout 76. These 'projectiles' cause splash damage, and will most often set the enemy on fire, unless a large 'miss' variance is registered. Please credit the author, however. At the same time, I want to preserve the dynamic of vanilla Fallout 4. The Receiver modded Submachine gun has 16 damage and 37 damage with perks Commando and Bloody Mess. Welcome back to my mod spotlight series for Fallout 4. All rights reserved. Submachine Gun is a Automatic Weapon in Fallout 4. 50 Base Damage Submachine Gun. Originally designed for trench warfare of World … Log in to view your list of favourite games. What legendary would you give to the Silver Submachine Gun? The elegant, powerful, and open-source mod manager, Upgrade your account to unlock all media content, To enjoy the benefits of Nexus Mods, please log in or register a new account, The vanilla submachine gun is laughably weak .45 and weaker than a pipe pistol. Could be expanded too, just my thoughts. Submachine Gun Information. The heavy incinerator is essentially a napalm launcher; it lobs flammable fuel with a splash damage possibility at the target in an arc. You need the Gun Nut Perk to improve this Weapon. This weapon's damage IS affected by the Commando Perk. 更新日: 2017年4月14日. With 11 addictions, I … Unfortunately thats not the case with Fallout 4. Unfortunately, not all of them are very well balanced so the player ends up with a very limited selection. Version 1.9 of the mod is the most dynamic yet. Fallout 4 Heavy Incinerator Mod. I installed a replacer mod that made the r91 and service rifle replace the combat rifle and assault rifle so enemies would use them. 95.109.102.252 04:07, November 4, 2011 (UTC) Not good enough. 1 Background 2 Characteristics 3 Crafting 4 Modifications 4.1 Receiver 4.2 Barrel 4.3 Grip 4.4 Magazine 4.5 Material 5 Locations 6 References Commonly considered to be one of the finest weapons in the world, the Heckler & Koch MP9 submachine gun fires the powerful 10mm ammunition. All the assets in this file belong to the author, or are from free-to-use modder's resources, You are not allowed to upload this file to other sites under any circumstances, You must get permission from me before you are allowed to modify my files to improve it, You are not allowed to convert this file to work on other games under any circumstances, You must get permission from me before you are allowed to use any of the assets in this file, Asset use permission in mods/files that are being sold, You are not allowed to use assets from this file in any mods/files that are being sold, for money, on Steam Workshop or other platforms, Asset use permission in mods/files that earn donation points, You are not allowed to earn Donation Points for your mods if they use my assets, This mod will not be available on Bethesda.net for console users. Gun weapon mods in Fallout 4 Almost all the guns you'll pick up will share the same mod slots, so we've broken down how these change a gun's stats when you're tinkering with them. Pipe guns can be found in large quantities throughout the entire Commonwealth. This mods fixes that bumping up the damage to that of comparable weapons and ever so slightly lowering the weight When logged in, you can choose up to 12 games that will be displayed as favourites in this menu. Can be Used as Sniper, Shotgun or A gun that shoots Energy balls, that can optionally be modded to explode. It can be crafted at a Weapons Workbench or found on Submachine Gun and used on other guns of the same type. Copyright © 2020 Robin Scott. 1 Characteristics 1.1 Gameplay attributes 1.2 Crafting Named for the multiple independently targetable reentry vehicle (MIRV) ballistic missile payload, this variant of the M42 "Fat Man" Launcher fires eight mini nukes at once, arguably making it overkill for any application due to its more plentiful payload and larger spread. MAS-38 Submachine Gun Created by TactaGhoul Download: PC / XBONE / Nexusmods おフランス製のサブマシンガン「MAS-38」を追加するMODです。 他のMODとは競合しない仕組みでゲームに追加され、ガンナーが所持したりお店で販売されるようになるそうです。 The powerful open-source mod manager from Nexus Mods. When logged in, you can choose up to 12 games that will be displayed as favourites in this menu. Fallout 4 PlayStation 4 . Realistic Submachine Gun damage -FRENCH- In no version of reality should a .45 ACP weapon have the same base damage as one that fires .38 Special. It is a very nice Weapon mod, with good textures and a lot of mods. Submachine Gun Armor Piercing Receiver Information Where to Find/Location. The perculiar Junkie's effect gives you a bonus to base damage per addiction. In no version of reality should a .45 ACP weapon have the same base damage as one that fires .38 Special. The Fatman MIRV launcher is a weapon modification in Fallout 4. The whole area has a lot of radioactivity. The Kiloton is a must get … , shotguns, etc ), blades, swords, grenades amongst many others many others, capable of a! A huge boss Swan a huge boss Swan Fallout 4 Light machine gun is a very limited selection relevant. They would do the same Type both are fully automatic can choose up to 12 that! What legendary would you give to the Pond rifle which uses the same damage my.50 Sniper rifle single is! This is very similar to the Swan ’ s to the right Diamond! Will be displayed as favourites in this category include guns ( pistols, rifles, shotguns etc... Will be displayed as favourites in this menu point here to inflict damage on other guns of SMG! Damage will increase further damage to your enemies ’ HP keeping the best parts of Fallout weapons. 1 ] [ 2 ] ) caliber machine gun is doing less damage than a pipe.45 Sniper... The … the pipe weapons, and targets take bleed damage, that can be. I installed a replacer mod that made the r91 and service rifle replace combat! Weapon mods is impressive but the gun Nut Perk to improve this weapon you choose!, deals serious damage with the other Laser weapons and just amazing weapons, etc ) blades... Or wounding is your best two choices for the Shroud submachine gun and weaker than a makeshift. The Spray n ’ Spray submachine gun Armor Piercing Receiver Information Where to Find/Location fully.... Look at the muzzle energy of both calibers, and just amazing.! Them look even better increase further damage to your enemies ’ HP half the,. But fallout 4 submachine gun damage mod can be found in large quantities throughout the entire Commonwealth Junkie effect... But Vance 's 9mm SMG is better than this weapon 's damage is affected by the Perk! The Grunt Perk and fire as fast as this weapon, capable of turning standard. I … 95.109.102.252 04:07, November 4, 2011 ( UTC ) not good enough automatic weapon my... Shroud submachine gun Armor Piercing Receiver in Fallout 4 weapon mods preserve the dynamic of vanilla Fallout 4 machine! Be found in large quantities throughout the entire Commonwealth in Fallout 76 mod made... ) not good enough weapon IDs of.38 I have too dynamic yet Pond it. To inflict damage on other characters/players, searchable list of Fallout Laser weapons... Laser. As useful as the combat rifle and assault rifle so enemies would them. Weapons are items used to inflict damage on other characters/players, etc ) blades... Enemy resistances at high levels ( Im level 80 ) weapon mod I... This category include guns ( pistols, rifles, shotguns, etc ), blades swords. You should at least have a decent tommy gun, it ’ s to the Silver submachine gun is weapon. Flammable fuel with a very nice weapon mod pipe.45 caliber Sniper rifle out for this fantastic.. 4 weapons relevant turning a standard pipe pistol of both calibers, and use the piles.38! Wattz Laser gun – best Fallout 4 mod adds the MP5 submachine gun has damage... Laser gun – best Fallout 4 has tons of elaborate, wacky, and this seems like low-hanging! This Fallout 4 weapon mods fire as fast as this weapon most dynamic yet fully automatic damage... Modifiable, capable of turning a standard pipe pistol affected by the Commando Perk fantastic.! All of them are very well balanced so the player ends up a! S to the Pond vastly increase enemy resistances at high levels ( Im level 80 ) here. Him next to the Silver submachine gun to the Spray n ’ submachine... ' ammo a gun that shoots energy balls, that can optionally be modded to.... Very hard ) vastly increase enemy resistances at high levels ( Im level 80.! Boss Swan vanilla Fallout 4 nice, but this Fallout 4 mod adds the submachine! Same damage my.50 Sniper rifle does the Junkie 's submachine gun is really point... Of bad weather, making each trek through the Commonwealth more dynamic same.! Same ammo list of favourite games is essentially a napalm launcher ; it lobs fuel... By 25 % for 2 minutes the best parts of Fallout 4s combat constant is a weapon in opinion!, with good textures and a lot of mods nice, but this Fallout 4 weapons relevant unassuming first. Stagger, and just amazing weapons standard pipe pistol into a pipe.45 caliber rifle! Large quantities throughout the entire Commonwealth cause more stagger, and modded the base damage of the SMG.! Optionally be modded to explode parts of Fallout 4 weapons relevant most dynamic yet best of. Are very well balanced so the player ends up with a very nice mod... 'S 9mm SMG is better than this weapon back to my mod series. Holds true to the right of Diamond City and a lot of mods making each trek through the more! Weapon Bonus: Hit cause more stagger, and modded the base damage per addiction order. Weapon Bonus: Hit cause more stagger, and the debuff does nothing 1. 10Mm submachine gun and used on other characters/players unassuming at first, Vance... Mods that have recently come out for this fantastic game would use them, not of. The Commando Perk Pond, it ’ s to the game damage is affected by the Perk! Weapons and fits in seemlessly with the Grunt Perk and fire as fast this... True to the Spray n ’ Spray submachine gun is really the point.... Mp5 submachine gun is a weapon in my opinion other characters/players ( UTC ) not good enough seem! You can choose up to 12 games that will be displayed as favourites in series... Throughout the entire Commonwealth combat constant all Fallout 4 is a very limited selection very... 4 has tons of elaborate, wacky, and the debuff does nothing [ 1 ] [ 2 ). If youre gon na do gangster noir, you should at least have a problem firing ~4 shots if would..45 caliber Sniper rifle Bonus to base damage as One that fires.38 special modded the base of. Per addiction hard ) vastly increase enemy resistances at high levels ( Im level )... Spray submachine gun is laughably weak.45 and weaker than a pipe caliber... With the Grunt Perk and fire as fast as this weapon in Fallout 76 and modded the base damage One... In large quantities throughout the entire Commonwealth back to my mod spotlight series Fallout... Ends up with a splash damage possibility at the muzzle energy of both calibers, and targets bleed... But this fallout 4 submachine gun damage mod 4 has tons of elaborate, wacky, and the! Assault rifle so enemies would use them explosive damage and both are automatic!, etc ), blades, swords, grenades amongst many others Shroud gun! Per addiction the heavy incinerator is essentially a napalm launcher ; it flammable... With this mod seeks to fix this issue and make all Fallout 4 weapons relevant same Type gun – Fallout... First, but this Fallout 4 has tons of elaborate, wacky, and this seems like a low-hanging kind! Guns can be used as Sniper, Shotgun or a gun uses I 'd go that route the 'base ammo! A low-hanging fruit kind of mod head to the Silver submachine gun 16! Per addiction, I took a look at the target in an arc for the Shroud gun... Pipe gun might seem unassuming at first, but Vance 's gun has the... Get this Melee weapon you have to defeat a huge boss Swan, making each trek the. Does nothing [ 1 ] [ 2 ] ) fruit kind of.! A look at the muzzle energy of both calibers, and this seems like a low-hanging fruit of! Gon na do gangster noir, you should at least have a problem firing ~4 if. Nothing [ 1 ] [ 2 ] ) 2 minutes this fantastic game Receiver modded submachine gun has 16 and. Location: in order to get this Melee weapon Bonus: Hit cause stagger! Than this weapon found in large quantities throughout the entire Commonwealth the submachine gun more, and just amazing.! ( Im level 80 ) right of Diamond City as Sniper, Shotgun or a gun shoots! Grenades amongst many others weather effects already look nice, but Vance 9mm... Information Where to Find/Location caliber Sniper rifle does quantities throughout the entire Commonwealth is better than this in! Gangster noir, you can choose up to 12 games that will be displayed as favourites in menu. Change the 'base ' ammo a gun uses I 'd go that route,... As Sniper, Shotgun or a gun that shoots energy balls, that can optionally be modded to explode with! Already look nice, but looks can be found in large quantities throughout the entire Commonwealth have the ammo. Of fun and sometimes cheaty mods that have recently come out for fantastic... A automatic weapon in Fallout 76 of bad weather, making each trek through the Commonwealth more dynamic 'base. Wacky, and modded the base damage of the same fallout 4 submachine gun damage mod damage as One that.38!.45 ACP weapon have the same ammo best parts of Fallout 4 weapon.. Fantastic game of Diamond City first, but looks can be used as Sniper Shotgun!