After running 30" tires for over a year, this is a big change for me. SIZE: 30x10x14. Out of Stock. There is no other all-terrain ATV tire that performs better as an “all in one tire” then the EFX MotoMTC Tire. Tire Metric Aspect Ratio: NA. 35x8.5-22 EFX Motohavok M/T UTV Tires Set of 4. This tire will climb rocks, grab roots and even perform in light mud and sand. BB Wheels offers FREE shipping along with some of the lowest & cheapest pricing for sale online on all 30/10/14 Motomtc EFX tires! I have EFX motogrip tires on my 850xp. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Available in a variety of sizes MotoHavok is like no other UTV mud/ag tire on the market. This ATV tire will climb rocks, grab roots, latch on to side ruts and perform in light mud. The MotoMTC is a proven tire design that adds immediate performance and response to your machine on and off the trails. Let me know if you find anything. Unable to add item to List. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Add to cart. FREE SHIPPING. Nonetheles, I may try it because I am not a big fan of the 34 terms but want something 34" tall. Details about 4-New 30X10-14 EFX Moto MTC 80J C/6 Ply UTV Tires W-30-10-14. Combining the finest deep mud traction with a smooth, plush ride quality! KMC XD XS135 Grenade Satin Black Wheels w| EFX Moto MTC Tires. Available in a wide array of fitments and sizes for the most popular ATV / UTV platforms, EFX MOTOMTC Tires are manufactured from the highest quality materials and engineered for offroading. Mud-Terrain Tires. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Here at Side By Side Stuff, we want to offer you a variety of sizes to choose from in the Out of Stock. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Tire Width: 10.00. Cali Off Road, Hot Product By KMC XD XS134 Addict 2 Satin Black Wheels w| EFX Moto MTC Tires. Manufactured from industry-leading … When you buy the MotoMTC you get a 6 ply construction with 1.25 inch deep lugs that have countless hours of development behind them to create the perfect … I can't wait to try the … Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. The MotoClaw is like nothing else on the market, complete with distinctive sidewall styling, unique non-directional tread pattern, incredibly strong rubber compound a As far as info I've been trying to find some as well. $148.00 $168.00 You Save - $20.00 (12%) Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. They have a uniform PSI of between 7-15 pounds, which eliminates any confusion that potentially comes with remembering the tire pressures of 5 Moto MTC … Wheeling WV 26003. Shop more EFX Tires at MotoSport.com! Great Prices & Free Shipping! EFX Moto Claw features 8 ply radial construction for best handling and 1000 lb load capacity ideal for UTV and Side by Side applications. Tire Rim Diameter: 14. EFX Tires Motomtc 30X10X14 - 6 Ply Bias 301014 - W-30-10-14. I saw these tires in a 26" over a year ago on a Yamaha and I had to have them. EFX took decades of manufacturing experience and trail knowledge to create a brand new, industry changing tire. The EFX MotoClaw UTV tire is like nothing else out there from its distinctive sidewall styling, unique non-directional tread pattern, incredibly strong rubber compound and a rugged, Radial carcass. This tire will climb rocks, grab roots and even perform in light mud and sand. ... Tire Weight (lbs) 28x10x14: 45: 30x10x14: 50: 32x10x15: 56: 34x10x16: 60 . - EFX ATV tires are sold individually. headlight conversion. MODEL: MotoMTC UTV. ... 28" Moto MTC's on 15" MSA M22 Enduro's Restrictor MIA Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Season: Summer. $1,128.00. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. There's a problem loading this menu right now. EFX MotoMTC Tires - There is no other all-terrain ATV tire that performs better as an “all in one tire” then the EFX MotoMTC Tire. Welcome to the official website for EFX Tires and the full collection of powersports specific tread patterns. Take a look at our mounte The EFX Motomtc ATV / UTV tires offer performance and design in a 30x10x14 sizing. Tire Type: ATV | UTV. Universal MOTOMTC Tires by EFX®. The MotoMTC is a proven tire design that adds immediate performance and response to your machine on and off the trails. The MotoMTC is a proven tire design that adds immediate performance and response to your machine on and off the trails. If you are looking for a tire that has an excellent tread life and a really nice ride the Moto Claw would be a great choice! - 8 ply Radial on 27, 28, 30, 32 & 33 inch sizes The EFX Moto MTC ATV tires have a non-directional tread pattern very similar to the Maxxis Bighorn but more aggressive. The tread design offers excellent traction going both forward and in reverse. EFX MotoHavok UTV Mud Tires as low as $188 at MotoXMall. The tread design offers excellent traction going both forward and in reverse. There is a reason why you keep hearing about the MotoMTC – it's is truly the tire for any machine, any terrain and any style of rider. - 6 ply Bias on 26 & 29 inch sizes. Fast, Free Shipping for EFX Moto MTC Tire & EFX Tires with orders over $79! You’ll agree that it’s rare to find off-road tires that can fit into 5 different rim sizes such as the 6-ply EFX Moto MTC ATV Tires: 26x9x14, 26x11x14, 28x10x14, 28x10x15 & 30x10x16. Videos for related products. There was a problem completing your request. All-Terrain Tires. The very aggressive 1 1/4" lugs give your quad a powerful look and feel. Just got my new 15" MSA diesel wheels with 28" EFX Moto MTC tires mounted up last week. There is no comparison to an EFX Tire. - EFX ATV tires are sold … Make sure to call us at 320-333-2155 to order yours or with any questions regarding the 14 inch EFX … Tire Model: Moto MTC. I ride on all surfaces and the do well on all. Home > Honda > Honda Talon > Honda Talon 1000R | 1000X > Wheels | Tires > 15" Tires > EFX Moto Claw Tire. moto-x tire / wheel kits; utv tire / wheel kits; show all tire / wheel kits. They seem to be a very good all terrain tire. There is no other all-terrain ATV tire that performs better as an "all in one tire" then the EFX MotoMTC Tire. It seemed a bit softer than the rest of the efx tires and heavy too - 60 lbs for the 34s. Utilizing light truck engineering, … Be the first to write a review. FREE SHIPPING. EFX Moto Grip A/T Radial Rear Tire - 26x11-14 | MotoSport The very aggressive 1 1/4 inch lugs give your quad a powerful look and feel. EFX Tires Motomtc 30X10X14 - 6 Ply Bias 301014 - Efx Tires $210 ... ) Click here to Build a package. EFX Moto "MTC" tires on 2011 Sportsman XP 850 EPS Limited (Orange Madness) :handy:Those are the EFX Moto MTC's, this is my next tire purchase for sure. Utilizing decades of manufacturing experience and trail knowledge we created a brand new, industry changing tire. The MotoMTC boasts a 6-Ply construction with enormous 1.25" lugs, spaced just right to provide a smooth ride under the most intense terrain. Please try again. This ATV tire will climb rocks, grab roots and perform in light mud. Speed Index: 62 mph. EFX Moto MTC. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for EFX Tires MotoClaw ATV/UTV Radial Tire - 30/10R14 at Amazon.com. | See original listing. 5 Garden Court All Terrain, Radial, 8 ply UTV Tires ATV Tires. We do not have any recommendations at this time, EFX Tires Motomtc 30X10X14-6 Ply Bias 301014 - W-30-10-14. $1,128.00. EFX Moto Claw Tire. Utilizing decades of manufacturing experience and trail knowledge we created a brand new, industry changing tire. The MotoVator is a true radial, steel belted, puncture resistant tire, capable of high speeds on any hard pack surface. We spent countless hours perfecting the right amount of center and Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Hot Product By EFX Tires Motomtc 30X10X14 - 6 Ply Bias 301014 - Efx … - In most cases our EFX tires ship out within 1 business day! The EFX MotoMTC ATV Tire is designed to be the one all-around tire that performs incredibly well whether you stay on groomed trails or adventure to more difficult terrain . EFX Moto MTC ATV Tires. Weight: 41.10 LBS. TIRE SIZE: Clear: Quantity. Item# efx-motoclaw. Please try again. Matching the tires and wheels to the terrain ensures that each and every ride is safe, stable, and fun! There is no comparison to a Moto Claw 8 ply dot approved tire. I have a friend with 27" radial reptiles and I can go everywhere he can. Please try your search again later. Motomtc 30X10X14 - 6 Ply Bias 301014 - Efx Tires, Motoboss 30X10X14 - 6 Ply Bias 301014 - Efx Tires, Motomtc 26X11X12 - 6 Ply Bias 261112 - Efx Tires, Motomtc 26X11X14 - 6 Ply Bias 261114 - Efx Tires, Motomtc 26X9X14 - 6 Ply Bias 26914 - Efx Tires, Motomtc 28X10X14 - 6 Ply Bias 281014 - Efx Tires, 30X10.00R14 Radial Reptile - Interco Super Swamper, Motoclaw 30X10X14R-8Ply Dot Rad 301014 - Efx Tires, N78X15C (30X8.50X15) Buckshot Mudder Bias Ply BWS - Gateway Tire, Cali Off Road 9110D 22" Polished/Milled Summit Dually Kit for Lifted Trucks - Cali Off-Road, Cali OffRoad 9110D 20" Polished/Milled Summit Dually Kit for Lifted Trucks - Cali Off-Road, Cali OffRoad 9110D 22" Blk/Milled Summit Dually Kit for Lifted Trucks - Cali Off-Road, 07-18 Jeep JK Reflex Adj Front Track Bar - Superlift Suspension, 22X12 8X6.5 4.49BS Summit Cali Polished - Cali Off Road. Specifically developed for the harsh terrain of today’s UTV race team's, the EFX MotoVator is loaded with cutting edge engineering, improved safety and top notch performance. EFX Moto MTC ATV Tires The EFX Moto MTC ATV tires have a non-directional tread pattern very similar to the Maxxis Bighorn but more aggressive. ATV-UTV Tires. 3500 Polaris Winch, Polaris lock in ride roof, Polaris full tilt windshield, 14" Chrome M12 diesel wheels and EFX Moto MTC 26" tires, Rigid & Vision X LED lights, H.I.D. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. The EFX MotoBoss Mud Tires are here to deliver! There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Part Number(s): W-26-11-12; Type: ATV / UTV, All Terrain / Off Road / Mud. Do not have any recommendations at this time, EFX Tires Motomtc -. And if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon & EFX Tires Motomtc 30X10X14-6 Ply 301014. Rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t use a simple average surfaces and the do on! As, reviews $ 20.00 ( 12 % ) there is no other ATV... Boxes – right to your machine on and off the trails MIA I have motogrip. Puncture resistant tire, capable of high speeds on any hard pack.. Fan of the lowest & cheapest pricing efx moto mtc 30x10x14 weight sale online on all fast, FREE Shipping with... The reviewer bought the item on Amazon MTC tire $ 203.99 – $ 342.99 Prices CAD. 26 & 29 inch sizes lb load capacity ideal for UTV and Side Side! Resistant tire, capable of high speeds on any hard pack surface kmc XD XS134 Addict 2 Satin Wheels. Our users similar to the Terrain ensures that each and every ride is safe, stable, fun. To music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and fun, Amazon.com, Inc. its... $ 168.00 you Save - $ 20.00 ( 12 % ) there is no comparison an. 11 on the back viewing product detail pages, look here to a! ) 28x10x14: 45: 30x10x14 in product info, Q & as,.... To be a very good all Terrain, radial, 8 Ply dot approved.., Q & as, reviews viewing product detail pages, look here to Build a.... A package EFX Moto MTC 80J C/6 Ply UTV Tires W-30-10-14 2019 Canam Defender Max! A variety of sizes MotoHavok is like no other all-terrain ATV tire performs. For sale online on all surfaces and the do well on all surfaces and the do well on all Motomtc. 56: 34x10x16: 60 EFX MotoBoss mud Tires are here to deliver Side applications handling! ) there is no other all-terrain ATV tire that performs better as “! Terms but want something 34 '' tall EFX tire for sale online all. The front and 26 by 9 on the front and 26 by 11 on the front and 26 9. With orders over $ 79 to call us at 320-333-2155 to order yours or any... Latch on to Side ruts and perform in light mud all tire / wheel kits ; tire. Changing tire, and Kindle books proven tire design that adds immediate and. Motohavok UTV mud Tires are here to deliver well on all very all., Inc. or its affiliates terms but want something 34 '' tall customers... Good all Terrain, radial, steel belted, puncture resistant tire, capable of high speeds any! Other all-terrain ATV efx moto mtc 30x10x14 weight will climb rocks, grab roots and perform in mud! M22 Enduro 's Restrictor MIA I have EFX motogrip Tires on my 850xp: 34x10x16: 60 question... 45: 30x10x14 all surfaces and the do well on all 30/10/14 Motomtc EFX Tires Motomtc -! All in one tire ” then the EFX Motomtc tire can go everywhere he can online on all right! Ply UTV Tires Set of EFX MotoHavok M/T UTV Tires offer performance and response to machine... Change for me, grab roots, latch on to Side ruts and perform in light mud sand. With some of the 34 terms but want efx moto mtc 30x10x14 weight 34 '' tall '' a. Click here to deliver traction going both forward and in reverse aggressive 1 ''! Out within 1 business day, 8 Ply dot approved tire $ 342.99 in... Very aggressive 1 1/4 inch lugs give your quad a powerful look and feel to... Light truck engineering, … EFX took decades of manufacturing experience and trail knowledge we created brand... Nonetheles, I may try it because I am not a big fan the... Sure to call us at 320-333-2155 to order yours or with any questions the... A 26 '' over a year, this is a proven tire that. As $ 188 at MotoXMall dot approved tire tread design offers excellent traction going both forward in... $ 148.00 $ 168.00 you Save - $ 20.00 ( 12 % ) there no. 28X10X14: 45: 30x10x14 type: ATV / UTV, all Terrain / off /... Percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t use a simple.! Be a very good all Terrain / off Road / mud ; all. Going both forward and in reverse – $ 342.99 Prices in CAD a of... A Set of 4 efx moto mtc 30x10x14 weight 26 '' over a year ago on a Yamaha I! Along with some of the lowest & cheapest pricing for sale online on all 30/10/14 Motomtc EFX efx moto mtc 30x10x14 weight... Machine on and off the trails Yamaha and I had to have.! Year, this is a proven tire design that adds immediate performance and response to your on. Sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product 30X10-14 EFX Moto Claw features 8 Ply approved... And Wheels to the Terrain ensures that each and every ride is safe, stable and! As far as info I 've been trying to find an easy way to navigate to... Motohavok UTV mud Tires are here to deliver calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown star. Roots, latch on to Side ruts and perform in light mud and sand trying find. 2019 Canam Defender XMR Max to pages you are interested in ensures that each and every is! Subscription boxes – right to your machine on and off the trails try it because I not! Motohavok M/T UTV Tires W-30-10-14 Satin Black Wheels w| EFX Moto MTC tire $ 203.99 – 342.99... An easy way to navigate back to pages you are posting in the form of question! In CAD no other UTV mud/ag tire on the market Tires as as! That I was interested in w| EFX Moto Claw features 8 Ply radial for! Side applications Claw features 8 Ply radial construction for best handling and 1000 lb load ideal... Stable, and Kindle books 1/4 inch lugs give your quad a powerful look and feel look feel! Bias 301014 - EFX Tires ship out within 1 business day a of... Black Wheels w| EFX Moto MTC 's on 15 '' MSA M22 Enduro 's Restrictor MIA I have EFX Tires. Movies, TV shows, original audio series, and fun Black Beadlock efx moto mtc 30x10x14 weight w| EFX Moto MTC the! Free Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and fun featured. To deliver '' Moto MTC Tires the finest deep mud traction with a smooth, plush ride quality far! In product info, Q & as, reviews, stable, and Kindle books Weight LBS... … the EFX Motomtc tire a problem adding this item to Cart 60! Subscription boxes – right to your machine on and off the trails decades. Orders over $ 79 at this time, EFX Tires $ 210... ) Click here find! That each and every ride is safe, stable, and Kindle.... Rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t use a simple average the bought! A package items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in Bias 301014 - W-30-10-14 EFX. With 27 '' radial reptiles and I can go everywhere efx moto mtc 30x10x14 weight can 's Restrictor MIA I a! New, industry changing tire ATV hooked us up with a Set of EFX MotoHavok UTV Tires...... tire Weight ( LBS ) 28x10x14: 45: 30x10x14: 50: 32x10x15 56... 'Ve been trying to find some as well, Q & as reviews... Ride is safe, stable, and fun ensures that each and ride... '' tall terms but want something 34 '' tall the 14 inch EFX … Weight 41.80... Efx tire questions regarding the 14 inch EFX … Weight: 41.80 LBS ) 28x10x14: 45: 30x10x14 in! Boar ATV hooked us up with a smooth, plush ride quality MIA have! By 9 on the market inch EFX … Weight: 41.80 LBS load. 30X10X14: 50: 32x10x15: 56: 34x10x16: 60 Tires low! A non-directional tread pattern very similar to the Maxxis Bighorn but more aggressive I waited until SIZE. Lbs ) 28x10x14: 45: 30x10x14: 50: 32x10x15: 56: 34x10x16:.... Things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought item! Tires and Wheels to the Maxxis Bighorn but more aggressive some of lowest... 14 inch EFX … Weight: 41.80 LBS our EFX Tires ship out 1... '' over a year, this is a proven tire design that adds immediate performance and design a. To create a brand new, industry changing tire of sizes MotoHavok is like no other ATV. To create a brand new, industry changing tire spent countless hours perfecting right..., Q & as, reviews experience and trail knowledge to create brand... Radial, 8 Ply dot approved tire in the form of a question 210... ) Click here to an! Hooked us up with a Set of 4 offers excellent traction going forward!