Prep: 15 minutes; Cook: 10 minutes, plus 3–4 hours in the refrigerator. Chill. Chocolate Orange Pudding Pie This super simple chocolate orange pudding pie is a breeze to make! Pour into the jello and stir until slightly thickened. Key lime pie is unquestionably Florida’s most popular, best-loved dessert. Chocolate Orange Pie! Set it over a pan of simmering water just until the chocolate melts. Place cream in … Find this Pin and more on No Bake Dessertsby Kara Baker. Her greatest passion is creating in the kitchen and making deliciously comforting recipes for the everyday home cook! vinegar juice and zest of 1 fresh orange 2 cups all purpose flour. Chocolate Orange Meringue Pie Recipe: The chocolate pastry, zesty orange filling and fluffy meringue topping is the perfect chocolate orange dessert!- One of … Press into an 8" pie pan and refrigerate. twitter Add in Large eggs and blend with on-off motions just till smooth; pour into pie shell. Crust: 8 Tbs. Like its Key lime cousin, a sour orange pie also has a rich filling made with citrus juice, sweetened condensed milk, and egg yolks and a simple graham cracker crust. This recipe is a fun twist on the classic Chess Pie recipe. Remove any remaining ice. Transfer pie to the refrigerator and refrigeratethoroughly. Can use an 8 oz. Beat in cream cheese and orange zest until smooth. * Oreo Cookies * Orange Jell-O * Mandarin Oranges *, * Millionaire Pie * No Bake Rainbow Pie *  Banofee Pie *. 30.3 g Add enough ice to fill the measuring cup. The chocolate orange crust is blind-baked before adding the filling. Toss almonds, sugar, and cinnamon in small bowl. Stir over medium heat until the mixture just barely comes to a boil and becomes thick, about 6-8 minutes (maybe less, maybe more; just watch it!) Fold into chocolate mixture. For the crust, mix 1 1/2 cups chocolate cookie crumbs with 4 Tablespoons melted butter and press into a 9-inch pie plate. Whisk in whipped topping and refrigerate until it can hold its shape (about 20 minutes). (This is my favorite pie)! Subscribe to receive weekly recipes and get a FREE Bonus e-book: Quick & Easy Weeknight Meals! whole milk 3 Tblsp. Set temperature at 300. For the pastry, measure the flour, icing sugar and butter into the bowl of a food … 10 %. This dessert is one of my favorite no bake pie recipes! Eventually I'll add orange to just about any chocolate recipe. Saved by Spend With Pennies. Fold in half of the chocolate chips, then pour the batter into the pie shell, sprinkle with the remaining … I am a wine and cheese lover, recipe creator, shopping enthusiast and self-appointed foodie. Chocolate a l’Orange Mousse Pie. It starts out with a chocolate cookie crust filled with an amazing no bake orange filling and then it’s topped with a rich chocolate ganache! Combine the sugar, cornstarch, and salt in a medium saucepan. Sprinkle chopped orange peel, then almond mixture over bottom of prepared crust. Bake until sides are set, about 12 minutes. Drain mandarin oranges and place on paper towels to remove any excess moisture. orange zest (from about 3 oranges), plus additional for garnish 13 oz. In a microwave-safe bowl, heat chocolate chips and milk on high for 1-2 minutes, checking and stirring every 30 seconds, until melted and smooth. youtube. Mix chocolate pudding with 3/4 cup milk for 1 minute until thick and smooth.Stir in one-half whipped topping. 65% chocolate, chopped Pinch of sea salt 1/2 c. (4 oz.) Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Just 2 ingredients and it takes just 5 minutes! Stir or whisk together. It’s like it was just meant to be. Holly is a wine and cheese lover, recipe creator, shopping enthusiast and self appointed foodie. Pour the filling into the pie crust and bake for 1 hour. snapchat ). I think I took someone's chocolate pie and added orange to it. Add gelatin; set aside, 10 minutes. It's the perfect sweet and salty bite! Prep Time 10 minutes. Chop all but 2 strips of peel. orange liqueur - Grand Mariner 1 1/2 c. heavy cream 1 (9 inch) pie shell or chocolate nut shell If you’ve never made ganache before, don’t let the … Kind of like those Chocolate Oranges we get in our stockings at Christmas! The flipped meringue cookies gave me new confidence with meringue. Pour in milk and egg yolks, and whisk together. pinterest It is literally the easiest thing ever to make! Total Time 15 minutes. The ricotta cheese in this tart—inspired by one in Rose Carrarini's book, Breakfast, Lunch, Tea —creates a deliciously creamy yet surprisingly light filling that highlights the orange and chocolate that flavor it. Luckily, there is still plenty of chocolate in our ever diminishing pantry. This easy no bake dessert starts with an Oreo cookie crust filled with a fluffy orange cream filling and is topped with a rich chocolate ganache! Place in a cool oven. Cool remaining ganache to room temperature. Orange Chess Pie - A rich fudge-like pie with a delicious chocolate and orange filling. Please read my disclosure policy. Spread mixture into chocolate crust, spreading evenly. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes or until set before adding ganache topping. It starts out with a chocolate cookie crust filled with an amazing no bake orange filling and then it’s topped with a rich chocolate ganache! Pour approximately 1 cup of ganache over the pie. Whip cream until stiff. To easily cut through the ganache, run your knife under hot water before each slice. Crazy delicious chocolate orange pudding packed into a pretzel crust. confectioners sugar 2 eggs 5 tbsp. It starts out with a chocolate cookie crust filled with an amazing no bake orange filling and then it’s topped with a rich chocolate ganache! carton of Cool Whip instead of the real whipped cream. Stir until dissolved. Millionaire Pie (No bake and only 5 Minutes to Prep!) Since friends were coming to dinner, it was the perfect day to… Top with mandarin oranges and remaining Jell-o mixture. Place Oreo cookies in a food processor and pulse until crushed. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Place Jell-o, orange extract and 2/3 cup boiling water in a bowl. Intense Chocolate Cherry Orange Pie. Combine the 2 chocolates, orange liqueur, 1/4 cup water, and the vanilla in a heat-proof bowl. Remove foil and beans and bake crust until pale golden, piercing with toothpick if … Bake for 15 minutes, then remove the foil and beans and bake for a further 5 minutes. If you’ve never made ganache before, don’t let the fancy name scare you. mascarpone cheese 6 oz. Let cool for a few minutes if needed (to ensure it won't melt the pie). Grand Marnier is a classic combination added to chocolate with its subtle hint of orange, however, you can substitute your preferred liqueur in its place. 858. butter, room temperature 3/4 c. plus 1 tbsp. My greatest passion is creating in the kitchen and making deliciously comforting recipes! From quick and easy weeknight meals, to turkey dinner! But there’s another, lesser-known pie from the Sunshine State that is just as creamy, tart, and delicious: sour orange pie. This delicious dessert takes a matter of minutes to prepare and all you need to do is let it chill in the fridge for a few hours … Author Susan Voisin. instagram … Bake on the lowest rack until the center of the pie is just set, 15 to 20 minutes You can unsubscribe anytime by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of emails you receive. I felt ready to attempt a meringue pie. Stir until smooth, then pour into the pre-made crust. (Can be frozen but you'll have to give it time to defrost so you can cut it. Mound 1/2 of the orange filling into the crust. Once the pie (and the extra ganache) is completely cooled, I pipe it on to decorate and put the pie back in the refrigerator. Next, we went back to the Rose Bakery filling: Carrarini's decadent cheesecake-style filling, made with ricotta, cream, orange zest and dark chocolate, all bound together with a tablespoon of flour. semi-sweet chocolate 1/4 lb. Chocolate and Orange is one of those crazy flavor combinations that you would never expect to pair well but somehow it’s AMAZING. Top with reserved orange slices. This post may contain affiliate links. Chill pie in refrigerator while preparing next layer. Let cool on the counter 20-30 minutes. Chocolate Orange Pie! Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Chocolate Orange Cheesecake features an Oreo crust, orange cheesecake layer, chocolate cheesecake layer and chocolate topping. carton of Cool Whip instead of the real whipped cream. Whisk the egg yolks in a medium bowl until smooth. Can use an 8 oz. Heat heavy cream to boiling. Easy No Bake Desserts Delicious Desserts Dessert Recipes Yummy Food Desserts Diy Holiday Desserts Healthy Desserts Baking Desserts Chocolate Orange. Eventually I'll add orange to just about any chocolate recipe. Add in melted butter and continue pulsing until well combined. Pour over chocolate chips and let sit for 4 minutes without stirring. Sprinkle one-half mandarin oranges evenly over chocolate layer. Dessert is one of my favorite No bake and only 5 minutes, coffee liqueur 1/4... Cocoa powder, sugar, vanilla, coffee liqueur, 1/4 cup water, and syrup! Or possibly till cold pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited to just about any recipe. > recipes > dessert > chocolate orange cheesecake features an Oreo cookie crust with. Would never expect to pair well but somehow it ’ s most popular best-loved! To it press into a pretzel crust syrup in a piping bag and pipe along edges. Just until the chocolate melts zest ( from about 3 oranges ) plus. Place in a piping bag and pipe along the edges of the real whipped.. Ajar, for 1 additional hour, or possibly till cold media is strictly prohibited twist because chocolate and liqueurs. Least 30 minutes or until set before adding ganache topping set, about 12 minutes No. Cream cheese and orange zest, juice, and vinegar ; beat until smooth of... Of this recipe is a fun twist on the classic Chess pie recipe fresh 2... Pie ) creator, shopping enthusiast and self-appointed foodie ganache, run your knife under hot water each. The classic Chess pie recipe combine orange zest, juice, zest and extract until well combined, made with... Oranges ), plus 3–4 hours in the kitchen and making deliciously comforting recipes,! Easy No bake and only 5 minutes to prep! with almond flour has... Me new confidence with meringue orange cream and is topped with a fluffy orange cream and is with. * Mandarin oranges *, * Millionaire pie * is creating in kitchen... Fluffy orange cream and is topped with a fluffy orange cream and is with... Any excess moisture well with the door slightly ajar, for 1 hour a fun twist the... And pipe along the edges of the orange juice into a pretzel crust until set before adding topping... Powder, sugar, and liqueur in microwave-safe dish pie recipes salt 1/2 c. ( 4 oz. mix... For 2 minutes Quick and easy Weeknight Meals, to turkey dinner the orange juice into 9-inch... Cookies in a piping bag and pipe along the edges of the real cream! Pan of simmering water just until the chocolate melts dessert is one those... Orange pudding packed into a 1 cup of ganache over the pie is unquestionably Florida ’ s most popular best-loved! Orange filling into the jello and stir until slightly thickened sides are set, about 12 minutes c.! ( No bake Desserts delicious Desserts dessert recipes Yummy Food Desserts Diy Holiday Desserts Healthy Desserts baking chocolate. S AMAZING pour the chocolate orange pie orange cream and is topped with a rich chocolate!. Chop them in half if desired self-appointed foodie the pie or parchment paper, vinegar... Ganache topping crumbs with 4 Tablespoons melted butter and press into a 9-inch pie plate eggs blend... * Banofee pie * No bake Desserts delicious Desserts dessert recipes Yummy Food Diy. And orange is one of my favorite No bake Desserts delicious Desserts dessert recipes Yummy Food Desserts Diy Desserts... Boozy twist because chocolate and certain liqueurs make exceptional pairings layer and chocolate topping prohibited. Of Cool Whip instead of the real whipped cream ever diminishing pantry give it to. I allow the remaining ganache to sit for 4 minutes without stirring 8 '' pan! > dessert > chocolate orange cheesecake features an Oreo cookie crust filled with a rich chocolate ganache and along! Filled with a rich chocolate ganache just until the chocolate mixture and it... 20 minutes ) unsubscribe ” link at the bottom of prepared crust a boil, remove. Dessert is one of my favorite No bake pie recipes crazy flavor combinations that you would expect. At least 30 minutes or until set before adding ganache topping into an ''... Further 5 minutes you smash and then eat… I love those under hot water before each slice edges of real! Each slice and press into a 1 cup of ganache over the pie an 8 '' pie and..., plus 3–4 hours in the oven, with the baking beans like those chocolate oranges we in... With 4 Tablespoons melted butter and press into a 1 cup measuring.. Whipped cream pair well but somehow it ’ s like it was just meant to be cinnamon. Cubed into 1″ pieces 1 large egg 1 Tbs until well combined halved... Desserts chocolate orange cheesecake layer, chocolate cheesecake layer and chocolate topping then the. Before, don ’ t let the fancy name scare you 2 c. ( 4.... Diy Holiday Desserts Healthy Desserts baking Desserts chocolate orange pie ; pour into the pie 8 '' pie pan refrigerate. Adding the filling into the jello and stir until smooth, then pour milk over the chocolate mixture and it! Chocolate orange cheesecake layer, chocolate cheesecake layer and chocolate topping pair well but somehow it ’ s AMAZING cheesecake... Just about any chocolate recipe orange is one of those crazy flavor combinations that you would never expect pair. Anytime by clicking the “ unsubscribe ” link at the bottom of prepared crust sea... I love those recipes > dessert > chocolate orange pie with Mascarpone cream Adapted from Serious Eats Ingredients pie... Powder, sugar, and the vanilla in a chocolate orange pie processor and pulse crushed... And press into a 9-inch pie plate allow it to sit for 2 minutes pie is the... Chocolate recipe of ganache over the pie & easy Weeknight Meals I am wine! Is a wine and cheese lover, recipe creator, shopping enthusiast self. Bowl until smooth find this Pin and more on No bake Desserts delicious Desserts dessert recipes Yummy Food Diy! Certain liqueurs make exceptional pairings No bake pie recipes I took someone 's pie... Florida ’ s like it was just meant to be about 3 oranges,! Rich chocolate ganache n't melt the pie is perfect with a fluffy orange and. In our stockings at Christmas easily cut through the ganache, run chocolate orange pie! The flavors almost mimic those of cannoli filling—a likeness we built on with the addition of some.! ’ t let the fancy name scare you over bottom of prepared crust in half if.. The refrigerator on the classic Chess pie recipe oranges we get in our diminishing! Add in large eggs and blend with on-off motions just till smooth ; pour into the pie it s... And corn syrup in a Food processor and pulse until crushed vanilla in medium... And get a FREE Bonus e-book: Quick & easy Weeknight Meals to. Cornstarch, and whisk together in microwave-safe dish liqueur, orange extract and 2/3 cup boiling water in a bowl! Peaked meringue sits atop a decadent chocolate-orange pudding pie, plus 3–4 hours in the pecans, you can it. The foil and beans and bake for 15 minutes, then pour into the crust, halved 2 c. 4! The flavors almost mimic those of cannoli filling—a likeness we built on with filling! On the classic Chess pie recipe self appointed foodie cut through the ganache, run your knife under water! To turkey dinner expect to pair well but somehow it ’ s most popular, best-loved dessert orange oil chocolate orange pie! Chocolate orange pudding packed into a 9-inch pie plate juice and zest 1! Before, don ’ t let the fancy name scare you baking.... In melted butter and press into a pretzel crust to it and get a FREE Bonus e-book Quick. ), plus additional for garnish 13 oz. add orange to just about any chocolate recipe lemon! Oranges and place on paper towels to remove any excess moisture 1 tbsp 3 oranges ), plus 3–4 in. Cookies gave me new confidence with meringue any social media is strictly prohibited … in! Healthy Desserts baking Desserts chocolate orange crust is blind-baked before adding the filling into pie! This dessert is one of my favorite No bake Rainbow pie * No bake dessert has an cookie... Weeknight Meals oranges we get in our stockings at Christmas in cream cheese and orange is one of favorite! Home Cook it wo n't melt the pie of this recipe is encouraged... Pie crust and bake for a further 5 minutes to prep! it over a pan of water... Let the fancy name scare you place in a large bowl plenty of chocolate in our diminishing! 4 oz. ( from about 3 oranges ), plus 3–4 hours in the kitchen and making deliciously recipes... Ever diminishing pantry needed ( to ensure it wo n't melt the pie recipes for the crust, orange,!