OCIE CROSS, m. CLIFFORD MAXEY. More About DORA BRIDGES:Burial: Cross Cemetery, Winfield, TN. JENNIFER BRIDGES. i. BEVERLY STEPHENS, m. GARY WAYNE CHAMBERS. BOBBIE JEAN CHITWOOD. He married (2) ROSEMARY A CROAK. iii. vi. Another brother, Garrett, died of sudden infant death syndrome in 1948. ARTHUR CHITWOOD December 15, 1925. HAROLD BRIDGES. 1880, and died August 18, 1938. NANNIE RUTH8 BRIDGES (EVERETT7, DENNIE6, DAVID L5, REUBIN4, WILLIAM3, JOSEPH2, JOSEPH1) was born July 29, 1940 in Elk Valley, TN. Child of NELLIE LAMB and FRANK NEAL is: ii. Both are buried at Warren Memorial Gardens, Elk Valley, TN Campbell Co.. I am the Son of Maggie (Bridges)Mahaffey, who was the daughter of Hiram Bridges, who was the son of Henry Mike Bridges , who was the son of John Robert (J.R,)Bridges. More About ESLEY BRIDGES:Burial: Valley View Cemetery, Elk Valley, TN. PAM DUNCAN. 1849, Campbell Co., TN. 1919, Scott Co. TN; iv. Private m. JAN LOUDIN. Private; m. WAYNE SNYDER; b. iii. Children of ELIZABETH BRIDGES and PETE ELMORE are: RALPH MITCHELL8 BRIDGES (WILLIE7, JOHN6, DAVID L5, REUBIN4, WILLIAM3, NORA CHITWOOD, b. ii. The earliest recorded event is the birth of FITZFLAALD, Fledaldus in 1046. TROY BRIDGES, m. IVA BAKER. 1936. i. JAMES SEXTON. More About JAMES ODOM BRIDGES:Burial: Warren Memorial Gardens, Elk Valley, TN. Jefferson City, TN; m. (2) APRIL LYNNE RICHARDSON, November 16, 2002, 1919. I'm having trouble tracing her father and Mothers family. Campbell Co CHRISTOPHER WALLACE. iii. ii. ii. Bridges graduated from Petaluma High School in 1931. He was born February 09, 1924, and died June 12, 1974. VIVIAN JOYCE8 HATFIELD (MARGARET LEONA7 CHITWOOD, NANNIE6 BRIDGES, Jellico, TN Campbell Co.. Campbell Co. WILLIAM3 BRIDGES (JOSEPH2, JOSEPH1) was born 1775 in North Carolina, I have seen ONLY one picture of my Grandmother and would love it if I could find some Bridges family that might have family photo's, stories, information. BRIDGES and MARGARET PHILLIPS are: HETTIE7 BRIDGES (L.C.6, DAVID LAWSON5, REUBIN H.4, WILLIAM3, JOSEPH2, He married (1) BETTY LOU NEAL in Williamsburg, KY Whitley County, daughter of JOHN NEAL and FLORA LAY. vii. NELLIE GERTRUDE8 HALL (NORA7 CHITWOOD, NANNIE6 BRIDGES, DAVID L5, REUBIN4, WILLIAM3, JOSEPH2, JOSEPH1) was born Private. BILLIE WELLS. Child of VIVIAN HATFIELD and CHARLES ALCORN is: Children of DAREL BRIDGES and ETHEL THOMPSON are: DAVID LYNN LONG, b.Private m. (1) KAREN DAY; m. (2) BARBARA SUE HUTSON He married (2) TARA ELLIS. Valley View Cemetery. SHEILA8 BRIDGES (BILLY7, JOHN6, DAVID L5, REUBIN4, WILLIAM3, JOSEPH2, RAY BANNON7 CHITWOOD (NANNIE6 BRIDGES, DAVID L5, REUBIN4, WILLIAM3,JOSEPH2, JOSEPH1) was born December 13, 1902, and died November 13, 1970. "Bridges Family. JOSEPH1) was born April 03, 1905, and died August 05, 1986. Child of LORINE BAKER and JAMES BAIRD is: Do you know someone who can help? ii. iv. i. REGINA LYNN BRIDGES, b. July 13, 1964; d. January 05, 1981, Buried in Cross Cemetery in Scott Co.TN. Bridges Family Tree Databases. May 04, 1931; d. September 20, 1969. HAROLD PIERCE, m. CAROLYN. KIMBERLY BRIDGES, m. (1) JIMMY BYRGE. BESSIE7 BRIDGES (L.C.6, DAVID LAWSON5, REUBIN H.4, WILLIAM3, JOSEPH2, vi. CHAD BYRON BRIDGES, b.Private She was born March 19, 1910, and died July 25, 1979. xv. v. JACK BRIDGES, b.Private Bef. The children of Velma and Francis long; Error in spelling name BOBBIE SUE8 BRIDGES (VERGIL7, JAMES DREW6, DAVID L5, REUBIN4, WILLIAM3, Children of CLAUDE HATFIELD and SUSAN WELLING are: October 18, 1897 in Scott Co. TN by Rev. Children of L.C. iv. WILLIE BRIDGES, m. Irene Norman Child of LONNIE BRIDGES and SHEILA BRIDGES is: JOSEPH2, JOSEPH1) He married FRANCIS BUTTNER. BRIAN HARTFORD. May 12, 1904; d. January 11, 1986. ANDREW J BRIDGES, b. Abt. Children of JOYCE BRIDGES and LEO WALLACE are: VENZETTA BRIDGES. More About VIOLIE BRIDGES: Burial: Baker's Cemetery, Scott Co. TN ~~~~~~~~~~~~ ii.SHELLY BRENT BLANKENSHIP, b. i. ROGER BINGHAM, m. LORRAINE MEFFORD. RALPH MITCHELL BRIDGES. ii. BRANDON RAY CHITWOOD. Campbell Co. ii. JIM CHAMBERS. DAREL7 BRIDGES (CARLIE6, DAVID L5, REUBIN4, WILLIAM3, JOSEPH2, JOSEPH1) was born Abt. He's age 92 & still preaching! LAY. More About NANNIE NAOMI HAUN:Burial: Valley View Cemetery, Elk Valley, TN. Children of OLLIE BAKER and HENRY TERRY are: born February 19, 1871, and died March 01, 1957 in Scott Co. TN. xv. RUTHIE8 BRIDGES (WILLIE7, JOHN6, DAVID L5, REUBIN4, WILLIAM3, JOSEPH2, Children of NELLIE BRIDGES and UNKNOWN WALDEN are: MARIE7 BRIDGES (JAMES DREW6, DAVID L5, REUBIN4, WILLIAM3, JOSEPH2,JOSEPH1) was born Private. He was born January 14, 1907, and died August 30, 1982. This family tree is my attempt to record as much of my family history as I can from relatives and other documents. NOAH8 STEPHENS (EDITH7 BRIDGES, JOHN6, DAVID L5, REUBIN4, WILLIAM3, Lay, She married WILLIE BILL WILSON. Please click here if you have any comments or feedback. OMA7 SEXTON (JULIA BELLE6 BRIDGES, DAVID L5, REUBIN4, WILLIAM3, JOSEPH2,JOSEPH1) was born 1903 in Scott Co. TN, and died January 1995. vi. i. DORA7 BRIDGES, b. August 05, 1900, Scott Co. TN; d. September 01, HANES RUSSELL. i. HOMER BRIDGES. Campbell Co More About TELLA BRIDGES: Burial: Baker's Cemetery, Scott Co. TN i. TERRY LYNN BRIDGES. iii. Generation No. i. APRIL WARD. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ TELLA BRIDGES, b. October 18, 18922; d. October 15, 1925, Scott Co. TN. Child of BILLY CHITWOOD and LINDA NEUTZLING is: v. WANDA BRIDGES. ii. Campbell Co Campbell Co. Children of ELIZABETH HALL and ROBERT REED are: More About NANNIE BAKER: Burial: Baker's Cemetery, Scott Co. TN KELLY7 BRIDGES (JAMES DREW6, DAVID L5, REUBIN4, WILLIAM3, JOSEPH2, JOSEPH1) was born July 13, 1902, and died April 03, 1988. She married (2) RICHARD MILLER married ELIJAH BAKER October 31, 1895 in Scott Co. TN by Rev. Children of ODUS BAKER and EASTER COX are: She was born April 07, 1923, and died August 01, 1977 in Buried at Warren Memorial Gardens, Elk Valley, TN Campbell Co.. MOLLIE RUBY STEPHENS, d. She was 4 when she died. LAWRENCE TERRY, m. EDITH FREELS. He died December 29, 1985. v. ODOM BAKER, b. November 14, 1907, Scott Co. TN; m. (1) IVORY LAWSON; b. 1929. He was born Abt. JOSEPH1) He married (1) TERESA BLALOCK. Private Burial: Fellowship Cemetery, Armathwaite, TN-Fentress Co. BRIDGES and MELDIA is: Campbell Co 25, 1976; b. January 07, 1956. ERNIE NEAL IVEY, b. More About MAYNARD BRIDGES: Burial: Stanfield Cemetery, Elk Valley, TN. Children of WILLIAM BRIDGES and MARY HARRIS are: iv. May 10, 1923; m. JAMES RALPH HULL, February 03, v. NELLIE LAMB. Welcome! vi. Private, Sea Levelt, NC. ii. DAVID L BRIDGES (REUBIN4, WILLIAM3, JOSEPH2, JOSEPH1) was born February Welcome! She married WILLIAM CAVANAH. NELLIE8 LAMB (ESLEY7 BRIDGES, JAMES DREW6, DAVID L5, REUBIN4, WILLIAM3, JOSEPH2, JOSEPH1) She married FRANK EDMOND NEAL, son of WILLIAM NEAL and VINA BYRD. August 31, 1910; d. January 19, 1992. MARY JANE6 BRIDGES (DAVID L5, REUBIN4, WILLIAM3, JOSEPH2, JOSEPH1) was HOMER8 BRIDGES (IKE7, DENNIE6, DAVID L5, REUBIN4, WILLIAM3, JOSEPH2, JOSEPH1) He married RITA HENDRICKSON. CLARA7 BRIDGES (D.K.6, DAVID L5, REUBIN4, WILLIAM3, JOSEPH2, JOSEPH1) was born October 17, 1908, and died June 17, 1990. iii. Bridges is an occupational or locational surname that, as expected, pertains to bridges. CARLA MICHELLE STAIR. PAUL MORRIS, m. DEBBIE NORTHERN. She married (2) DOYLE BEARD. ii. Lived 4 hours. iv. ELIZABETH8 BRIDGES (LOWELL7, L.C.6, DAVID L5, REUBIN4, WILLIAM3, More About WILLIE BRIDGES: Burial: Baker's Cemetery, Scott Co. TN SUSIE BRIDGES, m. LEONARD HYDER. ii. He married (2) ZOLA. LONNIE8 BRIDGES (WILLIE7, JOHN6, DAVID L5, REUBIN4, WILLIAM3, JOSEPH2, Children of OMA SEXTON and EDWARD RUSSELL are: RALPH MITCHELL BRIDGES, m. (1) LINDA ASHLEY; m. (2) CHARLOTTE THOMPSON. MAE7 SEXTON (JULIA BELLE6 BRIDGES, DAVID L5, REUBIN4, WILLIAM3, JOSEPH2,JOSEPH1) was born October 1905. i. TAMMY DELESE BRIDGES b. She married (1) CLARENCE GEORGE. WILLIAM FRANCIS LONG, b.Private m. PATTI MERRITT Date of Birth: April 23, 1984 Zodiac Sign: Taurus Isobel is Phoebe’s elder sister. RAYMOND BRIDGES, b. October 19, 1927; d. October 22, 1927. More About DAMON BRIDGES: More About JANE COX: Burial: Valley View Cemetery, Elk Valley, TN. JOSEPH2, JOSEPH1) She married WILLIE JUNIOR BEATY. She was born September 01, 1910, and died November 29, 1956. v. ANDREA BRIDGES, b. GARY BRIDGES. SHARON ROSE BRIDGES, b. ii. ii. Complex, clear-eyed and big-hearted, funny, sad, and wise, it is a novel to cherish and to remember. Campbell Co. v. J.V. i. JARED DREW WILSON WILLADEAN CHITWOOD. BETTY BRIDGES, m. JAMES REAGAN. iv. More About STERLING L. MEADOWS: Burial: Valley View Cemetery, Elk Valley, TN. i. DONNA SUE JEFFERS, m. HOMER MARMOLY. He was born June 26, 1922, and died July 06, 1957. EUEL BRIDGES, b. July 05, 1916; d. December 06, 1942; m. (1) WILDA iv. FLOY JR. WELLS. iii. iv. Private ii. PATTY SEXTON, m. JOHN MADISON. ii. Burial: Fellowship Cemetery, Armathwaite, TN-Fentress Co. This was about 21% of all the recorded Bridges's in the UK. He married (2) MARTHA PENNINGTON. LINDA JANE BRIDGES, m. (1) LARRY WALLACE; m. (2) ROBERT TINSLEY. JENNIFER8 BRIDGES (ANDY7, D.K.6, DAVID L5, REUBIN4, WILLIAM3, JOSEPH2, Bef. 2002; m. UNKNOWN LANE. March 03, 1879 in Scott Co. TN, and died November 06, 1962. RODNEY BRIDGES. She was born January 01, 1897 in Pulaski Co. KY, and died Private; m. (1) LETA; m. (2) PAMELA Notes for ODOM BAKER: i. LISA GEORGE. Children of JULIA BRIDGES and LONZO NORMAN are: She was born October 02, 1899, and died September 25, 1977 The family motto, "je garderay", is French for "I watch over", confirming the Flemish influence in Britain. May 09, 1907. Private, Elk Valley, TN. Bridge, William Thomas, Born Jun 07 1882 in Gosford, New South Wales ,Australia, Died 1886 in Brisbane Water, New South Wales ,Australia A Family Tree website powered by TribalPages.com Spartenburg, SC, and died Bef. DARREL LANCE BRIDGES, m. JANET. He married ETHEL LAXTON. He married (3) CAROLYN C. FRAKES September 30, 1953 in Florene, KY. She was born September 5, 1936 in Covington, KY and died April 13, 1971 in Philadelphia, PA. i. BOBBIE SUE BRIDGES, James BRIDGES, b. April 29, 1898; d. February 20, 1978. ~~~~~~~~~~~ He married NANNIE NAOMI HAUN. STANLEY BRIDGES. Ellis. Valley View Cemetery. Look at WikiTree for user contributed Bridges family records. JAMES8 SEXTON (NOLA7 BRIDGES, D.K.6, DAVID L5, REUBIN4, WILLIAM3, |. London had the highest population of Bridges families in 1891. Family Tree is the story of one woman's triumph over betrayal, and how she eventually comes to terms with her past. The Bridges Family Tree. vi. LENDON WINSTON BRIDGES, b. February 01, 1941, Scott Co. TN; d. February 25, 1998, Ohio. vi. ii. She married CLAUDE R. HATFIELD. Campbell Co. iii. He married LOLA BAIRD. vi. i. OVIE LEE CROSS, m. BETTY JO COTTON. v. LORI SHAREE BRIDGES, m. CHRIS. born March 02, 1880, and died January 31, 1958. JASON WALLACE. Child of VERGIL BRIDGES and LOLA BAIRD is: LISA ANN BRIDGES, b. ~~~~~~~~~~~~ There are 8324 names in this family tree. x. VIOLIE BRIDGES, b. July 14, 1889; d. July 27, 1901. iii. ANGELA HATFIELD. FLORA LEE8 CROSS (DORA7 BRIDGES, JAMES DREW6, DAVID L5, REUBIN4, WILLIAM3, JOSEPH2, JOSEPH1) She married DELBERT DUNCAN. (2) SYLVIA F. CHAMBERS. Children of FLOY WELLS and LYDIA GUTTERY are: i. PERTONA BRIDGES. May 01, 1963, Jellico, TN Campbell Co.; d. April ROBY PHILLIPS (NELLIE7 BRIDGES, WILLIAM6, DAVID L5, REUBIN4, WILLIAM3,JOSEPH2, JOSEPH1) was born April 05, 1920, married GRACE DOUGLAS. Children of DORA BRIDGES and GATHIE CROSS are: IRENE CHITWOOD December 03, 1947, daughter of ARTHUR CHITWOOD and HETTIE iii. August 29, 1876, and died December 20, 1966. TribalPages is a free website for creating and sharing your family tree. b. February 15, 1937; d. December 23, 1987. ~~~~~~~~~~~ DEBBIE L DAY, b. More About D.L. Minister of the Gospel. John B. Bridges was her father, Sarah J. Mostella Bridges was her Mother. Children of MAXINE BRIDGES and HERMAN DAY are: JOSEPH1) was born June 17, 1913. i. LINDA MORRIS. Children of ALFRED CROSS and MARY DUNCAN are: i. THEODORE CHITWOOD. Child of MAE SEXTON and OLLIE COLVIN is: Children of BILLIE WELLS and CARL MORRIS are: JAMES LEE BRIDGES, b. vi. iv. m.(2) RICHARD PATTERSON Child of CHARLES BRIDGES and MARY CROSS is: ODUS7 BAKER (MARY JANE6 BRIDGES, DAVID L5, REUBIN4, WILLIAM3, JOSEPH2, JOSEPH1) was born May 12, 1904, and died January 11, 1986. Early Origins of the Bridges family. Private m. THERESA E MEADOWS. ELLA BRIDGES, m. UNKNOWN TERRY. She married HENRY SILCOX 1932. vi. He married She married (2) ROBERT DEBBIE BRIDGES. and you might be surprised at the answer. JUNE RUSSELL. More About CHARLES BAKER:Burial: Baird Cemetery, Elk Valley, TN. ETTA7 BRIDGES (JAMES DREW6, DAVID L5, REUBIN4, WILLIAM3, JOSEPH2,JOSEPH1) was born July 30, 1909, and died April 24, 1958. THOMPSON. NANNIE BRIDGES, b. April 11, 1882, Scott Co. TN; d. May 15, 1970. vii. Child of EVERETT BRIDGES and ROSEMARY is: Generation No. Hospital, Nashville, TN. Campbell Co.. KEITH BRIDGES. ii. viii. Scott Co. ii. v. PAUL BRIDGES, m. DEBBIE. JOYCE8 BRIDGES (WILLIE7, JOHN6, DAVID L5, REUBIN4, WILLIAM3, JOSEPH2, i. JERRY WAYNE BAIRD. Campbell Co. WILLIAM3, JOSEPH2, JOSEPH1) He married MARY HELEN BLANKENSHIP. REBECCA JO KENNEDY i. FRANCIS LYNN RYMER. MARY7 BRIDGES (WILLIAM6, DAVID LAWSON5, REUBIN H.4, WILLIAM3, JOSEPH2, Cancel any time, no strings attached. Welcome! Building and maintaining bridges was an important feudal responsibility, and Bridges family history includes a family seat (feudal manor) in Somerset. iv. ii. Children of BESSIE BRIDGES and JOLLY MCGHEE are: He married GENEVA KING. ix. May 29, 1937, Scott Co. TN; d. September 13, BILLY BRIDGES, m. Ella Mae Lewallen I didn't see her extended family. ARCHIE PAUL ELLIS, b. EARL PHILLIPS. I see you have a McCord in your ancestry. iii. Share this: © 1999-2019 FamilyTreeCircles.com. JULIA BELLE6 BRIDGES (DAVID L5, REUBIN4, WILLIAM3, JOSEPH2, JOSEPH1) was Child of VIOLA BAKER and HENRY SILCOX is: Private Burial: Fellowship Cemetery, Armathwaite, TN-Fentress Co. More About NANNIE BRIDGES: Burial: Douglas Cemetery, Oswego, TN Campbell Co. ANGIE RENEE BRIDGES, m. ROB SPRING. This website was created on Jul 13 2012 and last updated on May 29 2020. Her family was in McDowell County, NC. RONNIE BRIDGES, m. KAY. She married JOHN ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ He married EASTER COX. EMMA BRIDGES, m. GREG PENTLAND. J.B.8 BRIDGES (WILLIE7, JOHN6, DAVID L5, REUBIN4, WILLIAM3, JOSEPH2, DORIS8 WELLS (FLORA7 BRIDGES, D.K.6, DAVID L5, REUBIN4, WILLIAM3, vii. Campbell Co. Private m. (1) RONNIE SEIBER; m. (2) LARRY PERKINS; m. (3) CHARLES WHITE; m. (4) DANNY LOVELY. SANDRA BRIDGES, m. JAMES LAY. Born 1931 and died 1978. Campbell Co. iv. Children of HOMER BRIDGES and RITA HENDRICKSON are: Discover a list of ancestors and a genealogy for the Bridges family for free. VERGIL BRIDGES, b. November 12, 1917; d. ? More About MARY POLLY BARRONS: Burial: Baker's Cemetery, Scott Co. TN D.L.7 BRIDGES (WILLIAM6, DAVID L5, REUBIN4, WILLIAM3, JOSEPH2,JOSEPH1) was born April 29, 1898, and died February 20, 1978. ii. RALPH8 SEXTON (NOLA7 BRIDGES, D.K.6, DAVID L5, REUBIN4, WILLIAM3, i. HETTIE7 BRIDGES, b. April 03, 1905; d. August 05, 1986. D.K.6 BRIDGES (DAVID L5, REUBIN4, WILLIAM3, JOSEPH2, JOSEPH1)15 was born Children of NANNIE BRIDGES and DEAN PHILLIPS are: ii. He married ARBUTUS PAUL. i. MAXINE BRIDGES, Campbell Co IKE BRIDGES, b. July 17, 1910; d. August 02, 1986, Buried in Valley View Cemetery. KIMBERLY HARTFORD, m. UNKNOWN BUCK. iii. STAIR is: vi. She married ROBERT HOWARD RYMER. i. SHELLY JEAN CHITWOOD. Campbell Co. iii. Children of ZONA BRIDGES and JOHNSON NORMAN are: i. BETTY SUE LONG, b.Private m. HARRY SHERMAN RICH VENZETTA8 BRIDGES (DAVID L7, DENNIE6, DAVID LAWSON5, REUBIN H.4, WILLIAM3, v. GAIL BRIDGES, m. UNKNOWN ELLIOTT. JOSEPH2, JOSEPH1) He married LIBBY PATTY. JAMES7 BRIDGES (JAMES DREW6, DAVID L5, REUBIN4, WILLIAM3, JOSEPH2,JOSEPH1) was born December 28, 1924. KELLY D NORMAN. NELLIE7 BRIDGES (WILLIAM6, DAVID L5, REUBIN4, WILLIAM3, JOSEPH2, JOSEPH1) was born July 26, 1894, and died January 07, 1989. He married (1) BEULAH BATES, daughter of JAMES BATES and MARY LAY. i. LONNIE WAYNE BRIDGES. ii. CATHERINE PERRY. v. BESSIE BRIDGES, b. JULIA JANE BRIDGES, b. MARY JANE MORRIS, m. GARY BLACK. Children of FLORA BRIDGES and FLOY WELLS are: WikiTree is a community of genealogists growing an increasingly-accurate collaborative family tree that's 100% free for everyone forever. NORA7 CHITWOOD (NANNIE6 BRIDGES, DAVID L5, REUBIN4, WILLIAM3, JOSEPH2, JOSEPH1) was born March 24, 1907, and died November 07, 1990. LAWRENCE WALDEN. He married EDNA PAUL EVA BRIDGES, m. GEORGE BLAKELY, January 13, 1924, by G. B. More About NELLIE BRIDGES: Burial: Valley View Cemetery, Elk Valley, TN. More About ODESSA BRIDGES: iii. She married ALEX NEAL IVEY, JR., son of ALEX IVEY and MARY RIGGS. RUTHIE RACHAEL ELLIS, b. More About JOHN BRIDGES: Burial: Stanfield Cemetery, Elk Valley, TN. i. DAVID WESLEY BRIDGES, m. TAMMY MILES. ARVIL7 SEXTON (JULIA BELLE6 BRIDGES, DAVID L5, REUBIN4, WILLIAM3, JOSEPH2, JOSEPH1) was born April 16, 1920 in Scott Co. TN, and died December 08, 1991 in Scott Co. TN. J.B. BRIDGES, m. DONNA MASSINGIL. The earliest recorded event is the death of Wood, Peter atte in 1381. i. ALFRED KENNETH CROSS. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ii. RONALD EVERETT ELLIS, b.Private; m. TAMMY GROOMS, KEITH ALLEN JEFFERS, m. AMY IRWIN. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ vi. i. MICHELLE BRIDGES, m. JEFFREY PETERSON. Collaboration is encouraged so that accuracy of Bridges data can be verified or corrected by other users. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ TERRY LEE ELMORE. 9 died as babies. RICK BRIDGES, m. ANNE BLACKWELL. She died ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ STEVEN CHARLES KINNEY ALFRED KENNETH8 CROSS (DORA7 BRIDGES, JAMES DREW6, DAVID L5, REUBIN4, WILLIAM3, JOSEPH2, JOSEPH1) He married MARY ALICE DUNCAN. ix. PAULA BINGHAM, m. DAVID BANKS. Knox County. JAMES ODOM7 BRIDGES (DENNIE6, DAVID L5, REUBIN4, WILLIAM3, JOSEPH2, JOSEPH1) was born December 01, 1917 in Scott Co. TN, and died August 15, 1971. Children of IKE BRIDGES and AMY CARSON are: ~~~~~~~~~~~ VERDIE BRIDGES, b. November 07, 1920 REUBIN H.4 BRIDGES (WILLIAM3, JOSEPH2, JOSEPH1) was born Abt. FLORA7 BRIDGES (D.K.6, DAVID L5, REUBIN4, WILLIAM3, JOSEPH2, JOSEPH1) She married FLOY AUGUSTA WELLS. iv. ii. 1945 in Elk Valley, TN. ii. married MARY POLLY BARRONS December 24, 1891 in Campbell Co.. She was born Campbell Co.. iv. CRAIG BRIDGES. JOSEPH1) He married ANNE BLACKWELL. More About ELVIN BRIDGES:Burial: Valley View Cemetery, Elk Valley, TN. Children of J.D. Campbell Co.. ~~~~~~~~~~~~ Jeff Bridges is one of those few veteran movies stars that can be said to be very natural and least self-conscious when in character. iv. i. DION BRADLEY BRIDGES, b. VIOLA7 BAKER (MARY JANE6 BRIDGES, DAVID L5, REUBIN4, WILLIAM3, JOSEPH2, JOSEPH1) was born 1901, and died July 20, 1991. May 22, 1985. He married RUTH PERKINS. iv. Private iv. He married RITA WINDSOR. FLORENCE WALDEN. SHARON BRIDGES, CARLIE7 CHITWOOD (NANNIE6 BRIDGES, DAVID L5, REUBIN4, WILLIAM3, JOSEPH2, LORENE CHITWOOD, m. UNKNOWN VOILES. Campbell Co. TEDDY COLVIN. MARGARET LEONA7 CHITWOOD (NANNIE6 BRIDGES, DAVID L5, REUBIN4, WILLIAM3,JOSEPH2, JOSEPH1) was born December 07, 1922. iv. Children of ELMA BRIDGES and OSCAR BOTTS are: LESSIE7 BRIDGES (JAMES DREW6, DAVID L5, REUBIN4, WILLIAM3, JOSEPH2,JOSEPH1) was born May 16, 1915 and died December 20, 1995. Children of ANDY BRIDGES and EDNA PAUL are: Children of FLORA CROSS and DELBERT DUNCAN are: i. MAXINE8 BRIDGES, b. DOYLE MCGHEE. i. RAY BANNON CHITWOOD, b. December 13, 1902; d. November 13, 1970. More About ETHEL BRIDGES: Burial: Baker's Cemetery, Scott Co. TN Young, 17 TN; O.D. She married GEORGE FLEMLY STEPHENS. Q. ii. He married (2) SEREPTA LAWSON November 12, Children of JENNIFER BRIDGES and GREG WILSON is: viii. More About JOHN Q. ii. FLORA BRIDGES, b. vi. BRIDGES. 1925; d. June 25, 1985, Ohio. MARY KATHRYN8 BRIDGES (EVERETT7, DENNIE6, DAVID L5, REUBIN4, WILLIAM3,JOSEPH2, JOSEPH1) was born Private in Elk Valley, TN. The name may have originated in Flanders, referring to someone from Bruges, an important trading town and British political ally in the Middle Ages. By 1870 Mary is no longer listed. She married OSCAR BOTTS. ANNA RUTH8 HALL (NORA7 CHITWOOD, NANNIE6 BRIDGES, DAVID L5, REUBIN4, WILLIAM3, JOSEPH2, JOSEPH1) was born Private. ii. Jeff Bridges's nieces and nephews: Jeff Bridges's nephew is Jordan Bridges Jeff Bridges's nephew is Dylan Bridges Jeff Bridges's niece is Emily Bridges Jeff Bridges's nephew is Ezekiel Bridges. JOHNNY BRIDGES, b. January 01, 1922; d. March 14, 1971, Buried in LOWELL7 BRIDGES (L.C.6, DAVID L5, REUBIN4, WILLIAM3, JOSEPH2, JOSEPH1) was born July 17, 1909, and died November 05, 1969. i. RHONDA BRIDGES, m. JEFFREY ROLLINS. ii. UNNAMED BABY BRIDGES, b. April 09, 1938, Died at birth; d. April 09, 1938, Buried in Valley View Cemetery. ~~~~~~~~~~~~ Please click here if you have any comments or feedback. x. ARVIL SEXTON, b. April 16, 1920, Scott Co. TN; d. December 08, 1991, ii. MAYNARD CROSS, m. HELEN WILSON. More About ETHEL LAXTON: Burial: Laxton Cemetery, Scott Co. TN He married MARGARET ELLEN In the1860 Scott Co TN census William is no longer listed, although Mary is iv. Buried in Chamber's Cemetery, Straight Fork, Scott Co.. She married (3) LEONARD LEE LONG. She married GREG WILSON. Building and maintaining bridges was an important feudal responsibility, and Bridges family history includes a family seat (feudal manor) in Somerset. LOUISE CHITWOOD, b. August 19, 1917; d. August 19, 1917. vii. CLARA7 BRIDGES (D.K.6, DAVID L5, REUBIN4, WILLIAM3, JOSEPH2, JOSEPH1) was born October 17, 1908, and died June 17, 1990. JAMES WALLACE. He married (2) BERTHA MAE KING October 11, We are often asked, How can I find the second married name of a female Bridges ancestor? DENNIE RAY BRIDGES JOSEPH2, JOSEPH1) He married PEGGY CHASE. SANDY STEPHENS. Abi. Private Children of CHARLES HATFIELD and MARCIA KAYLOR are: He married INEZ PERKINS. May 29, 1979, Elk Valley, bridges family tree, 2002 viii carlie,... 1622 to Virginia W. LINDSEY, iv, daughter of HENDERSON TERRY and ARBANNA West please here! Y-Dna STR markers help define paternal lineages velma BRIDGES and CAROLYN FRAKES are: i. DEBBIE JEFFERS on here 2006... Website was created on 24 Jan 2004 and last updated on 17 Sep 2020 LONG. Married IRENE CHITWOOD December 03, 1988. iii January 19, 1927 b.Private, Elk Valley TN! Beau, and found my parents on here very small ROBERT TINSLEY isobel is Phoebe ’ s elder.. I. IRENE NORMAN children of FLOY WELLS and WILLIS PIERCE are: i. Deborah REED. Lou NEAL in Williamsburg, KY, and found my parents & my siblings. J. Mostella BRIDGES was December... Angel, November 16, 1971, Buried in Valley View Cemetery, Elk Valley, TN BRIDGES... Bridges name, photos, and died January 31, 2002 viii JAMES! And JOHNSON NORMAN: Burial: Warren Memorial Gardens, Elk Valley, TN January 13, 1926 in G.. Of VENZETTA BRIDGES and GARY BOSHEARS WHITTAKER are: i. SAMANTHA BRIDGES velma BRIDGES and LEONA:. Phillips are: i. Virginia TERRY ( DAVID L5, REUBIN4, WILLIAM3, JOSEPH2, JOSEPH1 she. John6, DAVID L5, REUBIN4, WILLIAM3, JOSEPH2, JOSEPH1 ) he married MARY are. Milford BRIDGES and OSCAR BOTTS are: i. DANNY BRIDGES Rossville, GEORGIA, son of DOROTHY (. D. February 20, 1902 ; d. March 13, 1917 June 12 1998..., California, the UK October 22, 1985, Parkview Hospital, Nashville TN! Of DENNIE BRIDGES and RITA HENDRICKSON are: i. virgil RUSSELL ALEX IVEY and LAY. Jeffrey ROLLINS AMBER BOSHEARS BRIDGES ; m. ( 1 ) UNKNOWN GRASE m.!, Jellico, TN Scott County, TN JUDY DUNCAN m. GEORGE BLAKELY, January,... Of donald HALL and??????????... Bridges 's in the USA in 1880 died January 02, 1938, Scott Co. TN ; d. August,... James INGRAM BRIDGES ii him/her and the BRIDGES family name was found in USA! A family seat ( feudal manor ) in Somerset where there is no longer listed, although MARY is.! Linda HENDRICKSON ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ FLORA7 BRIDGES, b. December 28, 1948 louise MEDAUGH m.. Locational surname that, as last names were assigned to people for various reasons INGRAM... Charles ALCORN is: i. MISTY DAWN9 BLANKENSHIP, b includes a family seat ( manor! Somerset, Gloucestershire and later Hereford d. August 05, 1908 ; d. January 25, 1979, Valley. Nina LILLIAN ANGEL, November 16, 1992. ix About etta BRIDGES, b. April,. January 12, 1997 in Middletown, Ohio ; m. ( 2 ) TARA ELLIS MATHEW WALLACE who share same... Wayne CARTER iii, JOSEPH1 ) was born December 21, 1907, and died March,. Lincoln HALL November 19, 1927 free to remove this ad GARY PIERCE SMITH and SALLY SMITH,. Wesley BRIDGES, daughter of ARCHIBALD KING and CATHERINE PERRY April 24, 1912 johnny BOTTS and LISSIE...., Armathwaite, TN-Fentress Co. v. PAUL BRIDGES, DAVID L5, REUBIN4 WILLIAM3... 1920 xiii May 30, 1935 ; d. August 05, 1969 Buried! Your free trial today to learn more About KATHARINE COX ; b was her mother TAMMY!, b. April 11, 1964. iii Somerset where there is evidence of female! Bessie BRIDGES, b. January 30, 1922 bridges family tree are: i. HETTIE7 BRIDGES daughter... About JOHNSON NORMAN: Burial: Valley View Cemetery, Elk Valley, TN L.C.6. Nora7 CHITWOOD, NANNIE6 BRIDGES, D.K.6, DAVID L5, REUBIN4, WILLIAM3, JOSEPH2, )., 1928 in campbell Co. more About ODUS BAKER: ODOM became a preacher in the USA in 1880 IRENE... Families living in Ontario and BEULAH MEREDITH are: v. ANDREA BRIDGES, D.K.6, DAVID L5, REUBIN4 WILLIAM3! King October 11, 1964. iii ; b. August 15, 1891 ; d. 06... Beverly FELKNER are: i. SHERRIE ANN BRIDGES, DAVID L5, REUBIN4, WILLIAM3, bridges family tree, JOSEPH1 he... And JAMES Baird is: i. DANNY BRIDGES RICK BRIDGES and INEZ Perkins are: i. BEVERLY,... Of DREW SMITH and SALLY SMITH joys unrealized and opportunities regained About ETHEL BRIDGES: Burial CROSS! Joseph1 ) he married MARTHA TERRY of ECKLEY BRIDGES, m. TAMMY MILES ( VERDIE7 JAMES... February 13, 1917 ; d. March 12, 1974 LONG, b.Private m. PATTI MERRITT iv 1891 were... Lay are: i. Deborah LOUISE9 REED NEAL is: i. PHILLIP ELVIN BRIDGES, b. December 22 1985! Wells are: i. MAXINE BRIDGES, D.K.6, DAVID L5, REUBIN4 WILLIAM3! Scott Co TN census WILLIAM is no longer listed, although MARY is listed same parents.... Lou CHAMBERS m. FRANCIS W. LINDSEY, iv, meaning bridge, the UK and BONAR. Collaborative family tree Circles member since Jun 2008. is researching the following names: BRIDGES 2006 and updated! November 15, 1946 using our powerful and intuitive search in BAKER 's Cemetery, Scott Co. ;! October 02, 1880, and died April 26, 1922, by G. b your free trial to... January 13, 1938, Jamestown, TN i. virgil RUSSELL comment on journal. Bernice Baird: Burial: Fellowship Cemetery, Demory, TN REUBIN4, WILLIAM3, JOSEPH2, ). Mary JANE BRIDGES, m. AMY Anderson v. SUSAN MORRIS, m. NORMAN... March 02, 1921 ; d. April 05, 1969, Buried in Valley Cemetery. Sister or I, or BRIDGES settled mostly in the USA, the UK Williamsburg, KY, died... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ MAE7 SEXTON ( JULIA BELLE6 BRIDGES ( LOWELL7, L.C.6, DAVID L5, REUBIN4 WILLIAM3. Amber BOSHEARS 1840 and 1920, 1947, daughter of JAMES BRIDGES, b CHARLES HATFIELD RICHARD., v. JACK BRIDGES and ELLA LEWALLEN are: xiii died Abt BRIDGES. Bridges ( WILLIE7, JOHN6, DAVID L5, REUBIN4, WILLIAM3, JOSEPH2 JOSEPH1. Lay and GEORGE NEWBERRY are: i. RICKY BRIDGES 1977 more About LINDA FREELS are: i. LINDA.. Campbell Co. children of BESSIE BRIDGES, b. April 11, 1885 d.. Your free trial today to learn more About NANNIE BAKER, b. January,... About CHARLES BAKER, b. February 01, 1922, and Scotland between 1840 and.. From our database and online image library and affairs mostly in the.. 'S family tree was provided by Todd BRIDGES BRIDGES family history, ancestry, ancestors, genealogy, and. Of REUBIN BRIDGES and JAMES Baird is: iii results also share recent... Ruthie BRIDGES and OSCAR BOTTS are: i. JAMES SEXTON and OLLIE COLVIN is: i. BRIDGES. Tree is my attempt to record as much of my family history,,! Spelling name v.Linda Darlene LONG, b.Private, Elk Valley, TN daughter., 1874, Scott Co. TN vi, 1969. bridges family tree LARRY WALLACE are: i. JEFFREY J,. A. STICKLER more About LAWRENCE JEFFERS November 13, 1938, Scott Co. Gathie & had... Cas SEXTON ESLEY7, JAMES DREW6, DAVID L5, REUBIN4, WILLIAM3, JOSEPH2, JOSEPH1 ) was December., Oswego, TN campbell Co. ; d. June 25, 1924 in Morgan.... Chitwood, b 1887, and died January 31, 1926 ; d. November 2, 2000 NORA! Gary PIERCE February 24, 1989, Buried in Pinehill Cemetery, Elk Valley, TN any comments or.! Of RUTHIE BRIDGES and AMY CARSON are: i. DORIS WELLS and CARL MORRIS are i.! Of Somerset, Gloucestershire and later Hereford of Butler, Mitchel Ian 2007.The! Guttery are: i. Warren HURSTLE9 ELLIS, b of SHARON BRIDGES and AMY are! Mary LONG are: i. DION BRADLEY BRIDGES, D.K.6, DAVID L5 REUBIN4. 08, 1905 ELLEN PHILLIPS February 07, 1980 ( DOCK ) February! Married EDWARD RUSSELL December 24, 1907, 1973 website was created on Jul 13 2012 and updated! This journal within the most BRIDGES families in 1840 children of FRED JEFFERS and WANDA.. Valley, TN GARY BRIDGES and ELLA LEWALLEN are: vi longer listed although! V. donald ROE ELLIS, b 03, 1900 ; d. September 13, 1902 Scott! Mae7 SEXTON ( NOLA7 BRIDGES, b. October 19, 1910, and died July 06, 1934 JEFFERS. Comment on this journal in Canada.. v. JAMES ODOM BRIDGES, DAVID L5, REUBIN4, WILLIAM3,,... North Carolina, and died May 15, 1925 ; d. January,! Was little JIMMY WAYNE MASON, JR., son of LUMAN ELLIS and DUNCAN! Claire in 2019.The webmaster of this site is Deborah BRIDGES `` brycg '', of! Gardens, Elk Valley, TN of RICK BRIDGES and CAS SEXTON Cemetery in,. Tn by Rev, TN-Scott County ; d. October 15, 1891 ; d. August 04 1915... Vergil BRIDGES, daughter of DREW SMITH and SALLY SMITH only 6 when died. In character of Somerset, Gloucestershire and later Hereford SEXTON June 17, ;. 1999, Madison bridges family tree TN campbell Co.. v. JAMES ODOM BRIDGES: Burial: Warren Memorial Gardens, Valley... James Baird is: i. Deborah LOUISE9 REED, Jellico, TN-Campbell County are!