This allows the bumper to have the least amount of protrusion possible. Buy Now . The Toyota Tacoma 2014+ 4Runner Lo-Pro Winch Bumper is crafted from the finest of materials and is sure to provide your rig with the best in security. From lower profile bumpers to full-width options, there is something out there for every 4Runner owner. Just think about taking apart the front end of your 5th Gen 4Runner. Lightweight and stout, this is not your average bumper. Also, the bumpers do not include options for the Limited models. We’ll be choosing just the actual bumper this round, and now worry about the hoop options just yet! I left about 3/8” of space between mine. Get out your grinder, or whatever tool you are choosing to cut with, and proceed to cut on the marks above your line. ... Tacoma - 3rd Gen Fenders. Front bumpers come in a wide variety of strengths, layout, and designs. We are dedicated to providing you with the best customer service around. save hide report. Chat today for more info. https://pure4runner.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=3417 You then want to begin to move the radiator cover. You do not need a flat head to remove these ones, just simply push down on the top and it will ‘unlock’ them. Begin to turn the steering wheel left and right which will help to completely drain whatever is left in the system out. Our slimline hybrid is only partial, so you can keep the factory look of your truck. Do this with your hands and lightly as you don’t want to break it. C4 Fab 4Runner Overland Series Rear Bumper 2010+ $1,711.00. $625.00. $625.00. The 2014+ 4Runner Hybrid bumper is a unique combination of a plate steel center with round tube on the sides. High Clearance additions are a direct bolt-on application to the C4 Lo-Pro Winch Bumper. Extreme Series 5D Dual Row LED Light Bar - CURVED, Extreme Series 5D Dual Row LED Light Bar - STRAIGHT, Extreme Series 5D Single Row LED Light Bars, X6S Slim Series 5w Amber and White LED Light Bars, Skidmark Extreme 4x4 Multi-Tool - V2 - Red, K&N 4Runner Performance Air Intake System (Red) - 2010+, Cali Raised Trail Edition Bolt On Rock Sliders 2014+ 4Runner, Toyota 4Runner Black Chrome Exhaust Tip - Gen 5 - 2010+, 4Runner Pocket Style Fender Flare 1-1/2 inch Tire Coverage - Matte Black 2014+ (Set of 4), N-Fab TOYOTA 4-RUNNER ROOF MOUNTED 50-SERIES LED GLOSS BLK BRACKETS 2010+, PIAA LP270 Ion Yellow 2.75 inch LED Driving Light Kit, Cali Raised 4Runner OEM LED Light Bar Switch, Rough Country 30in Cree LED light Bar - single row, Expedition One 5th Gen Dual Swing-out Rear Bumper (2014+), 4 Runner X-Metal, Formed Mesh Grille, Main & Bumper Kit, Overlay, 3 Pc's 2014+ (Ships Free), DV8 Off-Road REV 883 Matte Black w/ Machined Ring 17x9 0mm Offset, Mickey Thompson Classic Baja Lock, 17x9 Wheel with 6 on 5.5 Bolt Pattern - Matte Black, DV8 Off-Road REV 883 Matte Bronze w/ Machined Ring 17x9 0mm Offset, Can be ordered with or without cut outs for various LED bars (Extreme Led Light Bars, Baja Designs, Rigid). I originally heated mine up and remolded it with the Lo Pro bumper cut, but it, unfortunately, didn’t work with this one, so I cut it back and then drill a few holes to zip tie it into areas that had open holes. Posted by 3 months ago. Buy Now . The C4 4Runner Overland Series Rear Bumper is a full replacement, no cut design for your 2010+ 4Runner. I currently am on 34” tires and could see fitting 37” tires with no problem. C4 Fab 4Runner Rock Sliders 2010-2013. This is where an impact gun can come in extremely handy.|. My system did not take a full quart of the power steering fluid, but probably about 90% of the bottle. These are the only parts holding it in. Take your 4Runner to the next level with the Overland Series Rear Bumper. The list below does not include every option available, and the order does not indicate one bumper better than another. However, the bolt on the inside (behind the wheel well) is somewhat hidden. While it didn’t fail me, the ropes I had constantly had issues with fraying without any use, and the wireless connection wasn’t nearly as reliable as I would have liked. $625.00. It was a bit of a beast to edit but I LOVE THIS BUMPER... so far. Buy Now . The measurements begin at 2:00 and may help get better measuring. If you have a bumper or winch/lightbar already installed I recommend disconnecting them now. C4 5th Gen 4Runner Hybrid Front Bumper (2010+) $ 1,283.00. Black Hawk, SD 57718-Give us a call at 1-605-415-5300 Mon -Thurs 7am-5pm MST While there are others in the market, such as the Hefty Built Bumper, there’s just something about the C4 Fabrication bumper that not only appeals to the eye but also matches up much better and flawlessly with the body line of the 4Runner. C4 Fab 4Runner Rock Sliders (Non XREAS) 2003-2009. Bull Bar option WILL NOT WORK with Toyota Safety Sense feature. If for some reason yours stops. C4 Fab 4Runner Rock Sliders (Non XREAS) 2003-2009. If there are only two of you, you can thread one bolt on each side backwards and have the bumper sit on them, while you bolt the others in. Once installed and lined up how you see fit, begin to wire and zip tie your winch, lightbar, and anything else you may be installing with the bumper. Holes for … You will then want to go over to the passenger side and do the same. C4 Fab 4Runner Lo-Pro Winch Bumper 2014-2020. Comes with all mounting brackets and hardware needed for install. Now you are going to drain the power steering lines. We were just at C4 Fabrication HQ installing their new rear bumper! Southern Style OffRoad’s slimline hybrid bumpers are our unique creation of low-profile winch bumpers for 4Runner, Tacoma and Tundra. Now pour in the power steering fluid until it is full. Sep 15, 2020 at 7:12 PM #1 #1. CNC cut and press brake bent from 3/16″ P&O steel. GET PAID FOR WRITING A 4RUNNER PRODUCT REVIEW OR STEP BY STEP INSTALL. DeMello Off-Road Aluminum 4runner bumpers are second to none in strength and light weight construction designed to optimize ground clearance and light weight, DEMELLO 4runner 2010-2020 3 HOOP Bumper. You also want to do this now to make sure there are no leaks before installing the bumper. If you do not have a pair of chocks you can use things such as blocks of wood or cinder blocks to prevent rolling. Go to the Instagram story and let us know what you want on the 4runner! Buy Now . Took a good 5 1/2 hours to install, but definitely what I was looking for. Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum > Official Vendors & Sponsors > C4 Fabrication > C4 FAB early 4th gen (03-05) Lo-Pro winch bumper install guide. However, once this finished, turn the ignition to the on position (DO NOT! The C4 Fab Lo Pro Front Bumper looks A-Maz-Ing. Teton Workshop 5th Gen 4Runner Shift Knob, Angle Grinder (or something to cut the bumper), Wrench w/ Sockers (for light bar and winch), From the tip of the line where the bumper and fender meet under the headlight – 3-7/8”, From where the bumper meets the headlight, following the molding near the fog light – 3-1/2”, From the fog light bottom left corner (starting above the fog light) going up 1-5/8”, From the section that meets just before the grille, in between the headlight and grille, take the middle molding and go down – 4-3/4”, From the bottom of the center grille (it will either be the logo or Toyota written out), go down 1-1/8”, From the dead center of the grille (logo will be the emblem or Toyota written out), go down – 1-7/8”. No bull bar; Full height bull bar compatible with TSS I left about 3/8” of space between mine. ALL BUMPERS NOW COME WITH THE “C4” LOGO CUT INTO THE LIGHT BAR CUTOUT AREA. “C4 Fab” will no longer be cut into the lower portion of the bumper as some of the photos show. 11850 Quaal Rd, Ste 1. They crawl, claw and grip at rocks with ease due to their bold tread pattern and studdable design, ready to tackle any terrain. Holes for CB antenna mounts included at … CNC cut and press brake bent from 3/16? Sometimes you just don’t want a complete front bumper replacement or hybrid bumper for the front end of your 5th Gen 4Runner, and that’s where the C4 Fabrication Lo Pro Bumper … Just don’t miss and hit the radiator. C4 Fabrication Lo Pro Front Bumper for 5th Gen 5th Gen 4Runner Front Bumper with Baja Designs S8 Lightbar and Winch. Such has happened in the past with earlier bumpers of other companies. The bolt hole closest to the headlight is all you want to keep. Toytec 2" TRD Pro Lift C4 Rock Sliders C4 Lo Pro Winch Bumper Falken Wildpeak AT3W 285/70/17 Baja Designs Squadron Pro Wide Cornering Fogs FN Wheels TRD Pro Wheels I installed my fog lights after installing the bumper as it was sitting higher in the air and made it easier at that point. If for some reason you want to take off less than more, you can cut below the line and continue to make adjustments until it fits. After doing so, bend the lower line downwards (it will be facing up), and allow it to drain into your bucket. There are two bolts that will need to be done to be able to fully take it out. I originally didn’t do this, and while it wasn’t exactly a pain to do it would have been much easier before installing the bumper. The Warn winch is much beefier and you can tell immediately that you get what you pay for. This not only helped with forming the trim around the bumper cuts but also made the adhesive extra sticky for a better connection. CNC cut and press brake bent from 3/16″ P&O steel. It sits on the outside of the lower bracket. $669.00. Then look no further than C4 Fabrications newly released tube-style bumper. No Drilling or welding required. 19 comments. Begin to move the steering wheel back and forth to allow the fluid to enter the system. If you need a new Toyota 4Runner aftermarket bumper, Bumper Superstore is the place for you! $1,249.99. This will open up access to unbolting the metal lines when it comes to that point. The bumper is phenomenal, not only build wise but also aesthetically. C4 Fabrication. This is what the front of the 5th gen 4Runner looks like up to year 2019: This is what the front of the 5th gen 4Runner looks like in the 2020 year model: This is what the front of the 5th gen 4Runner Limited looks like in the 2020 year model: Once finished either cap it off or tape a rag over it. It gives a ton of clearance to fit tires. Vlog 36Ok, so TONS of people asked for this early, so here it is! Thoroughly check these to make sure they are as straight as possible. C4 Fabrication Hybrid. Many bumpers have built-in mounting locations for winch options, light bars, headlights, and even fog lights. If you already own a c4 Fabrication lo pro bumper like myself, you would have cut them during that install. Product ships bare steel, we do not offer powder coating at this time. $669.00. The latest in new 4Runner parts, products and gear. Current Lead Time: 8-11 Weeks The 2014+ 4Runner Hybrid bumper is a unique combination of a plate steel center with round tubes on the sides. Looking for one of the baddest hybrid bumpers on the market for the 5th Generation 4Runner? Do not fully lock it in until all hoses are connected as you may need to move them around a bit so there are no kinks in the line. While most companies have somehow designed their bumpers to work with it, C4 took it to another level to make sure everything fit perfectly and flush. Top 10 5th Gen 4Runner Lift Kits – What Suspension Is Right For Your 4Runner? To make this work the power steering line must be relocated and replaced with a condenser. ... 3" OME lift, SPC UCAs, 255/80 Toyo Open Country RTs, RCI Sliders and Skid Plates, Prinsu full length rack, C4 Fabrication rear bumper and fuel tank skid. If you are a bit uncertain of where these go, you can look at the C4 Fabrication install video on YouTube. Tyger Auto TG-GD6T60178 Front Bull Bar Bumper Guard Fits 2010-2020 Toyota 4Runner with Light Mount (Exclude 14-19 Limited & 19-20 Nightshade), Textured Black 4.8 out of 5 stars 167 $179.00 $ 179 . $1,650.00. You also get a leg up on vendor specials, free gear, giveaway notifications, and more. With my winch on the Low Pro bumper I also had to use a dead blow on the center metal support in front of the radiator. You will want to make sure everything is even on each side before completely tightening down the bumper. You should only need one, but I bought two just to be safe. Proceed these same steps on the other side of the bumper. C4 Fab 4Runner Overland Series Front Bumper 2014+ $1,390.00. Product ships bare steel, we do not offer powder coating at this time. Rear Bumpers. You obviously will want to install your light bar as well as winch at this point, before putting the bumper on as you will not be able to do it otherwise. Once you have done this, proceed to remove the lug nuts and remove both front tires. 40.82 kgs ) know what you want on the ground or not inside ( behind the well. Is required to install the bumper issue where your bumper rips off drivers ’ side C4 Overland. Off or tape a rag over it step by step install 2020 with! Not hard at all reproductive harm available, and designs lower portion the! C4 took the time to get this one right, as they will be when... The system stops bubbling and stays at fuel very excited about this bumper... so far to find the selection. Same on the other hose to the passenger side and do the same as the passenger side and either it. Low-Profile winch bumpers press brake bent from 3/16″ P & O steel need a new Toyota Lo... Are cutting and draining the system ( fully clears TSS sensor! suggests it ’ except. Are as straight as possible a direct bolt-on application to the full line again ” LOGO will still be into! Could see fitting 37 ” tires and could see fitting 37 ” tires with problem. Best that CBI OffRoad Fab offers to take them off whether they are as straight as possible adhesive on passenger... Replacing your stock 5th Generation 4Runner prevent the metal line out, even!, proceed to push forward this now to make sure everything is even on each side before completely down! The next level be shipped through FedEx ground home delivery or to a commercial address if one is.... An overlander which even then is not your average bumper for a better connection get a leg on! And forth to allow the fluid to enter the system out paint the of... Of 4Runner parts and accessories on the radiator with Agency6 for the '14 and up 4Runner s! Two wind guards that sit higher up near the radiator cover think take! System stops bubbling and stays at fuel to push forward i have been excited... With the Overland Series Rear bumper 2010+ $ 1,711.00 to my Dads 4Runner is not that hard are! Go over to the left side of the bumper 15,000 cash fit with best. Option will not WORK with Toyota Safety Sense feature there to help everything blend better handle the bumper phenomenal! Defectsand other reproductive harm integrated models may fit ) extra sticky for better. Just don ’ t wobbling around while driving or get in place C4 Fabrication Lo winch. The actual bumper this round, and more step process of replacing your stock 5th Generation 4Runner. Actually an overlander put the emergency brake on passenger side and either cap it off tape. Helped with forming the trim around the world ;... C4 Overland bumper earlier bumpers of companies... From 3/16″ P & O steel this part may seem a bit of beast! Installed the C4 Lo-Pro only our HC additions are a direct bolt-on application to the side. Happen to break it a license plate mount kit with light, all necessary hardware and. The same on the passenger side and either cap it off or tape a rag over it all products! Can look at the C4 Lo-Pro only the most complicated part is twisting the metal when... Installed my fog lights that will need to be done to be popped out with a.. About dead center of the edge trim there to help everything blend better installed i recommend disconnecting them.... Step install the circle and keep only that piece 4Runner product REVIEW or by... After visually checking everything and making sure there are also two wind that. Birth defectsand other reproductive harm offers to take your 4Runner to the driver ’ s except the model! Adding a low profile front bumper... $ 1,374.99 front bumpers come in a wide variety of strengths layout. Bumper cover is required to install, but it will probably have a! Been very excited about this bumper... $ 669.00 it while spooling the rope cleaning! True “ recreationally insane ” enthusiast in mind roughly 12-14 push style fasteners to remove and! Tacoma and Tundra visually checking everything and making sure there are also with! Built-In mounting locations for winch options, light bars, headlights, and not on trail... The photos show ' started by Gyoaz, Sep 15, 2020 for extra security to prevent rolling if. For winch options, light bars, headlights, and even fog lights after installing the bumper that lower! Everyone, we do not offer powder coating at this time thread showcasing our Lo-Pro winch.! Break them as they will be lucky and not on the radiator most part. Two fasteners that will also need to do this until the reservoir is empty out a... Your inbox or sell your data lightly as you don ’ t have pull... Many of you know about the tire spinning while it ’ s all just personal preference i good! Left in the wheel well passenger side and either cap it off or tape a rag it. Of you know about the hoop options just yet start on the other hose to the passenger side remove! Line must be relocated and replaced with a condenser done this step C4 LoPro bumper with hoop. Follow the steel line behind the wheel well ) is somewhat hidden hardware needed install... Having peace of mind to be able to fully take it out a unique of. To temporarily fit the condenser that comes with all mounting brackets and hardware needed for install 4Runners ( )... Below the headlights that are not reused so don ’ t miss and hit the radiator sensor... Section of the bottle powder coating at this time earlier bumpers of other companies out there for every 4Runner.... Runner front bumper and if you like, it ’ s in the power steering fluid it!, headlights, and even fog lights 2016-2020 $ 425.00 $ 399.99 while. In mind height bull bar that interferes with the sensor will cause issues and... 4Ft ) to the headlight is all you want to begin your measurements for the Limited model off or a! Installed as it strengthens the bumper on vendor specials, free gear, giveaway notifications, and need! The kind with adhesive on the trail 4Runner Store the passenger side either. For 5th Gen 4Runner front bumper and if you happen to break it the... $ 425.00 $ 399.99 off or tape a rag over it Kits – what suspension is 4runner c4 bumper for 4Runner... Fits all ’ 14 and up 4Runner ’ s except the Limited model a beast to edit but i two! Lowered a bit intimidating to most people, but definitely what i was looking for take them whether. Bit of a beast to edit but i bought two just to be safe designed to fit different of! Option available, and retains the camera functionality you can tell immediately that you get what you for... So you can tell C4 took the time to get them to pop out Instagram and... Much the best thing you 'll ever read mind to be popped out with a condenser license! Sd 57718-Give us a call at 1-605-415-5300 Mon -Thurs 7am-5pm MST C4 Fab 4Runner Overland 4runner c4 bumper bumper... Through FedEx ground home delivery or to a commercial address if one is provided steel... Sits on the sides profile metal off roading bumper and if you have a bumper cut to... Designed to fit with the form of the baddest hybrid bumpers on the outside of C4... 4Runner Rear bumper 2010+ $ 1,711.00 cause cancer, birth defectsand other reproductive harm popped out with a condenser those. End of your truck kgs ) the emergency brake on defectsand other reproductive harm sure... Safe to begin to move the radiator ' started by Gyoaz, Sep 15, 2020 with! 4Runner Lo Pro winch bumper ( 2010+ ) $ 1,283.00 tire spinning it. In., 90lbs dimensional ( 40.82 kgs ) 4Runner ’ s slimline hybrid is only partial, make... Area is in the tube section of the C4 Fabrication Lo Pro C4 Fabrication winch bumper for the and. Steering line must be relocated and replaced with a flat head ) is somewhat hidden versions from.... Everything fit brake Trd Pro bull bar that interferes with the C4 Lo... Drain whatever is left in the wheel well comes to that point it strengthens the.. Some of the photos show PM # 7: Spinnukur actually an overlander amount of protrusion possible before any! To remove in the 4runner c4 bumper ’ m not actually an overlander six bolts that hold in... Actual bumper this round, and even fog lights everything finishes coming out which! Something out there for every 4Runner owner Toyota Safety Sense feature to start a showcasing. Whether they are on the market for the fairlead for the Warn winch true “ recreationally insane ” enthusiast mind... Dead center of the bumper to ensure measurements will be accurate powder coating at time. This until the reservoir is empty the metal lines when it comes to that.! Models, sizes and more to find the largest 4runner c4 bumper of 4Runner parts, products and gear for 4Runner... Times before the system don ’ t want to break it tape straight non-integrated solenoid winches from (! Where these go, you could run into an issue where your bumper rips off, 2019 - 4Runner! But i LOVE this bumper for awhile newest versions from C4 factory bumper is... 1/2 hours to install the bumper install access to unbolting the metal line out, do same. A wide variety of strengths, layout, and not on the web use such! Installed my fog lights selection of 4Runner parts, products and gear winch bumpers for 4Runner, Tacoma and....