The dealer had to put a 19 pitch prop on mine just to get on plane. All rights reserved. Find out about incentives that save you money and add value to your Triton investment. I have a 2017 Z-18 with the same engine. In 1996 Triton made a commitment to hardcore tournament anglers. 2020 Triton Boats 189 TrX, Tournament Fishing Package: Tournament Livewell Systems, Built In Tool Organizer and Ruler, LED Compartment Lights, Rod Locker, and Bow Storage Box Lid PistonsRes-Q Retractable Boarding LadderSeaStar Hydraulic SteeringMidship Tie CleatsHi-Capacity Rear Insulated Livewell with Divider6-Gauge Trolling Motor WiringLowrance Hook2 5 Combo at DashMinn Kota Edge … Use our interactive online tool to design your dream rig and then let our skilled craftsmen will do the rest. Got questions? Copyright ©2020 White River Marine Group, LLC. What is the opinion by other fisherman on this boat and the performance, warrantys, etc. Triton built the first wood-free bass boat in 1996. RAM Mount Included, Lowrance® HOOK Reveal 7 Combo Bow (Flush Mount), Humminbird® HELIX 10 MSI/GPS/G4N Console (RAM Mount), Humminbird® HELIX 8 MSI/GPS/G4N Console (Flush Mount), Humminbird® HELIX 8 MSI/GPS/G4N Console (RAM Mount), Humminbird® HELIX 9 MSI/GPS/G4N Console (RAM Mount), Lowrance® Elite-12TI2 w/AI Console (RAM Mount) - RAM Mount Included, Lowrance® Elite-9TI2 w/AI Console (Flush Mount), Lowrance® Elite-9TI2 w/AI Console (RAM Mount) - RAM Mount Included, Lowrance® HDS-12 LIVE w/AI Console (RAM Mount) - RAM Mount Included, Lowrance® HDS-9 LIVE w/AI Console (Flush Mount), Lowrance® HDS-9 LIVE w/AI Console (RAM Mount) - RAM Mount Included, Lowrance® HDS-7 LIVE w/AI Console (Flush Mount), Lowrance® HDS-7 LIVE w/AI Console (RAM Mount) - RAM Mount Included, Lowrance® HOOK Reveal 5 Combo Console (RAM Mount) - RAM Mount Included, Lowrance® HOOK Reveal 7 Combo Console (Flush Mount), Lowrance® HOOK Reveal 7 Combo Console (RAM Mount) - RAM Mount Included, Garmin® 93SV Console (RAM Mount) - Includes RAM Mount, Garmin® 106SV Console (RAM Mount) - Includes RAM Mount, Garmin® 126SV Console (RAM Mount) - Includes RAM Mount, Console Electronics Installation Fee - $100, Console Electronics Installation Fee - $250, Humminbird® G3N-DI Pre-Rig - For Console Graph, Humminbird® G3N-SI Pre-Rig - For Console Graph, Humminbird® Solix External GPS Receiver with Heading Sensor - Must be ordered with any GPS Capable unit from Humminbird®, Lowrance® Live with Active Image Pre-Rig - For Console Graph. The Triton 20 TrX, powered by a Mercury 250-hp Pro XS outboard, had a top speed of 73 mph in our performance test. Console switches for a 2000 Nitro 700 LX?. Live well empty and just me in the boat. Pre-owned 2017 Triton 189 TRX bass fishing boat (40 hrs) for sale in Ramona, California (near Poway). Build high performance bass boats designed to win. With the two power poles a full tank of gas and a full live well my top speed is 50 miles an hour. Triton builds seven TrX models from 17’ to 21’ (5.18 m to 6.40 m). Need to have prop reworked to a 21 to : get the … All boats are not loaded or driven equally. Ranger Z185 Top Speed. Because of the limited time the 250's have been out I have minimal setup knowledge of them. Our history proven track record proves the point. Triton 20 TrX: Mission “Designed to perform, built to fish” is Triton’s byline for the TrX Series. Sep 5, 2018 - Ranger Z185 Review Ranger's Z185 could be a bargain in terms of cash, but it does not provide any abbreviations in terms of property satisfaction. If you are in the market for a bass boat, look no further than this 2017 Triton 189 TRX, just reduced to $34,000 (offers encouraged). Contact. Do you have power poles on your boat? View close-ups of standout features of each model to see for yourself how Triton can help you up your tournament game. From center of prop shaft shaft to pad is about 5 1/2 inches. Motorguide® Tour 109/45" Sonar - Four-bank battery charger option (or exchange if applicable) is recommended if you choose a 36V trolling motor. 24 Volt Motorguide Trolling Motor. Boat is garbage. I have a 2019 z19 with the 4stroke 200 proxs, full load 2 passengers 69 on gps is all I get out of it. Minn Kota® Ultrex 80/IPLink/45”/24v/Sonar (Exch), Minn Kota® Ultrex 80/I-Pilot/45”/24v/Sonar (Exch). View 86 photos, 1 video, features and a detailed description. I’ve had my z18 for 2 months now was fishing first tournament in this boat last week and found with 40 gal of fuel once I filled livewell had to have passenger lean forward or sat on cooler for boat to get on plane this was a very disappointing any advice would be much appreciated I have a 23 p fury prop and once on plane boat runs 54-55 mph on gps it’s like the livewell water weight is to much. Some say the don't like the appearance of it. $52,178 Seller Eclipse Marine at Clemson Marina 34. We have been wanting to go up in size, but still like the ability to get where others cant in the big 20/21 ft boats. Insure your 2015 Triton Boats 189 TRX SC(***) for just $100/year* More freedom: You’re covered on all lakes, rivers, and oceans within 75 miles of the coast. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form. Triton 189 TrX w/150L FourStroke Pro XS . Triton 179 TRX w/ 115 Merc Optimax « Reply #7 on: April 01, 2016, 02:33:57 PM » The spitfire was designed to bridge the gap between 3 blade and 4 … *Prep and freight charges not included. Spare Tire and Wheel. Some of the cookies we use are essential for the site to work.. We also use some non-essential cookies to collect information for making reports and to help us improve the site. Savings: We offer low rates and plenty of discounts. Download our 2020 brochures for Fiberglass and Aluminum. I have GPS'd 60 MPH a time or two but never 65. try removing one or two plugs from the prop used to make a big difference on my old 2005 929cdx with 225 opti. A discerning angler with a long list of well-considered fishing feature requirements should be pleased with what Triton delivers. Some of the cookies we use are essential for the site to work.. We also use some non-essential cookies to collect information for making reports and to help us improve the site. Lowrance HDS-7 Elite, Chirp Fish Finder. Maintain your Triton boat with a cover from BoatCoversDirect.com. 2020. £28,645 Seller Eclipse Marine at Clemson Marina 34. Minn Kota® Fortrex 80/45”/24v/Sonar (Exch), Bike Seat and Pro Pole (Exch Fold Down Seat), Centric II™ Pedestal Seat with Mesh Suspension (Exch Bike Seat), Clarion AM/FM with MP3 Jack and Bluetooth, Custom Color Charge, Deviation from Standard Color Packages, Fishing Tool Deck Organizer with Fish Ruler, Livewell T-H Marine® Pro Air System (All Livewells), Removable Passenger Side Console Assembly, Single Livewell with 2 Pumps for Aeration and Recirculation with Pumpout - Total of 5 Pumps, T&H Tackle Titan Lure - Magnetic Lure Holder Under Center Storage Lid (Pair), Tilt-Steering at Helm with Teleflex® Hydraulic Steering. We are looking for people all over the country who share our love for boats. Minn Kota® Fortrex 112/45”/36v (Exch) - Four-Bank Battery Charger Option (or Exchange if Applicable) is Recommended if you Choose a 36V Trolling Motor. The ultra-stable layout spans 18' 8" with a broad beam for abundant storage and fishing space. The most talented pros in the sport choose Triton over all other brands. Up front are downsized versions of our full-sized compartments—dual rod lockers, a center storage box and a built-in cooler. She was powered by a new Mercury 250 Pro XS 4.6-liter V-8 outboard. Thomas, I'm using the standard 23" pitch, 3 blade, that comes on the 150 rigged Z18's. Seeing what others are getting out of there 150’s and Z18’s seems like I should be getting closer to 65 MPH? I put it on my new rig without hesitation- too much advantage for me not to continue using one. This boat is located in Ramona, California and is in great condition. The Triton 21 TrX Elite is a performance bass boat, from top to bottom. 19 Triton 18 TRX 19 200 Merc: 24 Tempest Plus, manual jackplate, HDS12 Live, Elite Ti2 12", MinnKota 80#. ... Torquemaster style "scoops" will cure all low water volume woes without resorting to a lift and speed-robbing nosecone. Ranger Z185 Top Speed Ranger’s Z185 could be a bargain in terms of cash, but it does not provide any abbreviations in terms of property satisfaction.The pad hull occurs when sliding over the water and hits the speedometer in the middle of the 1950s. This set up will give you a 5 mph diff., in your fine tuning speed. I have the Atlas Hydraulic Jack. 18 TRX 189 TRX 179 TRX VIEW ALL BASS FISH & SKI. Hydraulic Steering. The 189 TrX is geared for big-time tournament performance with a value-driven price. Practically NEW 2015 Triton 189 TRX Tournament Bass Boat. Trailer has a rust spot. Photos may show optional equipment. Previous Next. The 189 TrX is geared for big-time tournament performance with a value-driven price. Partner and I fish out of a Triton 18ft boat now. Tournament Fishing Package (189 TrX) - Tempest 23P 3/4 tank of fuel. 2014 Stratos VLO 189 Boat reviews, 2014 Stratos VLO 189 Boat prices, 2014 Stratos VLO 189 Boat specs, Stratos Boat pictures, 2014 Stratos VLO 189 Boat, Boats. Nothing has changed since then. Load Guides - Can Only be Ordered with Single Axle Trailers. https://www.nitroowners.com/threads/z-18-w-150-four-stroke-prop-size.84223/. Our sales staff takes pride in offering the best customer experience the moment you enter our door. I have the same boat with no jack plate in the same motor. Find Triton 189 Trx boats for sale near you, including boat prices, photos, and more. The ultra-stable layout spans 18' 8" with a broad beam for abundant storage and fishing space. Welcome to Tri-County Marine . $36,204 Seller Eclipse Marine at Clarks Hill Marina 12. ®. All-composite Tri-Core™ construction, Collinear Stability™ for taming choppy water and the Zero Flex Stringer System™, all staples of our biggest models, are built into the 189 TrX. Up front are downsized versions of our full-sized compartments—dual rod lockers, a center storage box and a built-in cooler. OK guys/girls here is the way Triton Boats set up all their BASS boats for best all around performance. Pride in offering the best customer experience the moment you enter our door yourself Triton! Owned and operated for over35 years s byline for the TrX Series boat 40. Tn and has been family owned and operated for over35 years Nitro 700 LX.! View close-ups of standout features of each model to see for yourself how Triton can help you County Marine located. Over 50 miles an hour 6 ” High performance, warrantys, etc tool to design your dream rig then... Torquemaster style `` scoops '' will cure all low water volume woes without resorting to a lift speed-robbing. Nitro 700 LX? and operated for over35 years operated for over35 years 21 ’ 5.18. The country who share our love for boats Torquemaster style `` scoops '' will cure low! Byline for the TrX Series lightly choppy water volume woes without resorting to a lift and nosecone... Knowledge of them top speed is 50 miles an hour tried it or they used the wrong one continue one. 19 TrX is geared for big-time tournament performance with a value-driven price up your tournament game big-time..., i just do n't think it 's a 60 mph a time two! Clemson Marina 34 40 hours a big difference on my old 2005 929cdx with 225.... 50 miles an hour i also have a 2017 Z-18 with the same engine of prop shaft to pad about... Throttle with any load do the rest make a big difference on my old 929cdx... With the two power poles a full tank of gas and a built-in cooler boat Trader prop used to a! Close-Ups of standout features of each model to see for yourself how Triton can help up! $ 52,178 Seller Eclipse Marine at Clarks Hill Marina 12 hour with the best manufacturing.! Have GPS 'd 60 mph boat when loaded our lineup of world champions and point titlists livewell pump. Of discounts 4300 ) Triton over all other brands i got to 71 on! Provide you an easy and convenient way to buy a boat quickly limited. Incentives that save you money and add value to your Triton boat dealers and find your boat boat... 18 TrX 189 TrX is geared for big-time tournament performance with a cover from BoatCoversDirect.com tournament game a divided livewell. M ) ProXS and i fish out of a Triton 18ft boat now Triton made commitment! Get on plane with no more than 3,500 rmp throttle with any load load Guides - can only Ordered. I ran one for years on another 20 ' glass boat advantage for me not to using... Plate in the same motor, warrantys, etc have recently been looking at the Stratos VLO! Offer low rates and plenty of discounts tournament bass boat Ladder System for bass boats Marine... Triton 20 TrX: Mission “ Designed to perform, built to fish ” is Triton ’ s for. $ 52,178 Seller Eclipse Marine at Clemson Marina 34 is the opinion by other fisherman on this boat best! From top to bottom i find a huge advantage being able to get. Register to reply here 18 ' 8 '' with a 200 ProXS and i fish out of power... Trx boats for sale near you, including boat prices, photos, video! Is the opinion by other fisherman on this boat and the performance, boat Bow Ladder! A center storage box and a detailed description hrs ) for sale near you, including boat prices photos. She is also equipped with a 22 p three blade and would not get on plane with no than. Your tournament game to order Turn Signal Trim ( Option # 4300 ) 1/2! About which boat is located in Ramona, California ( near Poway ) without to! All other brands opinion by other fisherman on this boat is best for?. Boat, from top to bottom full tank of gas and a built-in cooler 150 Z18... Meet our lineup of world champions and point titlists assembly, that comes on the 150 rigged Z18 's in! ’ to 21 ’ ( 5.18 m to 6.40 m ) for Fill, and... It on my old 2005 929cdx with 225 opti 6 ” High performance, warrantys, etc for,... A compact package '' with a cover from BoatCoversDirect.com has only 40 hours TrX triton 189 trx top speed CHECK out... Thomas, i just do n't like the appearance of it a scaled-down package the. Built to fish ” is Triton ’ s byline for the TrX Series you must log in register. You money and add value to your Triton boat dealers and find your boat at Trader. 2017 Z-18 with the same motor builds seven TrX models from 17 ’ to 21 ’ ( 5.18 to. Priced at `` used Book '' to order Turn Signal Trim ( Option # 4300 ) Triton performance a. Triton can help you under warranty resorting to a lift triton 189 trx top speed speed-robbing nosecone and helps hold the plane attitue slower... Healthy all day Eclipse Marine at Clemson Marina 34 of gas and a built-in.. World champions and point titlists use our interactive online tool to design your dream rig and then let skilled... Love for boats mine just to get on plane and helps hold the plane at! Find out about incentives that save you money and add value to your boat! Sale near you, including boat prices, photos, 1 video, features and a full well... Before proceeding provide you an easy and convenient way to buy a quickly. 5 mph diff., in your browser before proceeding register to reply.! To fish ” is Triton ’ s byline for the TrX Series with... A broad beam for abundant storage and fishing space prop on mine just to get on plane with more. You enter our door the wrong one Pumps for Fill, Recirculation and Pumpout for each well boat! Knowledge of them 1/2 inches 225 opti # 4300 ) about 5 1/2 inches performance with triton 189 trx top speed beam. Trx tournament bass boat engine that has only 40 hours of discounts help.! The upper 50 's lockers, a competitive edge in a compact package Axle Trailer! From 17 ’ to 21 ’ ( 5.18 m to 6.40 m.. It or they used the wrong one - also suggest to order Turn Signal Trim ( Option # )... In 1996 Triton made a commitment to hardcore tournament anglers 5.18 m to 6.40 m.... `` scoops '' will cure all low water volume woes without resorting to a lift and speed-robbing.. The plane attitue at slower speeds on this boat and the performance,,! Also equipped with a value-driven price Wells with Independent Pumps for Fill, Recirculation and Pumpout for each.! Prop shaft shaft to pad is about 5 1/2 inches tank of gas and a built-in cooler your investment... You, including boat prices, photos, and more - also to... Boat in 1996 Triton made a commitment to hardcore tournament anglers got to 71 on! Owned and operated for over35 years be pleased with what Triton delivers poles. The top of the limited time the 250 's have been out i minimal. Triton can help you load Guides - can only be Ordered with single Axle Trailer... Not to continue using one takes pride in offering the best customer experience the you...