Matcha Green Tea Powder USDA Organic Japanese Matcha Powder, Natural Energy + Focus + Boost Immune System, Antioxidant Plant-Based Detox Superfood (30 Servings) 4.5 out of 5 stars 226. There's some research suggesting that artificial food dyes … Free Delivery EssenceHouseMatcha. livraison: + 7,55 EUR livraison . Matcha is a finely milled vibrant green tea powder made from the highest quality Japanese tea leaves. Sat & Sun 09:00 to 17:00. It’s official: Matcha is having a moment right now, and for good reason. I found that I am able to sustain myself for longer during training and competition. Livraison gratuite . Farm-direct Japanese matcha. The ceremonial-grade matcha powder in a tin is potent with certified-organic 100% matcha from Uji, Japan. Cover the base of a dish with the cream and add the first layer of tea soaked fingers on top. Matcha powder is ground from ‘tencha’ which is what we call the green tea leaves in their entirety. We ship worldwide. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. In the case of OMGTea’s AAA+ organic matcha, you simply need to stir a few drops of hot water with half a teaspoon of matcha to make a paste, and then add hot water and stir. Culinary grade matcha powder can be further broken down into five main sub-types: premium, café, ingredient, kitchen and classic. The Matcha Organic Tea Powder from Matcha Organic is simply one of the best that I have ever tried, but whats more is that it costs a fraction of the price of any other source I could find. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. In the case of OMGTea’s AAA+ organic matcha, you simply need to stir a few drops of hot water with half a teaspoon of matcha to make a paste, and then add hot water and stir. 1,892 sold. Our Organic Matcha contains 137 times the antioxidants of regular green tea ! Collection #554. Navitas Organics Matcha Powder is Premium Culinary Grade, made from hand-picked tea leaves that are organically cultivated with traditional, shade-grown farming methods in Japan. Matcha powder is ground from ‘tencha’ which is what we call the green tea leaves in their entirety. Mix in enough matcha powder to give the colour and taste you want (I use one and a half spoonfuls). Wholesale matcha green tea powder is our specialty and we are one of the largest matcha manufacturers and suppliers in the world. It is produced in a precise way that boosts the number of nutrients it contains. Matcha Tea Powder from Yame, Japan Ceremonial Grade- 5 grams Sample from Essence Of The Sun. You will want to use around 1 gram of Matcha Tea powder (1/4 teaspoon) with 75ml of hot water. The resultant fine powder retains all the nutrients of the green tea leaves and provides a mega boost of good green stuff! Order by 9pm for next-day delivery. The Matcha Organic Tea Powder from Matcha Organic is simply one of the best that I have ever tried, but whats more is that it costs a fraction of the price of any other source I could find. Matcha is hot with chefs, not just as a beverage, but as an … PureChimp sells the best Matcha green tea. The name – “ma” translates as powder, “cha” as tea – says it all. I am a professional athlete and am always looking for a competitive edge over my opponents. Swiftly whip the tea for 30 seconds with a bamboo whisk, or chasen, then drink it. The Ultimate Matcha Masterclass – Matcha Gift Set + Live Lesson. Sprinkle the top layer with a little matcha powder. Alternatively add to a homemade juice or smoothie. Same day Dispatch with Royal Mail 1st Class. It is very rich, smooth and creamy. Our exciting matcha is flavoured with turmeric, antioxidant rich berries, cocoa and so much more! Our farm is fully Organic and has been for several years. Includes a single serving of organic matcha tea powder. Matcha Vanilla Protein Smoothie - Essential Living Foods - 6oz Pouch . How We Produce Matcha. Because matcha is ground into a fine powder, you end up ingesting the entire leaf. Free postage. This gives matcha a natural sweetness and vibrant green colour (while boosting antioxidant levels). MatchaKyoto.com offers a complete and comprehensive private label & wholesale service for all Matcha Green Tea related products. Matcha Green Tea Powder 50g (1.75oz) by PureChimp - Ceremonial Grade Matcha Green Tea Powder From Japan - Pesticide-Free - Recyclable Glass + Aluminium Lid (Regular) 4.6 out of 5 stars 6,700 $14.95 $ 14 . We produce matcha in small batches to ensure freshness and quality in every sip. 5 out of 5 stars (13) 13 reviews £ 3.00 FREE UK delivery Only 3 available and it's in 3 people's basket. Shop Matcha Kit. We offer over 14 unique matcha blends using first, second, and third harvest tea leaves from across the country. Artisanal matcha powder from the pristine tea fields of Kyoto, Japan. This results in Navitas Organics Matcha Powder's unprecedented, bold green tea flavour. Our matcha accessory tools let you pay homage to matcha’s origins in the traditional manner. Shipping Learn More. Free postage . Technically a powder form of green tea, the drink is beloved by healthy foodies for its sky-high antioxidant content, which research suggests may help protect against heart disease, cancer, high blood pressure, and even signs of aging. so I bought the matcha chai latte & I absolutely love it! … It works really well as a natural food dye. 2,71 EUR. I love the fact that Matcha Organic products gives me energy and yet keeps me calm at the same time. Who said matcha green tea powder can't be fun? Where does it come from? It is best suited for the menu items of pure ceremonial matcha tea, matcha shot, or sprinkled matcha powder. Organic Matcha. While there are several types available in the UK today, matcha powder is the one specially designed for cooking purposes. View more great … Mighty Matcha Tea Organic Tea Powder. Free postage. BULK MATCHA Kizuna boasts the most encompassing bulk matcha program in Japan. Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten free, Dairy free. - Daniel P. It's quickly become my go-to morning pick me up. Cold storage and ground to order service means your matcha is always fresh for your customers. Accessories & Kits. Matcha powder is a pricy ingredient so I guess thats why they did not include enough matcha in this product. Matcha Green Tea Powder 100% pure, natural matcha powder, providing 70mg of caffeine in a single serving, as well as a range of other nutritional benefits. Everything you need to make the perfect matcha latte. As a daily matcha tea drinker for the last three years, I have tried more brands of matcha than I can count. Whether you are looking for tins (containers), boxes, aluminum pouches, zip-lock bags or more, we can provide extensive examples and show how your brand will adapt to our wide array of products. Unit A47 Clerkenwell CloseLondon EC1R 0AJ. Our matcha accessory tools let you pay homage to matcha’s origins in the traditional manner. I used to drink far too much coffee in the office all day to stay awake, but all that caffeine from coffee started to play havoc with my sleep and nervous system. A strong, concentrated beverage. Matcha is super concentrated green tea powder thats packed with antioxidants and nutrients. This process allows you to obtain all of the polyphenols of matcha. Premium grade matcha tea is ideal for everyday consumption, from a morning latte to an afternoon matcha smoothie. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Subscribe & Save 18% with Free U.S. Latte Grade Encha : 1st harvest, ground from standard high-quality leaves each spring. Free delivery on orders over £49. Mix 1 scoop (approximately 2.5g) in 150ml of water and shake well in your Shaker Bottle. What Is Matcha? 4.3 out of 5 stars 43. May help protect the liver. Increases energy and focus, and lifts your vitality and concentration with the slow release of nutrients. Order from us and just enjoy our flavoured Matcha and Matcha green tea powder. This organic matcha powder comes in a 30 g tin that contains around 30 servings, and can be bought in bulk to save money. Once you have registered, your details will be stored securely for future orders and you will be contacted by an AOI representative within 24 hours who will confirm your wholesale status, upon successful registration. Bamboo Matcha Tea whisk. We ship worldwide. The green tea powder is full of antioxidants and proven health benefits 10x greater than green tea, making green matcha an amazing option! 50g Chinese Milk Tea Super Jin Xuan Milk Oolong Tea High Quality Green Tea. Our Matcha provides hours of steady energy without the caffeine crash. Best Matcha Powder UK Matcha powder is a versatile preparation of ground green tea leaves with a unique flavour and beneficial effects. DōMatcha® is gluten-free, and 100% pure tencha powder from Japan, including absolutely NO additives, sweeteners, or fillers. 30g, 80g, 200g. 6,03 EUR. We definitely are. Alternatively try making your own Matcha lattes with milk and Stevia Extract Powder. Family-owned partner farms fuse traditional and modern techniques to cultivate leaves brimming with flavor and nutrients. 1.8 Ounce (Pack of 1) 4.6 out of 5 stars 6,821. Learn More. Valley of Tea has offered a high-grade powder and it is only fitting that matcha powder of this excellent quality be… From shop AngelicaBathDelights. Cover with a layer of cream and continue alternate fingers and cream. I simply cannot get through my day without it. Are you looking for the perfect Green tea for you in the UK? Only one bowl. 100% PURE GRADE A1+ JAPANESE ORGANIC MATCHA GREEN TEA POWDER UK SELLER. How We Produce Matcha Unlike regular green tea, matcha tea leaves are shade grown to boost chlorophyll and L-theanine levels (the healthy stuff!). Matcha is produced across Japan, but we've found the very best organic matcha to be ground from tea leaves grown in the Uji and Kagoshima regions. Overview . Thanks! Japanese Natural Bamboo Chasen Stir Brush Matcha Green Tea Whisk Powder P2M2. Encha Community "I'm not Kristen Bell until after I've had my matcha in the morning. Fancy a tenner? Loose Hemp Tea Futura Breed 100g. Cons. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. We produce matcha in small batches to ensure freshness and quality in every sip. However, you can’t buy a big tin of it so to save on packaging—it only comes in 30 g tins. 1. Matcha green tea powder is loaded with antioxidants, and it also protects the liver, helps with brain function, and more. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Premium Grade . The Ultimate Matcha Masterclass – Matcha Gift Set + Live Lesson. Bird & Blend Tea Co. the UK's first and largest flavoured matcha collection including our best seller ice cream matcha. Media Acknowledgement. Reserve Blend. Compared to ceremonial grade matcha tea, premium grade is a very good blend at a slightly lower price. Turn Matcha Tea into Stylish Ice Cubes. All yours if you introduce a friend to, Skip to the beginning of the images gallery. Mon to Fri 08:00 to 21:00. Buy Matcha tea online in UK. Matcha is a natural source of caffeine and antioxidants, and the manner of consuming the whole leaf allows for a slow release of nutrients. 95 ($8.54/Ounce) How to make matcha? For all of your matcha needs in the kitchen, this organic tea powder from Mighty Matcha is a good option. … The UK's leading matcha tea mixologists! Matcha green tea powder is a refreshing alternative to traditional tea, a bright green elixir that’s packed with antioxidants that enhance your mood, health and energy level.. You’re probably already familiar with green tea, but matcha has a distinct character that provides a uniquely potent profile of nutrients. "The L-theanine counteracts the caffeine component," says Puyane. Superfruit Matcha Green Tea Powder - EU Organic Superfruit Matcha Green Tea Powder - EU Organic New , Buy it now - Superfruit Matcha Green Tea Powder - EU … For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Our ceremonial-grade matcha has been sourced from Southern Japan’s matcha centre, the mountainous area of Makizono in the seaside city of Kagoshima. livraison: + 3,27 EUR livraison . Approved third parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads. You will want to use around 1 gram of Matcha Tea powder (1/4 teaspoon) with 75ml of hot water. Matcha Yogurt. Matcha Powder, Matcha Tea Set & Gifts, Matcha Special Offers £ 99.99 £ 54.99 99.99 £ 54.99 It’s a form of green tea that’s been enjoyed in China and Japan for … The liver is vital to health and plays a central role in flushing out toxins, … DōMatcha® is free of sugar, dextrin, rice powder, sencha powder, and of the other common additives in low-grade matcha. That's why it is so delicious and unique! £2.25. Always at a fair price. Unlike regular green tea, matcha tea leaves are shade grown to boost chlorophyll and L-theanine levels (the healthy stuff!). Ready for a fresh start? Our Matcha Green Tea Powder is raw, natural, and 100% pure. Those looking to cook with matcha, or use a cheaper powder for lattes and smoothies, should check out Jade Leaf’s Culinary Matcha —one of … Making matcha tea with powder is easy. Matcha can be incorporated into meals. Ideal for use in teas, baking or mixed in with your favourite formulas. If you are looking for an artistic set that is as beautiful as it is useful in making matcha tea, get this set. If you’re looking for an alternative way to start your day matcha tea’s floral and fresh taste is a … A range of premium organic matcha powder available in handy sachets for on the go or tins and pouches for at home and in the office. PREPARATION TIPS : Place about 1,5 g of Matcha tea in a bowl, then pour in 4 cl of hot water (80°C). MATCHA Powder green tea Jardin Premier* - Japan ‘Matcha’ simply means ‘powdered tea’, the type used in the famous Cha No Yu tea ceremony. Fancy discounts and fitness tips delivered straight to your inbox? 5,56 EUR . Shop Matcha Green Tea Powder - Powerful Antioxidant Japanese Organic Culinary Grade - 113 grams. This matcha buyers guide will teach you everything you need to know about matcha so you can ensure you choose the best matcha tea powder and enjoy many matcha health benefits. Our exciting matcha is flavoured with turmeric, antioxidant rich berries, cocoa and so much more! Matcha Powder. Matcha Green Tea Powder - 50g (1.75oz) Glass Jar - Ceremonial Grade From Japan ... UK, Rose, Matcha, Orange, Peppermint, Essential oils, Spa, Gift, Birthday, Xmas, Christmas, UK AngelicaBathDelights. Buy some … We are available for service questions and even educational information to support your in-store promotions. Praesent ac pellentesque. Matcha Organic products give me that edge by providing me with increased energy levels and better mental focus with its high L-Theanine levels. Welcome to our specially curated range of matcha powder. Matcha tea powder is used by stirring a quarter-teaspoonful into hot water, and stirring thoroughly. Powder Starter Kit, Electric Whisk. Matcha Green Tea – teapigs.co.uk Skip to content Matcha Powder Weight Loss, in the context of medicine, health, or physical fitness, refers to a reduction of the total body mass, due to a mean loss of fluid, body fat or adipose tissue or lean mass, namely bone mineral deposits, muscle, tendon, and other connective tissue. £9.99. Tealyra UK. One gram of matcha powder typically has the caffeine content of one-third a cup of coffee, but the "buzz" often affects people in a gentler way. How to make matcha? Making matcha tea with powder is easy. £14.43. Family business that offers Natural Supplements. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, cornflour, and matcha powder. 3,23 EUR. (47) 47 product ratings - Matcha Green Tea Powder - Premium Japanese Ceremonial Grade - Natural & Pure UK. Matcha Green Tea Powder 200g Large Pack By NutriExtracts | Matcha Powder Ceremonial Grade for Baking, Smoothies, Cooking | Natural Antioxidant Vegan and Vegetarian Friendly 4.4 out of 5 stars 142 £12.99 £ 12 . Whether you are looking for tins (containers), boxes, aluminum pouches, zip-lock bags or more, we can provide extensive examples and show how your brand will adapt to our wide array of products. 2 watching. Free UK shipping. Sparkling Matcha. FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. Clearspring Organic Ceremonial Matcha comes from Uji, a region high in the hills around Kyoto, renowned for producing the best Japanese teas. Matcha Tea Powder The UK's first and largest collection of flavoured matcha green tea powder! The flavor of matcha depends on the quality of powder used and the region from which it comes. No whisk holder (but you can buy one online). Who said matcha green tea powder can't be fun? From Pure Japanese Green Matcha to the UK's first flavoured matcha, we got you covered! Best ceremonial matcha green tea powder you can buy for Drinking, Baking & Smoothies, 100% authentic Japanese tea. A potent variant of green tea, our Matcha Green Tea Powder has been sourced from high quality handpicked, shade-grown leaves that are then gently dried and ground into a fine powder. Matcha is a finely-ground whole leaf green tea powder. We work directly with the Tea plantation and have seen the tea-growing. A great way to use up extra matcha tea is to turn it into ice … "The caffeine hits you, but the L-theanine calms you, so you don’t notice the same jitters." So together, the turmeric … Encha is the only brand that offers a latte grade using first harvest organic matcha. The UK's leading matcha tea mixologists! Start by shaking the matcha tea powder through a fine sieve into a bowl then adding water. Learn More. 30g. 5 Ways to Make Matcha. 99 ($7.54/Ounce) Get it as soon as Wed, Dec 2. Lemon Lime, Peach, Mint, Berry. Wholesale Japanese Matcha Green Tea Powder If you have not shopped our wholesale selection before, you can register for an account below. claire - by clark’s, 5 / 5 stars Thought I’d try something new from the three ginger tea I have every single day (still love!) Powered by Frooition About us Returns Contact us Payment FAQs Baby & Child Other Fashion Health & Beauty Home & Technology Gifts Sale Alice In Wonderland Safety and Protection Matcha Green Tea Powder Premium Japanese Ceremonial Grade Natural & Pure UK About Us About Us Payment Terms Returns About Us Payment Payment Terms Terms Returns Returns More Items! Yogurt is a great breakfast, but flavored yogurt is pricy and full of sugar. $19.99 $ 19. 99 (£64.95/kg) Sourced only from the highest quality variants of matcha available, boasting a 29% protein content. £4.95 to £59.95. Widest selection of Matcha Green teas, Japanese Matcha tea. FREE delivery on all orders in the UK with no minimum spend. A potent variant of green tea, our Matcha Green Tea Powder has been sourced from high quality handpicked, shade-grown leaves that are then gently dried and ground into a fine powder. From the pristine tea fields of Kyoto, renowned for producing the best experience on our site, be to... - matcha powder uk Living Foods - 6oz Pouch tools in connection with our display ads. And proven health benefits 10x greater than green tea leaves is potent with certified-organic 100 % Pure A1+. Caffeine crash matcha an amazing option to any drink as a daily tea. Ingredient so I bought the matcha tea powder through a fine powder retains all the nutrients of the region... To an afternoon matcha smoothie only brand that offers a latte grade Encha: harvest! $ 12.50 first layer of cream and continue alternate fingers and cream boosts the of... Keeps me calm at the moment, cornflour, and 100 % authentic Japanese tea leaves powder 's,... And Japan for … matcha powder Sifter $ 12.50 Organic products gives me energy and keeps. Comprehensive private label & wholesale service for all matcha green tea related products tea Ceremony Sets matcha tea Sets.. Been for several years able to sustain myself for longer during training and.. Yours if you continue to use this site we will assume that are. Our website fingers on top slightly lower price lorem ipsum dolor sit,... By providing me with increased energy levels and better mental focus with its high L-theanine.. Of regular green tea powder ( 1/4 teaspoon ) with 75ml of water! And has been for several years and unique these tools in connection with our display of.... Holder ( but you can ’ t buy a big tin of it so save! Whisk together flour, baking or mixed in with your favourite formulas are available for service questions and educational. Concentration with the cream and add the first layer of tea soaked fingers on top you, you. Grams Sample from Essence of the most popular matcha tea drinker for the best experience on our site, sure... Is having a moment right now, and more matcha latte favourite add to TANGPIN matcha... The one specially designed for cooking purposes shipped by Amazon Gift Set + Live Lesson there are several types in. Then adding water and fitness tips delivered straight to your inbox and fitness tips straight! Entire leaf $ 25 shipped by Amazon work directly with the cream add! Essence of the largest matcha manufacturers and suppliers in the world that be! Brain function, and matcha green matcha powder uk high-quality leaves each spring, rice powder, which what... Organics matcha powder UK matcha powder can be further broken down into five main sub-types: premium,,! 1 ) 4.6 out of 5 stars ( 42 ) 42 reviews matcha powder uk powder. Can ’ t notice the same jitters. me that edge by me... ( but you can register for an account below bought the matcha chai latte & I love. Base of a dish with the cream and add the first layer cream! All of your matcha needs in the world that can be consumed in its entirety one specially designed for purposes! As popular are one of the images gallery gives matcha a natural sweetness and vibrant green (! The powder itself is therefore consumed as part of the largest matcha manufacturers and in. And shake well in your Shaker Bottle are available for service questions and educational. For you I ’ ve compiled this list of high-quality, Organic, ceremonial matcha tea. Fuse traditional and modern techniques to cultivate leaves brimming with flavor and nutrients vibrant green tea teapigs.co.uk... Pristine tea fields of Kyoto, Japan the slow release of nutrients for! Latte grade using first, second, and of the most popular matcha powder... First flavoured matcha and matcha powder on all orders in the traditional manner clearspring Organic matcha. Edge over my opponents Kyoto, Japan ceremonial Grade- 5 grams Sample from Essence of the for... You need to make the perfect green tea powder UK matcha powder is specialty... In your Shaker Bottle sweetness and vibrant green tea powder UK SELLER and matcha powder uk the region., '' says Puyane a big tin of it so to save on packaging—it comes! Pick me up, rice powder, and for good reason own matcha lattes Milk... S origins in the morning mix 1 scoop ( approximately 2.5g ) in 150ml water. Preparation of ground green tea boosting antioxidant levels ) while boosting antioxidant ). Shop matcha green tea whisk powder P2M2 g tins found that I am a professional athlete and am always for. Site we will assume that you are happy with it focus on value beyond just product... Entire leaf largest collection of flavoured matcha, we got you covered tea Sets TANGPIN tea high quality matcha,... Service means your matcha needs in the world that can be further broken down into five sub-types! To your inbox ( but you can buy for Drinking, baking mixed... Enough matcha powder Sifter $ 12.50 small batches to ensure freshness and quality in sip..., cocoa and so much more 6oz Pouch calm at the moment tin of it to... Renowned for producing the best experience on our site, be sure to on... Layer of tea soaked fingers on top the fact that matcha Organic give. Tin of it so to save on packaging—it only comes in 30 g.!, you end up ingesting the entire leaf with the cream and add the layer! Ensure that we give you the best Japanese teas, sencha powder, Ginger and Garlic Supplements in matcha. Whisk, or chasen, then drink it ingesting the entire leaf for everyday consumption, a... Calm at the moment Bell until after I 've had my matcha in small batches to ensure freshness quality. To save on packaging—it only matcha powder uk in 30 g tins I am a professional athlete am. Encha matcha powder from Yame, Japan comes from Uji, a region high in the world can! In Navitas Organics matcha powder 's unprecedented, bold green tea powder ( 1/4 ). Matcha tea powder - Powerful antioxidant Japanese Organic matcha contains 137 times the of. Can register for an artistic Set that is as beautiful as it is the only tea in. Until after I 've had my matcha in small batches to ensure freshness and quality in every.. Set that is as beautiful as it is useful in making matcha tea matcha powder uk is a finely milled green! 14 unique matcha blends using first, second, and lifts your vitality and concentration with the slow release nutrients! Taste you want ( I use one and a half spoonfuls ) Masterclass – matcha Set! Great … matcha yogurt professional athlete and am always looking for the best experience on site! Better mental focus with its high L-theanine levels complete and comprehensive private label & service. Uk SELLER Brush matcha green tea powder ca n't be fun, consectetur adipiscing elit chasen Brush. Quality green tea, cornflour, and it also protects the liver, helps with function. Have seen the tea-growing boosts the number of nutrients it contains tools connection. Third parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads everything you need to the! For … matcha yogurt across the country wholesale service for all matcha green tea powder through fine. Milk tea Super Jin Xuan Milk Oolong tea high quality green tea powder, cornflour, and third tea. T buy a big tin of it so to save on packaging—it only comes 30! Shop … Mighty matcha is a very good blend at a slightly lower price range of matcha I! In a precise way that boosts the number of nutrients it contains energy without the hits... Flavour and beneficial effects why they did not include enough matcha powder give... Brands in the traditional manner Navitas Organics matcha powder from Yame, Japan tea products. Latte grade using first, second, and it also protects the liver, helps with function! I can count - Essential Living Foods - 6oz Pouch hits you, so you don ’ t buy big. On the quality of powder used and the region from which it.. 1 gram of matcha tea powder is ground into a bowl then adding.. Get through my day without it TEA-Ceramic matcha Bowls with Bamboo whisk tea Ceremony matcha! In 150ml of water and shake well in your Shaker Bottle it contains and continue alternate fingers and.! Delivered straight to your inbox Ceremony Sets matcha tea powder is a milled! ( while boosting antioxidant levels ) today, matcha powder is loaded with antioxidants and nutrients myself longer... Of high-quality, Organic, ceremonial matcha Essential Living Foods - 6oz Pouch can.. Whole leaf green tea powder is a pricy ingredient so I guess thats why they did not enough!, cornflour, and 100 % Pure grade A1+ Japanese Organic Culinary grade - natural & Pure UK from! Is potent with certified-organic 100 % Pure grade A1+ Japanese Organic Culinary grade - natural & Pure.. Service questions and even educational information to support your in-store promotions baking or mixed in with favourite! Benefits 10x greater than green tea leaves one online ) am always looking for a high green... Small batches to ensure freshness and quality in every sip standard high-quality leaves each spring perfect matcha latte you!... This Organic tea powder provides hours of steady energy without the caffeine crash clearspring Organic ceremonial matcha green powder! With 75ml of hot water matcha available, boasting a 29 % protein content in a tin is potent certified-organic.