South Florida Boat Club. Is this a must-do if you are traveling with a, Is this a place or activity you would suggest for, Are the prices for this place or activity, Would you recommend this place or activity to a friend looking for an, Is this a romantic place or activity that you would suggest for, Boat was super clean and up to date. Who's crazy enough to start this website? We had an amazing experience, was so relaxing, our tour guide showed us lot of interesting & nice places, will definitely be back. Marco Island, FL, USA. Instead of having to buy a boat, you pay a monthly fee and have access to a range of different vessels. Today the Clubs 250+ locations welcomes hundreds of members to its docks each day to enjoy a day on the water while we take care of the rest including fueling, cleaning, maintenance, and more. South Florida Boat Club is a Florida Fictitious Name filed on July 25, 2011. Thank you again for your review and we look forward to seeing you out on the water! Show customers why they should trust your business over your competitors... Freedom Boat Club, you join pay membership prices, see on line, monthlys, maintanace, towing, tips, training, and then after a while since they have too many members they revoke priviliges, so you get upset and quit, they keep all the money and additioally charge you 2 extra months for cancelling. Boating South Florida is purposed is to keep local boaters current on local events, news, destinations, and much more! Thank you for your review! Skip to content. (954) 283-0828. Fuel efficient 10hp 4 stroke Yamaha technology with high fuel economy to play in the sun. Gulfstream Boat Club has it all! The problem is that in reality, things don’t work out quite that smoothly. At Florida Powerboat Club, we share your interests in all things boating, with a few extra kicks in the mix including poker and our world-famous FPC girls! https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/south-florida-boat-club/south-florida-boat-club-freedom-boat-club-really-cancelled-for-ever-my-extended-hour-priv-1203242. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. strict standards for business conduct. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Thank you for your review! We look forward to seeing you out on the water! At Family Boat Club, you can enjoy the best of boating. https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/south-florida-boat-club/south-florida-boat-club-freedom-boat-club-really-cancelled-for-ever-my-extended-hour-priv-1203242. Registered with hesitation as to how much, 801 Seabreeze Blvd A Pier, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316-1629, This day on the boat was extraordinary. SOUTH FLORIDA BOAT CLUB FREEDOM BOAT CLUB REALLY CANCELLED FOR EVER MY EXTENDED HOUR PRIVILEGES FORT LAUDERDALE FLORIDA. Members Sign In Emailinfo@gulfstreamboatclub.com Questions? We look forward to seeing you out on the water! I took the Safe Power Boat Handling Certification course with instructor Juan Strambini at the Pompano Beach office. Juan is hands down one of the best teachers I have had in my. Locations. FWB Florida. |, Don't let them get away with it!® Let the truth be known!™. Freedom Boat Club – the world’s largest members-only boat club – was founded in 1989 in Sarasota, Florida. Ripped off! The training was better than I expected! It’s one of the most amazing experiences I have had in a long time. Memberships. Thank you for your review! I’m so glad I chose to sign up for his class. Advertisers above have met our Totally recommended! This spacious bowrider and water ski boat makes family outings and days on the water fun for all. How those businesses take care of those complaints is what separates good businesses from the rest. As we got older, towing and launching the boat became a hassle to where we didn’t enjoy boating anymore.So we got rid of it. Boat Tours in South Florida on YP.com. But thanks to Carefree Boat Club, we got the lifestyle we wanted back into our lives. South Florida Boat Club Fort Lauderdale - Riverfront Marina, 420 SW 3rd Avenue, Ft. Lauderdale , FL. The training with Captain Juan of Best Boat Club was priceless. Celebrity Skin Cream wrinkle cream rip-off advertisements US Based and Foreign companies bilked consumers out of Hundreds of Millions of dollars over the past 7 years. HOME; ABOUT; MEMBERSHIPS; BOATS; BLOG; SOCIAL; CONTACT; MAY 4th, 2020 - SPECIAL COVID … 64 were here. He made. It was always repainting this or fixing that. Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. Home. Who is ED Magedson - Founder, Ripoff Report. See more ideas about south florida, florida, boat. South Florida Boat Club provides continuing boating education to our members. With 40 boats available to members in the beautiful family-owned marina between Fort Myers and Naples, there is something for everyone in this … Juan is very knowledgeable and patient. Enjoy all the luxuries of the boating lifestyle without the hassle with Bay Water Boat Club! “My wife and I used to own a boat but found that we spent more time repairing it than enjoying it with our family and friends! the boat, maneuvers, how to dock, how to gas up, how to anchor and so much more about the boat itself but Captain Juan also teaches you about the elements such as wind, tides, water current which are so important for boating. Thank you so much for helping us embark on this new journey that we've dreamed of for many years. More (954) 283-0828. Consumers want to see how a business took care of business. Legal. Contact. Our goal is to make you feel that each time you rent a boat it's just like having your own. We love boating and our number one goal is to facilitate the best on the water experiences on our great world-class waters. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2015 01:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: Thank you again for your review and we look forward to seeing you out on the water! Their training starts with an online Boat Smart course which is followed with hands-on training. Why Ripoff Report will not release author information! See BBB rating, reviews, complaints, & more. Boating South Florida. I had rented a powerboat with a captain last July and I was so pleased that I returned in July to take the safe boat training with Juan. File your review. the ability to teach and coach you. Dolphin Cove Marina . Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. We can not thank Juan enough for the training experience he provides for all of our guests. On the surface, boat clubs seem like a great idea. 1) Limited Selection of Boats. Very happy for three years. 65 Freedom Boat Club Reviews and Complaints @ Pissed Consumer All rights reserved. 1.2K likes. Ripoff Report on: SOUTH FLORIDA BOAT CLUB - South florida boat club freedom really cancelled for ever my extended hour privileges fort lauderdale Drug Rehab Deception Addiction Treatment Industry Rocked By Fraud & Abuse. 33315 South Florida Boat Club Miami - Rickenbacker Marina, 3301 Rickenbacker Causeway, Key Biscayne, FL. South Florida Boat Club. Consumers love to do business with someone that can admit mistakes and state how they made improvements.