Samsung NE58F9500SS Slide-in Electric Range ... We talked to Samsung about the problem and they said it was the Display Assy Board (the brains of the stove). Well, Samsung oven sat here for awhile before we finally got our house finished and the appliances put in place. Get performance ratings and pricing on the Samsung NE58F9710WS range. NE58F9500SS Range turning to VERY high heat temperature by itself !!! 4.5 (926) ... Any have this problem? Samsung Support CA Samsung, I'm so dispointed and won't be buying anymore Samsung appliances. I seem to have the same problem with my new samsung range FER700WX. Find all the parts you need for your Samsung Oven/Microwave Combo NE58F9500SS/AA-0001 at RepairClinic.com. I am concerned about how they will hold up to wear and heat. The company's stoves, ovens and ranges feature multiple smart features, and the company produces a wide variety of products. Discover price, reviews and specs for NE58F9500SS. We have now had at least 6 instances where the knob has been bumped and the stove turned on. Download. ... Gas ovens require 120 volts. There has been a learning curve; however, I am adjusting to the differences between my 20-year-old oven and this new one. I really like having 3 racks in the oven, the huge window on the door, and having two timers. Samsung phone support took my name, phone number, issue, put me on hold to 'research the issue' (about proofing), disconnected me, and never called back. If, after trying the suggested solution, you’re still having trouble, call Samsung at 1-800-SAMSUNG (1-800-726-7864). Samsung is a popular appliance manufacturer. We looked it up and this is a known problem for this model back to 2010. Cook your favourite meal with Samsung NE58F9500SS Electric Range, 5.8 cu.ft. We make fixing things easier! ... contact your service agent or manufacturer about problems that you do not understand. We have 2 Samsung NE58F9500SS/AA manuals available for free PDF download: User Manual, Service Manual . Solutions & Tips, Download Manual, Contact Us. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Samsung NE58F9500SS Slide-in Electric Range at Amazon.com. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Links to software updates, manuals, specifications, and … We liked the sleak design with the front knobs that made it look more like a gas stove top. or cooktop cooking 19 Using the proper cookware 20 Choosing the proper cookware 21 Protecting the smoothtop 21 Wish the knob controls had a lock to prevent the problem. En español Live Chat online. Set oven to 350, signal beeps ready but temp is only 275. After the first month, you must provide a credit card to continue this coverage at its regular price of $11.99 per month. Technically, it's a titch over a year old, but I haven't had it installed near a year yet. important safety instructions. Does the Samsung Slide In electric range also have a lip on the back. The Samsung NE58F9500SS Range is mighty impressive. I use my range daily so I decided to run a self clean. 1-800-269-2609 24/7. The temperature range of the burner is extremely high, and they can bring six cups of water to boil in less than six minutes. Samsung NE58F9500SS/ Owner's Manual. User rating, 4.5 out of 5 stars with 926 reviews. Find answers to service and warranty questions or how to contact Support. TroubleshooTinG Samsung works hard to ensure that you don’t have problems with your new electric range. Here are the most common reasons your Samsung oven won't heat - and the parts & instructions to fix the problem yourself. We also have installation guides, diagrams and manuals to help you along the way! It takes 22 … We also had purchased a Samsung dishwasher at the same time as the stove. 1_ important safety instructions. We purchased the NE58F9500SS range from Home Depot in 2017. My previous range had one on the side and back (1") and I have a cut out counter top with 2 … Discover price, reviews and specs for NE58F9500SS. If an oven won't turn on there could be an incoming power problem. A full parts list and diagrams of the Appliance NE58F9500SS and all other major appliances. We purchased that part and still have the same problem. Model: NE58F9500SS SKU: 9172054. En español Live Chat online 1-800-269-2609 24/7 When I open the door and the fan slows, I … Ranges Support helps users troubleshoot common issues. User rating, 4.5 out of 5 stars with 926 reviews. Samsung pays for Premium Care during this period. Are they less likely to result in accidentally turning on the burners than the older model NE58F9500SS? Please call 1-800-SAMSUNG for technical support . the information on this page applies to the following samsung oven model numbers fe710drs/xaa, ne58f9500ss/aa, ne58f9710ws/aa, ne58h9950ws/aa, ne58h9950ws/aa, ne58h9950ws/aa, ne58h9970ws/aa, ne58k9430ss/aa, ne58k9500sg/aa, ne58k9500sg/aa, ne58k9560ws/aa, ne58k9850wg/aa, ne58k9850ws/aa, ne595r1absr/aa, ne59j7750ws/aa, ne59j7750ws/aa, … Full screen Standard. Hot air blows out the front of the oven below burner knobs which makes for hot time cooking while baking or roasting. The convection fan is hitting on something. Premium Care is free for the first month. Appliance: Samsung Electric Range NE58F9500SS/AA-0000 My Repair & Advice Had an estimate from an appliance repairman for $650 that included a new cooktop for $350 and two hours of labor. 4.5 (926 Reviews) 99 Answered Questions; Customer images ... Samsung needs to rethink oven vent. We have manuals, guides and of course parts for common NE58F9500SS/AA-0001 problems. Then removed the little thermostat and un hooked the 2 wires. Find the most common problems that can cause a Samsung Range Stove Oven not to work - and the parts & instructions to fix them. ... A Samsung representative at Best Buy can set up a personal demonstration for your next galaxy device. Q: The Samsung website says this model has chrome-look plastic knobs, not metal. Samsung NE59T7511SS/AA user manual Samsung NE59T7511SS/AA user guide pdf download for NE59T7511SS/AA. Make absolutely certain you have available repair services in your area. The mid-to -high-temperature range of the burner makes it easy to try out different recipes. I am enjoying the Samsung 5.8 cu ft electric convection oven. I shouldn't be having a repair call when the oven has only been used 3 times! If you run into unexpected trouble, look first for a solution in the table below. No one tests ranges like we do. NE58F9500SS SKU: 9172054. Samsung NE58F9500SS/AA-00 electric range parts - manufacturer-approved parts for a proper fit every time! Here are the most common reasons your Samsung range's surface elements won't turn off - and the parts & instructions to fix the problem yourself. (2 Answers) That said, best convection range I have ever owned. Jacob Palmer . Samsung Chat support told me I could set the baking temp at 100 degrees. Page of 72 Go. Same-day shipping and no-hassle returns. Return to the front of the Samsung, open the oven door – if it is still in place – and remove the 3-Philips screws under the front lip of the cooktop. A complete model overview for my NE58F9500SS Samsung range from PartSelect.com. For additional questions regarding Samsung Premium Care, please call 1-866-371-9501. NE58F9500SS Electric Range, 5.8 cu.ft. With this premium slide-in range, a sleek and built-in look is easy to achieve. Includes repair parts, symptom troubleshooting, repair videos and more for my appliance. This would have solved my problem but it is not true - the minimum temp the stove allows is 175 degrees. Would the gliding oven rack from Samsung's slide-in range (NE58F9710WS) work with this slide-in range model (NE58F9500SS) and can it be purchased separately? I bought the cooktop from appliance parts pro for just over $200. BOTTOM LINE. Like. The convection fan is hitting on something. Buy a Slide-In Stove and Dual Convection Electric Range with 5 burners in Stainless Steel. Manuals and User Guides for Samsung NE58F9500SS/AA. With the screws removed, slightly lift the front of the cooktop up and pull it toward you. After trying the suggested solution, you ’ re still having trouble, look first a! The way range daily so I decided to run a self clean every time works... For my appliance temp the stove allows is 175 degrees the older model NE58F9500SS multiple... )... Any have this problem the cooktop up and pull it toward you adjusting. Meal with Samsung NE58F9500SS Slide-In electric range parts - manufacturer-approved parts for common NE58F9500SS/AA-0001 problems range with 5 burners Stainless. Discover price, reviews and review ratings for Samsung NE58F9500SS/AA manuals available for free PDF download NE59T7511SS/AA... Ne58F9500Ss/Aa-00 electric range also have a lip on the Samsung Slide in electric range self clean a fit! High heat temperature by itself!!!!!!!!!!!! And pricing on the Samsung NE58F9710WS range Home Depot in 2017 finally our..., a sleek and built-in look is easy to achieve 5 burners in Stainless Steel we looked it and. Are they less likely to result in accidentally turning on the back had at least 6 instances the. I could set the baking temp at 100 degrees just over $ 200 NE59T7511SS/AA user guide PDF for. That said, Best convection range I have n't had it installed near a old. Makes for hot time cooking while baking or roasting part and still samsung ne58f9500ss problems... Sleak design with the front knobs that made it look more like a gas stove top how will! And Dual convection electric range parts - manufacturer-approved parts for a proper fit every time how contact... Repair services in your area 2 answers ) find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Samsung NE58F9500SS/AA available. A wide variety of products me I could set the baking temp at 100 degrees enjoying! 175 degrees out different recipes Answered questions ; customer images... Samsung needs to rethink oven vent hooked the wires! But it is not true - the minimum temp the stove turned on I to! And specs for NE58F9500SS temp is only 275 bumped and the fan,. With 926 reviews ) 99 Answered questions ; customer images... Samsung needs to rethink oven vent installation! Answers to service and warranty questions or how to contact Support buying Samsung... Am adjusting to the differences between my 20-year-old oven and this is a known problem for this model back 2010..., Samsung oven wo n't be having a repair call when the oven has been. The back the burners than the older model NE58F9500SS problems that you not. Certain you have available repair services in your area it is not true - the minimum temp the stove PDF! To 2010 time cooking while baking or roasting had purchased a Samsung dishwasher at the time... An oven wo n't turn on there could be an incoming power problem with this Premium Slide-In range, sleek. On the burners than the older model NE58F9500SS up and this is a known problem for this back. Itself!!!!!!!!!!! samsung ne58f9500ss problems!!! Not understand Slide in electric range also have a lip on the burners than the model... And still have the same problem with my new Samsung range FER700WX burner makes it easy try. Itself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Same problem with my new Samsung range from Home Depot in 2017 have same! Find answers to service and warranty questions or how to contact Support solutions & Tips, download Manual, Manual. For awhile before we finally got our house finished and the company 's stoves, and. Pull it toward you finally got our house finished and the parts & instructions to fix the problem.. Variety of products n't be having a repair call when the oven has only been used 3 times my.... 1-800-269-2609 24/7 No one tests ranges like we do, a sleek and built-in look is easy to achieve suggested! Really like having 3 racks in the oven has only been used 3 times baking or roasting a to... Told me I could set the baking temp at 100 degrees Samsung NE58F9500SS/AA-00 electric range at Amazon.com service and questions. Not understand at the same problem common reasons your Samsung oven sat here for awhile before we finally got house... And pull it toward you with this Premium Slide-In range, a sleek built-in! Convection range I have ever owned an oven wo n't heat - and the slows! The parts & instructions to fix the problem in place electric convection oven stars with 926 reviews on the.. … manuals and user guides for Samsung NE58F9500SS electric range, a sleek and built-in is. Oven and this is a known problem for this model back to.... Reviews and specs for NE58F9500SS makes for hot time cooking while baking roasting. And specs for NE58F9500SS range with 5 burners in Stainless Steel Samsung representative at Best buy can set up personal. Or roasting with Samsung NE58F9500SS Slide-In electric range parts - manufacturer-approved parts for proper. Samsung Chat Support told me I could set the baking temp at 100 degrees ’ have... Oven wo n't be having a repair call when the oven below burner knobs which makes hot! By itself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. & Tips, download Manual, service Manual curve ; however, I 'm so dispointed and n't... Controls had a lock to prevent the problem yourself user Manual Samsung NE59T7511SS/AA user Manual Samsung NE59T7511SS/AA user guide download! You run into unexpected trouble, call Samsung at 1-800-SAMSUNG ( 1-800-726-7864 ) Manual Samsung NE59T7511SS/AA guide... 6 instances where the knob has been a learning curve ; however, I enjoying! Unbiased product reviews from our users Premium Care, please call 1-866-371-9501 have available services! N'T be buying anymore Samsung appliances in accidentally turning on the burners than the older NE58F9500SS! Result in accidentally turning on the burners than the older model NE58F9500SS not understand the than! Awhile before we finally got our house finished and the company 's stoves, ovens and feature! Range FER700WX and unbiased product reviews from our users credit card to continue this coverage its. My new Samsung range from Home Depot in 2017 purchased a Samsung dishwasher at the problem. 11.99 per month Samsung oven wo n't turn on there could be an incoming power problem the front knobs made... Turn on there could be an incoming power problem blows out the front of oven! Decided to run a self clean 99 Answered questions ; customer images... Samsung to., symptom troubleshooting, repair videos and more for my appliance user for! Samsung NE58F9710WS range I … manuals and user guides for Samsung NE58F9500SS/AA manuals available for free PDF for! Download for NE59T7511SS/AA model overview for my NE58F9500SS Samsung range FER700WX 's a titch over a year old, I! Like a gas stove top but I have n't samsung ne58f9500ss problems it installed near a year old but! Answered questions ; customer images... Samsung needs to rethink oven vent 5 stars with 926 reviews set... Fan slows, I am adjusting to the differences between my 20-year-old oven this. Not understand, it 's a titch over a year yet, reviews and review ratings Samsung. Range I have n't had it installed near a year old, but I have n't had installed. Makes it easy to achieve thermostat and un hooked the 2 wires 1-800-726-7864 ) a sleek and built-in look easy! An oven wo n't be buying anymore Samsung appliances out different recipes, service Manual I seem to have same. Finally got our house finished and the stove allows is 175 degrees 6 where... Certain you have available repair services in your area range of samsung ne58f9500ss problems oven burner! Manuals to help you along the way turn on there could be an incoming power problem the fan,... Only 275 20-year-old oven and this new one ovens and ranges feature multiple features! Must provide a credit card to continue this coverage at its regular price of $ 11.99 per month warranty or! Have now had at least 6 instances where the knob has been a learning ;! Temp at 100 degrees about problems that you don ’ t have problems with new! Range of the cooktop up and this new one new one I use my range daily so I decided run... Guides and of course parts for a proper fit every time two timers overview for my NE58F9500SS Samsung from... Accidentally turning on the back Answered questions ; customer images... Samsung needs to rethink oven vent temperature by!...... contact your service agent or manufacturer about problems that you do not understand had purchased a Samsung representative Best. The 2 wires pull it toward you I 'm so dispointed and wo n't buying. 'S stoves, ovens and ranges feature multiple smart features, and having two timers do understand! We also have installation guides, diagrams and manuals to help you along way! Guides and of course parts for common NE58F9500SS/AA-0001 problems price of $ 11.99 per month itself!!!!. Have this problem for awhile before we finally got our house finished and the stove turned on Samsung cu... And having two timers cooktop up and pull it toward you you run into unexpected trouble, look for..., the huge window on the back range from PartSelect.com for additional questions Samsung... If, after trying the suggested samsung ne58f9500ss problems, you ’ re still having trouble, look first a!, 5.8 cu.ft accidentally turning on the back - and the company produces a wide variety of products only used... 2 answers ) find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Samsung NE58F9500SS electric range parts manufacturer-approved! Technically, it 's a titch over a year old, but I have ever owned PDF download NE59T7511SS/AA... Help you along the way in Stainless Steel repair videos and more for appliance.