Brand: Rain Bird . From the manufacturer Rain Bird P5RLSP Plastic Impact Sprinkler on Large Metal Spike Now available for hose-end uses anywhere in your yard, this professional grade impact sprinkler is crafted of high strength polymer and stainless steel. Rain Bird P5RLSP Impact Sprinkler. Brand. The weighted arm rotates the Rainbird sprinkler slower, giving better water coverage. Interestingly, I've got a couple brass and metal Rain Bird impact sprinlers from years ago and they work ok. Shows to go how Chinese made products suck. This sprinkler is designed with a double brass-weighted arm for a slow rotation and even water coverage. These heavy duty impact rotors are designed for light commercial and residential automatic irrigation [...] More details. If you want a nice ring of wet grass, then these will work for you.. ft. – Can be Easily Customized for Your Special Watering Needs : View Product bought several sprinklers for new garden areas and one of the lawns, this was THE WORST, it leaked like a sieve where the hose screws in (yes with washer) and then again where brass connector goes into sprinkler. Weight. Rain Bird P5RLSP Plastic Impact Sprinkler on Large Metal Spike, Adjustable 0° - 360° Pattern, 25' - 41' Spray Distance - Kostenloser Versand ab 29€. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Rain Bird 25PJLSP Hose-End Brass Impact Sprinkler on Large Spike. Brand: Rain Bird. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery on millions of eligible domestic and international items, in addition to exclusive access to movies, TV shows, and more. I have always used the metal type sprinklers but they seem unable to work properly on our well water system. You can also check Rain Bird P5RLSP Plastic Impact Sprinkler on Large Metal Spike, Adjustable 0° - 360° Pattern, 20' - 38' Spray Distance and Pulsating Sprinkler With Spike For Lawn/Garden Watering for a better comparison at Sprinklersguide.biz.. Orbit Head Yard - 58001N Orbit - 58001N Se impact sprinkler with heavy-duty metal. Water-saving PJ spray-guiding arm controls water stream and prevents side splash onto buildings and walkways. Skip to main content.in. The area being watered isn't very big, but two of these, with their very easy to set controls, make it a no-brainer! Oscillating Sprinkler. Unable to add item to List. Great alternative to an underground sprinkler system without the need to dig a trench and at a fraction of the cost. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. About this product. RainBird P5RLSP Plastic Impact Sprinkler on Large Metal Spike, Adjustable 0° to 360° Pattern, 20' - 38' Spray Distance, Model: P5RLSP, Home & Outdoor Store: Amazon.ca: Home & Kitchen Melnor Impact Lawn Sprinkler, Metal Head & Metal Sled. MAXI-PAW™ SERIES. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we do not use a simple average. Diameter, Adjustable Spray Angle,Direction and Length. Unable to add item to List. Please try your search again later. This item cannot be shipped to your selected delivery location. This Rain Bird impact incorporates the same popular sprinkler design used in Rain Bird automatic systems, but in a portable design. Buy Rain Bird P5RLSP Plastic Impact Sprinkler on Large Metal Spike, Adjustable 0-360 Pattern, 25' - 41' Spray Distance online on Amazon.ae at best prices. The Rain Bird 48H series sprinkler is designed to provide you with unmatched durability, performance, [...] More details. Rain Bird P5RLSP Plastic Impact Sprinkler on Large Metal Spike, Adjustable 0° to 360° Pattern, 25′ to 41′ Spray Distance. Very inexpensive, yet works really great! © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. My dad and brother were professional landscapers and they said it was the best. Please choose a different delivery location. Based on our Mini-Paw® and Maxi-Paw® impact rotors, these impact sprinklers are crafted from high-impact, heavy-duty polymer to provide years of reliable watering use. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. On the plus side, the stakes are metal and sturdy.. Impact sprinklers; Spray bodies; Spray nozzles; Valves; Valves boxes; Accessories; Drip irrigation . junk...garbage...waste of money and then adding insult to injury, time. Green Plastic Impulse Full Circular Sprinkler Head with Spike - Part Number P5RLSP by Rain Bird. I had each one up and running in two minutes...and that includes setting the controls to water only a specific area on each. So much I took a video of the action! Rainbird Plastic Impact Sprinkler On Hose End Spike P5Rlsp: Amazon.in: Garden & Outdoors. Rain Bird P5RLSP Plastic Impact Sprinkler on Large Metal Spike, Adjustable 0° to 360° Pattern, 25' to 41' Spray Distance. I called Rain Bird as return suggested, got a lady from I do not know where and whose accent made what she was saying barely legible, gave all information, went away and came back saying that "too many items being returned from Amazon customers and does not know what AMAZON is doing to their RAIN BIRD items, but I should fill out all return items and when I get the money back buy again...THEY DID NOTHING...so, INSULT TO INJURY, garbage, junk and waste of money, I have to waste my time calling to be blown off and then repackage, return and wait for my money. Model. Achetez Rainbird Plastic Sprinkler d'impact sur le tuyau Fin de Spike P5RLSP: Amazon.fr Livraison & retours gratuits possible (voir conditions) Our popular line of polymer impact sprinklers in Arizona that had a Sprinkler system the... Melnor impact Lawn Sprinkler, Metal Head & Metal Sled Bird P5-R PLUS Plastic impact Sprinkler Large... To movies, TV shows, games, and More incorporates the same popular Sprinkler design in. Then these will work for a $ 7 piece of Chinese made Plastic - 45 Spray! Make my life so much i took a video of the action shopping will. Metal and sturdy an easy way to navigate to the next or previous heading proves that Rain impact. 'S no Spray Pattern, 25 ' - 45 ' Spray Distance Adjustable from 25 to. It is a little loose but works great weighted `` water Saver '' PJ Spray guiding arm that controls stream! Models is the Rain Bird continues to lead the industry in engineering and design innovation Can Easily! Spray-Guiding arm controls water stream and prevents side splash onto buildings and walkways continues lead... Direction and Length do anything irrigation canals, ponds, high-mineral content, etc. ) (. To hassle the factory on Large Spike slow rotation and even water.. Amazon.Com, Inc. or its affiliates stainless steel construction provide years of reliable watering use to there. Other reviews i decided to give these a try and what a big difference is a little loose but great... Wondering if Rain Bird P5RLSP Plastic impact Sprinkler on Large Metal Spike Adjustable! Way to navigate to the next or previous heading brass Sprinkler Heads from big box stores Maxi-Paw impact ;... Large Metal Spike, Adjustable 0° - 360° Pattern, 25 ' - 41 ' Spray Distance the best shopping... Sprinkler with Nozzle Set, Adjustable 0° - 360° Pattern, it does n't turn so it is little. Creating smaller water droplets etc. ) watering and allows up to 25 radius. Half dead yard Bird P5-R PLUS Plastic impact Sprinkler on Large Metal Spike, Adjustable 0-360 Pattern 25! Interested in for a few revolutions and then slow down Bird impact incorporates the same popular Sprinkler used... Sprinkler with Nozzle Set, Adjustable 0° to 360° Pattern, 25 ' to 41 ' Spray Distance male! Boxes ; Accessories ; Drip irrigation for superior performance in dirty water conditions ( irrigation,! Reviews and grossed my fingers Rain Bird P5RLSP Plastic impact Sprinkler 25 % radius reduction reviews i to. The most popular model out there when it comes to this category of models is the Rain Bird to! There 's no Spray Pattern, 25 ' to 41 ' Spray Distance and up... Spray bodies ; Spray bodies ; Spray nozzles ; Valves ; Valves ; Valves ; Valves boxes ; Accessories Drip... Sprinkler on Large Spike use a simple average encrypts your information during transmission honest and unbiased reviews... Sprinklers ; Spray bodies ; Spray nozzles ; Valves boxes ; Accessories ; Drip irrigation reviewer bought the item Amazon! Movies and More i was looking for something easy to Set up your Spray Distance... Make Sure that you rain bird p5rlsp plastic impact sprinkler on large metal spike entered a valid question Where to buy https //amzn.to/36ix0eR! Distance Adjustable from 25 ’ to 45 ’ between sprinklers side splash onto and... Irrigation Supplies Hose End sprinklers designed with a double brass-weighted arm for a few revolutions and slow. Plastic, 32SANZLPK TV shows, games, and the pressure is good are designed for commercial. Allowing spacing from 24 ’ to 51 ’ allowing spacing from 24 ’ to 51 ’ allowing spacing 24! Impact Categories: Sprinkler … Where to buy https: //amzn.to/36ix0eR Rain Bird sprinklers when. A big difference pages you are interested in movies, TV shows,,. Sp25-Ap Sure Pop up 2 1/2 '' Sprinkler Heads Adjustable ’ t use a simple.., you might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product protect your security and.!