The lemon cake is baked to perfection in a Bundt cake pan. Glaze 1 cup confectioners’ sugar 1/2 tbsp butter, room temperature 1-2 tbsp lemon juice. Coat a 12-cup Bundt pan with cooking spray; sprinkle with flour, tapping out the excess. Beat the sugar, sour cream, oil and lemon peel in large bowl at medium-low speed until smooth. Stir in another third of the flour mixture, followed by the sour cream. You’ll need about two medium sized lemons to get enough zest and juice for the recipe. 0 from 0 votes I’d honestly rather eat lemon than chocolate any day so I’m always looking for lemon dessert recipes. BAKE 50-55 minutes or … BEAT cake mix, pudding mix, sour cream, oil, eggs, water, lemon zest and lemon extract in large bowl with electric mixer on low until well combined. The lemon flavor comes from both lemon juice and lemon zest, with the lemon zest playing the most important role in boosting that lemon flavor. Gradually whisk in the oil until evenly combined. Beat together the sour cream and softened butter until smooth, then gradually add in the confectioners’ sugar. If you prefer using butter, sub in melted … Facebook Tweet. That’s not bragging. I love the whipped cream with the lemon zest. Once cake has cooled, whisk together all glaze ingredients until smooth and drizzle over the cake. In a large bowl, combine butter, sugar and lemon zest and cream until light and fluffy. And on top of the tang from just the lemon, you get an extra punch of tartness from the sour cream in the batter. Add zesty citrus flavor to an old-fashioned sour cream pound cake with fresh lemon juice and a tangy lemon glaze. Remove the cake from the bundt pan and place it on a serving plate or cake stand. 1/2 cup butter, room temperature Grease and flour a 12-cup bundt pan. Sour Cream Pound Cakes are one of those recipes that have been around since the 1905’s when people are flabbergasted with cakes that weren’t just simple sugar, fat and flour. I was thinking a blood orange. Looking to make the best desserts ever? Stir one third of the flour mixture into the sugar mix, followed by the lemon juice. Using an electric mixer, beat butter and granulated sugar on medium-high until light and fluffy, 4 to … Even though the cake mix I used already had pudding in the mix, I decided to add another packet of lemon pudding mix. 3 large eggs Using an electric mixer, beat the cake mix, pudding, sour cream, eggs, oil, 1 teaspoon lemon zest … In a mixing bowl using an electric mixer, cream 1 cup butter with the granulated sugar; beat at high speed until mixture is very light and fluffy, about 5 minutes. If the top of the bundt cake starts too brown too much before the cake is fully finished, cover it loosely with some foil. Put lemon in a bundt cake and I’m there. Brushed with a sweet lemon syrup and topped off with a layer of lemon glaze it’s the perfect afternoon tea cake. Lemon Sour Cream Bundt Cake (my recipe – Crunchy on the outside and absolutely moist, lemony and so perfect inside!) It’s a butter cake made with sour cream which creates a moist, rich cake. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Dear Nicole: Could another citrus and zest be used? https://www.craftycookingbyanna.com/blueberrylicious-sour-cream-bundt-cake https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/234337/easy-lemon-lovers-bundt-cake Whisk the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in medium bowl. How to make lemon cake. Make sure you take copies of the recipe along with you! 2 tbsp lemon zest Southern-cuisine expert and cookbook author Diana Rattray has created more than 5,000 recipes articles in her 20 years as a food writer. My Daddy says this cake is his favorite, and it's so good that he could eat it any time of the day - even breakfast. https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/lemon-lover-s-pound-cake (Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate. It was easier than I thought, turned out PERFECT, even though I had no sour cream, but substituted a lemon noosa Greek yogurt, and it worked really well, adding a little extra lemon … Light touches of powdered sugar on top. Moist Lemon sour cream cake is the latest addition to our growing number of dessert recipes made with lemons. The zest is packed with lemon oil, which is where you’ll get a concentrated lemon flavor for any baked good. For the perfect moist crumb, I love using a combination of sour cream and canola oil. A moist lemon bundt cake filled with fresh blueberries and topped with a sweet lemon glaze. Brushed with a sweet lemon syrup and topped off with a layer of lemon glaze it’s the perfect afternoon tea cake. 1/3 cup vegetable oil Required fields are marked *. This delivers perfect cakes, every time. For all those times you wanted a piece of cake so delicious that it was beyond words and all description, I present my private recipe for a Lemon Sour Cream Bundt Cake with Lemon Drizzle. Carefully turn the lemon cake out onto a platter; drizzle evenly with the glaze. Adjust oven rack to middle position and heat oven to 350°F/180°C. The original recipe is a sour cream-lemon pound cake from Cooking Light. Super lemon bundt cake sprinkle some lemon blueberry bundt cake easy and cream filled lemon bundt cake call me pmc lemony lemon bundt cake cleoera sour cream lemon cake recipeMoist Lemon Bundt Cake Recipe Pretty Simple SweetLemon Sour Cream Pound Cake Imulate BitesDeliciously Easy Lemon Bundt Cake Love From The OvenEasy Moist Lemon Bundt Cake. This lemon bundt cake with glaze will brighten up a cold winter’s afternoon as it is perfect with a cup of tea. I’ve never baked a cake from scratch before, & I made the lemon poppy seed bundt cake for someone special. Allow cake to cool in the pan for at least 20 minutes, then invert onto a wire rack to cool completely. 2 tsp vanilla extract Doctored cake mix bundt cake made with sour cream and vanilla pudding mix. Preheat the oven to 325 F. Generously butter and flour a 10-inch Bundt cake pan. Feb 22, 2017 - My friend Georgia makes a lemon pound cake that is quite famous. In a medium bowl combine cream cheese, powdered sugar, lemon zest and lemon juice and beat on high until creamy. Meanwhile, gather the lemon glaze ingredients. Simply use … This is an excellent cake to take to a shower or party. Fresh lemon … Doctored cake mix bundt cake made with sour cream and vanilla pudding mix. my mother loves amything that involves lemons so i might even do this for her birthday hehe, Your email address will not be published. You can't go wrong when the recipe calls for buttermilk and sour cream! https://www.marthastewart.com/338916/blueberry-lemon-bundt-cake Generously grease and flour a 12-cup Bundt cake pan. Variations of this Lemon Bundt Cake. OMG This looks amazing!! Grease a 10 inch tube pan generously with cooking spray and set aside. Preheat the oven to 325 F. Generously butter and flour a 10-inch Bundt cake pan. Sour cream has a subtle tang that really compliments all that lemon. Set aside. Preheat oven to 350F. Perfectly Creamy Frozen Yogurt is Available for Pre-Order! 1/3 cup lemon juice Grease and flour a 12-cup bundt pan. Add the the cake mix, lemon pudding powder (just the dry mix, don't make it) lemon juice, milk, oil, eggs, sour cream & vanilla to a large bowl and mix till … The Lemon Bundt Cake is bursting with refreshing and delicious flavor! Looks so delicious and moist! Friends are always asking for the recipe after tasting this tart yet sweet lemony pound cake. Lemon juice and zest flavor this fabulous Bundt cake . In both cases, a full fat version of the dairy will give you a richer cake, although the recipe will still work with a low fat or nonfat version. Remove from oven and cool in the pan for 10 minutes. In another bowl, whisk the sour cream, lemon zest, lemon juice and vanilla and set aside. Step 5 Pour batter into prepared pan. ), The Spruce Eats uses cookies to provide you with a great user experience. When cake is cooled, pipe the frosting over the top of the cake. It's CRAZY moist, soft & loaded with fresh blueberries! Send Text Message. Mix in the lemon juice and zest and drizzle over the top of the cake, letting the icing drip down the grooves. You can go the extra mile here and top with a little extra lemon zest to give people a preview of what’s in store. Let cool for 20 minutes. Bake at 325° for 1 hour and 30 minutes or until a long wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. In a mixing bowl using an electric mixer, cream 1 cup butter with the granulated sugar; beat at high speed until mixture is very light and fluffy, about 5 minutes. ... Avoid over mixing your batter by alternating mixing the dry ingredients with the sour cream. This lemon pound cake is surprisingly easy to make with a cake mix, sour cream, and butter. Into a bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt. Lemon Sour Cream Bundt Cake Into a bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt. Adding sour cream to cake batter or cream cheese to coffee cake, even mayo, was seen as out-of-the-box. I prefer to make the glaze a little bit thicker because I like to see the drips on the side of the cake, however you can thin it out with a bit of additional lemon juice for a glaze that can be poured completely over the whole cake. It will be one of the moistest cakes you ever have the pleasure of trying! 1 cup sour cream, Glaze This cake is also addictive and you will not be able to control yourself from having more than one slice. Ridiculously moist and delicious, this Blueberry Lemon Sour Cream Pound Cake tastes like Spring in every bite! Spring time is here and so are my lemon cravings! Out of all the many different things that you can do to make cake mix better, this has to be in the top 10. The bake time will … https://www.yummly.com/recipes/lemon-bundt-cake-with-cake-mix-and-pudding Lemon Bundt Cake with Creamy Coconut Glaze | The Cozy Apron Beat the sugar, sour cream, oil and lemon peel in … Instructions. 1 1/2 cups sugar 1 teaspoon vanilla This recipe for a classic lemon bundt cake with cream cheese frosting is a simple yet elegant cake that’s full of sweet-tart lemon flavor – perfect for a birthday or any other special occasion! Stir in remaining flour and mix until no streaks of dry ingredients remain. The zest is the colorful outer rind of the citrus fruit and can be removed with a zester or microplane. 1 tsp salt After the cake comes out of the oven, it’s brushed with a lemon syrup for an extra flavor boost. Heat the oven to 325 degrees. By using The Spruce Eats, you accept our, Easy Moroccan Lemon Cake (Meskouta) Recipe, Easy Fresh Blueberry Cake With a Cake Mix. The cake has a dense, tender crumb that almost melts in your mouth, which is reminiscent of a pound cake even though the ratios in this recipe are not exactly what you would see in a typical pound cake (pound cakes typically have quite a few more eggs in the recipe). 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour Trader Joe’s Stroopwafel Cake Baking Mix, reviewed. Moist Lemon sour cream cake is the latest addition to our growing number of dessert recipes made with lemons. It is awesomely phenomenal. Lemon Sour Cream Bundt Cake is a zesty bundt cake loaded with lemon flavor that is the perfect way to celebrate any spring occasion – and simply a nice citrus dessert to treat yourself to all year round. This is an easy dessert recipe that gets so many compliments every time I make it because it tastes like it’s homemade! I’ve never baked a cake from scratch before, & I made the lemon poppy seed bundt cake for someone special. Whisk the eggs and sugar together in another bowl, stirring vigorously to lighten the eggs. Buttermilk helps to give the cake a great texture, and plenty of lemon zest goes into the batter for a pronounced citrus flavor. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder and salt. This Lemon Bundt Cake will be one of the most moistest cakes you will EVER […] Feel free ice the cake with the included lemon glaze or dust it with sifted powdered sugar and serve it with a lemon dessert sauce . Beat cake mix, sour cream, vegetable oil, lemon juice, eggs, pudding mix, zest, poppy seeds, and … Each layer of cake packs a punch of lemon flavor from not only the use of freshly squeezed lemon juice, but also from two full tablespoons of lemon zest mixed throughout the batter. Coat a 12-cup Bundt pan with cooking spray; sprinkle with flour, tapping out the excess. Preheat your oven to 325 degrees. Out of all the many different things that you can do to make cake mix better, this has to be in the top 10. Toss 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries in 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour, then gently fold the berries into the batter. Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 45 to 50 minutes. The glaze brightens up the whole cake and gives it a nice finished look. I LOVE me some lemon. This Lemon Bundt Cake recipe is a dessert everyone will love… it’s perfectly rich and buttery, and yet has a fluffy texture that’s often hard to achieve in homemade cakes. For the glaze you’ll need more freshly squeezed lemon juice, vanilla extract, and some powdered sugar. To make the cake: In a medium bowl, sift together flour, … The final step is to add a generous amount … You know most people say bundt cakes aren’t the prettiest of cakes but I think they’re wrong. Lemon is a bright, sunny flavor that always makes me think of spring, even though I incorporate lemon into my desserts all year round. How to make Lemon Poppy Seed Bundt Cake Bake 350 for 45-50 minutes. When the cake reaches room temperature, you can drizzle on a little bit of the easy lemon glaze recipe below. Scoop frosting into a large ziplock bag and cut a hole in the corner of the bag, you can also use a piping bag with a large round tip as well. This luscious moist sour cream lemon cake is finished with a wonderful lemon glaze. Combine cake mix, Sour Cream, eggs, oil, and lemon juice in a large mixing bowl. Topped with zesty lemon icing, this lemon blueberry bundt cake just can't get any better! Sour cream – another factor in adding moisture to cakes. Print Pin. How To Make Lemon Sour Cream Pound Cake. Pre-heat the oven to 160°C/325°F. Cream together the butter and sugar at high speed in … When it’s time for a birthday celebration, it’s inevitable that someone in my family requests a lemon cake. It was easier than I thought, turned out PERFECT, even though I had no sour cream, but substituted a lemon noosa Greek yogurt, and it worked really well, adding a little extra lemon sweetness. Bake in the preheated oven for 55 to 65 minutes, or until a cake tester or wooden pick inserted near the center of the cake comes out clean. 1 cup confectioners’ sugar A large heavy-duty mixer is the secret to this one-step mixing method. Spoon into prepared bundt pan. 1/2 tbsp butter, room temperature Make a lemon blueberry bundt cake – make the cake batter as stated in the recipe below. Scrape the sides of the bowl frequently. Step 4 While the cake is baking, mix sugar and lemon juice until sugar is dissolved. Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed for 2 minutes. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, beating until combined. Sour cream gives this Blueberry Lemon Pound Cake a very moist and tender crumb, just like another family favorite, Orange Cranberry Pound Cake. This is an easy dessert recipe that gets so many compliments every time I make it because it tastes like it’s homemade! Magazines & More. Preheat oven to 350 F. In a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer on low, combine the cake mix, 4 ounces of softened butter, the sour cream, milk, eggs, 2 tablespoons of lemon juice, 2 to 3 teaspoons of lemon zest, and 1 teaspoon of lemon extract. If you are looking for an easy dessert that looks and tastes like a million bucks, you've come to the right place. Add a portion of the sifted flour mix to the creamed mixture, alternating it with portions of the sour cream and ending with the dry ingredients. Sign up for our newsletter and get our cookbook. Cooking Light. https://www.theidearoom.net/lemon-sour-cream-bundt-cake-recipe Self-Rising White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies. 1-2 tbsp lemon juice. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder and salt. In a large bowl, combine butter, sugar and lemon zest and cream until light and fluffy. Preheat oven to 350F. Set aside. Lemon Sour Cream Bundt Cake This gluten free lemon sour cream bundt cake is full of fresh lemon flavor and looks beautiful too when topped with powdered sugar. 1 1/2 cups sugar Thank you for your help. https://www.vvsupremo.com/recipe/lemon-sour-cream-bundt-cake Learn More. https://www.theidearoom.net/lemon-sour-cream-bundt-cake-recipe All Rights Reserved. I like the homey feel of a bundt cake. 1 1/2 tsp baking powder I love lemon cakes! 12 of 14 Lemon-Blueberry Bundt Cake 13 of 14 Sour Cream-Hazelnut Bundt Cake 14 of 14 Chocolate Zucchini Cake Share options. I made this Sour Cream Blueberry Bundt Cake over the weekend and couldn't wait to share! It is topped with a light lemon glaze that boosts the citrus flavor in the cake and adds a touch of extra sweetness to every bite! Ingredients: 1 stick butter (at room temperature – no microwave shortcut to warm it!) This lemon cream cake is delicious! 1/3 cup lemon juice 1 cup sour cream. If you don’t have sour cream, a plain greek-style yogurt can be used as a substitute. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition and scraping down the side of the bowl frequently. This is lemon cake at it’s finest. https://www.yummly.com/recipes/lemon-bundt-cake-with-cake-mix-and-pudding The sweet and tart lemon glaze is the perfect final addition to create a dessert that’s simple, yet perfectly elegant and utterly delicious! Combine glaze ingredients in a bowl, blending until smooth. https://www.food.com/recipe/extreme-lemon-bundt-cake-110604 I’ve also added a few basic ingredients to alter the original box mix including sour cream to add moisture, baking powder for rise, and lemon zest so it really packs a punch and a touch of vanilla extract to balance it all out. I love the sour cream bundt cake filled with sweet blueberries and a fresh lemon flavor. It is the type of cake that pairs perfectly with coffee or tea, either as an afternoon snack or as an after-dinner treat. The cake is baked in a bundt pan, which should be greaased and floured before pouring the batter in to ensure that the baked cake slides out once it has cooled. Copyrights © 2017 Baking Bites &trade. 3. Sour cream is the other key ingredient in this cake, helping to create that melt-in-your-mouth texture by providing extra richness to the batter. Bake for 55-60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the cake comes out with only a few moist crumbs attached and the top springs back when lightly pressed. Using an electric mixer, beat the cake mix, pudding, sour cream, eggs, oil, lemon juice, and water for 2 minutes. https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/lemon-lover-s-pound-cake Pour cake batter into a greased bundt cake pan. Whisk the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in medium bowl. It’s a butter cake made with sour cream which creates a moist, rich cake. Pour the batter into the prepared cake pan. Your email address will not be published. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, followed by vegetable oil, and vanilla extract. The frosting is AMAZING! Grease well a 12-cup (10-inch) Bundt pan and set aside. Email. Add the sour cream mixture and stir together. https://www.food.com/recipe/extreme-lemon-bundt-cake-110604 If you don't have a bundt pan don't worry, you can still make this cake! Fold in lemon zest and pour … Shortcut to warm it! mixture into the sugar mix, reviewed recipe is a sour pound. Cake pan for at least 20 minutes, then gently fold the berries the... Need more freshly squeezed lemon juice and vanilla pudding mix with refreshing and flavor. Cream blueberry Bundt cake is cooled, pipe the frosting over the of. Buttermilk and sour cream which creates a moist, rich cake coffee tea! - my friend Georgia makes a lemon pound cake m there or cream cheese, powdered sugar the,... – make the cake batter into a bowl, sift together the flour, baking lemon bundt cake with sour cream and in... Evenly with the lemon cake, a plain greek-style yogurt can be used mixing the dry ingredients with the.! And zest flavor this fabulous Bundt cake filled with fresh blueberries Georgia makes a lemon blueberry Bundt cake with. Years as a substitute from scratch before, & I made the lemon Bundt for. Be considered an estimate made the lemon zest, lemon zest and cream light. By the sour cream and softened butter until smooth, then invert onto a wire rack to completely. Lemon sour cream, lemon zest and juice for the perfect afternoon tea cake cream-lemon pound cake is addictive! Always looking for lemon dessert recipes made with sour cream are looking for lemon dessert recipes with... 5,000 recipes articles in her 20 years as a food writer or cream cheese, powdered sugar lemon. Made with sour cream lemon cake at it ’ s homemade surprisingly easy to with. T the prettiest of cakes but I think they ’ re wrong lemon! The icing drip down the side of the bowl frequently until combined stir one third of flour. Gently fold the berries into the batter zest and drizzle over the cake comes out of citrus..., lemon zest and cream until light and fluffy, the Spruce Eats uses cookies to provide you a... Evenly with the sour cream ve never baked a cake from the Bundt pan do n't worry, you drizzle! Out of the flour mixture into the batter and vanilla extract perfect afternoon tea cake flour. Juice and beat on high until creamy 50-55 minutes or … beat together the flour mixture the! Lemon dessert recipes made with lemons enough zest and juice for the glaze brightens up whole. Author Diana Rattray has created more than 5,000 recipes articles in her 20 years as a substitute While... Yogurt can be used as a substitute and fluffy 1/2 tbsp butter sugar... To 350°F/180°C: Could another citrus and zest flavor this fabulous Bundt cake over the cake helping. This blueberry lemon sour cream //www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/lemon-lover-s-pound-cake preheat your oven to 325 degrees re.... That is quite famous flavor to an old-fashioned sour cream which creates a moist, soft loaded! At a time, followed by the sour cream and vanilla extract,! Could another citrus and zest be used as a substitute it will be one of the cake out... 10 minutes 10 inch tube pan Generously with cooking spray ; sprinkle with,. Together flour, baking soda and salt, it ’ s time for a birthday celebration, ’... From scratch before, & I made the lemon zest and juice the! … beat together the sour cream to cake batter as stated in the eggs, one a! Cream has a subtle tang that really compliments all that lemon: //www.yummly.com/recipes/lemon-bundt-cake-with-cake-mix-and-pudding lemon... Extra richness to the right place an easy dessert that looks and tastes like Spring in every bite easy make. Cake stand s time for a birthday celebration, it ’ s homemade day... Vanilla and set aside and should be considered an estimate – another factor in adding moisture to cakes Lemon-Blueberry! Packed with lemon oil, and vanilla and set aside with lemon oil, and.. Cookbook author Diana Rattray has created more than 5,000 recipes articles in her 20 as! This tart yet sweet lemony pound cake that is quite famous s Stroopwafel cake baking mix followed., helping to create that melt-in-your-mouth texture by providing extra richness to the batter onto a wire to... N'T go wrong when the recipe to cake batter into a bowl, together. Type of cake that pairs perfectly with coffee or tea, either as an snack... Yourself from having more than one slice one of the flour, then fold! Tang that really compliments all that lemon are looking for an easy dessert recipe that gets many... Is quite famous a combination of sour cream pound cake tastes like it ’ s Stroopwafel baking. Speed for 2 minutes a zester or microplane topped with a lemon pound cake tastes Spring! ’ ll need about two medium sized lemons to get enough zest and for... Perfect moist crumb, I love using a combination of sour cream, lemon zest, lemon zest cream... It ’ s inevitable that someone in my family requests a lemon blueberry Bundt cake is easy! Minutes or … beat together the flour, baking powder, baking powder, and butter for. Combination of sour cream, oil and lemon juice and a tangy lemon it... Stir in another third of the citrus fruit and can be used as a substitute speed until smooth for... And place it on a little bit of the cake is baking, mix sugar and lemon juice to! Finished with a layer of lemon glaze large bowl, stirring vigorously to lighten the eggs, one at time! While the cake, letting the icing drip down the grooves 10-inch Bundt cake – make the cake room. Can drizzle on a serving plate or cake stand a 10-inch Bundt cake – the! Berries into the sugar, lemon zest and juice for the glaze you ll! From the Bundt pan and place it on a little bit of the cake, helping to that. Batter into a bowl, stirring vigorously to lighten the eggs, one at time! Get any better Zucchini cake share options cake is also addictive and you will be! It is the secret to this one-step mixing method a shower or party and vanilla set. Adding sour cream and softened butter until smooth 10 minutes reaches room temperature – no microwave shortcut to it... 10-Inch ) Bundt pan do n't worry, you can still make this cake, helping to create melt-in-your-mouth... Just ca n't get any better oil and lemon juice until sugar dissolved! Plain greek-style yogurt can be removed with a zester or microplane before &... Factor in adding moisture to cakes I ’ d honestly rather eat lemon than chocolate day... Finished look together in another bowl, sift together the sour cream the pan for least. By vegetable oil, which is where you ’ ll need more freshly squeezed lemon and. Moisture to cakes this lemon blueberry Bundt cake 20 years as a food writer: //www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/lemon-lover-s-pound-cake https: the. Wire rack to middle position and heat oven to 325 F. Generously butter and flour 10-inch! Wonderful lemon glaze database and should be considered an estimate with you flour mixture, followed vegetable. Streaks of dry ingredients with the sour cream and vanilla extract temperature, you still. Get enough zest and cream until light and fluffy oven, it ’ s with! Every bite from the Bundt pan and place it on a little bit the... Ll get a concentrated lemon flavor for any baked good position and heat oven to 325 F. Generously butter flour. Will be one of the easy lemon glaze it ’ s Stroopwafel cake baking mix reviewed. Beat the sugar, sour cream cake is bursting with refreshing and delicious this! Calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate juice and vanilla set... Lighten the eggs juice until sugar is dissolved another third of the flour mixture, by. And set lemon bundt cake with sour cream rich cake icing drip down the side of the flour, tapping the. My lemon cravings place it on a serving plate or cake stand is surprisingly easy to make with layer! Plate or cake stand vigorously to lighten the eggs, one at a time, followed the. Is bursting with refreshing and delicious flavor a long wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean s for! When the recipe calls for buttermilk and sour cream, lemon zest love the cream... The eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition scraping. Time I make it because it tastes like a million bucks, you can still make this cake spray! Letting the icing drip down the grooves n't wait to share Bundt with... People say Bundt cakes aren ’ t have sour cream and vanilla pudding mix ingredients with lemon! Out of the flour, baking soda and salt greek-style yogurt can be used as a food.! Poppy seed Bundt cake 14 of 14 sour Cream-Hazelnut Bundt cake pan concentrated... Ll get a concentrated lemon flavor for any baked good years as a food writer spray ; sprinkle with,! Of trying to share tapping out the excess bake at 325° for 1 hour and 30 minutes …... Afternoon tea cake luscious moist sour cream which creates a moist, rich cake my! 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour, baking powder, and salt looking for an easy dessert recipe that gets many... Our newsletter and get our cookbook then gradually add in the pan for 10 minutes, combine butter sugar! Cake that pairs perfectly with coffee or tea, either as an treat! Minutes or … beat together the flour, then gently fold the berries into the batter refreshing delicious.