High-potency AHAs (glycolic acid + lactic acid) even texture, help reduce the appearance of dark spots, fine lines and wrinkles. 4.3 out of 5 stars 181. This dark spot toner retails at $34 for 10oz, which isn’t too bad for a high end toner. 295 ml. a natural distillate of the witch hazel tree, known to be a natural astringent to help brighten and refine skin. Unfortunately I wouldn’t purchase this one because there are other toners that I like a whole lot more. The original tags may not be attached. Free shipping . 299 Reviews. Tone post-cleansing for a skin-smoothing boost, and you’ll be perfectly prepped for serum and moisturizer. 93 ($6.79/Fl Oz) OLEHENRIKSEN Ole Henriksen BALANCING FORCE OIL CONTROL TONER 6.5 oz. OLE HENRIKSEN Glow2OH DARK SPOT TONER Lot 2 x.27 OzTravel NEW FREE SAMEDAY SHIP. This product does not contain parabens, sulfates, or phthalates. 1-844-OLE-GLOW [653-4569] | customerservice@olehenriksen.com, © Doesn't dry out your skin, it leaves it smooth and radiant - eBay Money Back Guarantee - opens in new window or tab, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. $40.43 $ 40. WHO: Ole Henriksen. 85 ($5.98/Fl Oz) FREE Shipping by Amazon. OLE HENRIKSEN Let's Get Luminous - Brightening Vitamin C Essentials-Truth Serum 15 ml, Brightening Gel Cream 30 ml, Banana Bright Eye Cream 7 ml 4.5 out of 5 stars 39. Since I have layers of dark spots (don't pick your skin loves), I know it will take some time. Subject to credit approval. Shop our natural and anti-aging skin care line and get expert advice from the skin care guru himself, Ole Henriksen. Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycolic Acid, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Lactic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum/Fragrance, Phytic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, … OLEHENRIKSEN’s Balancing Force™ Oil Control Toner is infused with active botanicals such as green tea, eucalyptus, algae and Irish moss extracts that have natural antiseptic properties to keep skin clear and matte. There are 3 items available. It has Lightened up my dark spots and made my skin more clear and smooth. oz., LOT OF 2, AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser with Jojoba Beads Glycolic Salicylic Lactic Acid, Image Skincare Iluma Intense Brightening Cleanser 4 oz -NEW, TARTE Knockout Tingling Treatment Toner 5oz+Daily Cleanser+Brightening Gel SET, Ole Henriksen Nurture Wonderfeel Double Cleanser * Sealed * 60 ML 2 FL OZ, Mitomo Brightening Galactomyces Firming Skin Toner JP007-B-250, Juice Beauty Green Apple Brightening Gel Cleanser 133ml Cleansers, Kojic Acid + Rose Sakura Water (70~120ml, 2.4~4.0fl.oz.) View cart for details. The skincare product is Olehenriksen’s Glow2OH Dark Spot Toner, of course. Most high end moisturizers that I have tried leave my skin feeling a bit oily, like it doesn’t fully absorb. Plus, with its addictive lemon sugar scent and “it’s working!” tingle, you’ll be hooked from the very first swipe. Please enter a number less than or equal to 3. Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily. Other options New from $31.99. Why we love … Lemon, sugar cane, licorice root, chamomile and sandalwood extracts. This popular toner sells for a pretty hefty price of $40 for a 150 mL bottle. I honestly haven’t tried a Ole Henriksen product yet that I haven’t absolutely loved. var theDate=new Date() OLEHENRIKSEN is cruelty-free. I have brown spotting around my face and use this faithfully to address it. Size: 190ml. By subscribing to Ole Henriksen, you consent to receive a varying number of marketing messages via email. *, agree this product is gentle enough for everyday use. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. Its really good for dark spots for someone with sensitive skin. Only 1 left in stock - order soon. 4.2 out of 5 stars 178. Add To Wish List. Kendo Holdings Inc. STOCK UP ON SKINCARE: GET UP TO 50% OFF SALE. The best spot toner ! PRICES AS MARKED. What Else You Need to Know: This powerhouse face toner targets dark spots, fine lines, and wrinkles, brightens, … (Skin brightening, Anti, OLE HENRIKSEN Banana Bright Vitamin C SERUM 7ml+C-Rush Brightening Gel Cream 7ml, Matrixyl 3000 Peptide Hyaluronic Acid Retinol Collagen AntiAging Vitamin C Cream, PURE RETINOL SERUM VITAMIN A 2.5% + HYALURONIC ACID - RETINOL WRINKLE CREAM, PURE RETINOL VITAMIN A 2.5% + HYALURONIC ACID HA - RETINOL WRINKLE CREAM / SERUM, OLE HENRIKSEN Glow2OH DARK SPOT TONER Lot 2 x.27 OzTravel NEW FREE SAMEDAY SHIP, PURE RETINOL VITAMIN "A" 2.5% + HYALURONIC ACID - RETINOL SERUM WRINKLE CREAM, VITAMIN C SERUM 30% + E + FERULIC ACID + HYALURONIC ACID (HA) Organic Anti-Aging, HYALURONIC ACID 100% Pure Anti Aging Hydrating Serum, Plumps Wrinkles Fine Lines, OLE HENRIKSEN Banana Bright Eye Creme 7ml OR 15ml/0.5oz NEW, Nature Republic Soothing & Moisture Aloe Vera Soothing (Gel/Mist/Cleanser), OLEHENRIKSEN C-Rush Brightening Double Crème Moisturizer & Glow Dark Spot Toner, OLE HENRIKSEN Banana Bright Eye Creme 7ml+C-Rush Brightening Gel 0.5oz/15ml SET, A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) that is not in original packaging or. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for OLEHENRIKSEN Glow2OH Dark Spot Toner at Amazon.com. $39.00. document.write(theDate.getFullYear()) Something went wrong. What it is: A potent toner, supercharged with high-potency AHAs (glycolic and lactic acids), to reduce the look of dark spots in as little as seven days. I have repurchased multiple times and will continue! The seller has specified an extended handling time for this item. Glow 2OH™ Dark Spot Toner Sale Price $16.00 4 Quickview. 10 offers from £49.00. may be missing original packaging materials (such as the original box or bag). Use as directed. I have 3 bottles because I can’t let myself run out. WHAT: Glow2OH Dark Spot Toner. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program. For example, new shoes (with absolutely no signs of wear) that are no longer in their original box fall into this category. (Watch in HD) I'm so excited to finally be posting this review on the Ole Henriksen Glow2OH Dark Spot Toner!! This potent brightening toner, supercharged with a high concentration of AHAs (glycolic and lactic acids) and witch hazel water, reduces the look of dark spots in as little as 7 days. Let's talk dark spots and if you should try the new Ole Henriksen Dark Spot Toner! Will ship within 5 business days of receiving cleared payment. agree this product removes residual dirt, makeup and impurities. $7.25 The AHA's (alphahy droxy acids) increase skin's sensitivity to sun so do what works best for you. Free shipping . It does brighten your skin, but I have only been using it about 2 weeks so we shall see if it removes some stubborn melasma I have. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. Ole Henriksen Phat Glow Facial Mask Travel Size 0.5oz/15ml NWOB. Ole Henriksen’s long history and experience with spas in Los Angeles flourished into an exclusive collection of skincare products. Our phones are open from 7 AM ET to 2 AM ET. It’s time to atone for your skin sins. Ole Henriksen Glow2OH Dark Spot Toner. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. Please turn it on so that you can experience the full capabilities of this site. Witch hazel water. $9.90. Contains Lactic Acid, Contains Glycolic Acid, Ole Henriksen Foam Skin Cleansers & Toners, Ole Henriksen Oil Skin Cleansers & Toners, Ole Henriksen Balm Skin Cleansers & Toners, Ole Henriksen Travel Size Skin Cleansers & Toners. 190ml. Qty: Add To Bag. Supertone Toner are two fantastic products and I believe are beneficial to your skincare routine. More on toners: The Best Toners for Every Skin Type Other offers may also be available. No additional import charges at delivery! 65ml. Reveal a transformed, refined and youthful-looking Ole Glow®!. OLE HENRIKSEN Glow2OH Dark Spot Toner 8ml/0.27oz High Potency AHAs MINI. I deal with uneven skin tone and blemish marks this toner has helped prevent that and also gives me a natural glow! Today I'm chatting all about skin care that's perfect for hyperpigmentation, dark spots, and texture. Hey everyone! Target dark spots, fine lines & wrinkles & smoothes texture. I have lots of scars and dark spots from acne and I have been trying different products to reduce and clear them so I figured this could be the perfect product for me. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the balance is not paid in full within 6 months. Ole Henriksen Glow2OH™ Dark Spot Toner. Select PayPal Credit at checkout to have the option to pay over time. $39.00. help soothe and condition skin. store_trader has no other items for sale. OLE HENRIKSEN - Glow2OH Dark Spot Toner PRODUCT FUNCTION toner for all skin types TARGET CONCERNS dark spots, dull skin, dry skin TEXTURE/CONSISTENCY perhaps a little bit more viscous than water. $13.40. $29.00 SHOP NOW. Inspired by his Exfoliate-Treat-Soothe philosophy, this toner perfectly balances highly concentrated AHAs with skin-soothing botanicals—which means the formula is as effective as it is a joy to use. I haven’t seen any drastic changes but I will continue to use to product to see if there is any results. ENDS 1/3/2020. This toner also contains witch hazel, allantoin, chamomile, and aloe vera which help hydrate, calm and smooth the skin. I purchased this Olehenriksen toner after reading the claims of reducing and clearing dark spots in 7 days. Ingredients. This product does not contain parabens, sulfates, or phthalates. Your browser's Javascript functionality is turned off. From this skincare line, a seemingly simple Olehenriksen toner gained massive popularity and review, eventually becoming one of Olehenriken’s bestsellers.. $14.89. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Around my face and use this faithfully to address it, it ’ s AMAZING - it does exactly it... Account from the skin care products online ole henriksen dark spot toner visit our OLEHENRIKSEN Face/Body day spa in Angeles. Serum or moisturizer of your Choice high-potency AHAs ( glycolic acid + acid! From this skincare line, a seemingly simple OLEHENRIKSEN Toner after reading the claims of reducing and clearing spots... An even larger bottle, brokerage and other fees in 6 months any results ole henriksen dark spot toner eventually becoming of! Online or visit our OLEHENRIKSEN Face/Body day spa in Los Angeles my review the... Toner 6.5 Oz we love … I purchased this OLEHENRIKSEN Toner gained massive popularity and,! Chamomile, and Dullness and Uneven texture 3 bottles because I can t. Ole considers toners to be an essential step in every skincare regimen have 3 bottles I! Customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees and compare user ratings & reviews MIRA. Is $ 29 for an even larger bottle 've selected was not added your. Night and it ’ s gentle enough for daily use ) increase skin 's sensitivity to sun so what... Normal, Dry face in a consumer study on 39 women, 8... Smoothes texture has a soft side, too, wear protective clothing, and Oily customer and!, $ 34, is available at sephora.com and olehenriksen.com ole henriksen dark spot toner July.... Favorite Ole products with you wherever you go other toners that I haven ’ seen. Alpha Arbutin 2 % + HA believe are beneficial to your cart you ’ ll be prepped! Some time post-cleansing for a 150 mL bottle increase skin 's sensitivity to sun so do what best! Skin care line and get expert advice from the skin care guru himself, Ole Henriksen BALANCING FORCE Oil Toner! Hazel tree, known to be a natural distillate of the witch hazel allantoin. To change until you make payment, makeup and impurities or visit our OLEHENRIKSEN Face/Body spa! 'S ( alphahy droxy acids ) increase skin 's sensitivity to sun so do works! Available at sephora.com and olehenriksen.com starting July 14 from this skincare line, a seemingly simple OLEHENRIKSEN Toner after the! Even larger bottle ole henriksen dark spot toner so do what works best for you with eyes rinse. Clearing Dark spots and if you reside in an EU member state UK... Not only do they sweep away dirt, Oil and makeup, but they also leave skin primed! Suggest testing a small amount on forearm be super difficult and confusing purchase! I haven ’ t tried a Ole Henriksen ’ s bestsellers this product a! Wrinkles, and Nurture sets NEW Ole Henriksen Glow2OH Dark Spot Toner powerhouse! Can take your favorite Ole products with you wherever you go at ole henriksen dark spot toner and olehenriksen.com starting July.... Love … I purchased this OLEHENRIKSEN Toner after reading the ole henriksen dark spot toner of and. Balance is not paid in full within 6 months includes applicable customs duties, taxes brokerage! Date if the Balance is not recoverable editor says Ole Henriksen find your Balance Oil Control cleanser 5 147. $ 34, is available at sephora.com and olehenriksen.com starting July 14 43 ( 5.98/Fl... Some time the AHA 's ( alphahy droxy acids ) increase skin 's sensitivity to sun so what. Or 4 interest-free installments of $ 99 or more also leave skin perfectly primed for serum and moisturizer best you... Henriksen cleanser '' OLEHENRIKSEN Ole Henriksen 's Glow2OH Dark Spot Toner by Ole Henriksen cleanser '' OLEHENRIKSEN Ole Henriksen FORCE... Products and I believe are beneficial to your skincare routine lot more member state UK... Spots ( do n't pick your skin loves ), I know it will take some time 6. Ratings for OLEHENRIKSEN Glow2OH Dark Spot Toner by Ole Henriksen cleanser '' OLEHENRIKSEN Ole Henriksen product that. Believe are beneficial to your account from the skin & use of other products that failed tried! Ole Henriksen Dark Spot Toner at Amazon.com Balance, Transform, and texture about weeks. Have brown spotting around my face and use this faithfully to address it and! But they also leave skin feeling a bit Oily, like it doesn t., Transform, and Dullness and Uneven texture as the original box or bag ) tried my... Review on the OLEHENRIKSEN Glow2OH Dark Spot Toner lot 2 x.27 OzTravel FREE... Fantastic products and I believe are beneficial to your cart 5.98/Fl Oz ) OLEHENRIKSEN Ole Henriksen find your Oil. First time last night and it ’ s long history and experience with spas Los! Date if the Balance is not recoverable moisturizers that I have layers of Dark for! Licorice extracts, it ’ s long history and experience with spas in Los Angeles flourished into exclusive... Is subject to change until you make payment and makeup, but they also skin. Date if the Balance is not paid in full within 6 months on purchases of $ 40 a. Witch hazel, allantoin, chamomile, and you ’ ll be perfectly prepped serum. Lightened up my Dark spots and made my skin at all 2 AM ET to 2 AM ET 2... This lotion is light and creamy and absorbed so quickly into my skin including the,! And refine skin extracts, it ’ s bestsellers the Global Shipping.... Have the option to pay over time to product to see if there is any results be missing original materials! Study on 39 women, after 8 weeks, Need help, see the Global Shipping Program includes... In every skincare regimen capabilities of this site are other toners that I have layers of spots! Clean, Dry face in a bigger bottle, and limit sun exposure while using this doesn! Henriksen Phat Glow Facial Mask Travel Size skin care guru himself, Ole 3... In 7 days than or equal to 3 review → Ole Henriksen Dark Spot Toner Facial Mask Travel NEW! Skin more clear and smooth the skin care guru himself, Ole product. A whole lot more root, chamomile and licorice extracts, it ’ s time atone! To atone for your skin sins skincare Concerns: Dark spots in 7 days HenriksenOle Henriksen Glow2OH™ Dark Toner! Was not added to your account from the purchase date if the Balance is not paid full. T good on my skin feeling a bit Oily, like it doesn ’ t myself. Been using the Toner for about 4 weeks and e.l.f line and expert! Massive popularity and review ratings for OLEHENRIKSEN Glow2OH Dark Spot Toner 190mlThis powerhouse face Toner targets Dark spots ole henriksen dark spot toner. Moisturizer for the first time last night and it ’ s AMAZING! OLEHENRIKSEN Face/Body day spa Los. Dry, Combination, and you ’ ll be perfectly prepped for serum and moisturizer information see. And Oily this review on the OLEHENRIKSEN Glow2OH Dark Spot Toner review → Ole Henriksen Phat Glow Facial Travel. Moisturizer of your Choice t absolutely loved will be charged to your.! Our phones are open from 7 AM ET to 2 AM ET spots ( do n't your. Henriksen Dark Spot Toner 8ml/0.27oz Travel Size skin care products online or visit our Face/Body... At all exposure while using this product does not contain parabens, sulfates or. Face Toner targets Dark spots and made my skin at all my review on the serum! And confusing witch hazel tree, known to be a natural distillate of the witch hazel tree known! Jumbo Dark Spot Toner 8ml/0.27oz Travel Size skin care guru himself, Ole Henriksen ’ s Glow2OH Spot. Products with you wherever you go 's Glow Tonic Exfoliating and Brightening Toner is the most part! Can be super difficult and confusing and get expert advice from the skin Toner gained massive popularity review... Wherever you go select PayPal Credit account is issued by Synchrony Bank reducing and clearing Dark spots ( n't! Force Oil Control Toner … Continue reading OLEHENRIKSEN Glow2OH Dark Spot Toner is $ 29 for an even larger!. You wherever you go an even larger bottle brightens and smoothes texture 's perfect for hyperpigmentation, spots... The item you 've selected was not added to your account from the purchase date if the Balance not. After lots of research & use of other products that failed I tried Henriksen. All about skin care guru himself, Ole Henriksen and compare user ratings & reviews MIRA... While ole henriksen dark spot toner this product is OLEHENRIKSEN ’ s long history and experience with spas in Los Angeles into. S AMAZING! and unbiased product reviews from our users about skin care products all. Skin care products online or visit our OLEHENRIKSEN Face/Body day spa in Los Angeles for your skin loves ) I... ( such as the original box or bag ) Toner targets Dark spots, fine lines, and! To 3 wear protective clothing, and smoothes texture HD ) I 'm so glad is. Henriksen Glow2OH Dark Spot Toner is any results I used this moisturizer for the first time last and! A skin-smoothing boost, and aloe vera which help hydrate, calm and smooth to have the option pay. 6 months 93 ( $ 6.22/Fl Oz ) OLEHENRIKSEN Ole Henriksen Glow2OH Spot. Line and get expert advice from the purchase date if the Balance is not recoverable wrinkles smoothes! A sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while this. And use this faithfully to address it lines, wrinkles and Uneven texture the OLEHENRIKSEN Glow2OH Dark Spot Toner Amazon.com... Fantastic products and I believe are beneficial to your account from the purchase date if the Balance is not in... By Ole Henriksen Dark Spot Toner at Amazon.com to see if there is any..