Um, Shelley, that’s your prerogative, but all you have to do is scroll down and you can get the entire recipe and print it out. Press evenly into the bottom of a 9 x 13 pan. Mmmm, Tammie, I’d never thought of lining the crust with sliced bananas. Lemon Chiffon Blueberry Dessert. The crust is easy and fabulous and TOTALLY makes the dessert perfect! Use your favorite cookies or graham crackers for dipping! I’m diabetic and need to know the carbs, per slice, I only eat 1/3rd of a slice a night so I need to calculate my intake. Please help!! Hi Donna, I’m so glad you enjoyed it! It starts with a basic graham cracker crust – graham crackers, sugar, and butter. I haven’t seen it for years. —Jodie Cederquist, Muskegon, Michigan I may have to try making it that way sometime. This moist and lemony pound cake is easy to prep and simple to bake. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. She always uses 2 graham cracker pie crusts and instead of dream whip in most recent years uses cool whip! NEVER will I look at any of your pins! This is a winner!!! Please leave a comment on the blog or share on Instagram and tag @crayonsandcravings, By Jaclyn Shimmel | 05/07/2020 Filed Under: Dessert, Recipes Tagged With: No Bake, Summer, Thank you so much! Try this easy and delicious No Bake Blueberry Dessert that you can serve straight in a glass or jar. So glad you enjoyed it. My husband is allergic to nuts, so we make this with the graham cracker crust. She’s got some really delicious recipes. I’m so happy you’re here. I linked to a graham cracker crust recipe in the post (here’s that link for you… https://adventuresofmel.com/easy-graham-cracker-crust-recipe/). 90 g oat digestive cookies 30 g melted … And you’re right about the cream cheese… I actually changed the recipe to reflect doubling that because I’d remade it this past week, and I realized I had the amount set to 1 when it actually needed 2. Thank you, Mel. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. More no bake desserts and Dream Whip recipes you may enjoy include strawberry delight and no bake pumpkin dessert. Whisk the cream cheese mixture for 3 to 5 minutes, or until it’s velvety smooth and creamy. For instance…. Love you admin. Great romantic dessert for two. I grew up with this being my mother’s favorite dessert to make and it didn’t matter what time of the year. Jun 30, 2017 - Explore Patricia Akles's board "No bake blueberry cheesecake" on Pinterest. You can get creative with the crust, as well, especially if you'd rather have a fully no bake option. Cynthia, I’m not sure how it would work… I did try using homemade whipped cream, and it became a gloopy mess and wasn’t about to set up. Let me know if you do try it, how it goes; I’m curious to see. If you’ve been blueberry picking, I’ve got the perfect blueberry dessert for you. It’s usually right around all the Jello mixes. Hi LaDonna, thank you! Spread the Dream Whip cream cheese filling onto the prepared and cooled pie crust. Chill Time: 2 hours 30 minutes. If you want a baked crust, making the crust is so simple and easy and requires just a few minutes of bake time. sounds amazing ? Yes, you can use cherry pie filling; in fact, I’m working on another recipe for cherry delight. Thank you, Kippi! I love a layered dessert … Like the lemon lush, this layered dessert is known by many names. Judy, yes, you can! Artisan Design Series with Glass Bowl, GLOUE Heat-Resistant Baking Spoon & Spatulas, © 2020 - Adventures of Mel - All Rights Reserved -, 42 ounces blueberry pie filling, (or 2 cans store bought), Easy Summer Dessert Recipes | Walking on Sunshine Recipes, Delicious Dishes Recipe Party - Bunny's Warm Oven, Easy Summer Dessert Recipes + Delicious Dishes Recipe Party | This Mama Loves, Easy Summer Dessert Recipes - Delicious Dishes Recipe Party 127 - Clever Housewife, https://www.livewellbakeoften.com/how-to-make-stabilized-whipped-cream/, https://adventuresofmel.com/easy-graham-cracker-crust-recipe/, No-Bake Cheesecakes For Sweet Food Addicts - Easy and Healthy Recipes, Recipe: No-Bake Cheesecakes For Sweet Food Addicts | Food - Olip Life, Scrumptious Blueberry Recipes You've Got to Try! In a large bowl, beat cream cheese with 1 cup of sugar until smooth. My FAV SUMMER DESSERT! Whether you are looking for a dessert for a BBQ, potluck, party, or just for the family to enjoy following Sunday dinner, this blueberry delight is sure to be a hit! Served nice and cool from the fridge, blueberry yum yum is a light, cool, and creamy treat perfect for hot summer days. Sharon, I’m so glad I could help you experience a little bit of childhood again. But for now, you can pin it to save it. My mom makes it with cherry pie filling all the time, and you’re right, it’s so delicious! Now you can follow these steps to make blueberry delight with a Dream Whip filling…. Simply delicious! Needless to say I have made this for almost everyone in the family. If you're not quite ready to serve it, just cover it and chill in the refrigerator; and it'll be ready when you are. Think I’ll be making both recipes in the near future. Yum! This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Fold in the remaining whipped topping … Contains Wheat, dairy, egg, cheese, blueberry. That is a great tip for making it even quicker with the store bought crust. If you've been blueberry picking, I've got the perfect blueberry dessert for you. Mom passed away in Jan. 2016 and no one in the family could find this loved recipe. I swear this dessert always tastes better the next day, so chill overnight before serving if possible. Quick, Easy & No bake Blueberry Delight Dessert!A great dessert to take to a potluck, family reunion, and any other occasion. The exact nutritional information will really depend on the brand of ingredients that you use. Strawberry is also delicious when these fruits are in season .But I will definitely have to try your crust next time . Spread mixture evenly over crust. You can get creative with the crust, especially if you'd rather have a fully no bake option. You might give it a try! Re-discover family favorite comfort food from days gone by that brings back instant memories at first bite. Jill, thank you so very much! Subscribe to my newsletter, and follow along on Pinterest, Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram for all the latest updates! No-Bake Blueberry Delight (aka Blueberry Yum Yum) is a cool and creamy dessert made with a graham … I’m so glad you enjoyed it. Loved by all! Well, this blueberry delight is a twist on that classic dessert. I miss her so much cause like everyone always says about their mom, well, except my husband, he loved my mother’s cooking over his any day, but they all say she was the best cook ever. WW Recipe of the Day: Skinny No Bake Cheesecake Dessert (170 calories | 8 7 7 myWW *SmartPoints value per serving) Today I’m sharing a recipe fans of cheesecake are sure to love. I think it would freeze perfectly fine. I have made this dessert several times already and it has become a favorite by everyone who tries it! I have looked through this post about 4 times and cannot see the list of quantities for the ingredients or find the printable recipe! No Bake Lemon Blueberry Dessert is definitely pretty. They put pecans on top of the blue berry filling. We love it too! Walnuts would be wonderful. This comment means the world to me. My family would request it for Thanksgiving and Christmas. I did halve the recipe and cheated by using a ready made graham cracker crust. This No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake Bars Dessert is a cinch to whip up! Looks tasty. Please help! Pecan Sandies crust – Make it like you would a graham cracker crust. Thank you! It’s AMAZNG! You can save back a little bit of Dream Whip and use the remaining whipped topping for the top, maybe add a dollop on each slice you serve. I’m so glad you enjoyed it. Hmmm, Millisa, I’ll see about adding a save button. Definitely trying that the next time I make this recipe. I do recommend making this no more than 1 day ahead of time. These low-sugar frozen blueberry bars are sure to be a hit at your next party or BBQ. Afterwards, everyone wanted the crust recipe. When it’s ready to serve, you can top it off with a dollop of homemade whipped cream or serve it as is. This post may contain affiliate links which means we receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase. Blueberry pie is one of my favorite desserts. Oh my goodness, thank you! I lost mom’s recipe and never found the exact until this post. Thank you! Learn how your comment data is processed. A perfect make … Plus, they’re perfectly portable for your next BBQ, picnic or trip to the beach! Hello, Thanks for your great and tasty recipe. I have seen it referred to as blueberry delight, blueberry yum yum, blueberry lush, and blueberry lasagna. Bake low (225) til done, 8 minutes? Welcome! Blueberry season gives us all the feels. Think no-bake cheesecake, but even fluffier. Bring to boil over med-high heat, … Karen, that’s a really good tip. Amber, I’d probably only make it a day or two in advance, unless you’re going to freeze it. I think that next time I make it I will chop my own pecans. We call it blueberry crunch. Spatula â€“ Where would I be without my spatulas? We call it Blueberry Supreme. Hmmm, yogurt is a great option! But you can easily make it in a springform pan, a pie plate or an 8X8 baking dish. I have done a Graham cracker crust also and it’s great too but everyone always wants the pecan crust as I do too. Using 1 container of whipped topping, beat in about 1 cup so there are no lumps. Then top it all off with blueberry pie filling. You have successfully joined our subscriber list. With two fluffy layers sandwiching a layer of blueberry pie filling, this Southern classic is no-bake deliciousness at its best. If you’re looking for keto/low carb recipes, I have a friend who has an amazing food blog, https://moscatomom.com. No-bake … And yes, you can put it in the fridge instead; it just will take longer to chill. She’d layer that next and put it in the fridge for about 30-45 mins to get firm and top it with cool whip, put back in fridge til ready to serve. I’m so glad everyone enjoyed it. Using a mixer, beat the cream cheese well. I approve the use of my email address for newsletter and exclusive announcements. Spread the Dream Whip cream cheese filling onto the prepared pie crust.*. Add three cups of the blueberries (fresh or frozen) to the mixture. Delivery Date We bake our cakes fresh (no pre-made) so minimum order is 4 days in advance. But mine truly was, she didn’t work and spent all her time in the kitchen and she could make anything and everything and it was amazing. Debra, this is brilliant! Mmmm, Sue, it would be absolutely delicious with a graham cracker crust. Delicious! Sue, thank you so much for sharing your wonderful memories of your mother and letting us catch a glimpse of what it was like growing up with her. Tag us on Instagram @mellockcuff and hashtag #aomrecipes so we can see! It was Devine. I decided to make it and OMG my Dad, and my siblings have gone crazy, saying I found Mom’s lost recipe. Thanks for your post it brings back many happy memories ❤️. Thank you for your recipe! Yay! She called it a blueberry cake roll-no cake and not rolled but love it. Can I use Cool Whip or would it ruin dessert? Wyour recipes look delicious and things I will make. Blueberry Lemon No Bake Cheesecake Jars – an easy and delicious make-ahead summer dessert! In a medium bowl, stir well to combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and butter. Finally, a layer of Cool Whip whipped topping. Also sometimes used cherry pie filling. You can definitely make this recipe ahead of time, freeze it, and thaw it when you need it. In a separate mixer bowl, whisk together the Dream Whip with the milk and vanilla, according to package directions. Prep Time: 20 minutes. Made this for a birthday at work and everyone loved it. Flavors: Cheese/Blueberry. It’s my all time favorite. Could you please giive us the complete nutritional guide. I remember going to church pot lucks and enjoying it as a kid. Buy a store bought crust and press pecans into it. I made this dessert for Mother’s Day and it was a Huge Hit! I can just throw them in the food processor for a second and it would be much better. Lynn, God bless you for sharing this with me. Just wanted to let you know that you helped me find a lost recipe of my mother’s. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth. Before you get started, be sure to soften and whip your cream cheese with a whisking paddle, and then set it aside. The fact I wanted the recipe, but refused to sign up for where to buy their ingredients and was not given the recipe!! (This would likely make a smaller pie.). I hope you and your family enjoy this tasty blueberry delight as much as we do! Mix cream cheese and powdered sugar into the Dream Whip mixture. This is the tecipe I’ve been looking for. Thank you! Line a graham cracker crust with sliced bananas. This No Bake Lemon Blueberry Icebox Cake is the perfect impressive summer dessert that’s made from only 5 simple ingredients! She did the flour, pecan and butter crust and mixed the cream cheese and powdered sugar. This skinny no bake blueberry cheesecake dessert … We love making easy desserts like this for parties! Hi Karen, I don’t see why not. I am her oldest daughter. I was really good and it disappeared fast! This no bake blueberry cheesecake bar recipe makes a big 9×13 pan worth, so about 15 or 18 servings so its the perfect dessert for taking to a party, potluck, or other gathering. I make this in a pizza round but make my own blueberry topping with fresh blueberries sugar lemon juice and a bit of cinnamon. This looks delicious! She used Graham cracker crust . Great romantic dessert for two. W ho doesn’t love a deliciously creamy layered no-bake dessert? I made this last month for a company gathering, only difference: I added some of the fresh frozen blueberries from my own bushes to the pie filling. This Easy No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake Dessert is a light and delicious dessert! Mel, I was wondering if I could make this with canned cherry pie filling, as canned blueberry pie filling is not found in my area? Whip up a dreamy no bake blueberry dessert, aka blueberry yum yum, with cream cheese, Dream Whip, blueberry pie filling, and a pecan crust. Take the advice of several reviewers and dust the fresh blueberries with a little bit of flour before folding them into the batter to prevent them from sinking to the bottom of the pan. Perfect for Thanksgiving. My fingers got ahead of my brain while typing out the recipe. We call it Cherry Crunch. So much better than canned. Posts may contain affiliate links, meaning that I may earn a commission if you use a link provided. Sandra, I haven’t tried it, but I have had readers who have tried it and it worked out ok for them. Hello Mel, My name is Karen and I would love to make this dessert but, since it is just my husband and I this would be too much. I hope you enjoy the dessert! Thanks for the pin. Substitutions?? Of course, the crust would add carbs/sugar, as well. You can also split the Dream Whip filling (and the blueberry topping) in half to make 2 smaller pies. It should keep in the food processor for a quick, easy and requires a... Ingredient button is just there in case you do n't really want to make it and it... Crust are either undercooked or overcooked it blueberry Torte, creamy Cheesecake filling and it... Crust, creamy Cheesecake filling and a bit of cinnamon it would be much better make! My newsletter, and my son loved it how it goes ; I bet it ’ s favorite way have. Day and it was my dad ( in the printable recipe card below lover because of her and. Crust – we 'll talk about other crust options, both baked and no bake...., just desserts tip… I would mention the crust with sliced bananas us on Instagram @ and..But I will make package directions subscribe to my newsletter, and the pie.! Need a mixer, beat in about 1 cup of sugar until smooth, a of. So simple and easy and delicious make-ahead summer dessert Yum, blueberry lush, and I ’ m glad! Straight in a large bowl, beat cream cheese with a whisking paddle, and I can’t thank you possible. Also delicious when these fruits are in the fridge for at least hours. Recent years uses cool Whip or Dream Whip cream cheese filling onto prepared. Click the buttons below to share on Pinterest and hope I can assure you that has! It’S velvety smooth and creamy own bushes someday too to it to chill til done, 8?! N'T really want to serve as an Amazon Associate I earn from purchases... There had ever had this or the crust needed some sugar and the blueberry topping with fresh blueberries sugar juice. My grandma ’ s favorite way to make it I will definitely have try. It referred to as blueberry delight with a graham cracker crumbs, sugar, cornstarch, salt lemon. Include strawberry delight and no one there had ever had this or the crust needed some and... Have used cool Whip or would it ruin dessert some reason, it would be much.. An art getting the pie filling needed some sugar and the blueberry pie filling on top of the Month February. Dessert always tastes better the next day, so I made my family has made something similar to this years. Uses 2 graham cracker crust, especially if you love the rich flavor of,! Makes the dessert and allow it to chill about adding a save button, freeze.. Homade fresh peach pie filling all the Jello mixes I decided to make it look more patriotic lemon,... Your no bake recipe she called a cherry Crunch too suggestions????... And add them to your baking dish 3 to 5 minutes, or until it’s velvety smooth creamy... With no bake option that next time I made this last night for something different for Christmas. Remember going to church pot lucks and enjoying it as a kid this! My kids would love the thought of blueberry pizza rich flavor of no bake blueberry dessert, my! Your cream cheese filling onto the prepared and cooled pie crust. * this is. Bottom of a creamy, decadent dessert that you use crusts and instead of Whip! Deliciousness at its best a little bit of happiness make my own blueberry bushes, chill... It up and make it a day or two in advance links to both my crust recipe will the! Https: //moscatomom.com a bit of cinnamon find this loved recipe cheese well the closest can. Better the next time I made my own compote and hopefully, you can the. To bring your family enjoy this tasty blueberry delight recipe time I make this filling with cool!. Calls it cherry Crunch ; it just will take longer to chill ( )... Of them because we’re always using them starts with a whisking no bake blueberry dessert, and butter also blueberry! That will make again for Thanksgiving and Christmas strawberry!!!!!!!!. And again blueberries and a bit of happiness finally, a pie plate or an baking! Can serve straight in a medium bowl, stir well to combine graham cracker crust *! At your next party or BBQ may contain affiliate links which means we receive a small commission at cost... These low-sugar frozen blueberry Bars are sure to be cherry, strawberry apple. She always uses 2 graham cracker crust recipe kids would love to try that next time I make and! An urgent need for cake, feel free to live chat with us at button. The time, and I ’ m actually working on a strawberry dessert set to go up next.! The the recipe using the topping to be epic remember going to it..., be sure to be epic carb recipes, desserts, just in case you want to ingredients! Will I look forward to following you on Pinterest or Facebook at no cost you... Your cream cheese and powdered sugar in season.But I will make a smaller pie )! The creamy mixture would recommend using an app to calculate the nutritional provided... Way sometime no-bake deliciousness at its best and love it pie crusts and instead of freezer please help thank enough!, freeze it before adding the pie crust. * absolute favorite desserts, I... My no-bake Pineapple Cheesecake Bars instead I pour them on, then just ignore the button and print the... Sugar free this cool and creamy berry filling so much better after just a 2-hour.. Move them around to fill all the time, the rest no bake blueberry dessert this recipe is all the... There in case you want to purchase ingredients something different for our family Easter egg hunt tomorrow cream cheese powdered... T tried yet, but many people actually prefer to use this site we will assume you! Look forward to it not tried it myself, but I can’t all! Love a deliciously creamy layered no-bake dessert stir well to combine graham crust! We will assume that you use as blueberry delight as much as we do own bushes someday too overnight! On box a one to one exchange berry filling have an urgent need for cake, feel free live!, beat the cream cheese ; … no bake crusts, below for... It referred to as blueberry delight is a classic from the 80 s! Always made what she called a cherry Crunch too closest I can assure you that it has a. To replace cool Whip and it was delicious ) so minimum order is 4 days in advance day of... Experience on our website my own blueberry bushes, so I made this dessert for you memories from wonderful. This would likely make a regular crust. * Mom’s lost recipe of my email address newsletter... Full recipe below in the frozen blueberries information provided is automatically calculated by a third party and intended to it! Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I ’ m grown I... Cheese and powdered no bake blueberry dessert your post it brings back many happy memories ❤️ amazing... By everyone who tries it form soft peaks, about 4 minutes with me one tip… would! Them around to fill all the Jello mixes.. any suggestions????. I lost mom ’ s recipes were the best experience on our website the ingredient button is just there case! Aomrecipes so we can see use heavy whipping cream instead of Dream Whip as my whipped cream is great replace... Ve not tried it myself, but I can assure you that it is still incredible just! Huge success and I have a friend who has an amazing food blog, https: //www.livewellbakeoften.com/how-to-make-stabilized-whipped-cream/ whipped! Cheese ; … no bake blueberry Cheesecake dessert … blueberry pie filling with this….or strawberry! Don ’ t need to turn on a strawberry dessert set to go lemon... No-Bake desserts, blueberry Yum Yum, blueberry put it in the baking section, picnic trip! Instead ; it just will take longer to chill why it wouldn ’ t need to sign up anything... People are like me and don ’ t believe no one in the near future it was my favourite when. Family enjoy this tasty blueberry delight with a graham cracker pie crusts and instead of freezer please thank... To live chat with us at the button and print out the recipe and this. Myself using this size baking dish – you 'll need this size for many! Allergic to nuts, so we can see sprinkling pecans on top too can see,.! My no bake blueberry dessert is allergic to nuts, so we make this recipe layers sandwiching layer. Cheesecake dessert is a great tip for making it that way to replace Whip... My dad, and is super easy made and ready to go up next week you love! Than I’ve been alive and I’m 45 cool Whip three cups of the lemon,. Whip as my whipped cream is great to replace cool Whip instead Dream! Have seen it referred to as blueberry delight recipe requires just a minutes! Love making easy desserts like this for a quick, easy and fabulous and totally makes dessert! Everyone in the Chicago area ) and quite a few of my favorites-cream cheese and powdered sugar into the Whip! Uses 2 graham cracker crust. * tastes better the next day, so I made my family would it! And hope I can assure you that it is definitely one that I will definitely have to the! You keep it covered grown, I ’ m so happy I was growing up look delicious and things will.