Natures Own. While food is one of life’s pleasures, it also affects your health, your appearance — even your mental attitude. I've tried so many different ones and this isby far the softest best tasting one I've had. You'll love this delicious bread loaf because goodness is in our nature. Categories Expired Coupons Tags Natures Own Bread Printable Coupon. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Learn More About Flowers Foods | Careers | Where To Buy | Nature’s Own Merchandise | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact. NATURES OWN BREAD HONEY WHEAT 20 OZ by NATURES OWN At The Neighborhood Corner Store 4.2 out of 5 stars 13. A1 4.4 out of 5 stars 309. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. At Nature's Own, we … That's why our new line of Nature's Own … Nature's Own® Honey Wheat Enriched Bread. Nature's Own 100% Whole Wheat Sugar Free Whole Grain Bread - 16oz. Welcome to Natures Cutting Boards. 1 selling brand based on the unit sales number reported by syndicated IRI data for the total US). (5 months ago) natures own bread coupon. Goodness is in our nature. The slices are thick but still the right size for a small sandwich. Nature’s Own believes in good nutrition and healthy eating. Nature's Own Light Honey Wheat - 16oz. So as weird as I find out here I am on amazon telling you this bread is the bomb. Natures Own. Flowers Foods, headquartered in Thomasville, Georgia, is a producer and marketer of packed bakery food.The company operates 47 bakeries producing bread, buns, rolls, snack cakes, pastries, and tortillas. Personalized health review for Nature's Own Bread, 100% Whole Grain: 70 calories, nutrition grade (B plus), problematic ingredients, and more. Choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more. Nature's Own Honey Wheat Bread Reviews | 4.8 out of 5 | Join Home Tester Club for free product tests and 1,000s of product reviews. Nature's Own Perfectly Crafted Multi Grain Bread Loaf - 22 oz Bag, One 22 oz loaf of Nature's Own Perfectly Crafted Multi Grain Bread, Thick slice bread is the perfect base for a breakfast sandwich or an avocado toast recipe, No artificial preservatives, colors or flavors, Non-GMO Project verified and no high fructose corn syrup, You'll love this bread with a flour-dusted crust because goodness is in our nature, This low fat bread brings bakery style delight to your kitchen, Previous page of related Sponsored Products, Reviewed in the United States on January 21, 2020. so many loaves of bread these days have an odd smell, which I learned was due to cheap yeast being used! While food is one of life’s pleasures, it also affects your health, your appearance — even your mental attitude. $2.99. Nature’s Own is America’s leading bread brand. It does not have HFCS in it. From the foods we eat to the breads we make, we want our products to not only be delicious to the last bite, but also deliver on some very specific dietary choices. Facebook. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Low fat Shop Target for Natures Own Rolls & Buns you will love at great low prices. 4053 Brockton SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49512 Call or text: 616.755.8432 Email: info@theglutenfreebar.com 1 slice (26g) Log food: Nature's Own Honey Wheat Bread 20-ounce loaf. Reviewed in the United States on October 13, 2018. Get full nutrition facts for other Nature's Own products and all your other favorite brands. Each "~" indicates a missing or incomplete value. To demand any less just wouldn't be in our nature. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. NUTRITIONAL HIGHLIGHTS. Food is one of life’s pleasures and should be enjoyed! $2.99. Flowers Foods made a bid to Hostess for the brand on January 11, 2013. Great tasting breads like our...40 Calories: Honey Wheat Keto Friendly. 8. 9. Thick sliced, flour dusted. always a good sign. We offer a delicious selection of fresh breads, buns, and rolls made with wholesome ingredients your whole family will enjoy and you can feel good about. 5 out of 5 stars with 1 reviews. Product description. $1/1 Suave Lotion. There are 100 calories in 2 slices of Nature's Own Sourdough Bread. Nature's Own 100% Whole Wheat Hot Dog Rolls, 8ct. I mean bread is bread - but this tastes great AND it is like a big french toast size and everyone in my house begs for it. Average Rating: (4.5) stars out of 5 stars 33 ratings, based on 33 reviews. Nature’s Own offers a delicious selection of fresh breads and buns made from nature’s best ingredients. 4 out of 5 stars with 7 reviews. Shop Sandwich Bread direct from Vons. Reviewed in the United States on June 3, 2019. Knowledge about proper nutrition is a powerful tool for staying healthy. Perfect for breakfast sandwiches or avocado toast. Publix has a new sale starting Dec. 26 including avocados, pork loin, beef franks, Beyond Burger, Toaster Strudel, Toufayan Pita Bread, black-eyed peas, Planters peanuts, Nature's Own … This bread is easy on the taste buds and waistlines alike. 1 loaf of Nature's Own 100% Whole Wheat Bread (20 oz) offers the nutritional value of whole wheat in a soft, delicious loaf. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Nature's Own 100% Whole Wheat Bread 20-ounce loaf. It tastes great. Wonder Bread Family Loaf Pack of 2 4.3 out of 5 stars 396. Bread Lame Wooden Handle Bread Roll Dough Scoring Knife for Bread Making Kitchen Ac... Premier Chef Bread Lame with Replaceable 5 Blades, Bread Lame Dough Scoring Tool, L... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Unable to add item to List. $6.75. Add to online shopping list or grocery cart for Hannaford To Go. Nature's Own® 100% Whole Grain Bread. Knowledge about proper nutrition is a powerful tool for staying healthy. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. loaf, 2 pk. Nature’s Own offers a delicious selection of fresh breads and buns made from nature’s best ingredients. Please try again. Nature's Own® 100% Whole Wheat Bread 20 oz. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. Dive Brief: Flowers Foods — a baked goods producer that owns brands such as Wonder Bread, Nature's Own and Dave's Killer Bread — has agreed to pay $8.3 million to settle claims it … ... 11 Nature's Own 100% Whole Wheat Bread. Natures Own. I ordered this once and now my family wants it all the time, Reviewed in the United States on October 7, 2018. $2.89. Non Food. Only the 100% whole wheat kind though… Natures Own doesn’t use animal products in their dough conditioners, though some of their other loaves contain honey and omega 3’s derived from fish. 0 grams of trans fat. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Flowers Foods (NYSE: FLO) offers a wide range of delicious bakery foods. The loaf stays fresh for a week. Definitely buying again! it smells great and is a great thickness for a hearty sandwich or toast. Please try again later. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Reviewed in the United States on August 30, 2018. You've made it! 1 slice (26g) Log food: Nature's Own Butterbread. Natures Own. Goodness is in nature! Natures Own. Nature’s Own believes in good nutrition and healthy eating. If you like the taste of butter, you’ll love Nature’s Own Butterbread. Want to use it in a meal plan? Here is a $0.55/2 New natures own bread coupon for $0.55 off ANY two Nature’s Own Bread or Buns products, ANY variety (zipcode 64055).You can find Nature’s Own Bread at various grocery stores on sale for $2.00 or less pretty regularly, so a nice buy after this rare bread … Thick sliced, flour dusted. Percent Daily Values (%DV) are for adults or children aged 4 or older, and are based on a 2,000 calorie reference diet. Shop Target for Natures Own Bakery & Bread you will love at great low prices. No artificial preservatives, colors or flavors. Other great deals are below, click on each item name to get details on coupons and cash back offers. Nature's Own® Perfectly Crafted Multi Grain Bread Loaf brings that classic bakery style bread to your kitchen. 1 slice (28g) Log food: Nature's Own Life 100% Whole Grain Bread Sugar free. $2.86 each ($0.15/oz) Add to list. Nature's Own provide unique Food State and Wholefood vitamin, multivitamin and mineral supplements; nutritional supplements that provide nutrients in the same form as those in food. Mrs Baird's Whole Grain White Bread, 20 oz. Get to know your bread - No. If you like the taste of butter, you’ll love Nature’s Own Butterbread. Best packaged bread ever! This is the best multigrain bread I've had. Nature's Own Butter Bread Nature's Own 1 slice 60.0 calories 12.0 grams carbs 0.5 grams fat 3.0 grams protein 1.0 grams fiber 0 mg cholesterol 0 grams saturated fat … We don’t see bread coupons very often, so take advantage of these Printable Coupons while you still can! $2.88 $ 2. Won’t go back to basic bread again! : Calorie breakdown: 13% fat, 67% carbs, 20% protein. naturesownbread.com. Next. I made a grilled cheese sandwich and while the outside of the bread fried up, the inside stayed soft. Nature's Own White Wheat Bread - 20oz. This is my favorite bread!! Nature's Own Nature’s Own is a proud part of the Flower Foods family of brands. Next. Someone else might love it because of those qualities but for me it won't be a repeat purchase. Nature's Own. It was, however, slightly sweeter than I prefer. We've become America’s #1 selling bread brand by always sticking to the quality standards we adopted many years ago. We offer a delicious selection of fresh breads, buns, and rolls made with wholesome ingredients your whole family will enjoy and you can feel good about. Get to know your bread. 457 talking about this. Choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more. We have a NEW bread coupon! Nature's Own Butterbread - Pack of 2 Loaves 4.5 out of 5 stars 123. It's like toilet paper - you only notice it is it doesn't work. Nature's Own Honey Wheat Bread 20 oz. The texture is soft and fluffy. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Harris Teeter (reg price) Nature's Own Life Bread, 16 oz - $3.89$0.50 OFF ONE (1) Nature's Own Life 16oz LoafFinal cost is as low as $2.89 Food Lion (reg price) Nature's Own Life Bread, 16 oz - $3.99$0.50 OFF ONE (1) Nature's Own Life 16oz LoafFinal cost is as […] Get $0.55 off Right Sized Cobblestone Bread Co. Products AND $0.55 off Nature’s Own Life Bread products with Printable Coupons! $.45 after the coupon. $2/1 MorningStar Farms Incogmeato. Unbleached Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitra. 0 grams of trans fat per slice. Shop Nature's Own Life 40 Calorie Wheat Bread - compare prices, see product info & reviews, add to shopping list, or find in store. Head to the diet generator and enter the number of calories you want. Nature's Own 100% Whole Wheat Hot Dog Rolls, 8ct. $3.02 each ($0.16/oz) Add to list. NATURES OWN BREAD HONEY WHEAT 20 OZ by NATURES OWN At The Neighborhood Corner … Perfect base for your favorite sandwich. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. Like that is not a thing. The multigrains are barely noticeable which for me wasn't a bad thing, because, hey, I'm not a bird. With no artificial preservatives, colors, or flavors, and never any high fructose corn syrup, this low fat food is perfect for the whole family. 🍞 We’ve got recipes for you, our baking process, and tips for a balanced lifestyle! $5.86. $2.99. You’ll be amazed at how good your favorite sandwiches taste with Butterbread. Food is one of life’s pleasures and should be enjoyed! 2. In stores across America, Nature’s Own provides a variety of flavors and styles to fit whatever sandwich you have in mind. Nature's Own 100% Whole Wheat Bread - 20oz. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Natures Own. Pages with related products. Nature's Own 100% Whole Wheat Bread - 20oz. Track calories, carbs, fat, sodium, sugar & 14 other nutrients. using my bread keeper, this loaf can last for a couple of weeks in my pantry with no negative results. Loaf of Nature's Own Whole Wheat Bread 4.2 out of 5 stars 109. UPC 072250025232. It was previously produced by Hostess Brands, which closed its operations in the wake of a BCTGM bakers' union strike and entered liquidation proceedings. Mrs Baird's Honey Wheat Bread, 20 oz. No high fructose corn syrup. Let us know what deals you’ve found with … So when we set out to create a new French inspired Brioche recipe, we selected quality ingredients from the goodness of nature and perfectly crafted them into a bread that is not only remarkably soft, but has just the right amount of that subtle sweetness your family will love. Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Reviewed in the United States on December 13, 2019. Check in-store for more opportunities to save! 0 grams of trans fat per slice. 1 selling bread brand based on the unit sales numbers reported by syndicated IRI data for the total US). Nature’s Own is a brand name of Cytoplan, wholly owned by a charitable foundation. Nature's Own Sweet Rolls - 15oz. Nature's Pride is an all-natural brand of bread produced by Flowers Foods in the United States. .50/1 Nature's Own Life Bread. We bake a subtle buttery flavor into every loaf. $2.89. We bake a subtle buttery flavor into every loaf. No high fructose corn syrup. 5 offers from $7.87. Nature’s Own products never have any artificial preservatives, colors, or flavors and NO high fructose corn syrup. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Something about the nice big slice of bread here has entranced my family. $12.90. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Add to online shopping list or grocery cart for Hannaford To Go. Natures Own. 13 grams of whole grain per slice. Select locations now offer curbside pickup & home delivery 457 talking about this. 1. Read reviews and buy Nature's Own 100% Whole Wheat Sugar Free Grain Bread - 16oz at Target. Wow! NATURES OWN WHOLE GRAIN BREAD 100% PER LOAF 20 OZ 3.8 out of 5 stars 18. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Giant/Stop & Shop, Light Italian 3 points for 1 roll Sara Lee 45 Calories & Delightful, 100% whole wheat 3 points for 2 slices Village Hearth Light, Italian 3 points for 2 slices Sara Lee Artesano style 3 points per slice; Sara Lee Artesano Golden Wheat 3 points per slice; The big boys are down here. 3.6 out of 5 stars with 8 reviews. Mrs Baird's White Sandwich Bread, 24 oz. Opt for these dietitian-approved, low-sodium breads to keep your salt intake in check. Footnotes for Nature's Own 100% Whole Wheat Bread (One Slice) Source: Nutrient data for this listing was provided by Custom. 1 to 10 of 48 for Nature's Own Bread All Natural 100% Whole Wheat Bread (Nature's Own) Per 1 slice - Calories: 60kcal | Fat: 1.50g | Carbs: 20.00g | Protein: 5.00g Nutrition Facts - Similar 5 out of 5 stars with 1 reviews. No artificial preservatives, colors or flavors. Please try again. That's why our new line of Nature's Own Life™ breads is designed to do just that. Wonder Bread Family Loaf Pack of 2 4.3 out of 5 stars 440. This is the Only bread that I have Ever eaten the whole loaf with nothing going into the trash or to the birds. linktr.ee/naturesown I have eaten nature's way brand for years and this is by far the best. Hurry! Browse our selection and order groceries for flexible Delivery or convenient Drive Up and Go to fit your schedule. Some Dollar Trees sell Natures own Bread. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. $.55 off any One Package of Natures Own Bread or Buns ($.45 at the Dollar Tree after the coupon) (Reset) January 1, … UPC 072250025232. 88 (14.4 ¢/oz) ... At Nature's Own, we pride ourselves on doing things the way we believe they ought to be done. At Nature's Own, we pride ourselves on doing things the way we believe they ought to be done. Use: 55¢ off printable coupon. Learn the good & bad for 250,000+ products. At Nature's Own, we pride ourselves on doing things the way we believe they ought to be done. When I make sandwiches to take to groups, I am always asked about the bread and how delicious. See side panel for information on saturated fat, cholesterol, and heart disease*. I also toasted the bread to make a sandwich and had the same results. this artisan bread is great. At Nature's Own, we pride ourselves on doing things the way we believe they ought to be done. Our boards are made from Camphor Laurel right here on the beautiful Sunshine Coast in Queensland. 88 $2.88 $ 2. Natures Own. We have worked incredibly hard to deliver a great tasting 40 calorie per slice honey wheat bread. Net Cost: 45¢ Dollar Tree: see full deals list here. Choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more. Thick soft slices that rival my homemade and it makes the best deli sandwiches. 3 Point Breads. Nature's Own 100% Whole Grain Bread found at Hannaford Supermarket. No one ever begs for bread - seriously. Natures Own. Nature's Own® Perfectly Crafted Multi Grain Bread Loaf brings that classic bakery style bread to your kitchen. Price: $1.00. So when we set out to create a new French inspired Brioche recipe, we selected quality ingredients from the goodness of nature and perfectly crafted them into a bread that is not only remarkably soft, but has just the right amount of that subtle sweetness your family will love. Check out what we did below: Buy 1- Natures Own Life Bread, 16 oz. 5 out of 5 stars with 1 reviews. No. This sandwich bread is a great base for any breakfast sandwich and is sure to delight the whole family. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Walmart # 8178722. (hashtag)NaturesOwn. Bread is a low fat cholesterol free food. No artificial preservatives, colors or flavors. Nature’s Own® 100% Whole Wheat Bread Loaf is the perfect soft sandwich bread, offering a delicious flavor with no artificial preservatives, colors, or flavors and no high fructose corn syrup This pre sliced bread allows for an effortless sandwich creation, including your favorite avocado toast recipe. Natures Own. Nature Own Bread Printable Coupon! Nature's Own Whole Grain (100 Percent) I've tried more expensive brands that don't taste half as good as this one. Reviewed in the United States on February 22, 2019. Nature’s Own Nature’s Own is America’s leading bread brand. Try a slice with fruit jam for breakfast, or with your favorite deli meats and cheeses for lunch or a quick dinner. Nature's Own Butter Bread - 20oz. $2.55 each ($0.11/oz) Add to list. Most bread contains much more sodium than you might think. Australias finest Cutting Boards, Serving Platters, Cheese Boards, Chopping and Carving Boards are all here. 7. Reviewed in the United States on August 29, 2018. Nature’s Own offers a delicious selection of fresh breads and buns made from nature’s best ingredients. Nature's Own Butter Bread - 20oz. Get nutrition information for Nature's Own items and over 200,000 other foods (including over 3,000 brands). Nature's Own Sweet Rolls - 15oz. $3.69. 4 out of 5 stars with 7 reviews. Nature's Own White Wheat Bread - 20oz. 1. 3.8 out of 5 stars with 9 reviews. This is such a soft and flavorful bread that you will even be happy to eat the crust and ends! Hurry and save $0.55 on Nature’s Own Bread Products with this Printable Coupon! 1 selling bread brand (Nature's Own brand breads are the no. I absolutely love it!! Nature's Own Whole Grain (100 Percent) Print this coupon to get Nature’s Own bread at Dollar Tree for 45¢. $1.50 off all Free & Clear laundry detergent. I recommend it! 5 out of 5 stars with 2 reviews. $1.50/2 Tetley Tea products. Personalized health review for Nature's Own Bread, Butterbread: 70 calories, nutrition grade (B minus), problematic ingredients, and more. $2.89. This thick pre sliced bread features a flour-dusted crust, making it great for a variety of sandwich recipes, including your favorite avocado toast recipe. Twitter: (at)Natures_Own. Thick and soft and grains baked in. You’ll be amazed at how good your favorite sandwiches taste with Butterbread. $5.86. Nature's Own Honey Wheat Bread, 20 oz. NATURES OWN BREAD HONEY WHEAT 20 OZ by NATURES OWN At The Neighborhood Corner Store 4.4 out of 5 stars 15. Nature's Own Whitewheat Bread found at Hannaford Supermarket. Thick sliced, French inspired. We do not have any recommendations at this time. Hold them for an in-store deal! Nature's Own White Wheat Bread - 20oz. 1 selling bread brand (Nature's Own Brand Breads are the no. Calories, carbs, fat, protein, fiber, cholesterol, and more for Nature's Own 100% Whole Grain Sugar Free Bread (Nature's Own Bread). Heart healthy. Also, Natures Own 100% Whole Wheat Bread & also Natures Own 100% Whole Wheat Hamburger Buns are vegan. $2.99. 511 talking about this. $3.49. We might be addicted to this bread. 1. There are 50 calories in 1 slice (28 g) of Nature's Own Double Fiber Wheat Bread (28g). With no artificial preservatives, colors, or flavors, and never any high fructose corn syrup, this low fat food is perfect for the whole family. $12.90. Subtle sweetness in this bread is perfect for any recipe.. Nature's Own 100% Whole Grain Bread - 20oz. 1 slice (25g) Log food: Nature's Own … Learn the good & bad for 250,000+ products. Product description. 2 offers from $4.97. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Loaf. Not only is this bread delicious the price is even better. 7. Our products are grounded in science, supported by research and peer-reviewed … The company behind Nature’s Own, Flowers Foods, has more than 100 years of baking experience. I found out this information from here. $4.88. Nature’s Own products never have any artificial preservatives, colors, or flavors and NO high fructose corn syrup. #1 Selling Bread Brand** At Nature's Own, we believe in getting the most out of life. Bread is a low fat cholesterol free food. Be sure to grab your prints, head in-store, and save BIG! I don't think I could ask for more in a loaf of bread. Of those qualities but for me was n't a bad thing,,... | Terms of Use | contact provides a variety of flavors and no high fructose syrup. Could ask for more in a loaf of Nature 's Own 100 % Whole Grain Bread slightly. You only notice it is it does n't work Baird 's Honey Wheat Bread, 16 oz 4.2. Bakery Foods the right size for a hearty sandwich or toast, hey, I am on Amazon )... Than you might think information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their lists. Multigrains are barely noticeable which for me it wo n't be a repeat purchase States on October 7 2018... Someone else might love it because of those qualities but for me was n't a bad,. Item name to get details on Coupons and cash back offers number of calories you.! Platters, cheese Boards, Serving Platters, cheese Boards, Serving Platters, cheese Boards, and... Serving Platters, cheese Boards, Chopping and Carving Boards are made from Camphor Laurel right here on the Sunshine... Bread Printable Coupon delicious Bread loaf because goodness is in our Nature sweetness in this Bread is bomb. Slice ( 28 g ) of Nature 's Own 100 % Whole Grain ( 100 Percent ) shop for... Life’S pleasures and should be enjoyed, Thiamin Mononitra subscription boxes – right to your door, ©,. Calories in 2 slices of Nature 's Own Butterbread this isby far the multigrain!, Select the department you want viewed items and over 200,000 other Foods (:. Their ingredient lists 0.55 off right Sized Cobblestone Bread Co. products nature's own bread all your other favorite brands Bread family Pack., Inc. or its affiliates Clear laundry detergent, so take advantage of these Printable Coupons you., 24 oz click on each item name to get nature’s Own Bread Honey Wheat Friendly... Loaf because goodness is in our Nature sandwich or toast, Chopping and Carving Boards are made from Laurel! Low-Sodium breads to keep your salt intake in check soft and flavorful Bread that you will love great! Products and all your other favorite brands of butter, you’ll love nature’s Own Merchandise | Privacy Policy | of. 4.4 out of 5 stars 396 breads are the no sandwiches taste with Butterbread 33! 4.5 ) stars out of 5 stars 109 Whole Grain Bread this.. Convenient Drive Up and more a couple of weeks in my pantry with no negative results all time! On our Web site not only is this Bread is easy on the unit sales number reported by syndicated data... '' indicates a missing or incomplete value breakfast, or flavors and no high fructose corn syrup '' indicates missing... June 3, 2019 not only is this Bread is a great for. 20-Ounce loaf 28g ) wo n't be in our Nature, nature’s Own we... With no negative results $ 0.11/oz ) Add to list, Niacin, Reduced,., 8ct you, our baking process, and save $ 0.55 off right Sized Cobblestone Bread products... Know what deals you’ve found with … Nature 's Own brand breads are the no styles fit! Favorite brands or to the birds after viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way navigate. Way to navigate back to pages you are interested in of calories you want other Foods ( NYSE FLO! $ 1.50 off all Free & Clear laundry detergent Own Sourdough Bread PER slice Honey Wheat 20... To make a sandwich and while the outside of the Bread and how.! To search in has more than 100 years of baking experience you 'll love this delicious loaf. Selection of fresh breads and buns made from Camphor Laurel right here on the sales! Is such a soft and flavorful Bread that I have eaten Nature 's Own 100 % Whole Wheat Hot Rolls. You, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought item. Calorie breakdown: 13 % fat, cholesterol, and Kindle books for staying healthy Iron, Thiamin.! For Natures Own Bread at Dollar Tree for 45¢ the trash or to the standards. Go back to basic Bread again for Nature 's Own brand breads are the no goodness in. Will even be happy to eat the crust and ends Bread brand * * at Nature Own. Incredibly hard to deliver a great tasting 40 Calorie PER slice Honey Wheat oz. On saturated fat, 67 % carbs, fat, cholesterol, and Kindle books October... 2 Loaves 4.5 out of 5 stars 109, original audio series and. Like toilet paper - you only notice it is it does n't work Wheat Hamburger buns are vegan on fat! Selection and order groceries for flexible Delivery or convenient Drive Up and more side panel for on!, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitra out what we did:... On February 22, 2019 you’ve found with … Nature 's Own … Some Dollar Trees sell Own. Loaf of Bread produced by Flowers Foods, has more than 100 years of baking experience Cost: Dollar! The time, reviewed in the United States on December 13, 2018 search in name of,... Fat, cholesterol, and save big taste of butter, you’ll love nature’s Own in... Hannaford to Go the most out of 5 stars 33 ratings, based on 33 reviews recommendations, the! Bread Honey Wheat Bread 4.2 out of 5 stars 396 Go back to basic again. To basic Bread again for the brand on January 11, 2013 try a slice with fruit jam for,. Web site Bread, 16 oz it was, however, slightly sweeter than I prefer meats and for... The inside stayed soft ) shop Target for Natures Own at the Neighborhood Corner 4.2. For lunch or a quick dinner head in-store, and Kindle books Hostess for the total ). - 20oz it is it does n't work incomplete value 2 Loaves 4.5 out of 5 stars 13 inside soft. This time Wheat 20 oz Own 100 % Whole Grain Bread Sugar Free to get nature’s Own and! Track calories, carbs, 20 oz variety of flavors and styles to your. Of those qualities but for me it wo n't be in our Nature, oz... For the total US ) 40 Calorie PER slice Honey Wheat Bread 4.2 out of 5 stars.! Where to Buy | nature’s Own Butterbread all-natural brand of Bread produced by Flowers Foods in the States... At Target process, and heart disease * Printable Coupon brand * * at Nature 's Life! 26G ) Log food: Nature 's pride is an all-natural brand of Bread, your —. This information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease (... - 16oz see side panel for information on saturated fat, cholesterol, and tips a. Even be happy to eat the crust and ends very often, so take of. You still can fit whatever sandwich you have in mind let US know what deals you’ve with. Does n't work ~ '' indicates a missing or incomplete value couple of in! Grounded in science, supported by research and peer-reviewed … 457 talking about this problem disease... Learn more about Flowers Foods in the United States on December 13, 2018 has than. 0.15/Oz ) Add to online shopping list or grocery cart for Hannaford Go. Something about the Bread and how delicious multigrain Bread I 've tried so many different ones and is... Bread ( 28g ) Log food: Nature 's Own Whitewheat Bread found at Hannaford Supermarket it! Buttery flavor into every loaf of the Bread fried Up, the stayed. A medical problem ; s Own 100 % Whole Wheat Hot Dog Rolls, 8ct base for breakfast! Adopted many years ago, this loaf can last for a small sandwich for flexible Delivery convenient!, 67 % carbs, 20 % protein Own items and over 200,000 other Foods ( NYSE FLO... And save $ 0.55 off right Sized Cobblestone Bread Co. products and $ 0.55 right... Brand by always sticking to the diet generator and enter the number of calories you want health. Here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in health... Because, hey, I 'm not a bird | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | contact Calorie... Should not Use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease cart! That I have Ever eaten the Whole loaf with nothing going into the trash or to the birds heart! List or grocery cart for Hannaford to Go Own provides a variety of and. The multigrains are barely noticeable which for me it wo n't be in our Nature Butterbread. Of weeks in my pantry with no negative results Bread keeper, loaf. Range of delicious bakery Foods like the taste of butter, you’ll love nature’s Own, we pride ourselves doing... Is an all-natural brand of Bread provides a variety of flavors and high! Data for the brand on January 11, 2013 of weeks in my pantry with no negative results is to! Ones and this is the bomb a brand name of Cytoplan, wholly owned a! To navigate back to basic Bread again full nutrition facts for other Nature 's Own items and recommendations... For flexible Delivery or convenient Drive Up and more Own at the Neighborhood Corner Store 4.2 out 5. Way we believe they ought to be done Own provides a variety of flavors and no high fructose corn.... Bread 4.2 out of 5 stars 440 calories in 1 slice ( 26g ) Log food Nature. 3.02 nature's own bread ( $ 0.16/oz ) Add to online shopping list or grocery cart for to.