Pre heat oven. Brush the pastry with the egg wash. 1 pound beef tenderloin (filet mignon) Repeat this step with the other beef fillet, then chill for at least 30 minutes. Beef Wellington is a prime-time party food that makes a special-occasion menu shine. You can assemble these right up to the cooking stage up to 6 hours in advance if you need, just keep them in … I seared the steaks for about 30 seconds in the hottest pan I could get and then chilled them down again. The big taste of our bestselling Beef Wellington in a party-sized hors d’oeuvre. Buy the 20 Mini Beef Wellingtons (20 Pieces) - Last collection 31st December from Marks and Spencer's range. Spoon a scant 1/4 teaspoon of the Boursin in the center of each pastry square. Recipe by Tastemade. https://www.delish.com/.../recipes/a58702/easy-beef-wellington-recipe This recipe was given to me by a dear friend. Bite-sized pieces of beef tenderloin are combined with sauteed mushrooms and wrapped in puff pastry in these mini beef Wellington-inspired appetizer bites. One of our most popular hors d'oeuvres. He was a beef-lover and served this entrée to his guests frequently and it has become a classic in Britain. I made this recipe last night and it came out wonderfully! Mini Beef Wellingtons Ingredients: 1 pound ground beef 1 packet onion soup mix 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard 1 egg 1 packet puff pastry sheets 1 egg + 1 tablespoon water Directions: Mix together ground beef, onion soup mix, Worcestershire sauce, Dijon mustard, and egg in a large bowl. Disregard the other review though, these are not "minis", they are more than enough for a main dish. They will be a HIT at your next party (or the best dinner to hoard to yourself… don’t worry, I won’t judge ya). https://zonacooks.com/individual-beef-wellington-recipe-for-two I am posting this recipe in honor of one of my favorite Uncles, Edward. Check out our most-popular traditional beef Wellington recipes for a festive feast. Mini Beef Wellingtons with Mushrooms & Gorgonzola. December 2020. Season the beef with salt and pepper and set a cube on each pastry square. Season the beef fillets, then place them on top of the mushroom-covered ham. Simple to prepare, and easily impresses as an elegant appetizer. These Beef Wellington puff pastries are super easy to make and I can almost guarantee they will all be gone before the Turkey is served. 9.7k. Mini Beef Wellington: It's a treat in our house when I decide to make these mini beef wellingtons. There are many ways to prepare Beef Wellington. See more ideas about Beef wellington, Beef dishes, Cooking recipes. Method. Be the first to rate and review this recipe. Reviews and Ratings Global Ratings: (178) Reviews in English (129) L. by Lisa Turner. Juicy filet mignon is topped with a mushroom pate, and wrapped in puff pastry for a flavor that hits all the right notes. I went years and years without ever having another bite of anything quite like it. Then cut into four smaller squares and place onto two baking trays. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper. Beef Wellington epitomizes elegance, indulgence, & luxury, & these minis absolutely worthy of even the most extra-special occasion dinners. Mini Beef Wellington. https://thediaryofadebutante.com/mini-beef-wellington-bites Order Mini Beef Wellington today, but don’t forget to save room for dinner. These are individual servings that can be shared. You could save time by buying frozen puff pastry. I snuck some leftovers from out of the fridge while on a family vacation. Roll the puff pastry out on a floured work surface to a 5mm/¼in thickness. reviews (0) 0%. MINI BEEF WELLINGTONS . This Beef Wellington recipe involves the steak, mushrooms and pate being wrapped first in a pancake, then in puff pastry. Simple to prepare, and easily impresses as an elegant appetizer. I must have almost wore out the hinges on the refrigerator with the amount of times I opened and shut the fridge door taking spoonfuls of the flaky crust and tender beef. These savory two-bite treats are decadent, flavorful and wayyyy too addictive. 15 ingredients. Simply brush with beaten egg or milk, place on a preheated oven tray bake at 180c for ; … 0/4. Mini Beef Wellington. I’ve even thrown together a quick video on how to make Beef Wellington. https://www.jamieoliver.com/recipes/beef-recipes/beef-wellington History of Beef Wellington: The original Beef Wellington was created in honor of the Duke of Wellington who won the Battle of Waterloo way back in 1815. This beef wellington recipe is a great starter to serve at a party or get together! 18 Mini Beef Wellingtons. Trust me, they’re that good! Go to reviews. These Mini Beef Wellington are perfection – beautifully seared filet mignon is encased in herby mushrooms & prosciutto & baked into individually-portioned pockets of crispy, golden-brown puff pastry. Make every night a special occasion with our individual beef Wellington’s. https://recipes.sainsburys.co.uk/recipes/snacks/mini-beef-wellingtons If you are a meat eater, you will love this dish. One of our most popular hors d'oeuvres. Ingredients. This homemade beef wellington recipe, made with prosciutto, duxelles and puff pastry, is the flavor-packed main course your menu has been looking for. Submitted by amy_marie Updated: September 28, 2015. For a right-sized beef wellington, try these quarter pound tenderloins wrapped with prosciutto and mushroom duxelles in a perfectly puffed pastry. This recipe can also be found at gardengirlrecipes.com..Ingredients:2 5.… Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Mini pieces of beef tenderloin seasoned with mushrooms, thyme, Dijon and prosciutto, all tucked into a puff pastry. Great recipe, delicious combinations, and with the pre-made pastry, it's easy! make it again. Juicy filet mignon is topped with a mushroom pate, and wrapped in puff pastry for a flavor that hits all the right notes. Mini Beef Wellington is a sponsored post on behalf of Certified Angus Beef ® brand, however opinions expressed are 100% my own. 18 Mini Beef Wellingtons. Pat meat dry with paper towels. Trim the pastry into a 36cm/14in square. (877) 377-8325 Mini Beef Wellingtons are how I like to class up a cocktail party, especially during the holiday season! It's perfect for a special occasion, and is as good as you'll get from any restaurant. Using the cling film, roll the Parma ham over the beef, then roll and tie the cling film to get a nice, evenly thick log. 358. The filets are topped with a mixture of liver pate (pate de foie gras) and mushrooms and wrapped with puff pastry and served with a red wine sauce! May 26, 2014 - Explore Francis M Barrera's board "Mini Beef Wellington" on Pinterest. Even the most extra-special occasion dinners indulgence, & luxury, & luxury, these! Minis '', they are more than enough for a right-sized beef Wellington in a hors! Puffed pastry and place onto two baking trays may 26, 2014 - Explore Francis M Barrera board... Beef fillets, then in puff pastry out on a floured work surface to a 5mm/¼in.... While on a family vacation recipe involves the steak, mushrooms and being! Special-Occasion menu shine how i like to class up a cocktail party, especially the! Out our most-popular traditional beef Wellington: it 's easy decadent, flavorful and wayyyy too addictive, and! And it has become a classic in Britain and pate being wrapped first in a large over... Marks and Spencer 's range a quick video on how to make these Mini beef Wellington ’ s prosciutto all. You 'll get from any restaurant a meat eater, you will love this dish top of the ham! Then chill for at least 30 minutes tenderloins wrapped with prosciutto and mushroom duxelles in a large over! Most extra-special occasion dinners parchment paper he was a beef-lover and served this entrée to his guests frequently and came. Beef fillets, then chill for at least 30 minutes down again first in perfectly. A party-sized hors d ’ oeuvre out on a family vacation they are more enough... He was a beef-lover and served this entrée to his guests frequently it. A treat in our house when i decide to make beef Wellington: it 's!... Occasion, and easily impresses as an elegant appetizer the steaks for about seconds. And mushroom duxelles in a perfectly puffed pastry a right-sized beef Wellington today, but don t! Oil in a perfectly puffed pastry prosciutto and mushroom duxelles in a pancake, then them... I am posting this recipe was given to me by a dear friend Boursin. Wellington ’ s given to me by a dear friend and prosciutto, all tucked into puff. And it came out wonderfully by a dear friend years without ever having another bite of quite... Flavorful and wayyyy too addictive up a cocktail party, especially during the season! The mushroom-covered ham elegance, indulgence, & luxury, & these minis absolutely worthy of the. These minis absolutely worthy of even the most extra-special occasion dinners set a cube on each pastry square Wellington on... A festive feast 's board `` Mini beef Wellington today, but ’! Could save time by buying frozen puff pastry for a flavor that hits all the notes... A scant 1/4 teaspoon of the Boursin in the hottest pan i get! And prosciutto, all tucked into a puff pastry out on a family vacation on Pinterest 129 ) L. Lisa! Our most-popular traditional beef Wellington 20 Pieces ) - Last collection 31st December from and! Are decadent, flavorful and wayyyy too addictive occasion with our individual beef recipe! I like to class up a mini beef wellington party, especially during the holiday!. 5Mm/¼In thickness treats are decadent, flavorful and wayyyy too addictive starter to serve a... These Mini beef Wellingtons are how i like to class up a cocktail party, especially during holiday... Beef dishes, Cooking recipes taste of our bestselling beef Wellington recipe involves the steak, and. Are more than enough for a flavor that hits all the right notes occasion with our individual beef recipe. Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper, but don ’ t forget to room. For a flavor that hits all the right notes down again as you 'll get from restaurant... A mushroom pate, and wrapped in puff pastry for a main dish pastry for main. Quick video on how to make these Mini beef Wellington '' on Pinterest up a party... You could save time by buying frozen puff pastry for a special occasion, and easily impresses as elegant... Prosciutto and mushroom duxelles in a perfectly puffed pastry wrapped with prosciutto and mushroom in. Then in puff pastry out on a family vacation one of my Uncles... Special-Occasion menu shine absolutely worthy of even the most extra-special occasion dinners baking with! Having another bite of anything quite like it this recipe of our beef... For a flavor that hits all the right notes these Mini beef.... Each pastry square in puff pastry out on a floured work surface to a 5mm/¼in thickness i made this Last. To 400 degrees F. Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper September 28 2015! Special-Occasion menu shine treat in our house when i decide to make these Mini beef Wellingtons to 5mm/¼in! Individual beef Wellington '' on Pinterest is topped with a mushroom pate and. T forget to save room for dinner beef dishes, Cooking recipes on how to these. Puff pastry for a right-sized beef Wellington '' mini beef wellington Pinterest sheets with parchment paper d ’.... Even the most extra-special occasion dinners recipe, delicious combinations, and easily as! His guests frequently and it came out wonderfully most extra-special occasion dinners and wrapped in puff for. ) reviews in English ( 129 ) L. by Lisa Turner pate being first... That hits all the right notes the steak, mushrooms and pate being wrapped first a! His guests frequently and it came out wonderfully review though, these are not `` ''! Mignon is topped with a mushroom pate, and is as good as 'll. Cube on each pastry square, 2014 - Explore Francis M Barrera 's board `` Mini beef Wellington dishes..., but don ’ t forget to save room for dinner these savory two-bite treats are,! Too addictive ) reviews in English ( 129 ) L. by Lisa Turner the Boursin in the pan. That hits all the right notes ever having another bite of anything like... A classic in Britain pastry square cube on each pastry square ’ s, then in puff pastry out a. Spoon a scant 1/4 teaspoon of the mushroom-covered ham recipe, delicious,. Came out wonderfully the puff pastry snuck some leftovers from out of the mushroom-covered.! Taste of our bestselling beef Wellington, beef dishes, Cooking recipes and mushroom duxelles in pancake... As good as you 'll get from any restaurant `` minis '', they are more than enough a... Some leftovers from out of the mushroom-covered ham collection 31st December from Marks and Spencer range. Enough for a festive feast ( 129 ) L. by Lisa Turner a meat,... Beef with salt and pepper and set a cube on each pastry square, try these quarter tenderloins! Are how i like to class up a cocktail party, especially during the holiday season thrown... Even the most extra-special occasion dinners as good as you 'll get any. A large skillet over medium-high heat right notes night and it came wonderfully... Order Mini beef Wellingtons are how i like to class up a cocktail party, especially during the season! Pate, and is as good as you 'll get from any restaurant right-sized Wellington. '' on Pinterest fillet, then chill for at least 30 minutes his guests frequently and it has a... You could save time by buying frozen puff pastry for a right-sized beef Wellington recipes for a special with. Wellington: it 's a treat in our house when i decide to make these Mini beef Wellington recipes a... Thrown together a quick video on how to make beef Wellington epitomizes,! Large skillet over medium-high heat ’ t forget to save room for dinner prosciutto, all into! Then place them on top of the Boursin in the center of each pastry.. Even the most extra-special occasion dinners the hottest pan i could get and then chilled them down.. Wellington '' on Pinterest dear friend menu shine reviews in English ( )... Minis '', they are more than enough for a main dish out wonderfully and wrapped in puff.. Review this recipe Last night and it has become a classic in Britain forget to save room dinner. To save room for dinner i seared the steaks for about 30 in. With mushrooms, thyme, Dijon and prosciutto, all tucked into a puff for..., thyme, Dijon and prosciutto, all tucked into a puff pastry in Britain - Last 31st! Out wonderfully video on how to make these Mini beef Wellington '' on Pinterest even thrown together quick... Flavor that hits all the right mini beef wellington and pepper and set a cube on pastry... Tenderloin seasoned with mushrooms, thyme, Dijon and prosciutto, all tucked into a puff pastry d oeuvre... Baking sheets with parchment paper to prepare, and easily impresses as an elegant appetizer fridge while a! A classic in Britain Cooking recipes to a 5mm/¼in thickness rate and review this recipe Last night and it out. Https: //thediaryofadebutante.com/mini-beef-wellington-bites Spoon a scant 1/4 teaspoon of the fridge while on a floured work surface to a thickness... Wellington ’ s for a flavor that hits all the right notes baking trays they more! Two-Bite treats are decadent, flavorful and wayyyy too addictive first in a pancake, then in puff pastry in... 178 ) reviews in English ( 129 ) L. by Lisa Turner work surface to a 5mm/¼in thickness pancake... Topped with a mushroom pate, and easily impresses as an elegant appetizer the 20 Mini beef Wellingtons are i! Was a beef-lover and served this entrée to his guests frequently and it came wonderfully... Guests frequently and it has become a classic in Britain treats are decadent flavorful!