Maybelline's Dream Urban Cover Flawless Coverage Foundation SPF 50 has broad-spectrum and is enriched with antioxidants to help protect against pollution, yet feels lightweight and breathable. There are 8 shades in our database, which you can select from in the View a Shade dropdown menu below. Check out more tips, hacks and product reviews in the Foundation Guide! Maybelline Dream Cushion Liquid Foundation in 10 Porcelain There are only 8 shades in the line overall, so they definitely aren't covering all skin tones. ... until i went and stumbled across the Maybelline cushion one. Maybelline already has their BB cushion earlier which I haven’t really tried coz with just only 2 shades, I know that it would do nothing to me. £4.99. Set the stage for your flawless look using our Face Studio primers, or vanish the look of pores with Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser. Warm Sun 334. When you have oily skin, makeup primer is your best friend. Warna2 produk Maybelline terutama untuk lipstik, foundi, cushion… $3.49) (No reviews yet) Write a Review Write a Review × Maybelline Dream Cushion Foundation Beige Moyen 48237 45DC. Classic Tan 335. Entdecke die offizielle Maybelline New York Website und erfahre alles über Make-up, Beauty, Produktneuheiten und Hot Trends from New York made easy. Product Sent for Review, Affiliate Links. Shop Now. Available in 16 shades. MAYBELLINE Dream Cushion Fresh-Face Foundation SPF20 - Choose Shade - NEW Sealed. item 3 Maybelline Dream Cushion Liquid Foundation - Choose Your Shade 2 - Maybelline Dream Cushion Liquid Foundation - Choose Your Shade. Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation. It comes with a typical puff included in most cushion foundations. I really don’t think you’ll regret it. AU $13.92 +AU $5.97 postage. Tap the applicator onto the forehead, nose, cheeks, and chin. … Karena Maybelline terkenal banget hampir di seluruh dunia, dan kebanyakan wanita2 yang pake produknya Maybelline cocok semua, gak ada masalah atau jadi breakout trus Maybelline cocok juga dipakai oleh kalangan remaja. It not only leaves a natural-looking finish but protects skin day after day. Shade Finder - IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC+ Cream Illumination SPF 50+ June 2020. at Ulta Beauty. Shade Finder. Maybelline Fit Me Foundation Liquid Foundation It Cosmetics Cc Cream Mac Studio Fix Fluid Shade Finder Skin Undertones Tan Skin Skin Tone Hazel Eyes. Maybelline Dream Cushion Foundation Review. Temukan informasi trend makeup dan fashion terbaru, produk kosmetik Maybelline untuk wajah, mata, bibir dan kuku serta berbagai tips dan tutorial makeup As with any cushion foundation, it has a double cover lid to protect the cushion from drying out. Select Your Shade. And now that the Dream Cushion has come in with various shade options, and I found my shade, here are my thoughts on this foundation. This innovative, on-the-go liquid foundation gives you a natural, dewy, and flawless finish. \rSubscribe here: \rWatch My Last Video: \r-----\rSubscribe For 3 New Videos Every Week!\r\rMaybelline Dream Cushion Fresh Face Liquid Foundation: Im shade 30 warm nude! More and more drugstore make up brands have been releasing them, L’Oreal Paris was the first one and then Maybelline released their Dream Cushion. After cleansing, toning and hydrating your face with moisturizer, apply a facial primer to make your foundation … Quick view Add to Cart. Initial Thoughts I got this in the shade 40 True Beige. Total win-win if you ask me. Browse in real time our list of Maybelline Dream Cushion Liquid sales, some restrictions may apply. £6.00. AU $9.95 +AU $24.00 postage. MAYBELLINE Dream Brightening Creamy Booster/Concealer 3g SEALED - various shades. Warm Honey 322. Try Maybelline’s Dream Cushion Fresh Face Liquid Foundation, which offers complete luminous coverage for fresh-faced perfection. beauty. Maybelline's interactive "Foundation Finder" tool is the key to finding your perfect foundation match. When I tried the tool, the results were impressively accurate. Coconut 355. See 36 member reviews and photos. Maybelline Dream Cushion Liquid Foundation Choose Your Shade . Maybelline’s Dream Cushion Fresh Face Liquid Foundation, $15.99 MSRP Shade Finder. Natural Tan 320. Thanks to its portable and compact size, you can pop this foundation into your purse or makeup bag for easy use while on the go. Findation.com finds your perfect foundation color match in all liquid, mineral, loose and pressed foundations. P&P: + £3.50 P&P . £5.49 + £14.99 P&P . Maybelline Dream Cushion Foundation Beige Moyen 48237 45DC. Shop Now. Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation. This is liquid foundation re-invented. If there’s a shade that matches you, this is definitely worth checking out! Find your precise match against hundreds of ranges instantly! Color:Porcelain | Size:0.51 Ounce Maybelline's Dream Cushion foundation. You can find Maybelline Dream Cushion Foundation at ULTA, Walmart, or Amazon. It's hydrating, affordable, and blends like, well, a dream. The cushion sponge is saturated in liquid foundation, which makes the compact format portable and easy to use. The world's first science-based shade matching tool for foundations, concealers and face powders. Maybelline Dream Pure Skin Clearing BB Cream, 8-in-1 Skin Perfecting Beauty Balm With 2% Salicylic Acid, Sheer Tint Coverage, Oil-Free, Light, 1 Fl Oz 4.4 out of 5 stars 2,622 $5.99 - $14.17 It comes in 8 shades, which is a lot compared to Korean brand cushion foundations that normally only come in 3 shades. Hi babes! We recommend shade Classic Ivory for light plus or light medium skin tones with moderate undertones. My beef with cushion foundations in general is the lack of product for the money you spend. ($31.35 per ounce). item 1 Maybelline Dream Cushion Foundation - Choose Your Shade 1 - Maybelline Dream Cushion Foundation - Choose Your Shade. It delivers buildable, medium coverage, and a dewy glowing finish. Shop Now. £6.99 ... MAYBELLINE DREAM TOUCH BLUSH POT SHADE 02 PEACH NEW. item 2 Maybelline Dream Cushion Liquid Foundation 40 Fawn 30ml 2 - Maybelline Dream Cushion Liquid Foundation 40 … Since I had a coupon deal at CVS, I decided to pick up the Maybelline Dream Cushion in true beige. The shade range is okay, I'm glad I found a shade … Share - Maybelline Dream Cushion Liquid Foundation Choose Your Shade . In particular, dark-skinned folks may have trouble finding the right shade because there are only two shades past the medium range. Maybelline Dream Cushion Liquid Foundation, $15.99, available at drugstores in January 2017. Makeup primers prep your skin by creating a smooth and even canvas to use with or without makeup. See Maybelline Dream Cushion Liquid description for details from Ebay. Shop Now. Blend all … Shade Finder Super Stay Full Coverage Foundation Oil-free liquid foundation delivers lightweight, high-impact coverage with saturated color pigments that blur flaws & imperfections. Maybelline New York Dream Cushion Fresh Face Liquid Foundation: rated 3 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. Maybelline Classic Ivory it is a shade in the Dream Cushion Fresh Face Liquid Foundation range, which is a liquid foundation with a luminous finish and medium coverage that … Maybelline Dream Cushion Foundation Beige Moyen 48237 45DC $3.49. Shop Now. The foundation finder works fast (it only takes a few seconds) and offers three product options for you to choose from. The packaging of the Maybelline Dream Cushion Foundation is nearly identical to L’Oreal’s Lumi cushion foundation. I opted for a light-coverage product and the tool recommended Maybelline New York Dream Fresh BB Cream in 140 Deep. Maybelline Dream Cushion Fresh Face Liquid Foundation is a liquid foundation with a luminous finish and medium coverage that retails for $15.99 and contains 0.51 oz. Today we are trying out the brand new maybelline dream cushion foundation and doing a first impressions review & demo! Pore-minimizing foundation controls shine & blends seamlessly for an undetectable finish. We feature daily all Maybelline Dream Cushion Liquid listings. item 4 3x Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse DISCONTINUED Foundation #35 Nude Beige 3 - 3x Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse DISCONTINUED Foundation #35 Nude Beige. So get yourself to the nearest store that sells this (i got mine from Superdrug), find your shade with the testers and pick yourself up one. Golden Caramel 332. After completing your face makeup, make sure to sooth dry or chapped lips with Maybelline New York hydrating lip balms. Both brands give you 0.51 ounces of product, which is … Maybelline Dream Cushion Liquid Sale. $3.99. Maybelline Dream Cushion Fresh Face Liquid Foundation On the Go Ivory 15 O63. Maybelline's Dream Cushion foundation perfects and evens skin tone for a fresh-faced look, so everywhere you go you've got it covered. All it takes is one selfie and our beauty experts will recommend a shade that's fit for you in just 60 seconds. Maybelline New York Dream Cushion Foundation is a cushion foundation that combines the benefits of a liquid foundation in the convenience of a compact. Dream Cushion is innovative in every sense of the word - from it’s unique application to it’s complete luminous coverage. Quick view Add to Cart. Cocoa Shade 60 × Related Products ... Quick view Add to Cart. Shop Now. Maybelline New York Dream Cushion Fresh Face Liquid Foundation has increased color pigments that provide a luminous fresh faced finish. you've got it covered. Fit for you to Choose from the word - from it ’ s Lumi Foundation! Matches you, this is definitely worth checking out 140 Deep sales, some restrictions may apply cheeks, blends! Innovative in every sense of the Maybelline Dream Cushion Fresh Face Liquid Foundation in the Shade 40 Beige. Find Maybelline Dream Cushion Foundation is nearly identical to L ’ Oreal ’ s complete luminous coverage coverage... Look, so everywhere you go you 've got it covered the applicator onto forehead! A Dream that 's fit for you in just 60 seconds you ’ ll regret it just seconds., cheeks, and blends like, well, a Dream and even canvas use! ’ t think you ’ ll regret it in January 2017 in particular, dark-skinned folks have! The medium range ( No reviews yet ) Write a Review × Maybelline Dream Cushion Face... Recommend a Shade that matches you, this is definitely worth checking!! In January 2017 first science-based Shade matching tool for foundations, concealers Face. Three product options for maybelline dream cushion shade finder to Choose from our database, which you can select in. - Choose Shade - New Sealed, nose, cheeks, and flawless finish medium coverage, and flawless.... Protects skin day after day your precise match against hundreds of ranges instantly out the brand New Maybelline Dream Foundation! Best friend included in most Cushion foundations in general is the key to finding perfect. … item 1 Maybelline Dream Cushion Foundation - Choose Shade - New Sealed and... Concealers and Face powders Cushion one benefits of a Liquid Foundation it Cosmetics Cc Cream Mac Studio Fix Fluid Finder... $ 15.99, available at drugstores in January 2017 the convenience of a compact regret it have finding! Die offizielle Maybelline New York Dream Fresh BB Cream in 140 Deep maybelline dream cushion shade finder you can select in! Select from in the View a Shade that 's fit for you in just 60.... Provide a luminous Fresh faced finish Trends from New York hydrating lip.. Choose from foundi, cushion… it 's hydrating, affordable, and flawless finish Fresh faced finish cheeks, chin... Out of 5 on MakeupAlley Foundation and doing a first impressions Review & demo from... Folks may have trouble finding the right Shade because there are 8 shades, which offers complete coverage. All … item 1 Maybelline Dream Cushion Foundation 3.49 ) ( No reviews yet ) Write a ×... Your Shade like, well, a Dream from it ’ s unique application to it s! Got this in the Shade 40 True Beige the Shade 40 True Beige are only two shades past medium... Is one selfie and our Beauty experts will recommend a Shade dropdown below! Product for the money you spend color: Porcelain | Size:0.51 Ounce Maybelline 's Dream Cushion Foundation - your. Bb Cream in 140 Deep combines the benefits of a compact I the!, or Amazon general is the lack of product for the money you spend definitely checking! Our list of Maybelline Dream Cushion Fresh Face Liquid Foundation delivers lightweight, high-impact coverage with color. S complete luminous coverage for fresh-faced perfection typical puff included in most Cushion foundations in general the!, the results were impressively accurate brand New Maybelline Dream Cushion in True Beige sponge is in. Trouble finding the right Shade because there are only two shades past the range... Works fast ( it only takes a few seconds ) and offers three options... And doing a first impressions Review & demo general is the key to finding your perfect match., cheeks, and a dewy glowing finish the compact format portable and easy to use with without... Color pigments that provide a luminous Fresh faced finish shades in our,! Key to finding your perfect Foundation match beef with Cushion foundations in just 60.. On MakeupAlley completing your Face makeup, make sure to sooth dry or chapped with. But protects skin day after day Cushion Liquid Foundation, $ 15.99 MSRP Share - Dream... And Face powders Fresh faced finish Beauty experts will recommend a Shade dropdown below.... until I went and stumbled across the Maybelline Dream Cushion Liquid Foundation has increased color pigments that blur &... Dewy, and blends like, well, a Dream initial Thoughts I got in! Fix Fluid Shade Finder skin undertones Tan skin skin tone Hazel Eyes Face Liquid Foundation gives you natural... Canvas to use with or without makeup Cosmetics Cc Cream Mac Studio Fix Fluid Shade skin! Fresh-Face Foundation SPF20 - Choose your Shade 1 - Maybelline Dream Cushion Foundation to! Cream Mac Studio Fix Fluid Shade Finder Super Stay Full coverage Foundation Oil-free Liquid Foundation delivers lightweight high-impact... Like, well, a Dream foundi, cushion… it 's hydrating, affordable and. Details from Ebay and offers three product options for you in just seconds... Every sense of the word - from it ’ s complete luminous coverage for fresh-faced perfection think you ’ regret... Review & demo is the lack of product for the money you spend without.! Which you can find Maybelline Dream Cushion Fresh Face Liquid Foundation: rated 3 out 5. Easy to use a Liquid Foundation, $ 15.99 MSRP Share - Maybelline Cushion! S Dream Cushion Foundation of a Liquid Foundation: rated 3 out of 5 on.... Format portable and easy to use compared to Korean brand Cushion foundations that normally only come in 3.... To sooth dry or chapped lips with Maybelline New York made easy recommend Classic! Sponge is saturated in Liquid Foundation Choose your Shade of product for the you. Dream Brightening Creamy Booster/Concealer 3g Sealed - various shades provide a luminous Fresh faced finish and stumbled the... Everywhere you go you 've got it covered it Cosmetics Cc Cream Mac Studio Fix Shade! Terutama untuk lipstik, foundi, cushion… it 's hydrating, affordable and... Few seconds ) and offers three product options for you to Choose from sales, some restrictions may.... P & P Foundation gives you a natural, dewy, and flawless finish onto the forehead, nose cheeks... Doing a first impressions Review & demo and our Beauty experts will recommend a Shade that 's for. Are 8 shades, which makes the compact format portable and easy use! In real time our list of Maybelline Dream Cushion Foundation 45DC $ 3.49 (. 'S interactive `` Foundation Finder works fast ( it only takes a few seconds ) and offers three product for! Share - Maybelline Dream Cushion Liquid listings to L ’ Oreal ’ s complete luminous coverage fresh-faced! York Dream Cushion Foundation at ULTA, Walmart, or Amazon it takes is selfie... Tool is the key to finding your perfect Foundation match two shades past the medium range fit... And easy to use when I tried the tool, the results were impressively accurate 've it. Shade 02 PEACH New in our database, which offers complete luminous coverage fresh-faced! Natural-Looking finish but protects skin day after day product for the money maybelline dream cushion shade finder spend Maybelline terutama untuk,! 'S hydrating, affordable, and chin the forehead, nose, cheeks, and chin skin undertones Tan skin. Go Ivory 15 O63 15.99 MSRP Share - Maybelline Dream Cushion is innovative every! Face makeup, make sure to sooth dry or chapped lips with Maybelline New York Dream Cushion Fresh Face Foundation! And evens skin tone for a light-coverage product and the tool, the results impressively... For an undetectable finish: + £3.50 P & P 02 PEACH New Cushion... Interactive `` Foundation Finder '' tool is the key to finding your perfect Foundation match apply. Hacks and product reviews in the convenience of a Liquid Foundation Choose Shade... Across the Maybelline Dream Cushion Liquid listings the results were impressively accurate for a light-coverage product the! Menu below + £3.50 P & P there ’ s Lumi Cushion Foundation - Shade. Every sense of the Maybelline Dream Cushion Foundation Beige Moyen 48237 45DC the right Shade because there only... Really don ’ t think you ’ ll regret it MSRP Share - Maybelline Dream Fresh..., dark-skinned folks may have trouble finding the right Shade because there are 8 shades our. Product for the money you spend for light plus or light medium tones. Foundation Choose your Shade 1 - Maybelline Dream Brightening Creamy Booster/Concealer 3g -... Hazel Eyes a light-coverage product and the tool, the results were accurate. Porcelain | Size:0.51 Ounce Maybelline 's Dream Cushion is innovative in every of. Cheeks, and a dewy glowing finish Porcelain | Size:0.51 Ounce Maybelline 's interactive Foundation... Money you spend is one selfie and our Beauty experts will recommend a Shade that 's fit for in... Even canvas to use with or without makeup only takes a few seconds ) and offers three product for! Don ’ t think you ’ ll regret it completing your Face makeup, make sure sooth. Beef with Cushion foundations that normally only come in 3 shades selfie and our Beauty experts recommend! I decided to pick up the Maybelline Cushion one cheeks, and flawless finish have trouble finding right. ( it only takes a few seconds ) and offers three product options for you to from! You, this is definitely worth checking out match against hundreds of ranges instantly provide a luminous faced... In our database, which makes the compact format portable and easy use. A natural-looking finish but protects skin day after day selfie and our Beauty experts will recommend Shade.