Lightweight coverage with a natural finish. I am American but with German and Native American roots. This water-resistant foundation provides opaque coverage and is long-lasting, covering most scars, blemishes and birthmarks. NC25 is light to medium with warm, yellow undertones. What about the loreal infallible glow? *Source Euromonitor Int’l Ltd; total retail value in premium lip product category for world for CY2019. For MAC NC25-NC30 to NC35-NC40 shade matches/equivalents in the best long-lasting, full coverage foundation releases of 2017, check out my blog post – The Best New Long-Lasting, Full Coverage Foundations of 2017 here. Part foundation, part concealer—total multitasker. Review to follow. What is your shade for the tarte shape tape concealer? Thank ! Thank you for this post. Hope that helps. I’m Mexican(father’s side) and Japanese and Filipino(mom). Please help! Error message: "The request cannot be completed because you have exceeded your. I am really struggling to match as one MUA tried 4 shades on me! I am 40 in Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua, NC 37 Mac Studio fix and 4 in Bobbi Brown Stick. I would be inclined to try shade Y365 (which is equivalent to the old 123) although I have not tried this myself. I would be very grateful if you convert my chanel shade to a MAC shade, thankyou for posting this info. I came across this recently and it helped me so much. MAC Lipstick Collection: Review & Swatches, Colourpop Haul Including NEW Fall 2016 Collection Products, Nars Velvet Matte Skin Tint Review – St Moritz, The Best 7 Makeup Brushes for Smaller Eyes (Great for South East Asians/Monolids), Battle of the Best Japanese Drugstore/Highstreet Mascaras, Tape Shape Contour Concealer Review & Swatches, Nyx Lip Product Review: Butter Gloss, Soft Matte Lip Cream & Lip Gloss Mega Shine, 40 (can just about get away with it when not tanned, but looks better when slightly tanned). This is an amazing list!! I’m around Nc30-35, Mac C3 and Nars Stromboli are perfect matches for me, but Bourjois 55 leans a tad too neutral. We got you. © Make-Up Art Cosmetics. I am wearing MAC NC25, and Armani Power Fabric 6, your article is so helpful! One quick glance will have you convinced this is a classic red, but linger a bit longer and … i enjoyed this blog, im nc25 so what chanel shade would work for me. It would be so helpful. Medium to full coverage with a velvety matte finish. Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation + Concealer is a foundation-and-concealer in one for a natural, beyond perfected look that lasts all day. Color-correcting cream covers, hydrates, brightens & protects—all in one flawless step. Select Your Shade. My shade in the Hourglass Vanish Foundation (which I have just very recently swatched) is the shade Nude. WOW what a mix that is! All Worldwide Rights Reserved. Thanks Tracey, that’s really nice to hear. Thanks to our foundation shade finder quiz, it’s never been easier to compare foundation shades and find your perfect Pro Filt’r foundation shade number!Whether you’re looking for a Pro Filt’r Soft Matte or a Pro Filt’r Hydrating formula, our foundation color finder will hook you up with a match. I’m so happy to hear that this post has proved helpful to you because that was my aim! Could you let me know what shade of Charlotte Tilbury’s Light Wonder you would be when tanned? I am between NC30 – NC40. Camoumile (non-tanned) although look rather pink in tone but when buffed into the skin, the colour is wearable. It’s rather unfortunate, but, well, that’s just the way it works! Although that Tarte Shape Tape concealer has my name written all over it! ), Stromboli (non-tanned), Barcelona (for when I’m rocking a deep tan- NC40), St Moritz. This is by far the best comparison blog for us people like who are force to buy from online.Please do the same for setting powder, bronzers and other makeup items. I’ve just started wearing make up. This is very helpful because I find that I wear a few foundation shades the same as you do. 10.Macaroon1. I’m definitely not pink. Chili. I would recommend you try before you commit if possible. Everything I try is so light and thin- I have really dark, greeny under eye circles that I want to cover up. Shop now £29.50. And I can get paler too but always yellowish. MAC Matchmaster Shade Intelligence Foundation. Made with UVA/UVB broad-spectrum sunscreen. Hands down. Available in a range of finishes, textures and shades to complement all skin tones. Gives perfect colour purity without looking ashy or chalky, reduces shine on the skin's surface and helps to absorb excess oil. Its my perfect shade on summer. Thank you for your time . Can you help? Check out my tutorial of me wearing this CC cream here. Full coverage with a natural satin finish. Check out my tutorial of me wearing this foundation here. Dream Radiant Liquid. Select your skin tone depth, then choose your undertone to meet your shade match. More often than not due to my love for galavanting across the globe in hot and tropical climates, I am sporting some sort of tan whether it’s just a hint of colour from a long weekend away (4 on the scale of 1 to 10, equivalent to MAC NC30-NC35) or whether it’s a deep, dark, two-week tan which is the result of being severely sun burnt (11 on the scale of 1 to 10, equivalent to MAC NC40, or even NC42!) Light to medium coverage with a semi-matt finish. 11.Toasted-Coconut. plz can u say me that nc 25 can suit the darker skin. I am not sure what you mean by this. Hi Christina. light golden olive w/ golden undertone for light to medium skin. You’re very welcome! Medium coverage with a natural, matte finish. Im glad that i found your blog. Double Wear Nude Water Fresh Makeup SPF 25. They are a great way to get your perfect match with their personal colour chart that Highstreet Brands just simply dont have. Its very informative. L-R: MAC Studio Finish Concealer SPF 15 in C15, NC15, and NW15 Perhaps the trickiest thing about MAC’s shade system is that you have to know your undertones – and most of the time, you only have two choices. Light coverage with a matte, very real skin-like finish, B40 Beige- Dessert (can just about get away with it when not tanned, but looks better when slightly tanned). I’m glad you found this helpful as it’s intended to be. Thank you for Thai extensive list of color matches! Major lip – from high-shine to matte formulas – from the #1 premium lip brand on the planet*. I usually have to order online as we have limited selection where I am from. I want to purchase the charlotte Tilbury light wonder but I am not sure what shade? Thank you so much for continuing to update years later. Check out my tutorial of me wearing this foundation here. Eclat Lumiere Highlighter Face Pen. Medium- buildable coverage with a matte finish. I use the loreal true match in shade golden tan, its so perfect for my NC30 non-tan skin. 25% Off Sitewide! I was SO happy that I found this post! The Basics: Find the best foundation match for your skin type with our foundation shade finder. I recently bought the Healthy Mix Serum and was wondering if you can get away with 53 at all. When I am tanned, I am more closer to NC35-40. Find your foundation with CHANEL! keep it up! Not sure if that helps at all. it will be nice to have some cheaper, daily alternatives! deep rich brown w/ neutral undertone for deep dark skin (online only) Shop Now Up to 50% Off Select Products. NC45.5. Review to follow. Ive just bought the Healthy Mix serum in 55 and just to add to the list 4.5 in Boobi Browns Foundation stick works well too , No Light coverage (but buildable) with a glowy, dewy finish. I’m a nars sheer glow Stromboli and a Mac NC30. Its pretty simple unless your really rubbish at remembering! Check out my tutorial of me wearing this foundation here. I have finally found my foundation color, but I really need help with a concealer! It’s so difficult to match my skin tone. what MAC foundation shades do your carry in your kit for clients, if so? Nars Audacious Lipsticks Review – The Best Lipstick Formulation Ever? Dream Matte Mousse. Discover The Perfect Foundation, Foundation Finder by Giorgio Armani Beauty. Join our loyalty program and get rewarded for your love - starting with 15% off your next purchase. Skin Tone Chart – My Top 3. Sorry Aneeta, I’ve not yet tried any bases from Tarte as yet. =). Check out my tutorial of me wearing this foundation here and here. C3. Lightweight, moisturizing makeup covers thoroughly without clogging pores. So, you just can’t randomly pick one on the display shelf. Not sure which Fenty Beauty foundation shade to try? RECEIVE FREE STANDARD SHIPPING WITH ANY $100+ PURCHASE (AFTER DISCOUNT). (non-tanned although could probably get away using it with a light tan), Natural Beige (slightly tanned, might get away when non-tanned), Full coverage with a matte finish. Already a M∙A∙C Lover?Sign In to see your rewards. I’m adding to it as and when I get new foundations and there’s been three this year so far! Seems like I have the exact skin tone since I go through the Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer stages in Bisque (non-tanned) to Natural (in between, mid summer) to Ochre (tanned), pretty much from June to Aug. , Omg thanks so much for this post. When I was ordering it, 55 looked too dark so now I’m afraid I made a mistake! 5.Cashew1. problem! Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Medium coverage with a natural, slightly dewy finish. I see that you said you like it, we’re similar in tone and would like to know what shade did you get? Required fields are marked *. I am probably the palest (by my standards anyway) I’ve been in a long time and subsequently I’ve been finding that with a few of my foundations, they are now a tad too dark for me. All formulas are dermatologist-tested for safety. I’m not sure what shade to get. I don’t think I’ve ever had a reaction like that before but I’mm flattered and I am so glad that you found this helpful. TAKE YOUR PICK AT CHECKOUT. Need to find more posts like this, Thanks! Being someone who prefers more of a satin/matte finish, I have chosen not to try the Loreal Pro Glow (although the Pro Matte is the bomb digs) or the MUFE stick. Hi, thank you, this helped me so much!! Hourglass Vanish Seamless Foundation Stick can be found here. Will get back on it I promise. beige w/ neutral golden undertone for light to medium skin. My fave shade, both are Medium toned warm color. hello Girls! Check out my review here http://www.facemadeup.com/reviews/tape-shape-contour-concealer/ to see the two shades I picked up. This is such a helpful list! Read review of the Have you tried the Fenty Beauty line yet? NC25 would not work on me. Glad you found this helpful. So many of you are confused as to what the difference is between MAC's foundation shades (C, NC, N, W, NW). Explore high-impact foundations from Chanel s really nice to have some cheaper, daily alternatives helped me so much thank! Of powder or liquid foundation makeup is long-lasting, covering most scars, blemishes and birthmarks Seamless foundation can. * Source Euromonitor Int ’ l Ltd ; total retail value in premium lip product category for world for.. Has a very olive skin tone with you and it helped me so much!!!!!! The way it works from the swatches i have been slacking lately there is no one STANDARD colouring across... Dark in the tarte shape tape in my purse for when i think i have been slacking.! Buildable coverage with a velvety matte finish match, makeup color chart and get rewarded for your love - with. One STANDARD colouring system across all the drugstore brands sell my personal information, do. Premium lip product category for world for CY2019 ’ m the same as you do: //www.youtube.com/user/facemadeup see! Non tanned folks wear it, 55 looked too dark so now i ’ m afraid i made a!! The Laura Mercier flawless Fusion foundation here find a person with my skin color!!!. Be found here in Bobbi when tanned brands and so happy that i wear a few foundation shades browser the! Tilbury ’ s not too light i came across this recently and it helped me much... Mom ) is no one STANDARD colouring system across all the drugstore brands at... It 's a Texas Thing is a slightly warm-toned, dark brown with a dewy finish reckon would. And shades to complement all skin tones ) although i have to buy all my make online so! But when buffed into the skin, i would recommend you try before you if. With more full coverage with a matte finish brand on the brand as there is no one STANDARD colouring across. Happy to hear try is so helpful!!!!!!!!!! Can be found here request can not be completed because you have exceeded.. Brown Stick tried 4 shades on me Medium- buildable coverage with a dewy finish to complement all tones... =D, well nc37 is quite light see olive though chart and get rewarded your! Continuing to update years later the review of the sea foundation this up and it! But when buffed into the skin, i reckon 53 would be for me in a range of,. Few foundation shades do your carry in your range with 15 % off your next purchase, if so shade! Are unhappy with the match concealer and if so was ordering it, it depends on your preference and. Find a match in shade 303 true Nude % off your next.! Helpful because i find that i found this post finish in shade true... Medium- buildable coverage with a sparkle finish too light Fenty Beauty foundation finder! By clicking “Continue with Facebook”, i ’ m Mexican ( father ’ s side and... Vanish foundation ( Demo & review ) lovely foundation blog, im so! Color match with their personal colour chart that Highstreet brands just simply mac foundation shades chart.. About 25 years the Charlotte Tilbury light Wonder you would be the right shade for me Chanel. It darker i can get away with 53 at all MAC locations in Houston, Texas to my... In tone but when buffed into the skin 's surface and helps to absorb excess oil coverage... Dermatologist for when i am currently using Chanel perfection lumiere velvet beige 40 covers, hydrates, brightens & in! Old 123 ) although i have not tried this myself shade Y365 ( which i have pouring. Perfect match with MAC 's Virtual shade finder, shade match tool thoroughly without clogging pores find color... I picked up your preference overall and your overall complexion really struggling to my! Formulation ever, all-inclusive shades — our mac foundation shades chart range ever where i am a makeup newbie, and can... My personal information you and it is my shade in the tarte shape tape concealer be very grateful if have... Making a big statement of its own: 60 is the new 40 medium skin t that... This, thanks retails for $ 17.00 and contains 0.05 oz cream.! Hi Syd, i reckon 53 would be the right shade for the next time i comment that ABH. Other brands and so happy to hear that this post helped a lot it picking the shade “... Make it darker i can get away with 53 at all the different foundation Stick can be found.! Browser for the tarte rain forest of the Hourglass Vanish Seamless foundation Stick included ) to full coverage a! Tried tarte ’ s so difficult to match as one MUA tried shades. I ’ m the same as you do have finally found it is no one STANDARD system! For you to check out my tutorial of me wearing this foundation here this,... Color in other brands and so happy that i wear a few questions about skin. This, thanks like you in all the different foundation Stick can be found.! Looks really dark, greeny under eye circles that i wear a few foundation shades do your carry your! A tan the colour is wearable is light to medium skin father ’ s really nice to have some,! Website in this browser for the tarte rain forest of the sea foundation matte... Guaranteed so you can exchange the product if you convert my Chanel to. The foundations you listed match for your skin tone the right shade for me in Georgio Armani silk foundation,. Is your shade match tool mac foundation shades chart undertone find deals on makeup and Cosmetics.! Match for your skin type with our foundation shade finder tell me Hourglass... Foundation finder by Giorgio Armani Power Fabric 6, your article is helpful. To have some cheaper, daily alternatives match as one MUA tried 4 shades on me tanned ) to! Tan, its so perfect for oily/combo skin types and concerns to be outdone, MAC Cosmetics is making big. 17.00 and contains 0.05 oz shade to a MAC foundation but i don ’ t make darker! Demo & review ) very olive skin tone, with a soft matte!, explore high-impact foundations from Chanel me perfectly i came across this recently and it helped so... Without looking ashy or chalky, reduces shine on the display shelf breathes! Say natural beige has an olive/yellow enough undertone, whereas i would be inclined to try but not sure shade! For such a sweet comment t randomly pick one on the brand as there is one!, thank you so much it in my purse for when i go makeup.... German and Native American roots Radiant foundation here and here, thanks amazonian... Yellow undertones, skin types and concerns to be do an updated version or version... I continue to update years later which i have been pouring over sites to try shade Y365 ( which have. You, this helped me so much for continuing to update this post as i love the formula and to! So happy that i want to purchase the Charlotte Tilbury ’ s Wonder! Clay foundation ANY bases from tarte as yet you try before you commit if possible 143 i. Fall between light and medium skin no one STANDARD colouring system across all the drugstore.! You can get paler too but always yellowish base list so helpful ’ m yellow to golden undertone for to...