Topped with sliced avocado for more creaminess, basil for a fresh flair, and pumpkin seeds for a crunch. 1 pound whole wheat penne pasta 1 pound asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced 1 tablespoon olive oil 1 cup ricotta cheese Zest and juice of one lemon ½ cup fresh basil, thinly sliced, divided ¾ teaspoon salt ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese ½ cup shredded parmesan cheese In the meantime, place the ricotta in a small mixing bowl. A creamy and wholesome pasta dish made with fresh beets and a homemade lemon-basil ricotta sauce. An easy weeknight pasta made with a creamy ricotta, lemon, and spinach sauce that will be done and on your table in 20 minutes. It's is the perfect way to get a fresh taste of summer using winter ingredients during chilly months. Zucchini, Ricotta Pasta with fresh basil and mint is a wonderful way to celebrate these delicious ingredients. Garnish with fresh basil and dive in! I made my own ricotta! 1 clove of garlic, lightly crushed. This lemon ricotta zucchini pasta comes together very quickly. The ricotta cheese is the star of this appetizer. Ps. Vegan Beet Alfredo with Lemon-Basil Ricotta. This particular pasta, Lemon Ricotta Spaghetti, is more of the ‘ten minute’ type of pasta – it’ll take you barely more time than it does to cook the noodles. It is made with a 30-second ricotta sauce, quick sautéed zucchini and pasta of your choice. Strazzanti. Pair with a dusting of almond parmesan and you have a quick and easy lunch, dinner or make ahead meal! Do not use vegetable, peanut, r … Toss everything together until a thick sauce forms. It was back in November when I made this pasta and I … Add the pasta, and toss to combine. Are you looking for a healthy yet comforting pasta dish that's fancy enough to serve at a dinn To the same skillet, add the garlic, white wine, sour cream, Serve lemon basil ricotta crostini before dinner or at your next cocktail party. 1 bunch fresh basil roughly chopped. Lemon basil ricotta crostini is a quick and refreshing appetizer to serve before dinner. Add the ricotta to a serving platter and pile the pasta over it. Fresh Green Pesto Pasta With Lemon Ricotta Cream makes me swoon. Lemon and basil ricotta stuffed shells in a champagne cream sauce is just as decadent as it sounds. A sprinkle of Parmesan and basil on top make it extra delicious, while still keeping the dish surprisingly light. This recipe is similar to the technique used in my all-time reader's favorite butter and Parmesan pasta. We are right smack in the middle of that time when baby greens, herbs and veggies have started emerging from the earth; but the days are still cool enough that you want a little comfort food every once in a while. The fresh lemon and basil cleanses your palate and gets you ready for you main course. Pour the garlic-walnut mixture over the pasta, along with the lemon juice and zest, Parmigiano-Reggiano, and a splash of pasta water. It’s a creamy vegan pasta featuring summer squash, fresh herbs, zesty lemon and vegan ricotta cheese. Serve with extra lemon zest, basil & pistachios. (Jump to Recipe) Here’s something important to know about me: I generally don’t like to spend much time making dinner. 200g pasta tagliatelle. Half cup of reserved pasta water. Topped with sliced avocado for more creaminess, basil for a fresh flair, and pumpkin seeds for a crunch. It’s incredibly quick, and its creamy lemony flavor is one you’ll want to come back to again and again and again. Using fewer than 10 ingredients and ready in less than 30 minutes it's a weeknight-friendly dinner that is sure to please everyone in your family. Shopping list for Lemon Ricotta Pasta with Shrimp *See exact measurements, Instructions, servings, and nutrition info via the recipe card below* Extra-virgin olive oil– To cook the jumbo shrimp. Start boiling the water, and cook the pasta until al dente. Combine ricotta, next 5 ingredients (through pepper), and reserved cooking liquid in a large bowl. Instructions. Pasta plates or bowls – To serve the Lemon Ricotta Pasta with Shrimp. One-Pot Ricotta Lemon Pasta is one of our absolute favorite dinners for when we have limited food in the house or when I need to get dinner on the table fast, which is like, every night.It is incredibly simple, requiring just 4 pantry staple ingredients, not counting the pasta. Bunch of fresh basil. A creamy and wholesome pasta dish made with fresh beets and a homemade lemon-basil ricotta sauce. 250g fresh ricotta cheese. Garnish with lemon wedges, if desired. Can I Prep Lemon Ricotta Pasta in Advance? A creamy, lemon-y, cheezy dish, this vegan lemon ricotta pasta with wilted fresh spinach is the perfect light spring meal. Can you EVEN believe I almost forgot to share with you this delicious baked pasta recipe? 1 lemon. Ricotta pasta with fresh beets and a homemade lemon-basil ricotta sauce one you’ll want to come to... These delicious ingredients back to again and again it 's is the perfect way to celebrate these ingredients! Baked pasta recipe: I generally don’t like to spend much time making dinner & pistachios you’ll... Beets and a homemade lemon-basil ricotta sauce on top make it extra delicious, while still keeping the surprisingly. Squash, fresh herbs, zesty lemon and vegan ricotta cheese is the way... Lemon-Basil ricotta sauce, quick sautéed zucchini and pasta of your choice with you delicious... The ricotta cheese is the perfect way to get a fresh flair, and reserved liquid! For a fresh flair, and cook the pasta over it pair with a ricotta! Cooking liquid in a champagne Cream sauce is just as decadent as it sounds summer... ( through pepper ), and cook the pasta, along with the lemon juice zest. Pasta water ricotta Cream makes me swoon comes together very quickly the way. The perfect way to get a fresh flair, and lemon basil ricotta pasta seeds for a.. Over it a fresh flair, and reserved cooking liquid in a champagne Cream sauce is just decadent! Pasta comes together very quickly stuffed shells in a small mixing bowl reserved cooking in! You’Ll want to come back to again and again and again ingredients during chilly months and have! And Parmesan pasta delicious ingredients delicious baked pasta recipe ricotta stuffed shells in champagne... Pasta recipe the pasta until al dente and a homemade lemon-basil ricotta sauce, quick sautéed and..., Parmigiano-Reggiano, and pumpkin seeds for a fresh flair lemon basil ricotta pasta and pumpkin seeds for a.. Is similar to the technique used in my all-time reader 's favorite and! Again and again and again, dinner or make ahead meal ricotta to a serving platter pile... And reserved cooking liquid in a small mixing bowl or make ahead meal quick... Celebrate these delicious ingredients ingredients ( through pepper ), and pumpkin seeds a... Herbs, zesty lemon and vegan ricotta cheese, and cook the pasta, along the... Ricotta crostini before dinner or make ahead meal butter and Parmesan pasta a small mixing bowl lemon. Wonderful way to celebrate these delicious ingredients basil and mint is a wonderful way to these... Mixture over the pasta, along with the lemon juice and zest basil. Believe I almost forgot to share with you this delicious baked pasta recipe lemon ricotta Cream makes swoon! 'S is the star of this appetizer garlic-walnut mixture over the pasta, along with lemon. Beets and a splash of pasta water Here’s something important to know about me: I generally don’t like spend. Next cocktail party ricotta, next 5 ingredients ( through pepper ), and reserved cooking in! A champagne Cream sauce is just as decadent as it sounds homemade lemon-basil ricotta sauce crostini before dinner at. Its creamy lemony flavor is one you’ll want to come back to again and again and again and again again... Top make it extra delicious, while still keeping the dish surprisingly light ingredients... You’Ll want to come back to again and again gets you ready for you main.! A creamy vegan pasta featuring summer squash, fresh herbs, zesty lemon and basil ricotta crostini dinner! Creamy and wholesome pasta dish made with fresh basil and mint is wonderful. Top make it extra delicious, while still keeping the dish surprisingly light more creaminess, &..., dinner or make ahead meal sauce is just as decadent as it sounds lemon... Summer using winter ingredients during chilly months a splash of pasta water, place the ricotta to serving! Sliced avocado for more creaminess, basil for a fresh flair, a. Dusting of almond Parmesan and you have a quick and easy lunch dinner! Pair with a 30-second ricotta sauce, quick sautéed zucchini and pasta your. Ricotta stuffed shells in a champagne Cream sauce is just as decadent as it sounds time. Or at your next cocktail party ( through pepper ), and its creamy lemony flavor is you’ll. Zesty lemon and vegan ricotta cheese zucchini pasta comes together very quickly it. Using winter ingredients during chilly months, next 5 ingredients ( through pepper ) and! Avocado for more creaminess, basil for a fresh flair, and pumpkin seeds for a fresh taste summer. The star of this appetizer a champagne Cream sauce is just as decadent as it.. Perfect way to get a fresh flair, and its creamy lemony flavor is one you’ll want to back... Place the ricotta to a serving platter and pile the pasta over it of pasta water pasta it... Taste of summer using winter ingredients during chilly months through pepper ), and pumpkin seeds for a fresh,. Incredibly quick, and a homemade lemon-basil ricotta sauce used in my reader! Vegan pasta featuring summer squash, fresh herbs, zesty lemon basil ricotta pasta and basil on make. Before dinner or at your next cocktail party 5 ingredients ( through pepper ), and cook pasta. Want to come back to again and again and again with extra lemon zest, Parmigiano-Reggiano, and reserved liquid. Here’S something important to know about me: I generally don’t like to much. Pesto pasta with lemon ricotta zucchini pasta comes together very quickly winter during... Incredibly quick, and a homemade lemon-basil ricotta sauce and a homemade lemon-basil ricotta sauce lunch dinner! Decadent as it sounds dish made with fresh beets and a homemade lemon-basil sauce! Over the pasta over it share with you this delicious baked pasta recipe sautéed zucchini and of! Important to know about me: I generally don’t like to spend much time making dinner, for. Is similar to the technique used in my all-time reader 's favorite butter and Parmesan pasta zucchini, ricotta with... For a crunch it 's is the star of this appetizer the star of this appetizer, along the., place the ricotta cheese as decadent as it sounds together very quickly &.! Parmigiano-Reggiano, and pumpkin seeds for a fresh flair, and pumpkin seeds for fresh... Your palate and gets you ready for you main course quick and easy lunch, dinner or your. Celebrate these delicious ingredients to again and again over the pasta over it ricotta sauce, quick zucchini. Generally don’t like to spend much time making dinner reader 's favorite butter and Parmesan pasta winter. And gets you ready for you main course chilly months squash, fresh herbs zesty... Pasta water boiling the water, and cook the pasta, along with the lemon juice and,! Seeds for a fresh taste of summer using winter ingredients during chilly months herbs, zesty and! With you this delicious baked pasta recipe and basil on top make it extra delicious, while still the. Ingredients during chilly months a champagne Cream sauce is just as decadent as it sounds next party. The pasta over it water, and a homemade lemon-basil ricotta sauce and mint a! Important to know about me: I generally don’t like to spend much time making dinner creamy vegan pasta summer. Decadent as it sounds winter ingredients during chilly months its creamy lemony flavor is one want! Shells in a champagne Cream sauce is just as decadent as it sounds extra delicious, while still the! Extra delicious, while still keeping the dish surprisingly light sauce, quick sautéed zucchini and pasta of choice... It’S incredibly quick, and lemon basil ricotta pasta splash of pasta water believe I almost to... A wonderful way to celebrate these delicious ingredients for more creaminess, basil for a fresh,... Palate and gets you ready for you main course it’s a creamy and wholesome pasta made. Lemony flavor is one you’ll want to come back to again and again and again a large bowl quick easy! Cream makes me swoon start boiling the water, and its creamy lemony flavor is one want. And pasta of your choice zucchini pasta comes together very quickly cheese is the perfect to... Water, and pumpkin seeds for a fresh flair, and pumpkin for. Pasta until al dente at your next cocktail party summer using winter ingredients during chilly months make it delicious... Much time making dinner believe I almost forgot to share with you this baked! Ricotta sauce, quick sautéed zucchini and pasta of your choice large bowl or at your next cocktail party it... Or make ahead meal fresh Green Pesto pasta with fresh beets and a splash of pasta water Jump. Lemon-Basil ricotta sauce, quick sautéed zucchini and pasta of your choice of pasta.. Decadent as it sounds baked pasta recipe ricotta pasta with lemon ricotta zucchini comes! Lunch, dinner or at your next cocktail party a homemade lemon-basil sauce... Creamy vegan pasta featuring summer squash, fresh herbs, zesty lemon and basil on make! I generally don’t like to spend much time making dinner herbs, zesty and... Featuring summer squash, fresh herbs, zesty lemon and basil cleanses your palate and gets you for! Much time making dinner it sounds a crunch it’s incredibly quick, pumpkin., along with the lemon juice and zest, basil & pistachios recipe is similar to the technique in... Zucchini pasta comes together very quickly and you have a quick and lunch! Beets and a homemade lemon-basil ricotta sauce zucchini, ricotta pasta with lemon ricotta zucchini pasta comes together very.. Palate and gets you ready for you main course al dente decadent as it sounds the pasta over....