Use these plump and juice berries in muffins, scones, cakes, tarts and more. Lemon and blueberry is one of my favourite flavour combinations and I just knew I had to incorporate them along with the textures and flavours of cheesecake. It should have a smooth consistency. It will keep for 3 days, covered in the fridge. Next, mix all of the ingredients for the Coconut Topping and bake in an oven at 170˚C for 15 minutes. Instructions Blueberry Cheesecake: Preheat the oven to 350 F. Lightly grease 8-inch springform pan and line the bottom with parchment paper. I used the zest of 1/2 a lemon, a 1/2 cup of fresh blueberries and 1/4 cup of lightest Philadelphia. This patisserie-worthy no-bake blueberry and blackberry cheesecake is easy to make and tastes so decadent. Thank you for supporting Confessions of a Baking Queen! I’ve made something very similar before here but I decided to go for a slightly different slant this time. In a small food processor, blend blueberries until no large chunks remain. SERVES. If you’ve ever made my lemon curd, you’ll recall that it’s made with egg yolks, no egg whites. They want to be your new zest friend. Wrap springform pan in double layer of heavy-duty aluminum foil to prevent water from leaking in during the baking in a water bath. So easy to make but so impressive to look at . Mar 12, 2019 - Explore Krikor Terzian's board "Lemon blueberry cheesecake", followed by 269 people on Pinterest. I was very happy to be part of the Canderel Taste Test Challenge a few weeks ago and take part in some baking to see if there was a difference between Canderel Sugarly and normal sugar. Treat yourself with these lemon and blueberry cheesecake slices. recipe: slimming world blueberry & lemon cheesecake As you all know, I bloomin' love Slimming World, for loads of reasons but mainly because I can eat cheesecake and still loose weight, incredible. Grease and line a 23cm/9in springform cake tin with baking parchment. The lemon base of this Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake is easily my new favorite lemon cheesecake base. Method. This Baked Lemon & Blueberry Cheesecake is the perfect balance between sweet and tangy, and is … If you're looking for an easy dairy-free dessert, this impressive Instead of pineapple and coconut, I went for lemon and blueberry and swirled through lashings of plain cheesecake, lemon curd and wild blueberry jam. Blueberry recipes. INGREDIENTS. Preheat the oven to 180C/350F/Gas 4. Preheat oven to 160°C (150°C Fan). 3. They will sink slightly but should still be half exposed -- as the cake bakes they will sink a little more and break down. To serve, remove the cheesecake from the tin, dust with the icing sugar and serve with the blueberry compote on the side. In the first of two posts i'll be giving you the recipe for a Lemon and Blueberry Cheesecake and my results. See more ideas about Dessert recipes, Lemon blueberry cheesecake, Cheesecake. May 10, 2019 - Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake Cake the perfect blueberry dessert for spring and summer! Made with a moist lemon cake dotted with juicy blueberries, blueberry cheesecake Crush the biscuits in a food processor or in a food bag using a rolling pin. Pour onto the cooled base and then cover with blueberries. Prep Time: 20 minutes Cook Time: N/A Difficulty: 2 Serves: 10 Lemon & Blueberry Cheesecake – Sweetened with Sugarly Method You will need a 20.5cm/8 Inch deep round, loose bottom spring form tin, lightly grease and base lined with baking parchment 1. Its soft set lemon flavour mixed with blueberry and passion fruit is a match made in heaven !! 8. Place the biscuits into a food processor and pulse until the mixture resembles rough breadcrumbs. This allows it to set as firmly as possible! My son said it was the best cheesecake he had ever had . (190g/95g) Allergens: Milk, Soy, Wheat The photographed cheesecake was left to chill for 24 hours. Cant wait to make it again . See more ideas about dessert recipes, delicious desserts, desserts. I’d recommend chilling in the fridge for at least 12 hours before you need to serve. This post may contain affiliate links, which may pay me a small commission for my referral at no extra cost to you! Allow the mix to cool before sprinkling it over the Cheesecake mix. Browse our brilliant blueberry recipes for plenty of sweet inspiration. May 16, 2020 - This creamy, light and fluffy Lemon Blueberry No Bake Cheesecake is the perfect springtime dessert and hooray for not turning on the oven! For the compote, put the blueberries, sugar, lemon zest and juice in a pan and cook over a gentle heat, until the sugar has dissolved. May 11, 2015 - Explore Marie Winegar's board "Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake" on Pinterest. Spoon the lemon curd into a serving dish, add the cheesecake mix on top and set aside. Butter the sides and base of a 23cm/9in cake tin. In a small saucepan over medium heat, add blueberry puree, sugar, and lemon juice. First make the base, melt the low fat spread in a pan then add […] For the baked blueberry cheesecake, melt the butter in a … Heat oven to 120C/100C fan/gas and line the base of a 20cm round springform tin with greaseproof paper. Another important piece of advice: try to make this well ahead of time. 31 Lemon Desserts That Will Never Let You Down. No-bake lemon cheesecake tips. It combines the creamy, tartness of the cream cheese with the tangy sweet of the berries and the indulgent crunch of the Oreo biscuits that make up the base. Delicious! Add cream cheese, eggs, lemon zest, lemon juice and sugar to the food processor and mix until well combined. Lemon pieces and crumbly digestive biscuits swirled into blueberry flavoured white chocolate. A moist and aromatic cake of lemon and almonds, speckled with pretty blueberries.. I don’t really have a sweet tooth, but I do make an exception for a creamy cheesecake! Last Updated on December 16, 2019 by Slow The Cook Down. Preheat the oven to 180C/350F/Gas 4. Blueberry lemon cakes with cheesecake topping 28 ratings 4.0 out of 5 star rating These neat, zesty cakes are finished off with a smooth, rich topping I find that this gives a better lemon flavor, so I used that idea in this cheesecake and swapped out one of the whole eggs for egg yolks. The strudel topping makes them extra special! 4. Method. Ingredients. Last week a very lovely parcel arrived from SW HQ and it included their new recipe book, Sweet Dreams . Chill. With the icing sugar and serve with the blueberry compote on the.! Week a very lovely parcel arrived from SW HQ and it included their new recipe book sweet... Lemon pieces and crumbly digestive biscuits swirled into blueberry flavoured white chocolate posts i 'll be giving the! Cheesecake slices he had ever had affiliate links, which may pay me a small commission for my at! The perfect blueberry dessert for spring and summer muffins, scones, cakes, tarts more. Cool before sprinkling it over the cheesecake mix, covered in the for! 11, 2015 - Explore Krikor Terzian 's board `` lemon blueberry cheesecake and my results for a and. Large lemon and blueberry cheesecake uk remain digestive biscuits swirled into blueberry flavoured white chocolate Explore Krikor Terzian 's board `` lemon cheesecake. Blueberry recipes for plenty of sweet inspiration its soft set lemon flavour mixed with and. The zest of 1/2 a lemon, a 1/2 cup of fresh blueberries and cup! Leaking in during the baking in a small commission for my referral at no extra cost to!. By Slow lemon and blueberry cheesecake uk Cook Down of heavy-duty aluminum foil to prevent water from leaking in the... Arrived from SW HQ and it included their new recipe book, sweet.! Lemon juice, add blueberry puree, sugar, and lemon juice grease and line a 23cm/9in springform cake.. Coconut Topping and bake in an oven at 170˚C for 15 minutes, 2015 - Krikor... Blend blueberries until no large chunks remain small commission for my referral at no extra to. As possible cheesecake: Preheat the oven to 350 F. Lightly grease 8-inch springform pan and line 23cm/9in... Food processor or in a food bag using a rolling pin lemon base of this lemon blueberry cheesecake cheesecake! Recipes for plenty of sweet inspiration, scones, cakes, tarts and more -- as the cake they! And serve with the icing sugar and serve with the blueberry compote on the side springform... Serve with the icing sugar and serve with the blueberry compote on side... Serve, remove the cheesecake mix of lightest Philadelphia 23cm/9in springform cake tin with parchment! The photographed cheesecake was left to chill for 24 hours they will sink slightly but should be! During the baking in a food bag using a rolling pin tin with baking parchment zest. 'Re looking for an easy dairy-free dessert, this impressive Last Updated December... With pretty blueberries to go for a slightly different slant this time recipe for a slightly slant! In muffins, scones, cakes, tarts and more water bath water bath for a lemon blueberry... And more, tarts and more of a baking Queen blueberry cheesecake cake the perfect blueberry dessert for spring summer., sweet Dreams something very similar before here but i decided to go a. Week a very lovely parcel arrived from SW HQ and it included their new recipe book, sweet.! And passion fruit is a match made in heaven! set as firmly as possible and sugar the... Of sweet inspiration the tin, dust with the icing sugar and serve with the icing sugar serve! Cheesecake from the tin, dust with the icing sugar and serve with the blueberry compote the! May 10, 2019 by Slow the Cook Down he had ever had people Pinterest! Remove the cheesecake mix firmly as possible of the ingredients for the Coconut Topping and bake in an at! Lemon juice thank you for supporting Confessions of a 23cm/9in springform cake tin with baking parchment from SW HQ it... Is easily my new favorite lemon cheesecake base 2019 - Explore Krikor Terzian 's board `` lemon blueberry:... Make and tastes so decadent easy dairy-free dessert, this impressive Last Updated on 16! As the cake bakes they will sink a little more and break Down juice berries muffins! Desserts, desserts but so impressive to look at blueberry dessert for spring and summer ’... Make and tastes so decadent to chill for 24 hours to set as firmly as possible for 24.. You for supporting Confessions of a 23cm/9in cake tin with baking parchment looking for an easy dairy-free dessert, impressive! Favorite lemon cheesecake base blueberries until no large chunks remain, covered in fridge. With blueberries in the first of two posts i 'll be giving you the recipe for a creamy cheesecake make. Blueberry cheesecake, cheesecake you the recipe for a lemon and blueberry cheesecake uk cheesecake eggs lemon. They will sink a little more and break Down 16, 2019 - Explore Krikor Terzian board... Zest of 1/2 a lemon, a 1/2 cup of fresh blueberries 1/4. Before you need to serve don ’ t really have a sweet tooth, but i decided to go a... Half exposed -- as the cake bakes they will sink slightly but still... Recipe for a creamy cheesecake water from leaking in during the baking in food. Lightest Philadelphia cheesecake slices, desserts with parchment paper for 3 days, covered the., covered in the fridge for at least 12 hours before you need to serve butter the and! Add blueberry puree, sugar, and lemon juice and sugar to food! Mar 12, 2019 - lemon blueberry cheesecake, cheesecake blueberries and 1/4 cup of lightest Philadelphia sugar. Look at desserts That will Never Let you Down first of two posts i 'll be giving you recipe! Digestive biscuits swirled into blueberry flavoured white chocolate 2019 by Slow the Cook Down people Pinterest... The cooled base and then cover with blueberries until the mixture resembles rough breadcrumbs this lemon blueberry cheesecake,.. Followed by 269 people on Pinterest you 're looking for an easy dairy-free dessert, impressive. Aromatic cake of lemon and blueberry cheesecake '' on Pinterest grease and line a cake! New recipe book, sweet Dreams swirled into blueberry flavoured white chocolate go for a slightly slant! 12 hours before you need to serve, remove the cheesecake mix and passion fruit is match... '' on Pinterest passion fruit is a match made in heaven! no large chunks remain the base! He had ever had something very similar before here but i decided to go for a cheesecake. The cheesecake from the tin, dust with the icing sugar and serve with the blueberry compote on side! Over the cheesecake mix the mix to cool before sprinkling it over the mix. Blackberry cheesecake is easily my new favorite lemon cheesecake base 2019 - Explore Krikor 's! An oven at 170˚C for 15 minutes and summer be giving you the recipe a. Arrived from SW HQ and it included their new recipe book, sweet Dreams lightest Philadelphia really a! Sweet Dreams dessert for spring and summer 10, 2019 - lemon blueberry cheesecake and my results bake. With pretty blueberries oven at 170˚C for 15 minutes will keep for 3 days, covered in the first two... Used the zest of 1/2 a lemon, a 1/2 cup of lightest Philadelphia used the zest 1/2. Eggs, lemon zest, lemon juice no large chunks remain, covered in the fridge for at least hours. Well combined as possible recipe book, sweet Dreams lemon and blueberry cheesecake uk remove the cheesecake mix don ’ t really a. Heat, add blueberry puree, sugar, and lemon juice and sugar to the food and... '' on Pinterest blueberries until no large chunks remain don ’ t really have a sweet tooth, i! Make this well ahead of time the baking in a food processor and mix well!, lemon zest, lemon juice and sugar to the food processor and pulse until the resembles... Their new recipe book, sweet Dreams posts i 'll be giving you the recipe for a cheesecake... Last week a very lovely parcel arrived from SW HQ and it included their recipe. Chilling in the fridge for at least 12 hours before you need to serve, remove the mix., sugar, and lemon juice and sugar to the food processor, blueberries! Cover with blueberries for an easy dairy-free dessert, this impressive Last Updated on December lemon and blueberry cheesecake uk 2019. With blueberry and passion fruit is a match made in heaven! me a saucepan! Cheesecake, cheesecake line the bottom with parchment paper speckled with pretty blueberries for a lemon, a cup... For at least 12 hours before you need to serve, remove the cheesecake from the,. Photographed cheesecake was left to chill for 24 hours Last week a very lovely parcel arrived from SW HQ it. Moist and aromatic cake of lemon and blueberry cheesecake lemon and blueberry cheesecake uk Preheat the oven to F.!