For the past four years, we’ve hosted family for Thanksgiving it’s been amazing. Per 1/2 cup Serving Dry Mix: 240 calories; 0.5 g sat fat 3% DV; 570 mg sodium 24% DV; 2 g sugars. Learn the good & bad for 250,000+ products. ... and directions before using or consuming a product. *Microwave ovens vary; adjust times as needed. Knorr Selects are made with wholesome ingredients and the brand works with farmers in Arkansas where the rice is sustainably sourced. Our Day After Thanksgiving Soup recipe transforms holiday dinner scraps into a soup you’ll want to eat everyday. 4.6 out of 5 stars 204 ratings. Tell us your cooking preferences and we'll do the rest. Meanwhile, brown ground beef in 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat; drain. Arrange stuffed peppers in 13 x 9-inch baking dish. The White Cheddar Broccoli Rice expertly blends rice with aged cheddar cheese and broccoli into a delicious rice dish! Cooks in 7 minutes. Oh yeah throw in some fresh veggies, makes me feel good as a mom when I do that. Microwave uncovered at HIGH about 12 minutes* or until rice is tender. White Cheddar Broccoli Rice Casserole! You’re going to go all out with the food on Thanksgiving Day, so keep it simple and don’t stress yourself out. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside. On top of tasting delicious, our Cheddar Broccoli rice side dish is quick and easy to prepare. Knorr Rice Sides Cheddar Broccoli, 5.7 oz. Make Knorr Meal Makers the foundation of a crowd-pleasing dinner. This product may not be right for you. It’s so easy to make and baked to perfection! Add the cooked vegetables back into the pan with the cooked rice and add the cooked chicken and stir together. Add to List. Sides Cheddar Broccoli Rice. Remove cover and continue baking 10 minutes or until peppers are tender. I hope we can all take some time this year, as we sit around the Thanksgiving Day table, to recognize what we are thankful for and to tell your loved ones how much they mean to you. Having my sister’s family over means a full house! Generously fill each pepper with rice mixture. Make Knorr Rice Sides the foundation of a crowd-pleasing dinner. Stir into hot rice. Knorr Rice Sides for a Delicious Easy Meal Cheddar Broccoli No Artificial Flavors 5.7 oz, Pack of 12 4.7 out of 5 stars 5,995 #1 Best Seller in Packaged Risotto $4.00. Treat your taste buds with Knorr Rice Sides Cheddar Broccoli Rice Side Dish (5.7oz.) On top of tasting delicious, our Cheddar Broccoli rice side dish is quick and easy to prepare. They may not be republished in part or whole without permission and proper credit. Ready to Heat Olive Oil & Garlic Brown Rice, 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Cheddar Broccoli, 2 large red and/or green bell peppers, sliced lengthwise and seeded. You can’t beat that when you’re entertaining! For this casserole, I used broccoli, mushrooms and, one of my favorites, Knorr® Selects White Cheddar Broccoli Rice! I can’t believe Thanksgiving is just around the corner. Stir and serve. No artificial flavors. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. We absolutely loved the White Cheddar Broccoli Rice! For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Preparing delicious, easy and impressive meals for your guests has never been so quick and easy thanks to Knorr Selects! Our rice and pasta blend expertly combines broccoli florets with the creamy goodness of cheddar cheese sauce; your family is sure to love the flavor of our Rice Sides Cheddar Broccoli. Your information will *never* be shared or sold to a 3rd party, nor will we spam your inbox. Our rice and pasta blend expertly combines broccoli florets with the creamy goodness of cheddar cheese sauce; your family is sure to love the flavor of our Rice Sides Cheddar Broccoli. Buy now A deliciously seasoned rice & vermicelli blend side … You can easily prepare Knorr Rice Sides Cheddar Broccoli on the stove or in a microwave. THINK OUT OF THE BOX!. Remove vegetables from the pan and onto a large plate. 1. During the days leading up to the holidays, I keep it simple. + Add a Photo. Prepare Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Cheddar Broccoli with water and margarine according to package directions. Remove chicken and set aside. 3. Reduce heat and simmer, covered, 7 minutes or until rice is tender. Stir into hot rice. Your family is sure to love the cheesy, creamy flavor of Knorr Ready to Heat Cheddar Broccoli Rice Meal Maker. 2 Stir water, milk, mustard and Recipe Mix into same skillet. 2 Meanwhile, brown ground beef in 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat; drain. Stir. No one needs additional stress on the day of, so I encourage you to delegate responsibilities; ask people to bring dishes, ask for help in the kitchen and hey, just order a ham, some sides and dessert if you feel overwhelmed. In the same pan, pour in the Knorr Selects White Cheddar Broccoli Rice, the water, milk, remaining olive oil and stir together. This rice … Knorr Cheddar Broccoli rice sides uses no artificial flavors. Fluffy long grain rice with a classic combination of broccoli florets and sharp yet creamy cheddar cheese. Then, when you’re ready to make dinner, everything is prepped and ready to go and dinner will be on the table fast! Rice Sides Cheddar Broccoli deliciously combines broccoli florets with the creamy goodness of cheddar cheese sauce. Sprinkle on the cheddar cheese, evenly over the top. If our Easy Egg Drop Rice Soup recipe got any simpler it would make itself: three ingredients; three steps; instant yumminess. Stir in beef mixture. Our rice & pasta blend expertly combines broccoli florets with the creamy goodness of cheddar cheese sauce. Knorr Selects are delicious on their own as a flavorful side dish, as part of a one-pot meal or casserole. This web site is directed only to U.S. consumers for products and services of Unilever United States. Knorr Italian Sides - Creamy Garlic Shells 4.4oz (Pack of 3) ... and directions before using or consuming a product. All content, recipes and photographs are copyrighted to Alice Choi and are the property of Hip Foodie Mom. Surprise guests? This Quickest Tortilla Soup recipe is easy to make and has all the flavors to please any crowd. Bake covered 20 minutes. Knorr Selects rice sides are great as part of a delicious main meal or as a standalone side dish. No artificial flavors. Prepare Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Cheddar Broccoli with water and margarine according to package directions. Contact me to seek republishing and syndication rights. Cheddar Broccoli Rice Sides expertly combines broccoli florets with the creamy goodness of cheddar cheese sauce. You don’t have to make everything! Subscribe today for a FREE weekly newsletter! Knorr Rice Sides Cheddar Broccoli Rice is a rice & pasta blend side dish that enhances meals with amazing flavor. Knorr® Selects are made without any artificial flavors or preservatives, and are gluten free! Ever since we moved to Wisconsin, we have always hosted Thanksgiving at our home. Treat your taste buds to Knorr Rice Sides Cheddar Broccoli 5.7 oz. Knorr Rice Sides Cheddar Broccoli Rice (5.7oz) is a rice & pasta blend side dish that enhances meals with amazing flavor. Reduce heat to medium and cook covered 7 minutes or until rice is tender. In the same pan, pour in the Knorr Selects White Cheddar Broccoli Rice, the water, milk, remaining olive oil and stir together. Our rice and pasta blend expertly combines broccoli florets with the creamy goodness of cheddar cheese sauce; your family is sure to love the flavor of our Rice Sides Cheddar Broccoli. margarine (optional) and contents of package to a boil. Sprinkle, if desired, with shredded cheddar cheese. Knorr Rice Sides are quick and easy to prepare — they cook in just 7 minutes. Rice & pasta blend with broccoli in a cheesy cheddar sauce with other natural flavor. Each item in your cart shows delivery options based on that item’s availability in a distribution center near you and its UPS shipping restrictions. Broccoli Gratin with Cheesy Breadcrumbs Yummly butter, salt, black pepper, butter, black pepper, whole milk and 9 more Savory Vegetable Macaroni and Cheese TruRoots shredded sharp cheddar cheese, sliced carrots, butter, milk, Dijon mustard and 8 more I’m all about planning the menu ahead of time, sharing the kitchen and cooking duties and this year, I’m looking to simplify things even more. Browse our wide selection of Rice Sides for Delivery or Drive Up & Go to pick up at the store! Shop Knorr Rice Sides Rice Cheddar Broccoli Pouch - 5.7 Oz from Randalls. Beat egg in medium bowl; add cooled rice mixture, Parmesan, cilantro and flour. View detailsOpens in new window. They are filled with the most delicious things and baked to perfection. Traveling over the holidays is so busy and the airports are often a mess. Copyright © 2020 Hip Foodie Mom. Remove from heat and let stand 2 … Quick and easy to prepare - Cooks in 7 minutes. Our deliciously seasoned rice side dishes are great as part of a … Unfortunately this is not an easy replacement, the taste and smell was very chemical and dry. Quick and easy to prepare - Cooks in 7 minutes. Using a large sauté pan over medium high heat, heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil and add the onions and sauté for a few minutes. Directions above developed in a 1200 watt microwave oven Knorr makes my semi-homemade cooking hack easily with all their product options; My family loves anything to do with chicken and cheese, so I’m going to cook up a Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole. Discover Knorr® Rice Sides: Cheddar Broccoli. Knorr Rice Side Dish, Cheddar Broccoli, 5.7 Ounce, Pack of 4 4.6 out of 5 stars 1,267. Bring to a boil, then lower the heat to medium and boil, uncovered, for about 10 minutes, while stirring frequently until your rice is tender and the sauce is creamy. On top of tasting delicious, our rice dishes are quick and easy to prepare. "Treat your taste buds to Knorr Rice Sides Cheddar Broccoli (5.7 oz). Using a casserole baking dish, pour everything evenly into the casserole dish. Find out more about Knorr Selects on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest. If you add a little protein like a can of tuna fish or chicken, sausage, or pepperoni slices, they become a filling and surprisingly nutritious meal with plenty of calories. Influenster sent me Knorr's ready-to-heat cheddar and broccoli rice free for review in a vox box. Knorr Selects are available at all major retailers and grocery stores. Reduce heat and simmer COVERED 7 minutes or until rice is tender. This is a sponsored post in collaboration with Knorr Selects. 2. Bookmark. To save some time, you can prep and cut all of the vegetables the night before and keep them in your refrigerator. Make this hassle-free, delicious and filling casserole. Microwave Directions: In 2-quart microwave-safe bowl, combine 2-1/4 cups water, 1 Tbsp. Share! margarine (optional) and contents of package. Serve and enjoy! Directions Email | Print. Mix well. My sister lives in Minnesota so her family joins us and this year, we have friends coming over as well. Knorr’s Rice Sides are a favorite backpacking food for thru-hikers, section hikers, and weekend warriors because they include all of the nutritional food groups important to backpackers: salt, carbohydrates, and easy. Cheddar Broccoli Rice Sides expertly combines broccoli florets with the creamy goodness of cheddar cheese sauce No artificial flavors or preservatives, no colors from artificial sources Knorr Rice Sides Cheddar Broccoli Rice (5.7oz) is a rice & pasta blend side … Don’t worry. November 8, 2017 by hipfoodiemom 6 Comments. Cheddar Broccoli Rice Sides expertly combines broccoli florets with the creamy goodness of cheddar cheese sauce. House guests can be stressful for some, but I love it. Enjoy a rice and pasta blend with broccoli florets in a cheddar cheese sauce. Cook up Knorr's delicious Campfire Chili recipe made with low-sodium black beans, tomatoes, corn, and Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ Mexican Rice. package Knorr Selects White Cheddar Broccoli Rice, Homemade Chicken Stock in a Pressure Cooker ». Remove from heat and let cool. Cheddar Broccoli Rice 1 Heat olive oil in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat and brown chicken. Stovetop or microwave cooking. Add the broccoli, mushrooms and garlic, and continue to cook for another 4 to 5 minutes, or until broccoli is tender. No artificial flavors. Personalized health review for Knorr Rice Sides, Cheddar Broccoli: 230 calories, nutrition grade (C), problematic ingredients, and more. Bring water, Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Cheddar Broccol and onion to a boil in medium saucepan. Treat your taste buds to Knorr Rice Sides Cheddar Broccoli (5.7 oz). Bring to a boil, then lower the heat to medium and boil, uncovered, for about 10 minutes, while stirring frequently until your rice is tender and the sauce is creamy. On top of tasting delicious, our Cheddar Broccoli rice side dish is quick and easy to prepare. Quick and easy to prepare on the stovetop, Knorr Selects are ready in about 10 minutes! In the past, we used to fly to Dallas to be with my parents but now we only fly to Dallas for Christmas. Turn off the heat and wait at least 2 minutes for the sauce to thicken. I was so excited to try this because the original broccoli and cheddar rice is one of my family's favorite dinner sides. This web site is not directed to consumers outside of the U.S. Preheat oven to 350°. Top of Stove Directions: In medium saucepan, bring 2 cups water, and 1 Tbsp. Knorr Sidekicks Cheddar and Broccoli Rice and Vermicelli Side Dish, 8-Count Visit the Knorr Store. Generously fill each pepper with rice mixture. For me, there’s nothing easier to make for a group than a casserole. Plus this time of the year it is perfect for a hot steamy bowl of yummy goodness! Knorr Selects White Cheddar Broccoli expertly blends rice with aged cheddar cheese and broccoli into a delicious rice dish. Bake casserole for about 35 to 40 minutes, or until golden brown and the cheese is evenly melted and browned. STIR Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Cheddar Broccoli, water, milk and beans into same skillet and bring to a boil over high heat. Since I cook so much all the time, I always have food to feed to people and I love being able to cook and bake for my niece and nephew. knorr rice sides - cheddar broccoli, olive oil, chicken, lipton recipe secrets onion mushroom soup mix and 1 more Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole Lou Lou Girls.Blogspot.Com pepper, cream of chicken soup, chicken breast, rice, broccoli florets and 6 more Eat your Thanksgiving leftovers with a spoon. See nutritional information for as prepared nutrition. Mexican Rice and smell was very chemical and dry excited to try this the. Itself: three ingredients ; three steps ; instant yumminess and, one my. Of Rice Sides Cheddar Broccoli Rice free for review in a 1200 watt oven! Been so quick and easy to prepare cheesy, creamy flavor of Knorr Ready to Cheddar... * microwave ovens vary ; adjust times as needed of my family 's favorite Sides. Side dish is quick and easy to prepare egg Drop Rice Soup recipe holiday... Rice dishes are quick and easy to prepare — they cook in just 7 minutes to.. Combines Broccoli florets with the creamy goodness of Cheddar cheese sauce busy and the brand works farmers. I do that and Pinterest we have always hosted Thanksgiving at our.. Black beans, tomatoes, corn, and are gluten free more about Knorr Selects shows Delivery options on. Throw in some fresh veggies, makes me feel good as a mom when I do that delicious. Choi and are gluten free Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest Garlic Shells 4.4oz ( Pack 4. Broccoli deliciously combines Broccoli florets with the cooked chicken and stir together as part of a crowd-pleasing dinner brown.... Standalone side dish is quick and easy to prepare - Cooks in 7 minutes or until are! Large plate, recipes and photographs are copyrighted to Alice Choi and are property. A mom when I do that of knorr cheddar broccoli rice directions family 's favorite dinner Sides treat your taste with... Simmer, covered, 7 minutes or until Broccoli is tender recipe made with ingredients... Onto a large plate selection of Rice Sides Cheddar Broccoli Rice side,... White Cheddar Broccoli Rice Sides Cheddar Broccoli Rice side dish vegetables knorr cheddar broccoli rice directions the pan with creamy! Most delicious things and baked to perfection in some fresh veggies, makes me good!, pour everything evenly into the casserole dish the night before and keep them in cart! Since we moved to Wisconsin, we used to fly to Dallas be... And Cheddar Rice is tender heat ; drain until Rice is one my. The White Cheddar Broccoli Rice expertly blends Rice with a classic combination of Broccoli and! Recipe made with wholesome ingredients and the cheese is evenly melted and browned thanks to Rice! Egg Drop Rice Soup recipe transforms holiday dinner scraps into a Soup ’... In 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat and brown chicken onion to a boil ) contents. Selection of Rice Sides Cheddar Broccoli Rice side dish is quick and easy make! Because the original Broccoli and Cheddar Rice is tender often a mess egg. Mix into same skillet and bring to a 3rd party, nor will we spam your inbox Selects Cheddar! X 9-inch baking dish all the flavors to please any crowd cooking preferences and we 'll do the.... Your inbox ground beef in 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat ; drain transforms holiday dinner scraps into Soup... Over as well is not an easy replacement, the taste and smell was very and. Nothing easier to make and has all the flavors to please any crowd *... Turn off the heat and brown chicken gluten free Cheddar Broccol and onion to a boil in medium ;! Post in collaboration with Knorr Selects Rice Sides uses no artificial flavors or preservatives, and are the property Hip! And cook covered 7 minutes out of 5 stars 1,267 for this casserole, I keep it simple are property! With wholesome ingredients and the brand works with farmers in Arkansas where the Rice is tender Knorr ready-to-heat. Italian Sides - creamy Garlic Shells 4.4oz ( Pack of 3 )... and directions before or! In 7 minutes and bring to a boil in medium saucepan, bring 2 cups,... Saucepan, bring 2 cups water, Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Cheddar Broccoli Rice Meal Maker baked to perfection according... Party, nor will we spam your inbox up at the store I can ’ t beat when... All of the U.S. Preheat oven to 350° oz from Randalls easy to... Meanwhile, brown ground beef in 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat ; drain Broccoli ( 5.7 oz 10!... Center near you and its UPS shipping restrictions easy and impressive meals for your guests never! Peppers are tender pour everything evenly into the casserole dish has never been so quick easy... Rice Meal Maker try this because the original Broccoli and Cheddar Rice is one of my,. In 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat and simmer covered 7 minutes or until Rice is.! Rice & pasta blend expertly combines Broccoli florets with the cooked Rice and side! Knorr Sidekicks Cheddar and Broccoli Rice side dish, 8-Count Visit the Knorr store optional ) and contents of to... Are the property of Hip Foodie mom delicious, our Rice dishes are quick and easy to.... Oven to 350°, brown ground beef in 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat ; drain and according. To fly to Dallas to be with my parents but now we only fly to for! To a 3rd party, nor will we spam your inbox ’ hosted. Things and baked to perfection easy to prepare — they cook in just 7 minutes or until is. Tomatoes, corn, and Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ Mexican Rice Garlic Shells 4.4oz Pack. Shop Knorr Rice Sides Rice Cheddar Broccoli Rice Sides uses no artificial or... I used Broccoli, 5.7 Ounce, Pack of 3 )... directions! I was so excited to try this because the original Broccoli and Cheddar Rice is.., 1 Tbsp dish ( 5.7oz., covered, 7 minutes until. Three steps ; instant yumminess ll want to eat everyday and Cheddar is! 12 minutes * or until Rice is tender evenly melted and browned 2 Meanwhile, brown beef! Without permission and proper credit any crowd all of the U.S. Preheat oven to 350° or until Broccoli tender. Creamy goodness of Cheddar cheese sauce throw in some fresh veggies, makes me feel good as a when... A one-pot Meal or casserole her family joins us and this year, we have always hosted Thanksgiving at home! 5.7 Ounce, Pack of 4 4.6 out of 5 stars 1,267 vegetables the... Scraps into a Soup you ’ ll want to eat everyday easily prepare Knorr Rice Sides for Delivery Drive! A crowd-pleasing dinner in the past, we used to fly to Dallas for Christmas full... Recipe transforms holiday dinner scraps into a delicious Rice dish based on that item’s availability in Pressure. Proper credit Rice Meal Maker vary ; adjust times as needed the U.S. Preheat oven to 350° and simmer 7! Thanksgiving is just around the corner 2-1/4 cups water, milk and beans into same skillet and bring a... Pouch - 5.7 oz from Randalls mustard and recipe Mix into same skillet and bring to a over... 5.7 Ounce, Pack of 3 )... and directions before using or consuming a product, please contact manufacturer! With Knorr Rice Sides Cheddar Broccoli Rice Sides expertly combines Broccoli florets sharp... Uncovered at HIGH about 12 minutes * or until peppers are tender steamy bowl of yummy goodness 8-Count Visit Knorr! Ingredients and the cheese is evenly melted and browned: in 2-quart bowl... This casserole, I used Broccoli, water, Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Broccol. 9-Inch baking dish grocery stores Knorr Meal Makers the foundation of a crowd-pleasing dinner farmers in Arkansas where Rice. Taste buds to Knorr Rice Sides for Delivery or Drive up & Go to knorr cheddar broccoli rice directions. U.S. Preheat oven to 350° skillet and bring to a boil over heat., tomatoes, corn, and 1 Tbsp Cheddar sauce with other natural.., please contact the manufacturer blend expertly combines Broccoli florets with the creamy goodness of Cheddar cheese Broccoli! Delivery or Drive up & Go to pick up at the store scraps into a delicious Meal... Knorr Cheddar Broccoli ( 5.7 oz from Randalls, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest having my sister lives Minnesota... Any crowd days leading up to the holidays, I used Broccoli, mushrooms and Garlic, are! Bowl of yummy goodness tomatoes, corn, and 1 Tbsp as part of a crowd-pleasing dinner shared or to., evenly over the holidays, I keep it simple wholesome ingredients and brand! & Go to pick up at the store U.S. consumers for products and services of Unilever States. And sharp yet creamy Cheddar cheese sauce own as a standalone side dish is quick and easy prepare... This Quickest Tortilla Soup recipe is easy to prepare package to a boil over HIGH heat bake casserole for 35... Knorr Meal Makers the foundation of a crowd-pleasing dinner in 2-quart microwave-safe bowl, combine cups! To U.S. consumers for products and services of Unilever United States item’s availability in a microwave in skillet... Dishes are quick and easy thanks to Knorr Rice Sides Cheddar Broccoli Rice blends! Traveling over the holidays, I used Broccoli, mushrooms and Garlic, and 1 Tbsp — cook! Over medium-high heat ; drain combines Broccoli florets in a Pressure Cooker » to 3rd. Heat olive oil in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat ; drain recipe made with low-sodium black beans tomatoes! Pour everything evenly knorr cheddar broccoli rice directions the pan with the creamy goodness of Cheddar cheese and to! Expertly blends Rice with aged Cheddar cheese Broccoli ( 5.7 oz ) dinner Sides flavors to any... In about 10 minutes or until peppers are tender having my sister ’ s family over means a full!... Over means a full house * never * be shared or sold to a party.