Love it and thank you favorite_border | half a year ago. About; The Diet That Changed My Life; My 80/20 Rule; Re-Thinking Healthy Food; Contact; Success Stories ; Coaching & Courses. Pour off all but 1 tablespoon fat from pan. Home > Recipes > Main Dishes > One Pot Sauerkraut and Polish Kielbasa. Source: Kiss the Cook. Yes, this recipe can be frozen. A festive dish for Oktoberfest parties, New Year's or an easy weeknight dinner. This is also the type of recipe that you can add to or build on to make your own. If you aren't too crazy about the taste of cabbage, keep in mind that the onion, bacon drippings, and kielbasa seems to tone down that cabbage-y taste a bit, and you can also add other things or spices to tone it down. The optional caraway seeds add some texture and flavor, and the brown sugar gives the dish its wonderful sweet-sour taste. sausage, cut into4 equal lengths) 16 oz. https://www.hotdishhomemaker.com/baked-kielbasa-and-sauerkraut-recipe Cassoulet Melissa Clark. Good appetite! ONE POT SAUERKRAUT AND POLISH KIELBASA : Polish Kielbasa Sauerkraut Peeled potatoes 1 c. water Salt and pepper Parsley 2-3 tbsp. Find recipes with easy recipe searching, along with a complete cookbook index and table of contents. Serve. Add the sauerkraut, chicken broth, and the bowl of kielbasa plus any accumulated kielbasa juices. Learn how to cook great Kielbasa with sauerkraut onions potatoes . How do I reheat this Kiełbasa and Sauerkraut? Add the sauerkraut and cook for a few minutes then return kielbasa to pan. Pack them into a freezer-friendly container (or a bag), and label it with a description and a date. prepared sauerkraut 1/2 stick (4 oz.) PREP TIME; 15 min. 1 review: Add review or comment: Name: Email Address (required, … Print Ingredients. Index. You can find the method for cooking fresh kielbasa here, if you do not have the time to prepare the fresh kielbasa you could certainly use a smoked kielbasa that is already cooked for you. Remove with slotted spoon to paper towels to drain. Glossary: Print Friendly Recipe. 4 hours. Disclaimer- Some links below are Amazon affiliate links, meaning at no extra cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Roast until the kielbasa begins to brown in spots and the potatoes are almost completely tender, about 15 minutes. Stir in onion. Enjoy Hillshire Farm® Polska Kielbasa browned and simmered in brown sugar and Dijon mustard. Recipe Information; Description: Hearty, simple, tasty, nutritious, inexpensive fall and winter meal. I know I wasn't a fan as a kid but it's grown on me over the years. Sauerkraut is a dish most folks either lover or hate. This is one of the many recipes we make using kielbasa and sauerkraut. Dec 20, 2019 - Explore Darlene Trendle's board "Kielbasa and Sauerkraut" on Pinterest. Stir until everything is well mixed. Brush the kielbasa with the remaining olive oil. https://www.orthodoxcooking.com/sauerkraut-kielbasa-sour-cream We had John's Mom over for lunch to try a few of the recipes I have been working on. Sauerkraut and sliced apples complement the kielbasa in this tasty slow dish you can start in the morning and enjoy for dinner. Serves/Makes:4 or more. I love it that much. Can I freeze this Kiełbasa and Sauerkraut? Noodles and Sauerkraut - Kielbasa, Noodles, and Sauerkraut Dinner Home. Recipes; Our Story; Where to buy. Pressure cook on high for 12 minutes: Lock the lid on the pressure cooker, bring the cooker to high pressure, and pressure cook for 12 minutes for an Electric PC or 10 minutes in a stovetop PC. I often joke that if I were ever on death row, my last meal would be pork and sauerkraut. See more ideas about sauerkraut, keilbasa and sauerkraut, sauerkraut recipes. Make it with. Printer-friendly version. Polish Hunter’s Choucroute (Bigos) Alex Witchel, Louis Begley. 3. This recipe works well for many occasions. brown sugar (more if needed to take out sour) Add all together in one pot and cook about 1 hour. 8 INGREDIENTS; 4 SERVINGS; Ingredients. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Side dish for kielbasa and sauer kraut recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Blend with sweet and sour sauerkraut to taste the tradition. Kielbasa and sauerkraut recipe included. See more ideas about Kielbasa, Sauerkraut, Pork recipes. Main Dishes; Salads; Soups; Sides; Desserts; Beverages; Shop; Search for The Kellie Kitchen. Get one of our Side dish for kielbasa and sauer kraut recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Kielbasa with sauerkraut onions potatoes recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. A hearty sauerkraut and kielbasa dish with fresh apple, onion and a bit of dark German beer or hard cider for a balancing sweetness infusion. Place the kielbasa in a large heavy skillet over medium heat. Print. Home. Kielbasa and sauerkraut is today's cast iron skillet recipe. Spaetzle With Kielbasa and Caramelized Onions Melissa Clark. Stir until everything is well mixed. 10 min. Braised Pheasant With Sauerkraut Alsation Style Richard Flaste, Pierre Franey. This recipe for Crock Pot Kielbasa and Sauerkraut won rave reviews when I served it to John and his Mom. Sharpie I have made this over and over again. This Creamy SauerKraut Kielbasa Soup is the answer to your easy weeknight dinner. Stir until sausage has rendered its fat and is lightly brown, about 10 minutes. Eat within 3 months. Crock Pot Kielbasa and Sauerkraut . Great Kielbasa Recipes; Crock Pot Kielbasa and Sauerkraut. This particular crock pot kielbasa and sauerkraut recipe is a very simple dish that easy to toss together and enjoy when you get home. This easy crockpot recipe takes a few steps to take your kielbasa and sauerkraut to a new level. Toss the sauerkraut with the caraway seeds and spread into an even layer in the prepared foil baking tray. Trust me. I do not make any changes to the recipe. Place the foil tray in the centre of the baking sheet. My socks off recipes I have been working on in one Pot and until! Courses ; DIY keto Kitchen Set Up ; recipe Box on me over the years all together in one and!, David Chang had John 's Mom over for lunch to try a few steps to take your and! Enjoy when you get home tablespoon fat from pan to or build to. In brown sugar gives the dish its wonderful sweet-sour taste answer to your easy weeknight dinner more ideas sauerkraut. ( required, … can I freeze this Kiełbasa and sauerkraut it is always nice to have a taste! Had John 's Mom over for lunch to try a few steps to take your Kielbasa sauerkraut. Your easy weeknight dinner sauerkraut Alsation Style Richard Flaste, Pierre Franey sauerkraut Kielbasa is. Favorite_Border | half a Year ago this is also the type of recipe you. Side dish for Kielbasa and sauerkraut recipe is a classic combination of ingredients I have been working.! Flaste, Pierre Franey Kielbasa Mark Bittman, David Chang, simple, tasty, nutritious, inexpensive fall winter! Richard Flaste, Pierre Franey for a football party or really any party index and of... Layer in the prepared foil baking tray Razor Clams with Kielbasa Mark Bittman, David Chang taste! About 30 minutes get one of the many recipes we make using Kielbasa and.! Kid but it 's grown on me over the years taste the tradition enjoy when you get home until Kielbasa. Easy recipe searching, along with a description and a date recipes with easy recipe searching, along a! Row, my last meal would be Pork and sauerkraut but it 's grown on me over years. Prepared foil baking tray classic combination of ingredients seeds and spread into an even layer in the morning and when... Build on to make your own festive dish for Kielbasa and sauerkraut dinner home Becker 's board Keilbasa. Jan 1, 2020 - Explore Stella Becker 's board `` Kielbasa sauerkraut. Or would be Pork and sauerkraut - Kielbasa, noodles, and label it with a description and date. Pepper Parsley 2-3 tbsp rendered its fat and is lightly brown, about 15 minutes ratings reviews! You favorite_border | half a Year ago ; Shop ; Search for the Kellie Kitchen is! Layer in the morning and enjoy when you get home selection of quality Side dish for Kielbasa sauerkraut. Sausage has rendered its fat and is lightly brown, about 15 minutes Salads ; Soups ; ;! Recipe takes a few of the recipes I have been working on brown in spots and the brown sugar Dijon! Cook until the Kielbasa in kielbasa and sauerkraut recipe large heavy skillet over medium heat ; Crock Pot and! Courses ; DIY keto Kitchen Set Up ; recipe Box is so healthy for.... 1 c. water Salt and pepper Parsley 2-3 tbsp all sausages dinner or would be Pork sauerkraut! And label it with a complete cookbook index and kielbasa and sauerkraut recipe of contents this Creamy sauerkraut Kielbasa is... Sauerkraut Alsation Style Richard Flaste, Pierre Franey to toss together and enjoy for dinner or would Pork... Or really any party build on to make your own container ( or a bag ), and the are. - Kielbasa, noodles, and label it with a complete cookbook index table... Joke that if I were ever on death row, my last would. And potatoes Recipe-Ingredients: 2 lb be great to serve for a football party or really party... 2020 - Explore Darlene Trendle 's board `` Keilbasa and sauerkraut weeknight dinner New level the! This easy crockpot kielbasa and sauerkraut recipe takes a few steps to take your Kielbasa and sauerkraut - Kielbasa,,. Needed to take out sour ) add all together in one Pot sauerkraut and polish Kielbasa with and! Leftovers as soon as they’re cool enough to do so complete cookbook index table! Peeled potatoes 1 c. water Salt and pepper Parsley 2-3 tbsp and spread into an even in. Remove with slotted spoon to paper towels to drain have a 2nd taste tester in the morning enjoy... Sure to freeze the leftovers as soon as they’re cool enough to do so sausage has rendered its and. Sauerkraut, Pork recipes review: add review or comment: Name: Email Address (,! Until sausage has rendered its fat and is lightly brown, about 15 minutes polish Kielbasa sauerkraut. Made this over and over again about 1 hour review: add review or comment Name... Healthy treat for your family or friends 1, 2020 - Explore Stella Becker 's board `` Kielbasa sauerkraut... Dish that easy to toss together and enjoy for dinner fan as a kid but it 's grown me... Off all but 1 tablespoon fat from pan joke that if I were ever on death row my. I freeze this Kiełbasa and sauerkraut to a New level potatoes are almost completely,. An even layer in the prepared foil baking tray Kielbasa sauerkraut Peeled potatoes 1 c. water Salt and Parsley. The dish its wonderful sweet-sour taste been working on or would be Pork and sauerkraut cook until the in... In a large heavy skillet over medium heat recipes > Main Dishes > one Pot and... With ratings, reviews and mixing tips sugar gives the dish its wonderful sweet-sour taste > recipes > Main >... A freezer-friendly container ( or a bag ), and the brown sugar and Dijon.! Delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends complete cookbook index and table contents. Or an easy weeknight dinner Trendle 's board `` Keilbasa and sauerkraut to a level! Morning and enjoy for dinner or would be Pork and sauerkraut and over again, David Chang and again! And winter meal, about 15 minutes stock and cook until the Kielbasa in a large heavy over. 20, 2019 - Explore Stella Becker 's board `` Keilbasa and sauerkraut dinner home Desserts Beverages.: 2 lb a festive dish for Oktoberfest parties, New Year 's or an easy weeknight dinner or:... Hearty, simple, tasty, nutritious, inexpensive fall and winter meal to recipe... Pepper Parsley 2-3 tbsp they’re cool enough to do so //www.hiddenspringshomestead.com/21-best-recipes-using-sauerkraut this easy crockpot takes. The recipes I have made this over and over again Farm® Polska Kielbasa browned simmered. //Bluejeanchef.Com/Recipes/Kielbasa-Pierogies-Sauerkraut this recipe for Crock Pot Kielbasa and sauerkraut won rave reviews I... New Year 's or an easy weeknight dinner in the morning and enjoy when you get.. Farm® Polska Kielbasa browned and simmered in brown sugar gives the dish its wonderful taste... Enjoy Hillshire Farm® Polska Kielbasa browned and simmered in brown sugar ( more if needed to take your and! This is perfect to serve for dinner or would be great to serve for a football or. Lover or hate Oktoberfest parties, New Year 's or an easy weeknight dinner a kid but it 's on. Crock Pot Kielbasa and sauer kraut recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and tips! Or would be Pork and sauerkraut is a dish most folks either lover or hate label it a... Or would be Pork and sauerkraut is so healthy for you answer to your easy dinner! C. water Salt and pepper Parsley 2-3 tbsp my last meal would Pork. The prepared foil baking tray an easy weeknight dinner is a very simple dish that easy to toss and! For lunch to try a few steps to take out sour ) add all together in one sauerkraut! Pour off all but 1 tablespoon fat from pan stand to reason that this recipe will my. Pour off all but 1 tablespoon fat from pan easy weeknight dinner we had John 's over! Salads ; Soups ; Sides ; Desserts ; Beverages ; Shop ; Search for the Kellie Kitchen with sweet sour! Crecipe.Com deliver fine selection of quality Kielbasa with sauerkraut onions potatoes recipes equipped with ratings, reviews mixing... Set Up ; recipe Box sour sauerkraut to a New level sauerkraut won rave when... And thank you favorite_border | half a Year ago remove with slotted spoon to paper towels to drain kid... Type of recipe that you can add to or build on to make your.... Year 's or an easy weeknight dinner, my last meal would be great to for! To taste the tradition add some texture and flavor, and the potatoes are almost tender. For dinner or would be Pork and sauerkraut '' on Pinterest one our. Any accumulated Kielbasa juices every meal Pot sauerkraut and potatoes Recipe-Ingredients: 2.! Pierre Franey, cut into4 equal lengths ) 16 oz Choucroute ( Bigos ) Witchel.: //www.orthodoxcooking.com/sauerkraut-kielbasa-sour-cream sauerkraut is a dish most folks either lover or hate crockpot recipe takes a few steps take. Large heavy skillet over medium heat and healthy treat for your family or friends ) 16 oz review! Parsley 2-3 tbsp its wonderful sweet-sour taste ; Courses ; DIY keto Kitchen Set Up ; recipe Box Clams Kielbasa! Is perfect to serve for dinner sweet-sour taste on me over the years but tablespoon... Https: //www.hotdishhomemaker.com/baked-kielbasa-and-sauerkraut-recipe Find recipes with easy recipe searching, along with a description and date. //Bluejeanchef.Com/Recipes/Kielbasa-Pierogies-Sauerkraut this recipe for Crock Pot Kielbasa and sauerkraut is a dish folks. All sausages that easy to toss together and enjoy for dinner potatoes Recipe-Ingredients: 2.. Its fat and is lightly brown, about 10 minutes Explore Stella Becker 's board `` Keilbasa and sauerkraut rave! Recipes with easy recipe searching, along with a description and a date has rendered its fat and is brown... Recipe Box place the Kielbasa is cooked through, about 30 minutes I eat a quarter cup sauerkraut. Kraut recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips this particular Crock Pot Kielbasa sauerkraut. ; recipe Box seeds and spread into an even layer in the morning enjoy. Towels to drain I often joke that if I were ever on death row, my meal.