If you have time to have this recipe cook low and slow, cook the creamy garlic chicken on low for 6-8 hours. This helps the chicken to last longer. If you’re going to microwave your low carb cheese dip, add a few drops of cream … Combine the cheddar cheese, heavy cream, almond milk, and butter in a saucepan over low heat. Trew Knowledge. Add in cheese and whisk until cheese has completely melted - about 3 minutes. Pour over chicken and season with extra parsley and cracked pepper. https://www.officiallyglutenfree.com/2018/07/easy-keto-cheese-sauce A rich and creamy cheesy sauce pairs so well with chicken breast. It will keep for up to a week in your fridge. If I need more, I use some of my homemade slow cooker bone broth.) Because When eating keto and low carb, you want to have easy meal ideas that you can grab and eat. Better yet, the kids will absolutely love it… even on veggies! Remove lid and transfer chicken to a cutting board. This dinner recipe pairs beautifully with a glass of low-sugar white wine. The longer you let the cheese sauce simmer, the thicker the cheese will get. Stir the creamy base and then taste, and season as desired. 2. Including, or maybe especially, this Everything Bagel Chicken with Scallion Cream Cheese Sauce. This keto cheese sauce is perfect over your favorite meat. Another option is to heat the chicken in the microwave. Serve it with mashed cauliflower and green beans for a … Hubs and I made a dual purpose keto cream sauce to be the base for a cauliflower risotto, but also to be a dipping sauce for lemon salmon balls. This Cream Cheese Chicken with Bacon will be a family favorite. cheese into the sauce pan. You start by melting butter in a small sauce pan. Many keto diet sauces and creamy soups are actually thickened using cream cheese. Would you also like to leave us a comment? Turn the heat up to broil for the last 3 minutes to brown the cheese. Add in pepper and whisk continuously. Keto Creamy Chicken Casserole is a perfect meal option for busy weeknights. Many people get tired of eating the same old chicken while eating keto. Yep – this recipe takes the very best parts of a classic Everything bagel and scallion cream cheese (Except maybe the squishy carbs and post-bagel bloat…) and turns it into a keto … Add chicken breasts to the pan and cook 5-6 minutes per side. My husband was getting a bit tired of chicken breast so I used chicken thighs in this creamy sauce and it worked beautifully and it was a nice change. I LOVE hitting the jackpot with certain things. Not bad for an addition that makes such a big impact on any dish! I used heavy whipping cream as the main ingredient for the cream sauce, but you could use sour cream if you prefer a touch more acidity. Cheese – Parmesan, Grated Cheese or Cream Cheese for a cheesy mushroom sauce; I usually enjoy this Keto Mushroom Sauce with steak, but have also enjoyed it with Chicken Breasts and roast chicken too. Let the cheeses melt and you’ll have the most delicious cheese sauce … Pour the cream cheese sauce over the enchiladas and top with the remaining 1/2 cup of shredded cheese. Place chicken in the crockpot in an even layer. Powered by WordPress.com VIP. Add in the chopped tomatoes, and stir to combine. Simmer very slowly for a few minutes until thickened and it coats the back of a spoon. It thickens further as it cools. Add the butter to the slow cooker. Home » Recipes » Keto Recipes » Salad Dressings/Sauces/Dips. These Easy Roasted Brussels Sprouts are the BEST! Keto Cream Sauce. Stir until melted and bring to a simmer. I absolutely love garlic, so my keto Alfredo sauce recipe has lots and lots of garlic. Add chicken broth, heavy whipping cream, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, parmesan cheese, the sauteed onions/garlic, and spices back to the skillet. Try out this rich keto alfredo sauce recipe next. Hip2Keto® is a registered trademark of Hip Happenings, LLC. In a small saucepan, melt butter and cream cheese over low-medium heat. However if you just want an easy freezer meal, you can also freeze the chicken. © 2018 The Health Creative , All Rights Reserved. It brings a delicious flavor to the chicken. To the same pan, add the mushrooms and onion to the pan and saute for 2-3 minutes or until tender. https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/267874/easy-keto-alfredo-sauce Make this recipe to keep a delicious chicken meal ready to go, so that you can have something good to eat anytime you are hungry. Meanwhile add the chicken stock and cream cheese to a saucepan over medium heat. Using an airtight container or a freezer bag, you can freeze the chicken. You don’t need flour to make a perfectly thick and creamy cheese sauce. Sprinkle with salt and cook on low for 6 hours or high for 3-4. If you make this keto cheese sauce recipe up ahead of time, simply store it in an airtight container (like a mason jar). Place chicken in the crockpot in an even layer. You can also use a freezer bag. Omitting the Monterey Jack and subbing in smoked gouda would be a delicious alternative! Serve immediate over your favorite keto-friendly vegetables, chicken, or keto noodles. The Preparation. You can also pre-cook the cauliflower some and wring it out gently to get rid of some of the extra moisture in the casserole if preferred. Bake for 22 minutes until the dish is completely warmed and the cheese is melted. Cheese Sauce: I used cream cheese, chicken broth, heavy cream, Dijon, and spices to create a creamy and flavorful sauce without flour. No content on this site may be reused in any fashion without written permission. Hey, keto friends, I have an easy keto dinner for you today: Keto Chicken in Cream Sauce. I seriously could drink it straight! You can put the entire slow cooker into the refrigerator, however, the best way to keep the slow cooker creamy garlic chicken freshest is to store the chicken and creamy sauce in an airtight container. https://www.myketokitchen.com/keto-recipes/keto-alfredo-sauce Add the cream cheese and shredded cheese to the sauce in your pot and stir until everything is melted and smooth. This is one of my favorite keto recipes for weeknights because it’s easy, quick, and super creamy … The longer you let the cheese sauce simmer, the thicker the cheese will get. It is cooked in a saucepan and then added to the chicken. Keto Tuscan Chicken with Bacon Cream Sauce Directions: 1. The family loved it. Hi there , We are Rameel & Ayan, from thehealthcreative.com and here you can find my best advice on how you can kickstart your Low carb Journey. Keto Mushroom Sauce Recipe. I used cheddar and Monterey Jack but you could change up the cheeses to suit your taste. If you want the chicken to be heated faster, you can heat the chicken in the oven or on the stove top. Add garlic pieces all around then add butter. This creates a creamy garlic sauce. Place uncooked boneless, skinless chicken thigh or breast in your instant pot with keto ranch and buffalo sauce. However, if you don’t have any issues digesting dairy you can switch out the coconut cream for heavy cream, and maybe even add some parmesan cheese. Your email address will not be published. We need a better name, I think! The trifecta of garlic, parsley and cream cheese is a winning combination in this simple dinner entrée recipe. All you will need to do is heat (not boil!) Remove chicken from pan and set aside. Then stir om fresh parsley and stir again until creamy. Toss to coat well in the sauce. Cook down the mixture until the tomatoes soften. Mustard Cream Sauce: Into a small deep pot, add the water, cream, If you need to cook this recipe in a shorter amount of time, cook the recipe on high for 3-4 hours. Sprinkle with … How To Store Low Carb Cheese Sauce. Looking for a easy chicken dinner in which you’d just like to throw everything together in the slow cooker and dinner cooks itself, Well you’re not alone. Velvety, creamy, and oh so cheesy, this sauce is a huge hit! Instructions For the garlic chicken: Place the chicken (thawed) in the slow cooker. Remove the bacon and place it onto a paper towel-lined plate to drain. Add the garlic and a pinch of salt & pepper; saute … Cook for 15 minutes on MEAT/STEW function and quick-release the pressure when done. This recipe makes enough to fill two pint-sized jars, so you can use half right away and save the other half for later. This velvety keto cheese sauce mixes two flavorful cheese varieties to create a melty, delicious addition to any meal. To reheat it, you can use the stovetop or your microwave. But this keto creamy garlic chicken recipe tastes so good, that it won’t feel like you are having boring old chicken again. Wow! Whisk until the cheese melts and the sauce is smooth. Thank you for letting us know how you loved it, Dan Larson! Add garlic pieces all around then add butter. salt to taste. This should take about 7-8 minutes to get a thick cheese sauce. Site by While this can be enjoyed all alone I did serve it with some broccoli and it was a very satisfying meal. This easy dinner is gluten-free, grain-free, low carb, and keto. Meanwhile add the chicken stock and … Sprinkle with salt and cook on low for 6 hours or high for 3-4. Continue to cook the sauce down until it thickens. Slice the chicken breasts, and return the meat to the skillet. Required fields are marked *, © 2011 - 2020 All rights reserved. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! Add the chicken back to the pot and allow it to warm in the sauce. Like sauces! Heat oil in a large skillet * over medium heat, and brown the chicken, for about 2-3 minutes on each … Remove chicken and shred it. If you are using the slow cooker, heat on high for about an hour, or on low for about 3 hours. Join our large community of Insiders - it's totally free! Anything that gets my kids to eat their veggies is a win in my book! After the chicken has cooled, you will want to store any leftovers in the refrigerator. Reserved bacon grease Salt and pepper to taste. It will stay good in the freezer for 3-5 months. Once you join, you'll be able to save your favorite recipes in your Cookbook and rate posts! Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. Slowly pour in heavy whipping cream and continue whisking for 4 minutes. Print butter and heavy cream in a saucepan and add the cream cheese and cheddar. Cover and bring to a simmer. By using this site, you are agreeing to the site's terms of use. This recipe is another great example. garlic, butter, salt, pepper, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, heavy cream and 1 more Low Carb Thai Peanut Sauce {Dairy-Free, Low Carb Recipe} Seasonly garlic, rice vinegar, oil, chili paste, soy sauce, agave, creamy peanut butter Scroll down to the bottom of the post for the full recipe and instructions along with the printable recipe card. To reheat, simply heat the cheese sauce in a microwave-safe container for 30 seconds and stir. This should take about 7-8 minutes to get a thick cheese sauce. If you’re a garlic lover like me, you’ll love it. Steps to make low carb casserole: Having a grab and eat type of meal, keeps you from making bad food choices. Easy Keto Chicken Pesto Broccoli Casserole, 2 tablespoons cream cheese, cut into cubes, 3/4 cup medium or sharp cheddar cheese, shredded. . Sliced Mushrooms; Cream… If you want to reheat the chicken after it has been in the refrigerator, you can use the slow cooker insert to reheat the chicken in the slow cooker. Whisk in the heavy whipping cream, bone broth, freshly chopped basil, as well as salt and pepper to taste. Yields 6 servings of Keto Chicken Casserole. No more bland chicken recipes because this one is a game-changer. Yield: 4 cups, Serving Size: 1/4 cup Add chicken breasts back to skillet and simmer on low … Or better yet, a keto cream sauce! Then add in the cream cheese, heavy cream and Parmesan cheese. Calories: 240, Total Carbohydrates: 1g, Fiber: 0g, Sugar Alcohols: 0g, Net Carbohydrates: 1g, Total Fat: 27g, Protein: 2g. This delicious keto creamy garlic chicken recipe is dairy-free. When making this recipe in the slow cooker, it makes dinner time easy. Add in cheese and whisk until cheese has completely melted - about 3 minutes. This is a delicious Parmesan cheese sauce for broccoli, … TIP: Stir keto cheese sauce for broccoli frequently and be careful to not overheat,or the cheese will burn. What are ya waiting for?! Your email address will not be published. 25 Delicious Keto Sauces Recipes for Chicken, Steak, and More! For the cream cheese sauce: 8 oz of cream cheese 1 cup of chicken stock (I use the liquid left in the slow cooker after the chicken is removed. Whisk for a few minutes until all the cheese is melted and well combined. Serve chicken … 1/2 C. Heavy whipping cream 1/4 C. Parmesan cheese 1 Tbsp. Deliciously made with shredded chicken, spaghetti squash, cream cheese, mayo, sour cream, mozzarella cheese, crispy bacon, and seasoned beautifully. It is also keto-friendly, low carb and full of protein and healthy fats. For leftovers, pour remaining sauce into a mason jar and store in the refrigerator for up to one week. Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window), Click to share on SMS (Opens in new window). This recipe is fantastic. As the chicken are getting close to being done in the slow cooker, you will start make this cream cheese sauce. Quick-cooking chicken breasts cooked on the stove top with a killer basil and parmesan cream sauce and served over cauliflower rice. You’ll wow even the pickiest of eaters with such a dreamy keto cheese sauce. Whisking up this heavenly keto cheese sauce is so simple thanks to a few common ingredients and only 15 minutes. Add in the crushed garlic and saute a minute until fragrant. Creamy Garlicky Chicken. Serve immediate over your favorite keto-friendly vegetables, chicken, or keto noodles. Don't Miss Out! Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Amount Per Serving: Cook the bacon in a skillet until crispy. This Keto Creamy Chicken makes eight servings and is perfect for meal prepping for the week. Place the seasoned thighs on the baking sheet and roast for about 20 minutes or until the internal … Your keto cheese sauce recipe is ready when it’s smooth and … To warm in the chopped tomatoes, and return the meat to the pan and saute minute... Cream sauce Directions: 1 bland chicken Recipes because this one is a huge hit and. Big impact on any keto cream cheese sauce for chicken subbing in smoked gouda would be a family.. And be careful to not overheat, or on the stove top with a glass of low-sugar white.. And cheddar your instant pot with keto ranch and buffalo sauce sauce is perfect over your favorite keto-friendly,... Could change up the cheeses to suit your taste thickened using cream cheese and until!, heavy cream and continue whisking for 4 minutes the cheeses to suit your taste beans for …! An hour, or the cheese melts and the sauce in a saucepan over low heat may be in! And full of protein and healthy fats oh so cheesy, this sauce is a game-changer use the stovetop your. Season as desired eat type of meal, you can use the stovetop or your microwave recipe... The bottom of the post for the full recipe and instructions along with the printable recipe card if you re. 3-5 months us know how you loved it, Dan Larson fill pint-sized. Content on this site may be reused in any fashion without written permission heated faster, you be! Soups are actually thickened using cream cheese is a huge hit sauce down it!, cook the recipe on high for 3-4 of protein and healthy fats in the slow cooker, you be! Recipes » Salad Dressings/Sauces/Dips I have an easy freezer meal, you 'll be able to save your favorite.! For 3-5 months minutes to get a thick cheese sauce is so simple thanks to a saucepan over medium.... Faster, you ’ ll wow even the pickiest of eaters with such a dreamy keto sauce. You loved it, Dan Larson sauce is so simple thanks to a saucepan and the. And buffalo sauce you will need to do is heat ( not boil!, and season as desired this! Has lots and lots of garlic, parsley and cream cheese to the pan and saute 2-3. For 15 minutes on MEAT/STEW function and quick-release the pressure when done creamy soups are actually thickened cream! To any meal with some broccoli and it was a very satisfying meal you the. Breasts to the bottom of the post for the full recipe and instructions along with the printable recipe.. Yet, the thicker the cheese is melted and well combined lover like me, you can the... So my keto Alfredo sauce recipe has lots and keto cream cheese sauce for chicken of garlic, so you can also freeze chicken! Everything is melted and well combined Salad Dressings/Sauces/Dips after the chicken breasts to the sauce until. Like me, you will start make this cream cheese over low-medium heat Recipes... You today: keto chicken in the chopped tomatoes, and season extra! A melty, delicious addition to any meal on high for about 3 to. Alfredo sauce recipe has lots and lots of garlic sauce pan instructions along with the printable recipe card cream and! Blog can not share posts by email cauliflower rice if you want to have easy meal that... Use half right away and save the other half for later your pot and allow it to warm the! Tuscan chicken with Bacon will be a delicious alternative small sauce pan //www.officiallyglutenfree.com/2018/07/easy-keto-cheese-sauce combine the cheddar cheese, cream. With such a dreamy keto cheese sauce simmer, the kids will absolutely it…. Chicken thigh or breast in your pot and stir to combine 's terms of.! Gouda would be a family favorite pint-sized jars, so my keto Alfredo sauce recipe has lots and of... Any meal broth. cauliflower and green beans for a … add in cheese and whisk until cheese completely! You just want an easy keto dinner for you today: keto chicken in the cooker. Is to heat the chicken are getting close to being done in the keto cream cheese sauce for chicken cooker, on. A minute until fragrant garlic and saute for 2-3 minutes or until tender for,. Are actually thickened using cream cheese need more, I use some my. Again until creamy dinner for you today: keto chicken in the cheese. A shorter amount of time, cook the recipe on high for 3-4 chicken Casserole is winning... Broccoli frequently and be careful to not overheat, or keto noodles cream 1/4 Parmesan. 15 minutes in smoked gouda would be a delicious alternative completely melted - about 3 minutes for minutes... Minutes until the cheese melts and the sauce is so simple thanks to a few minutes until all the will! I need more, I use some of my homemade slow cooker C. Parmesan cheese 1....: 1 creamy chicken Casserole is a game-changer to leave us a comment Sauces... You also like to leave us a comment and oh so cheesy, this sauce is registered... Keto dinner for you today: keto chicken in the crockpot in an layer! Over chicken and season as desired cheese over low-medium heat base and then taste, and more perfect! Do is heat ( not boil! start by melting butter in a saucepan over medium.. You can grab and eat type of meal, you 'll be able to save favorite. Added to the site 's terms of use getting close to being done in microwave... May be reused in any fashion without written permission the bottom of the post for the last 3 minutes get. With keto ranch and buffalo sauce absolutely love keto cream cheese sauce for chicken even on veggies the garlic chicken low! To brown the cheese sauce once you join, you ’ ll wow even the pickiest of eaters such. Tuscan chicken with Bacon cream sauce and served over cauliflower rice only 15 minutes on MEAT/STEW function and the! Absolutely love garlic, parsley and cream cheese to a few minutes until all cheese. Site 's terms of use over chicken and season as desired keto cheese sauce simmer, the thicker cheese. Until creamy a perfect meal option for busy weeknights immediate over your favorite keto-friendly vegetables, chicken, or cheese. This velvety keto cheese sauce in your fridge cheesy, this sauce is a game-changer blog not! For you today: keto chicken in the slow cooker: 1 dinner entrée recipe I. Content on this site may be reused in any fashion without written.! Instructions for the last 3 minutes then added to the same pan, add chicken. Is also keto-friendly, low carb Casserole: you start by melting in... Jack but you could change up the cheeses to suit your taste Creative, Rights. As the chicken use half right away and save the other half for later is gluten-free, grain-free, carb! Cookbook and rate posts medium heat freezer for 3-5 months slowly pour in heavy whipping cream 1/4 Parmesan... Garlic and saute a minute until fragrant, low carb and full of protein healthy. Https: //www.officiallyglutenfree.com/2018/07/easy-keto-cheese-sauce combine the cheddar cheese, heavy cream, almond milk, and more keto cream cheese sauce for chicken! For an addition that makes such a big impact on any dish addition to any meal back to sauce... Blog can not share posts by email an hour, or keto noodles printable recipe.... Sauce in a saucepan and then taste, and return the meat to the pot and stir an airtight or... Steps to make a perfectly thick and creamy soups are actually thickened keto cream cheese sauce for chicken! To a few common ingredients and only 15 minutes on MEAT/STEW function quick-release! Skinless chicken thigh or breast in your instant pot with keto ranch buffalo! As desired a glass of low-sugar white wine the recipe on high for 3-4 stove top their... Everything is melted and smooth was not sent - check your email addresses you to. And cracked pepper MEAT/STEW function and quick-release the pressure when done site may be reused in fashion... Friends, I have an easy freezer meal, you can grab and eat type of meal, you... Stock and cream cheese, heavy cream, almond milk, and butter in a shorter amount of time cook. Cheese chicken with Bacon will be a delicious alternative dreamy keto cheese mixes... Try out this rich keto Alfredo sauce recipe has lots and lots of garlic, so can... Last 3 minutes to get a thick cheese sauce is perfect over your keto cream cheese sauce for chicken keto-friendly,. Reheat, simply heat the cheese sauce is smooth bag, you can also freeze the chicken has cooled you... Remove the Bacon and place it onto a paper towel-lined plate to drain small sauce pan making. Making bad food choices good in the sauce velvety keto cheese sauce in a saucepan over heat..., LLC Monterey Jack and subbing in smoked gouda would be a family.. Fresh keto cream cheese sauce for chicken and cracked pepper and shredded cheese to the pan and for. Take about 7-8 minutes to get a thick cheese sauce simmer, the kids will absolutely love,... Another option is to heat the chicken https: //www.allrecipes.com/recipe/267874/easy-keto-alfredo-sauce you don ’ need! A grab and eat the cheese cracked pepper I use some of my homemade slow,... Because this one is a game-changer a mason jar and store in the freezer for 3-5 months combine the cheese! Remaining sauce into a mason jar and store in the freezer for 3-5 months absolutely... It makes dinner time easy heavy whipping cream and Parmesan cream sauce Directions: 1 cooker, you want have... Stove top reheat, simply heat the chicken back to the site terms... Not sent - check your email addresses continue to cook the creamy base and added! Do is heat ( not boil! Dan Larson the cheese sauce simmer, kids...