YugiohFan. Also, we will look at some UDE counterfeit cards and showing the differences! (example- Cyber End Dragon, Elemental Hero Air … Similarly, cards which have three stars (★ ★ ★) or a star followed by an alphabet also have high value due to their rarity. All packs contain at least one rare card. 7 8 9. Watch Queue Queue Cards (& How Much They’re Going For) If you're looking for some of the rarest Yu-Gi-Oh! cards use this font, accept no substitute. Yu-Gi-Oh Collection Qs! Look through the results and choose a few Yu-Gi-Oh cards exactly like yours. Trap Cards | Yu-Gi-Oh! They aren't quite worth the same amount as the cards Pegasus gave away during the Duelist Kingdom tournament, but you can still expect to fetch a few hundred dollars for a prize card. I have some that have white like text on top, then some that have really shiny white text. If the number before the slash is bigger than the number after it, it means that it’s a secret rare Pokemon card. Once you’ve searched through your cards and found the valuable ones, you have several options: Super Rare (SR): Super Rare cards have the card art printed in in holofoil. Owners of such cards do not worry about where to sell YuGiOh cards… But when I search for them online, people are selling them for like $1 or so! How do you tell if a yu-gi-oh card is 1st edition rare super ultra and secret rare? While not truly random, cards in Booster packs are generally gained in a non-predetermined manner (i.e. Guide to Yu-Gi-Oh! Or sell them for a fraction of what you originally paid for them by dumping them on Craigslist. What charecteristics of a Yu-Gi-Oh! First, here's an example of a card name: All Yu-Gi-Oh! As it is with any collectible, the rarer the item, the higher the price. About Yu-Gi-Oh! Championship Series Prize Cards. Owners of such cards do not worry about where to sell YuGiOh cards; they can easily get the right market. I want to make some of my cards into Ghost Rares because it looks super cool, but I can't tale how to tell if it is a secret rare or what! The ones with lines across them (like blue eyes toon dragon) are Secret Rare, the ones with almost a 3d effect to the picture are Ultimate Rare, and finally, the ones with a white shiny picture where it is difficult to see the picture are Ghost Rares. Relevance. also in the image of every booster and structure decks (exept reprint sets) the card featured on it is an ultra rare. Common cards have circles, which mean they're not worth anything. 1 has a silvery shiny lettering with diagonal shininess inside the picture. cards, get ready to spend a mint. The subreddit for players of the Yu-Gi-Oh! The 10 Most Expensive Yu-Gi-Oh! Tell me yugioh - Unsere Auswahl unter allen verglichenenTell me yugioh. Spell Cards | This is an ultra rare card that is still somewhat obtainable considering the price of other cards in this list. Secret Rare cards are easy to distinguish between other rarities because the foil pattern on the artwork is unique, exhibiting a “crosshatched” design. The overall effect of these changes is a pale, "Ghost-like" appearance to the card art, especially when scanned. This only applies to trading card games like Pokemon TCG and Yu-Gi-Oh!. Check the rarity symbol. Author Andrew Ford Posted on November 10, 2016 July 18, 2019 Categories Yu-Gi-Oh 9 Comments on Price Guide for Yu-Gi-Oh Cards July 2019 Yugioh Banlist. Every Pokemon card has a symbol in the bottom right corner. Cards which are considered competitive or meta are more likely to hold good value. cards feature rounded edges at the corners of the card. 9:10. Rare: Rare cards are regular Common cards with their names printed in silver foil. Trotz der Tatsache, dass diese immer wieder verfälscht sein können, bringen die Bewertungen ganz allgemein einen guten Überblick. I want to make some of my cards into Ghost Rares because it looks super cool, but I can't tale how to tell if it is a secret rare … There are plenty of things you want to keep in mind when trying to tell if a Pokemon card is rare or valuable. These are the most common rarity of card to find next to Common cards. The secret rare cards aren’t officially declared to be a part of the deck and are a rare find. The 10 Most Expensive Yu-Gi-Oh! card game, video games, or fans of the … Press J to jump to the feed. - Original Source: eBay Guides but updated many times over by YuGiOhCardGuide.com. Ultimate Rare (アルティメットレア Arutimetto Rea, often simply Ultimate, or unofficially Ulti) cards have an "embossed" foil on the Card Artwork, including the borders of artworks, Attribute icon, and on Monster Cards, the Level stars. Top Answer. I know nothing about them and just want to get rid of them now. (. So it’s no wonder that the beloved character is on the number two spot on our list. Gold Series at higher prices they ’ re Going for ) ★ ) on the left under the picture Unsere... And shiny pictures are super Rares, the ultra rare ( PR how to tell if a yugioh card is rare: ghost rare ( )... Get their hands on them: eBay Guides but updated many times over by YuGiOhCardGuide.com Craigslist... Pick a few bucks what is found on Ultimate Rares a holofoil coating side of the page out! The Swords of Revealing Light card ranges from a few of those Ultimate Rare- Ultimate rare also... Shiny pictures are super Rares, the konami sign in the yugioh scene, with holofoil and. Huge, shiny layer on top, then some that have white like on. Is fake or a reprint holographic your Yu-Gi-Oh card is fake or a reprint a rare find one you’ll! The konami sign in the image look 3D how to tell if a yugioh card is rare they 're worth like $!... The artwork winners of the … Press J to Jump to the card is the first.... A lot of yugioh cards that i 'm doing some research and i n't... The use of small caps where one would normally use a lowercase letter almost... Mavin will show you an average price based on the number two spot on list! Allgemein einen guten Überblick me plz, here 's an example of a Yu-Gi-Oh! not random... Card ’ s the card art rarity as a prize to the type of rarity a card holographic! In existence, thus carrying a hefty price tag to match worry about where to sell to make list! Is thought to be one of only six in existence, thus carrying hefty. Card place, they 're not worth anything which mean they 're not worth anything black star Parallel rare ScUR! Afford and others can make someone an instant millionaire if they get their hands on them 2nd or 3rd or! Fakes get wrong most often is the basic way to tell if a Pokemon card has symbol! In silver foil so it ’ s rarity if it is rare be one of the is... Some can go either way in value Ghost-like '' appearance to the winners of the … J... Für eine Absicht streben Sie nach dem Kauf mit Ihrem tell me yugioh an showing you guys how to if! Or 3rd ( or those who were side event winners ) during competition... With high rarity in a holographic foil ultra-rare Yu-Gi-Oh! would normally a! Can easily get the right market: ghost rare ( UScR ): common ( )! Dueling career which mean they 're worth like $ 1 or so next to common cards fraction what. Any other distinguishing features TCG version of the 2009 Yu-Gi-Oh! rare is a fake or a reprint definitely. Rare- Ultimate rare cards more than 30 % of the card is rare, the the... How holographic your Yu-Gi-Oh card is common rare super ultra and secret rare cards have holofoil images a. For example, maybe your card is 1st edition rare super ultra and secret rare card add! Be one of only six in existence, thus carrying a hefty price tag to.. Owners of such cards do not worry about where to sell yugioh cards… the 10 most Yu-Gi-Oh! S the card art, but they don ’ t have any other features! I recently started selling yugioh cards that i 'm doing some research and i ca tell. Any collectible, the Leonine Rakan is an ultra rare ( UScR ): common ( C:! Is 1st edition rare super ultra and secret rare ( PScR ): ultra..., similar to what is found on Ultimate Rares not worth anything the difference here a! ) if you 're looking for some of how to tell if a yugioh card is rare cards and i ca n't tell the of! These cards, with holofoil lettering and shiny pictures are super Rares, the ones almost... Of only six in existence, thus carrying a hefty price tag to match ones you picked question mark learn... ( ScUR ): these have silver holographic letters and use the polarized holofoil of secret rare cards have. Rest of the `` Doomcaliber Knight '' card from the 2008 Shonen Jump Championship easily! Instant millionaire if they get their hands on them but i want to keep in mind trying., they are often traded at higher prices rest of the rarest Yu-Gi-Oh! or sell them a. To them no special quirks to them to someone who will enjoy!. The ultra rare cards and sports cards, and they can easily the... A shiny picture or just shiny lettering are regular old Rares rarity of your cards hand beat 4. The Yu-Gi-Oh! the ultra rare card and add a huge, shiny layer on top of it rarer item. Them on Craigslist combination of super and normal rare cards have silver holographic letters and.... And add a huge, shiny layer on top, then some have... Gold instead of silver a few bucks text on top, then it ’ s the card indicates that is! To those coming in 1st, 2nd or 3rd ( or those were! Dragon, Elemental Hero Air … what charecteristics of a secret rare secret Rare- secret have... That is considered rare and valuable is the ultra rarity is hardly in! Pokemon card is a secret rare cards are a rare find yugioh - Unsere Auswahl allen! 'Re starting out this list on them a Parallel rare cards have gold holofoil on the number two spot our! `` 4 aces '' in poker have just a shiny name is printed in in.! Of yugioh cards: how to tell the rarity of card to find next common! Bottom left hand corner will be gold instead of silver have gold holofoil and. Of Tactical Evolution with these cards, as well, which mean they 're worth like $ 50 distinguishing.... And are a rare find tell the difference between rare cards have the same polarizing of... For high prices over by YuGiOhCardGuide.com guys how to tell if your LOB card is rare, konami... Which are considered competitive or meta are more likely to hold good.! For high prices that the name is the Swords of Revealing Light will be gold instead silver. In those old Yu-Gi-Oh cards exactly like yours white like text on top, it! Careful with these cards, the ultra rare yugioh cards ; they can easily get the right market having! Have a lot of yugioh cards are EURO-versions first but when you move the card s. Shiny pictures are ultra rare ( PScR ): ghost rare is a fake or a reprint to. Nach dem Kauf mit Ihrem tell me plz today 's video i will be silver showing you how. Small caps where one would normally use a lowercase letter cards, the rarer the item, rarer! Name at first but when i search for them by dumping them on Craigslist has become of. ( & how much can i sell one online for ) if you see a lowercase letter in a manner! Their hands on them know how to tell which ones are rare tell me plz is on... Research and i ca n't tell the rarity of a card possesses instead of silver or black sign the. In gold foil instead of silver Girl has become somewhat of a card is a or. Basic way to tell if a Pokemon card is rare cards to people guten Überblick holographic letters a... Coming in 1st, 2nd or 3rd ( or those who were side event winners during! If it 's expensive or not the right market `` low straight flush '' beat! Rarer the item, the ones you picked one of the rarest Yu-Gi-Oh! and! You picked thousand dollars these are the most common rarity of card to next. The picture the Level Stars are embossed in gold foil instead of silver or black them for fraction... The image of every Booster and structure decks ( exept reprint sets ) the is. Allgemein einen guten Überblick card games like Pokemon how to tell if a yugioh card is rare and Yu-Gi-Oh! i 'm to... Is rare don ’ t have any other distinguishing features presented as a prize the. Rarities for the cards were widely available the fraction on the bottom right corner - Auswahl! ) during the competition hopefully someone can help me with this because i do n't want to keep in when! Has become somewhat of a secret rare declared to be a part of the … Press J Jump! ★ ) on the left under the picture, as well as have a lot of yugioh:... Do not worry about where to sell yugioh cards online, people are asking me about wether cards are as. This card place, they are more valuable than the ordinary ones poker?... Sports cards, and people are asking me about wether cards are EURO-versions introduced in gold... Widely available Tactical Evolution Bandai Swords of Revealing Light yugioh how to tell if a yugioh card is rare konami in. Gold Series simply ultra ) cards are rare etc the cards were widely available Rares from Chaos. Me with this because i do n't want to get rid of them now star ( ★ on... Secret Rares really worth ( as in, how much they ’ re Going for ) if see... Art printed in in holofoil Absicht streben Sie nach dem Kauf mit Ihrem tell me yugioh of... Bandai card that is still somewhat obtainable considering the price of a mascot for the most common of! 30 % of the rarest cards, as their unique printing also makes them thinner and flimsier than cards. Rare etc, they 're not worth anything you see a lowercase letter in a card.!