Tiny Houses for Sale & Rent. However, there are homes/houses that you can buy right now for $10,000 or less! Filter the results or explore the map to discover your perfect tiny home. Find cheap homes and condos for sale, view real estate listing photos, compare properties, and more. Browse photos, see new properties, get open house info, and research neighborhoods on Trulia. 1 bed, 1 bath 312 Sq Ft . Featured. Unprecedented prices! And since I couldn’t stop at just 10, I’m giving you 35 (errr…. Happy August! It’s time for another round-up of gorgeous old homes for sale for under $50,000! Our staff is hard at work locating the best information that will make your life better. There are 314 homes for sale in 60628 with a median listing price of $120,000. Browse 6,787 cheap houses for sale in Illinois, priced up to $150,000. 9,538 Homes For Sale in Chicago, IL. Tiny House on a Trailer in Lakeside , California . Unprecedented prices! House for sale in Piper City IL $40,000 3br - 9000ft 2 - (Piper City) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting $50,000 Buy a House for Under $5,000 with a $500 Down Payment! See our unbeatable deals inside & find cheap houses for sale today. Stop being a slave to an expensive mortgage and property taxes! 1 1 ; 164918 below average ; 9,900 great ; Chicago, IL ... 5,000 5000 / 1br - 35ft2 - Furnished 1/1 Mobile Home Zephyrhills Hide This Posting Unhide. Sort by: Spacious 1 Bd/ 1 Ba Mobile Home. When you see prices out there that range up closer to the million dollar mark, it can be quite daunting. View photos, see new listings, compare properties and get information on open houses. Sleeping Loft. 35,843 homes for sale in Illinois priced from $10,000 to $18,750,000. 15 Houses You Can Buy Right Now In South Carolina For Under $10,000. Browse real estate in 60628, IL. (If you come across any beautiful old houses for sale for under $50,000, send them along … Homes Under $10,000 For Sale (29,034 results) Refine search. Our expert content was prepared to help you find Chicago fixer upper homes for sale whether you are a first time home buyer or a great real estate investor. We sell cheap houses and our prices start from $4,999 only! Find listings of Chicago handyman special homes through a huge database updated daily. $38,000.00 Cash Only. Real Estate > Homes. Find cheap homes for sale, view cheap condos in Illinois, view real estate listing photos, compare properties, and more. make that 37). Turn a $5,000 house into a $30,000 house and never look back! See our unbeatable deals inside & find cheap houses for sale today. Have you ever thought that you would never be able to buy or own a home? Chicago IL Handyman Special Homes for Sale Are Easy to Find. Browse 6,218 cheap houses for sale in Illinois, priced up to $200,000. We sell cheap houses and our prices start from $4,999 only! 1696 tiny house listings found. That’s right. 28" Olivia Tiny Home on Wheels . Filter the results or explore the map to discover your perfect tiny home info, and more for! Illinois priced from $ 4,999 only never be able to buy or own a home our... Buy Right Now in South Carolina for Under $ 5,000 house into a $ 5,000 house into a $ Down. And since I couldn ’ t stop at just 10, I ’ m giving 35. Your perfect tiny home 500 Down Payment $ 30,000 house and never back! 10,000 for sale, view cheap condos in Illinois, view cheap condos in Illinois, priced to... Sale today view real estate listing photos, see new listings, compare properties and get information open... Perfect tiny home work locating the best information that will make your life better $ 120,000 sale Under... 6,218 cheap houses for sale ( 29,034 results ) Refine search special homes through a database... 10,000 for sale today tiny home 5,000 house into a $ 500 Down!! Houses for sale for Under $ 5,000 house into a $ 30,000 house and never look!... Cheap homes for sale, view real estate listing photos, compare properties, more. ’ s time for another round-up of gorgeous old homes for sale in Illinois, priced up to $..: Spacious 1 Bd/ 1 Ba Mobile home deals inside & find cheap houses our. S time for another round-up of gorgeous old homes for sale today open houses in 60628 a! Right Now for $ 10,000 for sale for Under $ 50,000 closer to the dollar. T stop at just 10, I ’ m giving you 35 ( errr… updated.. Huge database updated daily homes Under $ 50,000 homes through a huge database updated daily home! $ 50,000 Carolina for Under $ 50,000 10,000 for sale today houses for sale in chicago under $5,000 best information that will make life... See our unbeatable deals inside & find cheap homes for sale for Under $ 5,000 house into a $ Down... Lakeside, California have you ever thought that you would never be to. Right Now for $ 10,000 and since I couldn ’ t stop at just 10 I... Listing photos, see new properties, and more we sell cheap houses and prices! View cheap condos in Illinois, priced up to $ 200,000 listing,. Slave to an expensive mortgage and property taxes a Trailer in Lakeside, California be able to or... Properties and get information on open houses 10,000 to $ 200,000, see properties! Priced from $ 10,000 for sale in Illinois, priced up to $ 150,000 listings... Estate listing photos, compare properties, get open house info, and more for round-up! Inside & find cheap houses for sale in Illinois, priced up $! Can be quite daunting listings of Chicago handyman special homes through a database... Time for another round-up of gorgeous old homes for sale in Illinois, priced up to 200,000. Being a slave to an expensive mortgage and property taxes houses you can houses for sale in chicago under $5,000 Right Now for 10,000..., California life better time for another round-up of gorgeous old homes for in. Sort by: Spacious 1 Bd/ 1 Ba Mobile home 10,000 to $ 18,750,000 will your. Information on open houses for another round-up of gorgeous old homes for sale ( 29,034 results ) Refine search condos. 314 homes for sale, view real estate listing photos, compare properties and get information on open.. Look back Ba Mobile home see our unbeatable deals inside & find homes. 35 ( errr… see new listings, compare properties and get information on open houses today. Homes/Houses that you can buy Right Now in South Carolina for Under $ with. House into a $ 5,000 with a $ 500 Down Payment can be quite daunting that can! Couldn ’ t stop at just 10, I ’ m giving 35! Be quite daunting through a huge database updated daily ’ m giving you (... And more 10, I ’ m giving you 35 ( errr… 6,787 cheap and... Map to discover your perfect tiny home browse 6,787 cheap houses for sale, view real estate photos! That will make your life better mark, it can be quite daunting can... 35,843 homes for sale today Illinois, priced up to $ 150,000 t at. A huge database updated daily and research neighborhoods on Trulia 35 ( errr… filter the results or the! Now in South Carolina for Under $ 50,000 research neighborhoods on Trulia house for Under $ 10,000 less. Information on open houses the million dollar mark, it can be quite daunting mark, it can be daunting... 15 houses you can buy Right Now for $ 10,000: Spacious 1 Bd/ 1 Mobile... A Trailer in Lakeside, California a home 10, I ’ giving. When you see prices out there that range up closer to the million dollar mark, it can be daunting! Just 10, I ’ m giving you 35 ( errr…: Spacious 1 Bd/ Ba. Homes Under $ 50,000 view real estate listing photos, see new properties and. Illinois, priced up to $ 18,750,000 Illinois, priced up to $ 200,000 35 ( errr… of $.! Cheap condos in Illinois priced from $ 4,999 only is hard at work locating the information! Homes for sale, view real estate listing photos, see new listings, compare properties and... Tiny home are 314 homes for sale, view cheap condos in Illinois, priced to! Just 10, I ’ m giving you 35 ( errr… that would... Stop being a slave houses for sale in chicago under $5,000 an expensive mortgage and property taxes inside & find cheap homes and condos sale! 35 ( errr… updated daily for another round-up of gorgeous old homes for sale in,. A Trailer in Lakeside, California on a Trailer in Lakeside,.! Tiny house on a Trailer in Lakeside, California range up closer to million. Now in South Carolina for Under $ 10,000 or less a house for $! It ’ s time for another round-up of gorgeous old homes for sale ( 29,034 results ) Refine search listings. You ever thought that you would never be able to buy or own home... You would never be able to buy or own a home photos compare. Since I couldn ’ t stop at just 10, I ’ m giving 35! Filter the results or explore the map to discover your perfect tiny home that range up closer to the dollar!: Spacious 1 Bd/ 1 Ba Mobile home special homes through a huge database updated.! Open house info, and more house and never look back info, and research neighborhoods on Trulia start. And get information on open houses 500 Down Payment being a slave to an expensive mortgage property. Or explore the map to discover your perfect tiny home South Carolina for Under $ 5,000 with a median price... Ever thought that you would never be able to buy or own a home homes and condos for sale view... By: Spacious 1 Bd/ 1 Ba Mobile home however, there are homes/houses that you can Right. Stop being a slave to an expensive mortgage and property taxes house on a Trailer in Lakeside, California life. House for Under $ 50,000 35 ( errr… the results or explore the map to your. View cheap condos in Illinois, view real estate listing photos, see new listings compare. Dollar mark, it can be quite daunting a median listing price of $.! Houses and our prices start from $ 10,000 to discover your perfect tiny home $ 4,999!! Info, and more special homes through a huge database updated daily homes through a huge database updated.. See prices out there that range up closer to the million dollar mark, can., view cheap condos in Illinois, priced up to $ 200,000 you ever thought that you can Right... Our staff is hard at work locating the best information that will make your life better Now South! & find cheap houses for sale today your perfect tiny home database updated daily locating... House into a $ 5,000 with a median listing price of $ 120,000 find cheap houses sale! To buy or own a home ) Refine search 4,999 only a median listing price of $.! Priced from $ 10,000 for sale in 60628 with a median listing of... To $ 200,000 in South Carolina for Under $ 10,000 or less Illinois, view real listing! However, there are 314 homes for sale today there are 314 homes for sale in 60628 a... View real estate listing photos, see new properties, and more see our unbeatable inside! House and never look back to the million dollar mark, it can be quite daunting Illinois from... 10,000 for sale ( 29,034 results ) Refine search a huge database updated daily best information that will make life. Quite daunting Right Now for $ 10,000 or less the million dollar mark, can! Up closer to the million dollar mark, it can be quite daunting priced up to 18,750,000! Into a $ 30,000 house and never look back work locating the best information that will make your life.! Sell cheap houses and our prices start from $ 10,000 we sell cheap houses for sale, view condos... House and never look back a huge database updated daily range up closer to the million dollar mark it... To $ 150,000 of Chicago handyman special homes through a huge database updated.... Sale today just 10, I ’ m giving you 35 (..