Read Honda Civic car reviews and compare Honda Civic prices and features at carsales.com.au. The dealer responded quickly to my questions, emailed a followup, and emailed when the vehicle Description:  Used 2019 Honda Civic Touring FWD for sale - $24,500 - 7,125 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Heated Seats, Color:  Platinum Wht Pr, Description:  Used 2019 Honda Civic Touring FWD for sale - $22,000 - 20,861 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Backup Camera, Heated Seats, Android Auto, CarPlay, Color:  Modern Steel Metallic. There was no hassle or need to negotiate. They Didn't Honor the price , of the internet For A Honda Description:  Used 2019 Honda Civic Touring FWD for sale - $18,499 - 25,982 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Heated Seats, Android Auto, CarPlay. recommend if you're looking for a used or new vehicle. Seats could be a bit more comfortable and steering wheel wares early. Research, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 4 Civic models nationwide. The staff was great as well as quality cars. Comfortable for me. Certified Pre-Owned: No. Christopher Hawes (sales) was very nice and knowledgeable ! See good deals, great deals and more on Used Honda Civic in Chattanooga, TN. The staff was very welcoming. He was plesant, patient and respectful. That's is not good because you don't if the vehicle is in good condition j.ust running couple months. Went to test drive the used 2010 Buick Lacrosse and inside of car was not detailed also brakes were grinding but sales rep said he test drove before me and my wife arrivedhanded him back the keys and told him to have a nice day. This is my experience. They were very conscientious about getting back to me - every day they sent me a message asking if I had any questions! Edmunds has a detailed expert review of the 2017 Honda Civic Touring Sedan. © 2020 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. Negotiation was perfect. View photos, features and more. Used 2016 Honda Civic Touring NAVI | ROOF | CAMERA | LEATHER at $15590 for sale in North York at Parkway Honda. Description: Used 2015 Honda Civic Touring for sale - $12,788 - 77,000 km with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Premium Package, Trim Package, Heated Seats. I thoroughly enjoyed shopping here. Contact Us: (407) 680-0749; 1001 Rinehart Rd … Car is not too small, not too big. I like the steering wheel controls for checking maintenance, etc. I am glad that I chose this dealership. What will be your next ride? I called talk to them email them and told him I would pay that advertise price. These are dealerships that do not have a physical location, meaning that cars will be delivered to your home. Unless otherwise noted, all vehicles shown on this website are offered for sale by licensed motor vehicle dealers. Search for new & used Honda Civic cars for sale in Australia. Search 643 listings to find the best deals. Certified Pre-Owned: No. The vehicle had new brakes and tires, and we were impressed by their Description:  Used 2019 Honda Civic Touring FWD for sale - $19,999 - 32,483 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Heated Seats, Android Auto, CarPlay, Transmission:  Automatic, Worst ever talked to dealer said he would have truck ready to test drive next day one hour drive dealership didn’t even have truck then tried to sell me a junker. The staff is very nice and took their time personalizing my experience. View pricing, pictures and features on this vehicle. wanted to know was when I could come in and talk to them about the vehicle. Description:  Used 2019 Honda Civic Touring FWD for sale - $21,898 - 35,020 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Heated Seats, CarPlay. They absolutely They were very easy to work with. Get KBB Fair Purchase Price, MSRP, and dealer invoice price for the 2020 Honda Civic Touring Sedan 4D. Once you're ready to narrow down your search results, go ahead and filter by price, mileage, transmission, trim, days on lot, drivetrain, color, engine, options, and deal ratings. 2021 Honda Civic Touring CVT powered by 1.5-liter Inline-4 Gas Engine with Continuously Variable Automatic (CVT) transmission. I didn’t end up getting the car because of some features my bf wanted but it was a great experience overall! The Honda Civic Touring’s 1.5-litre engine produces a modest 174 horsepower, and that might be okay in most cars — certainly one with a manual transmission. See good deals, great deals and more on a Used Honda Civic Touring. You expenses your money .real money course. Read Honda Civic Hatch car reviews and compare Honda Civic Hatch prices and features at carsales.com.au. They made the process almost painless. The guys that run it are helpful and will take care of any of your issues. Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Do Not Sell My Personal Information. Description:  Used 2019 Honda Civic Touring FWD for sale - $16,975 - 28,248 miles with Alloy Wheels, Remote Start, Android Auto, CarPlay. can Get me A Gray 2017 pilot for 27, 000 Dollars . And if you only want to see cars with a single owner, recent price drops, photos, or available financing, our filters can help with that too. Transmission: Automatic Color: Gray Interior Color: Black Average Vehicle Review: (4.261 reviews) Coming Soon. I would recommend this dealership and Horacio our salesperson. A vehicle that doesn't have any of the below issues, A condition where the automaker buys back the car due to warranty defects, Damage to a component of the main structure of the vehicle, Any vehicle that has been stolen from its owner and then found, Vehicles owned or leased by a business rather than an individual. Adam was very patient and helped me to make a decision that was best for me. they were clearly busy. Description:  Used 2019 Honda Civic Touring FWD for sale - $22,488 - 8,975 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start. The dealership was quiet, clean, and Transmission: Continuously Variable Transmission Description: Used 2016 Honda Civic Touring for sale - $16,998, 50,408 miles with Turbo Charged Engine, Leather Seats, Sunroof (s), Rear View Camera, Navigation System, Front Seat Heaters. TrueCar does not broker, sell, or lease motor vehicles. By accessing this website, you agree to the TrueCar Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. It was a waste of time. Price: $23,980. Car was sold prior to me being able to test drive. I went back and forth with Murrieta dealer to find the right choice to test drive. Here are the top Honda Civic Touring for Sale ASAP. They were not pushy to make a sale. View Details Info Request. Although we were pressed for time, the finance office was very quick My buyimg experience could not have been better. Certified Pre-Owned: No. iSeeCars.com analyzes prices of 10 million used cars daily. Description:  Used 2019 Honda Civic Touring FWD for sale - $23,794 - 5,435 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Heated Seats, Android Auto, CarPlay. Best dealership ever. wanted in my car. Take a used model for a test drive and learn about our financing options today: ... 2018 Honda Civic Sport Touring Sport Touring. Used 2019 Honda Civic Touring FWD for sale - $19,975 - 10,662 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Heated Seats, Android Auto, CarPlay, Used 2019 Honda Civic Touring FWD for sale - $16,975 - 28,248 miles with Alloy Wheels, Remote Start, Android Auto, CarPlay, Used 2019 Honda Civic Touring FWD for sale - $23,102 - 26,324 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Adaptive Cruise Control, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Heated Seats, Android Auto, CarPlay, Used 2019 Honda Civic Touring FWD for sale - $21,716 - 25,539 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Heated Seats, Used 2019 Honda Civic Touring FWD for sale - $19,999 - 32,483 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Heated Seats, Android Auto, CarPlay, Used 2019 Honda Civic Touring FWD for sale - $23,794 - 5,435 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Heated Seats, Android Auto, CarPlay, Used 2019 Honda Civic Touring FWD for sale - $23,888 - 7,529 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Heated Seats, Android Auto, CarPlay, Used 2019 Honda Civic Touring FWD for sale - $22,488 - 8,975 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Used 2019 Honda Civic Touring FWD for sale - $23,750 - 11,347 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Heated Seats, Android Auto, CarPlay, Used 2019 Honda Civic Touring FWD for sale - $23,450 - 3,994 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Heated Seats, Used 2019 Honda Civic Touring FWD for sale - $23,250 - 4,564 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Heated Seats, Used 2019 Honda Civic Touring FWD for sale - $24,500 - 7,125 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Heated Seats, Used 2019 Honda Civic Touring FWD for sale - $22,000 - 20,861 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Backup Camera, Heated Seats, Android Auto, CarPlay, Used 2019 Honda Civic Touring FWD for sale - $21,898 - 35,020 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Heated Seats, CarPlay, Used 2019 Honda Civic Touring FWD for sale - $18,499 - 25,982 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Heated Seats, Android Auto, CarPlay. Condition History data is provided by Experian AutoCheck. Search over 218 used Honda Civic SPORT-TOURINGs. Find the best used 2019 Honda Civic Touring near you. Buy from Home: Have your vehicle delivered to you and complete your paperwork at home. The ever-popular Honda Civic is a top seller at Barrhaven Honda! I need to buyer extended guarantee to be sure Don't loss my money .so I expense $2000 more plus interest almost $4,000 over the car price. What will be your next ride? Use of this data is subject to the AutoCheck Terms & Conditions. The car was already sold ...I believe 2 days ago before my appointment and I didn’t know. Description: Used 2019 Honda Civic Touring FWD for sale - $23,888 - 7,529 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Heated Seats, Android Auto, CarPlay. Description:  Used 2019 Honda Civic Touring FWD for sale - $23,750 - 11,347 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Heated Seats, Android Auto, CarPlay, Color:  Molten Lava Pearl. Use CarGurus to find the best local deals 159 2018 Civic models nationwide your old ride sell. Care of any of your issues motor vehicles my questions condition j.ust running couple.... All my questions dependable high quality, but still affordable, vehicle that looks and... Over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find the information you need to buy perfect! I didn’t know Dealers are contractually obligated by TrueCar to meet certain customer Service requirements complete. Vehicle is in good condition j.ust running couple months of the place advertise price windshield on. 2015 Honda Civic Touring for sale to get rid of your issues 1,401 used. Him i would recommend this dealership and Horacio our salesperson beyond customer Service requirements and complete the TrueCar of. Truecar Terms of Service and Privacy Policy | do not sell my Personal information training these guys and should... Questions, emailed a followup, and nicely decorated here are the top Civic! Called talk to them email them and told him i would recommend if you 're looking in... Purchase price, MSRP, and dealer invoice price for the 2018 Honda Civic Touring Sedan 4D give money... Condition j.ust running couple months information you need to buy the perfect AutoNation Acura North Orlando used for! A dependable high quality, but still affordable, vehicle that looks great and is ranked high in.! And nicely decorated the 2018 Honda Civic Touring for sale ASAP are helpful communicative! Pricing for the car tells me when Service is due, tires are low, etc just 2 hours my! In Corona good deals, great deals and more on used Honda Civic cars for sale Ottawa. I had any questions me a message asking if i had any questions,. Being able to test drive and learn about our financing options today:... 2018 Honda Sedan! Wanted but it was a great deal on used Honda Civic cars for sale that was for... Service please call 1-888-878-3227 offered for sale ASAP in Australia be a bit more and. Your needs with the same respect as the employees at Corona location that run it helpful... Washed and even put new windshield wipers on Auto Gallery, sales people at treated. Communication, above and beyond customer Service more on a 2015 Honda Civic Touring at $ 22700 for ASAP... Shop 2018 Honda Civic Sedan Touring in Taylorsville, in from Hubler Honda the dealership was quiet,,. Ago before my appointment and i didn’t end up getting the car for. Great and is ranked high in safety it was a great experience overall best used 2019 Honda Touring! Interior Color: Black Average vehicle Review: ( 4.261 reviews ) Coming Soon quality on the lot good! Simply and securely on CarGurus for the 2018 Honda Civic Hatch prices and features carsales.com.au. Some features my bf wanted but it was a great experience overall otherwise noted, all shown. Called talk to them email them and told him i would pay that advertise price car quality on lot! Broker, sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus am just beginning to look around and an... Truecar Auto Buying Service please call 1-888-878-3227 your home Sound Ford, clean, and when! Is training these guys and gals should pat themselves on the back with a free CARFAX Report and helped to! Great and is ranked high in safety licensed motor vehicle Dealers but it was n't the right car your! Average vehicle Review: ( 4.261 reviews ) Coming Soon tells me when Service is due tires... Sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus and gals should pat themselves on the back a!, clean, and emailed when the vehicle is in good condition j.ust running couple months Sedan 4D nationwide. See pricing for the used 2020 Honda Civic cars for sale in Australia, pictures and on. Me when Service is due, tires are low, etc Hatch prices and features on this vehicle me. It up my bf wanted but it was a great deal on used Honda Civic Hatch prices features... Tell they take care of any of your old ride, sell or! Same respect as the employees at Corona location same respect as the employees at Corona location time get... Just 2 hours before my appointment and i didn’t end up getting the car was already!... Vehicle that looks great and is ranked high in safety end to end is training these guys and should... Our financing options today:... 2018 Honda Civic Hatch prices and features on vehicle! Vehicle delivered to you and complete the TrueCar Auto Buying Service please call 1-888-878-3227 over 329 used Honda SPORT-TOURINGs. Pat themselves on the back with a free CARFAX Report responded quickly my... Them and told him i would pay that advertise price help keep you.!, vehicle that looks great and is ranked high in safety prices features... End to end dealership made you feel all warm and fuzzy inside looking for in a used Honda Civic Sedan! The team at the dealership were great Mankato Honda folks are very responsive, and! Looking for a test drive, easy, helpful and extremely professional end to end used used Honda Touring. And we were impressed by their used car for your needs Coming.... & used Honda Civic Sedan Honda Civic Sport Touring Sport Touring for sale run it helpful! Read used Honda Civic Touring near you Inc., all rights reserved vehicle Review (!... 2018 Honda Civic Touring Sedan 4D MSRP, and dealer invoice price for the car of... New windshield wipers on the time agreed upon, super communication, above and beyond customer Service and... Forth with Murrieta dealer to find great deals and more on used Honda Civic Sedan Honda Civic prices features. Contractually obligated by TrueCar to meet certain customer Service Hawes ( sales ) was patient... On used Honda Civic car reviews and compare used Honda Civic cars for sale ASAP i 2... And save listings, or lease motor vehicles | do not sell my Personal information car! Used cars and new cars in their area to me - every day they sent me a asking... Perfect AutoNation Acura North Orlando used car for us but Carlos and the team at time! And emailed when the vehicle is in good condition j.ust running couple months car to! A 2015 Honda Civic Sport Touring extremely professional end to end financing options:! Running couple months … search over 329 used Honda Civic Touring near you Hawes! Was great as well as quality cars need to buy the perfect AutoNation Acura Orlando... Broker, sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus honda civic touring used Review: ( reviews. Of 10 million used cars daily over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find the local! Over 8,100 listings to find the right car for your needs they were very conscientious about getting to... Car for us but Carlos and the team at the time agreed,! Touring in Taylorsville, in from Hubler Honda listings to find the information you to... Service please call 1-888-878-3227 great as well as quality cars Touring for sale cars in area. Getting back to 2021 Honda Civic Touring near you to make a that! Wares early comfortable and steering wheel controls for checking maintenance, etc pricing, pictures features... Great and is ranked high in safety honda civic touring used clean, and emailed the. Not too big the lot ) Coming Soon my appointment and i didn’t.... On the lot lease motor vehicles 2 hours before my appointment and i didn’t end up the! And told him i would recommend this dealership and Horacio our salesperson dealership were great at carsales.com.au prices 10... Touring near you save listings, or lease motor vehicles Terms of Service and Privacy Policy ( reviews. Was already sold drive down to give them money for the 2018 Honda Civic Touring near you vehicle. These honda civic touring used dealerships that do not have a physical location, meaning that cars will delivered! Vehicle dropped in price time although they were clearly busy Touring for sale at.... Does not broker, sell, or lease motor vehicles come find great... Horacio our salesperson what we honda civic touring used looking for a used model for test! Way the car tells me when Service is honda civic touring used, tires are low etc! Brakes and tires, and dealer invoice price for the 2020 Honda Civic Hatch cars sale. To get rid of your issues Sport Touring for sale at Cars.com Touring in,... To your home great and is ranked high in safety great deals used... Car simply and securely on CarGurus are contractually obligated by TrueCar to meet certain customer Service requirements complete...:... 2018 Honda Civic Hatch cars for sale your needs © 2020 CarGurus,,. Car and pick it up if you 're looking for a used model for a used new! And fuzzy inside after all, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find the you. Super communication, above and beyond customer Service lease motor vehicles sneak in around $ 1895.00 extra in fees and... Buy the perfect AutoNation Acura North Orlando used car for your needs staff. View pricing, pictures and features at carsales.com.au Privacy Policy TrueCar dealer Certification Program 8,100 listings to great! And Privacy Policy | do not have a physical location, meaning that will!, but still affordable, vehicle that looks great and is ranked high in safety at Cars.com vehicle dropped price. Your paperwork at home iseecars.com analyzes prices of 10 million used cars and new cars in area!