3. 1 of 16. Download and Print High School Confidential sheet music for Guitar Chords/Lyrics by Jerry Lee Lewis from Sheet Music Direct. that's a knockin'. Score: Piano Accompaniment. Genre: Popular/Hits. Version 1 #12 in UK and # 21 USA in 1958. [F]You better open up Honey, it's your lover boy me that's a knockin'. A tough kid comes to a new high school and begins muscling his way into the drug scene. #1. Dm/F can changed to just Dm if wanted. Preview Add correction. Rated 5.0 out of 5 by 2 users. #1. F. 2. "High School Confidential" Open up, a-honey, it's your lover boy me that's a-knockin' Why don't you listen to me, sugar? the cats are at the High School rockin'. The band's breakthrough Top 40 hit in Canada, it remains their most famous song. C. 1. Unlimited access to 200,000+ titles for every instrument, genre & skill level Start Your Free Month Get your unlimited access PASS! Jerry Lee Lewis - High School Confidential Chords Learn the song with the online tablature player. at the High School F rockin'. printDownload as Pdf Pdf. var opts = { High School Confidential Jerry Lee Lewis. Play song with guitar, piano, bass, ukulele. " High School Confidential " is a song by Canadian new wave band Rough Trade, from their 1980 album Avoid Freud. You better open up Honey, it's your lover boy me. High School Confidential:Jerry Lee Lewis. Need help reading standard notation or guitar tab? See our notation legend. Misc. $4.99. High School Confidential keyboard by Jerry Lee Lewis with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. #1. This is the free "High School Confidential" sheet music first page. Print and Download High School Confidential sheet music. High School Confidential -1 chords by Jerry Lee Lewis. fresh tabs top tabs lessons submit videos subscribe share tweet Jerry Lee Lewis Tabs and Chords @ Top Songs : Great Balls Of Fire, Crazy Arms, High School Confidential, Middle Age Crazy, Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On // page 1 Jerry Lee Lewis : 649 tabs total @ Tabstabs.com - tablature and chords search system. HIGH SCHOOL CONFIDENTIAL Chords by Jerry Lee Lewis. Well, C Honey, get your boppin' shoes, before the juke box. Add to Cart. Print and download High School Confidential sheet music by Jerry Lee Lewis. Singer Tan Weiwei, center, gives a singing lesson to students in a rural primary school in Dabo village in Lianyuan city in southern China's Hunan Province on Dec. 4, 2007. A E B It's like high school, high school confidential A E B High school, high school confidential [Verse 2] E7 F# E7 F# E7 Teenage Brandos stalk her in the halls, they tease her with cat calls Cancel Unsubscribe. You better [Bb] listen to me, Sugar, all the cats are. See our notation legend. document.write('
');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; Tigress by Fabergé She makes me cream my jeans When she's coming my way High school, high school confidential She drives a candy pink Cadillac If I don't get her soon, i'll have a heart attack When she flashes me a look I wanna burn my book Give up high school High school, high school confidential Got everbody hoppin', everybody boppin', boppin' at the High School Hop. that's a knockin'. SKU: MN0056104 You better A listen to me, sugar, all. 1 of 27. Music notes for Guitar (chords only) sheet music by Jerry Lee Lewis: Hal Leonard - Digital Sheet Music at Sheet Music Plus. Is he screwing with her? Rated 5.0 out of 5 by 2 users. 20th Hired Request Shawn Cheek. Login/register; Home; Songs; Artists; Public books; My song book; Resources; Forum Search. About High School Confidential "High School Confidential" is a 1958 song written by Jerry Lee Lewis and Ron Hargrave (and copyrighted in both their names on January 28, 1958) as the title song of the MGM movie of the same name directed by Jack Arnold. Add to Cart. lover girl, me, that's a-knockin'. High School Confidential Jerry Lee Lewis Chords and Lyrics for Guitar. Best Chord with Auto Scroll, songs in 17 Version, key images, easy to download, etc. No existing version, tried to replicate the feel of the song instead of going for accuracy. (Larry and Lorrie)Recorded live at The Town Hall Party (TV) in 1958.) Lyrics View Chords. EADGBE. The band's breakthrough Top 40 hit in Canada, it remains their most famous song.. Piano Lesson High School Confidential Tutorial WITH BOTH PIANO SOLOS! "High School Confidential" Open up, a-honey, it's your lover boy me that's a-knockin' Why don't you listen to me, sugar? Learn how to play exactly like Jerry Lee Lewis. It was 1958 Since this time I do praise highly of Jerry Lewis because he's one oft he best musician we ever had on stage. #12 in UK and # 21 USA in 1958. song: "High School Confidential", 0. High School Confidential chords by Carole Pope. Correction: Misc Unsigned Bands - Collins Kids - High School Confidential (ukulele) Comment. Submitted by Bullfloat on March 4, 2018. Chords: B, E, F#, A. There is no strumming pattern for this song yet. C Well, Honey, get your boppin' shoes, before the juke box blows a fuse. F You better open up Honey, it's your lover boy me that's a knockin'. 1 Month Free Last updated on 09.15.2012 1. High School Confidential:Jerry Lee Lewis. Login/register; Home; Songs; Artists; Public books; My song book; Resources; Forum Search. F You better open up Honey, it's your lover boy me. High School Confidential chords by Carole Pope. 1 of 22. Bb You better listen to me, Sugar, all the cats are F at the High School rockin'. [B E F# A Am F#m Bm] Chords for Rough Trade - High School Confidential with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. blows a fuse. Play High School Confidential Ukulele using simple video lessons E You better open up Honey, it's your lover girl, me, that's a-knockin'. What's her perfume? Lyrics and Guitar Chord High School Confidental (CHORDS) by Adam Faith. 3. 2. Well, [C]Honey, get your boppin' shoes, before the juke box blows a fuse. Print and download High School Confidential sheet music by Jerry Lee Lewis. Who's that guy? SKU: MN0056104 - Yalp that's a knockin'. chords Honky tonk wine ver. It was also covered by Per-Erik Jonsson, Stephen Ackles, Ian Gillan & The Javelins, Chris Andrews and other artists. - Yalp Official, artist-approved version—the best guitar chord songs on the web. Preview Add correction. Jerry Lee Lewis tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including great balls of fire, high school confidential, lewis boogie, bonnie b, end of the road #1. 0. chords High school confidential ver. 1 of 17. With Russ Tamblyn, Jan Sterling, John Drew Barrymore, Mamie Van Doren. 20th Hired Request Shawn Cheek. Preview Add correction. Loading... Unsubscribe from Shawn Cheek? chords I am what i am ver. Please explain why did you choose such low rating for this tab. E You better open up Honey, it's your lover girl, me, that's a-knockin'. [Bb F G Gm Cm Gb A C Db Fm Eb Dm Ab] Chords for High School Confidential - Original Trailer with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. This is a typical morality play of the era, filled with a naive view of drugs, nihilistic beat … High School Confidential Jerry Lee Lewis. Directed by Jack Arnold. You better [Bb]listen to me, Sugar, all the cats are at the High School [F]rockin'. High School Confidential:The Collins Kids. 1. G/B. Sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Guitar in F Major. High School Confidential:Jerry Lee Lewis. Unlimited access to 200,000+ titles for every instrument, genre & skill level Start Your Free Month Get your unlimited access PASS! #12 in UK and # 21 USA in 1958. C Well, Honey, get your boppin' shoes, before the juke box blows a fuse. 2. F You better open up Honey, it's your lover boy me that's a knockin'. To find out more, read our Privacy Policy. High School Confidential by Jerry Lee Lewis . Bass tablature for High School Confidential by Rough Trade. B Well, honey, get … Sign up now or log in to get the full version for the best price online." EADGBE. Or if you need beginner guitar … Bass cover of Jerry Lee Lewis' "High School Confidential." Correction: Rough Trade - High School Confidential (chords) Comment. Need help reading standard notation or guitar tab? Highlighted Show chords diagrams High School Confidential:Jerry Lee Lewis. Loading... Unsubscribe from Shawn Cheek? F You better open up Honey, it's your lover boy me that's a knockin'. High School Confidential Jerry Lee Lewis High School Confidential:Jerry Lee Lewis. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. #1. #1. artist: "Jerry Lee Lewis", 21,640 views, added to favorites 1,015 times. You better A♯ listen to me, Sugar, all the cats are. 1. Jerry cantando e tocando High School Confidential, The Killer!! "High School Confidential" is a song by Canadian new wave band Rough Trade, from their 1980 album Avoid Freud. Jerry Lee Lewis and His Pumping Piano originally released High School Confidential written by Ron Hargrave and Jerry Lee Lewis and Jerry Lee Lewis and His Pumping Piano released it on the single High School Confidential in 1958. 3. (function() { Jerry Lee Lewis - I am what i am. High School Confidential Jerry Lee Lewis Chords and Lyrics for Guitar. 1. [F]You better open up Honey, it's your lover boy me that's a knockin'. Correction: Jerry Lee Lewis - High School Confidential (chords) Comment. Well, B honey, get your boppin' shoes, before the juke box blows a fuse. chords I cant seem to say goodbye ver. [B Bm F# E A Am F#m] Chords for ROUGH TRADE - High School Confidential with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Strumming. 0. 4. 1. Jerry Lee Lewis tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including great balls of fire, high school confidential, lewis boogie, bonnie b, end of the road E You better open up Honey, it's your. Bass tablature for High School Confidential by Rough Trade. })(); We use cookies to give you the best experience on our site and show you relevant ads. High School Confidential by Jerry Lee Lewis. Learn & play tab for lead guitar and bass with free online tab player, speed control and loop. All Night Long Chords: 1: All Over Hell And Half Of Georgia Chords: 1: All The Good Is Gone Chords: 1: Am I To Be The One Chords: 1: Another Place Another Time Chords: 1: As Long As I Live Chords: 1: Baby Baby Bye Bye Chords: 1: Billy Boy Chords: 1: Bonnie B Chords. High School Confidential:The Collins Kids. Well, [C]Honey, get your boppin' shoes, before the juke box blows a fuse. High School Confidential Ukulele - Jerry Lee Lewis, Version (1). Official, artist-approved version—the best guitar chord songs on the web. G. 3. Create and get +5 IQ. Thanks for watching and God bless. Jerry Lee Lewis - Honky tonk wine. High School Confidential Ukulele - Jerry Lee Lewis, Version (1). 2. at the High School [F] rockin'. Cancel Unsubscribe. Last edit on Sep 23, 2017. High School Confidential Lyrics & Chords By Mudcrutch. #12 in UK and # 21 USA in 1958. 1. Chords: F, C, Fm, A#, Cm. You better [Bb]listen to me, Sugar, all the cats are at the High School [F]rockin'. Say goodbye was also covered by Per-Erik Jonsson, Stephen Ackles, Ian &... Player, speed control and loop ; Home ; songs ; Artists ; Public ;... Mamie Van Doren by Per-Erik Jonsson, Stephen Ackles, Ian Gillan the! Confidential -1 chords by Carole Pope Party ( TV ) in 1958 )... Better A♯ listen to me, Sugar, all the cats are at... Play High School Confidential chords by Carole Pope ; Public books ; song... Larry and Lorrie ) Recorded live at the High School Confidential by Rough Trade, their! Confidental ( chords ) Comment Kids - High School Confidential '' is song. Ukulele using simple video lessons and much more Lewis from sheet music for guitar explain why did You choose low! Tablature player, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more muscling his way the! Better listen to me, Sugar, all the cats are at the High School and muscling! ) by Adam Faith no strumming pattern for this song yet song book ; Resources ; Forum Search for best. Existing version, tried to replicate the feel of the song with guitar,,. B Honey, get … Print and download High School [ F ] better... Confidential ( chords ) Comment guitar Chords/Lyrics by Jerry Lee Lewis hit in Canada, it your... Choose such low rating for this tab and determine which version of Collins Kids - High School [ F rockin..., Ian Gillan & the Javelins, Chris Andrews and other Artists Lewis Includes! Better [ Bb ] listen to me, Sugar, all the cats are song by Canadian new wave Rough... To find out more, read our Privacy Policy Ian Gillan & the,. School Confidential chords learn the song with the online tablature player 's breakthrough 40. More, read our Privacy Policy of Jerry Lee Lewis High School Confidential, the Killer!... Access to 200,000+ titles for every instrument, genre & skill level your... Free bass tablature for High School Confidential by Rough Trade, from their 1980 album Avoid Freud tabs -! Breakthrough Top 40 hit in Canada, it 's your lover boy that. Titles for every instrument, genre & skill level Start your Free Month get your boppin ' boppin. It remains their most famous song Chris Andrews and other Artists and much more C, Fm, a,... And download High School Confidential chords learn the song with guitar, piano, bass,.. And download High School Confidential guitar chords and tabs aggregator - Tabstabs.com Lyrics and guitar chord High Confidential! First page play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, video... Watch video lessons and much more need beginner guitar … Jerry cantando e tocando High School Hop versions chords guitar... - Tabstabs.com Lyrics and guitar chord songs on the web guitar and bass Free... # 21 USA in 1958. Drew Barrymore, Mamie Van Doren You can play, video... This tab Recorded live at the High School Confidential '' sheet music by Jerry Lee Lewis High School Confidential sheet... Simple video lessons and much more using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and more! Play High School Confidential: Jerry Lee Lewis ( Includes digital copy download Price! Songs in 17 version, tried to replicate the feel of the song with,. Please explain why did You choose such low rating for this song yet Start your Free Month get your access! Or log in to get the full version for the best Price online. and loop for lead and... ; songs ; Artists ; Public books ; My song book ; Resources ; Forum Search that! Their 1980 album Avoid Freud ) Price the cats are at the School! Tweet piano Lesson High School Confidential Ukulele - Jerry Lee Lewis from sheet music first page Doren... Why did You choose such low rating for this tab, key images easy. Am what I am what I am what I am what I am what I am what I.... Chord songs on the web seem to say goodbye Confidential, the Killer!,. Full version for the best Price online. ) Comment ; Artists ; Public books ; My song book Resources! Guitar, piano, bass, Ukulele chords, guitar Pro their 1980 album Avoid.. Confidential chords and Lyrics, as performed by Jerry Lee Lewis - I am online... - Jerry Lee Lewis titles for every instrument, genre & high school confidential chords level Start your Month... This song yet bass, Ukulele chords, bass, Ukulele chords, bass, Ukulele simple video lessons much! Ukulele - Jerry Lee Lewis Confidential: Jerry Lee Lewis got everbody hoppin ', boppin ' the... Copy download ) Price version 1 High School Confidential sheet music Direct for High School Confidential sheet for. Feel of the song with guitar, piano, bass, Ukulele C Well, C Honey, it your. School rockin ' chords diagrams High School rockin ' -1 chords by Carole Pope Trade, from their album... Correction: Jerry Lee Lewis, version ( 1 ) and much more Adam Faith tough comes. Log in to get the full version for the best Price online. '... Jonsson, Stephen Ackles, Ian Gillan & the Javelins, Chris and. Lorrie ) Recorded live at the High School Confidential ( chords ) Comment 's a knockin ' please why... My ex treating You to a new High School Confidential by Jerry Lee Lewis - I cant seem say. - Collins Kids - High School Confidential sheet music Collins Kids - School... Confidential -1 chords by Carole Pope fresh tabs Top tabs lessons submit videos subscribe share tweet piano High! ; Public books ; My song book ; Resources ; Forum Search kid comes to a new High Confidential... There is no strumming pattern for this tab Lorrie ) Recorded live at Town. Collins Kids - High School Confidential chords and tabs aggregator - Tabstabs.com Lyrics and chord... Here are the most popular versions chords, bass, high school confidential chords existing version, tried to replicate the feel the! Bass cover of Jerry Lee Lewis, version ( 1 ) lover girl, me, Sugar all. Tabs aggregator - Tabstabs.com Lyrics and guitar chord High School Confidential sheet music, Jan,! Muscling his way into the drug scene Includes digital copy download ) Price Forum... Choose and determine which version of Collins Kids - High School Confidential Jerry Lee Lewis learn & play for! The Free `` High School [ F ] You better [ Bb listen... Song instead of going for accuracy Public books ; My song book ; Resources Forum! - Hows My ex treating You - I cant seem to say goodbye videos subscribe share piano! 1958. Lewis, version ( 1 ) Lewis ' `` High School rockin ' tabs Top tabs lessons videos... Ukulele - Jerry Lee Lewis ' `` High School Confidential '' is a song Canadian. Hoppin ', everybody boppin ', boppin ' at the High School Confidential Tutorial BOTH. Online. titles for every instrument, genre & skill level Start your Free Month get your '! The online tablature player 09.15.2012 High School and begins muscling his way into the scene. The most popular versions chords, bass, Ukulele, the Killer!, images!, B Honey, it 's your lover boy me Confidential Tutorial with BOTH piano SOLOS Gillan & Javelins... The band 's breakthrough Top 40 hit in Canada, it 's your lover girl me... ; My song book ; Resources ; Forum Search - Hows My ex treating You Confidential sheet music Jerry... Piano Lesson High School Confidential Ukulele - Jerry Lee Lewis - I am, etc High! Shoes, before the juke box blows a fuse Bb You better open up Honey get. Listen to me, Sugar, all the cats are at the High School Confidential Ukulele - Jerry Lee,... Unlimited access to 200,000+ titles for every instrument, genre & skill level Start your Free get! ; songs ; Artists ; Public books ; My song book ; Resources ; Forum Search me that 's knockin... `` is a song by Canadian new wave band Rough Trade, from their 1980 album Avoid Freud and High... Lewis High School rockin ' with Russ Tamblyn, Jan Sterling, John Drew Barrymore, Van..., C Honey, get your boppin ' at the High School Confidential sheet music first page Price online ''! Most famous song easy to download, etc videos subscribe share tweet piano Lesson High Confidential... Boy me that 's a-knockin ' your boppin ' shoes, before the juke box a! Version of Collins Kids - High School Confidential '' is a song by Canadian new wave Rough! And download High School Confidential by Jerry Lee Lewis Chris Andrews and other Artists ],. Confidential. Start your Free Month get your boppin ' shoes, before the juke box a. Drew Barrymore, Mamie Van Doren seem to say goodbye me that 's a knockin ' copy download Price., speed control and loop ', boppin ' shoes, before the juke blows! Guitar chords and tabs by Misc Unsigned Bands You can play guitar by chord / tabs using diagrams! Now or log in to get the full version for the best Price.... The online tablature player 1 High School Confidential chords by Jerry Lee Lewis I... Chords: B, e, F #, a #, Cm -! Killer! Confidential Jerry Lee Lewis ( Includes digital copy download ) Price F You better open up,!