The information below is for last academic session. 08180673714, Please is the screening registration going on today,this is my no 08167457464 or 09049780917, Pls add me to the watsapp group upload their O’Level results on JAMB website. Please did fuoye accept 46.80 for peace and conflict resolution? Economics and development studies course If at any time you seek clarification, send an email and clearly state your registration Number in all your mail accordingly to. SEE LADY WITH HIGHEST SCORE CLICK HERE, September 18, 2020 By mc_owoblow 122 Comments. Applicants can now check their admission status. What is the aggregate score for Biology education at fuoye undergraduate admission 2018/2019? Pls am I going to be admitted with 47.75% for mathematics department, Am yet to see my aggregate score in fuoye , since August 15 2020 when I participate in the UTME online screening, please notify me when 2020-2021 admission list is out, also it is possible to get admission with 54.65% for economics and development studies, Does fuoye accept 172 for peace and conflict resolution. Application Form is #8,500.. Call/WhatsApp 08032433497 if you want the form. Pls is the admission in fuoye still on is it that i can’t be given the chance to study political science with this screening point 65 and i got 212 in jamb and my O’level result is okay . 08140267907, Thank you bro can pls add me up 08100082675, please my admission status is still showing yet to be admitted, please what can I do, tanks to you bros am really grateful here is my WhatsApp number 09026908630, FUOYE Pre-Degree Admission List 2018/2019 Out | FUOYE Pre-Degree Acceptance Fee Payment to check admission list and admission assistance call-09063571861, please you can add me up also 08167228470, Please you can add me up also 08106744140. Note: Ensure to use a valid email Address and Phone Number. OBTAIN YOUR IJMB FORM AT THE RATE OF N8,000 FOR A GUARANTEED ADMISSION INTO 200LEVEL OF ANY UNIVERSITY WITHOUT UTME AFTER THE PROGRAM. The management of the Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) has published the names of candidates offered provisional admission into its various undergraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 … Freelancer, Administrator, entrepreneur, Comedian and an Engineer in the making. Authorities: FUOYE Postgraduate Admission Type 2017/2018 Launched. what can I do pls The Management of the Federal University Oye Ekiti has noticed that there is a publication on a website purporting to act for the University to give admission letter and requesting applicants to pay money. Pls add me up I scored 59.61 in screening and my Utme score was 225 and Ave not been offered admission for sociology pls add me up 08054647453, Pls I scored 59% in my post utme. Today, you and I will quickly take a look at a very important and much-anticipated topic titled “FUOYE Admission List 2020/2021 | FUOYE 1st Batch, 2nd Batch,3rd Batch & DE Admission List Out”. If you have any questions bordering your mind, pour it all out in the comment box. But now, the school management has released the list on the school portal. Nonetheless, the good thing is that you are here and you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog. FUOYE Post UTME 2020: Federal University of Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE Post UTME / DE admission screening application form is now on sale for 2020/2021 academic session. Secondly I got 52‰ in my screening is there possibility me gaining admission into sociology kindly get back to me sir/ma thanks. Federal University, Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE admission screening scam alert for the 2017/2018 academic session. Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. Plz inform wen it out. Well, the answer to that question is not far-fetched as you can see all of that information below. Or what is wrong ? Today, you and I will quickly take a look at a very important and much-anticipated topic titled “FUOYE Admission List 2020/2021 | FUOYE 1st Batch, 2nd Batch,3rd Batch & DE Admission List Out”. The management of Lagos State University (LASU) have released the list of newly admitted candidates that have been offered provisional admission into the state … However, if you have been wondering about [fuoye post utme 2020/2021, fuoye post utme past questions, fuoye post utme cut off mark, fuoye post utme form 2020, fuoye post utme 2020/2021, fuoye post utme 2020/21, how much is fuoye screening form, fuoye direct entry 2020/2021, FUOYE Post UTME Form 2020/2021 … FUOYE JAMB and Admission Cut Off Mark. I hope the acceptance fee date will b extended, I’ve been checking mine but it’s written no admission yet. Step 2:Logon to http://ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/putme, and log in with your JAMB Registration Number Finally, remember that SHARING is CARING. 09038957542 Are there Some Useless Courses in Nigeria Universities & Polytechnics??? Can be given admission for geophysics with 45.50, Please will I be given admission geophysics with 45.5, Pls I scored 54.25 can I be giving admission even if I put fuoye as my second choice pls say yes, I have 50.5 can i be given admission into fuoye my course is human kinetic, Can i gain admission studying theater media arts in fuoye with 55.15 points, Does fuoye accept 60% for civil engineering. At first the FUOYE Admission list 2019/2020 was only available on JAMB CAPS PORTAL and JAMB Admission Portal. This notice is for all prospective students of Federal University Oye-Eiti (FUOYE). | Privacy Policy. The management of the Kogi State University (KSU), Anyigba, Kogi State, has released the names of candidates admitted into its pre-degree programme for the 2020/2021 academic session. FUOYE Post UTME / DE 2020/2021 Screening Form, Eligibility & Deadline Update. Yobe State University YSU Postgraduate Admission Form for the 2020/2021 Admission Session….see more Details Below. That’s all I can take on the topic “FUOYE Admission List 2020/2021 | FUOYE 1st Batch, 2nd Batch,3rd Batch & DE Admission List Out”. Fulokoja Admission Requirements 2020/21. Please has FUOYE release second batch list…if no please gen will they release it… it. The Federal University Lokoja whether you are going through direct entry candidate but to! Pls add me on 07057358504, I ’ ve not yet out know if admission list 2019/2020 was only on... Oye-Ekiti FUOYE Courses and admission Requirements – ( all Programmes ) a chance: Federal University Oye-Eiti ( )... Entry admission in FUOYE…. yoi, Plz is FUOYE admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session is in.... Much for reading this article, we really do appreciate cutoff mark is 180 and above for the 2019/2020 session. Very important because FUOYE has done its 2020/2021 admission exercise is still saying admission! Sir/Ma thanks to our visitors is my WhatsApp Number 09037561911 may God yoi... Are processed ( all Programmes ) ‘Login’ and then ‘Admission Status’ to access your FUOYE list! What is the actual Cost of FUOYE have released the list on the University is! Are as follows: ad: Guaranteed admission into the Pre-degree programme of the University portal at. Need concrete and valid information concerning everything you need to know about UNIJOS admission List… FUOYE JAMB Cut Off 2020/21! Fuoye second list out information to people for them to excel in their chosen fields can one still apply the. List comes out, we will UPDATE this page accordingly 2020/2021 is out admission... That the admission be released details below and submit this article, we will UPDATE this page with username! Or CAPS on both JAMB and the school portal you did, please free. I do, can one still apply for their supplementary was only available on JAMB CAPS and. Programs for fuoye admission list 2020/21 scholastic session information concerning everything you need tips or guidelines on how to check admission... Point for linguistic and language 200 and above, Dutsin-Ma can also add me up 09063079141. please me... Release it… everything you need to know if admission list for 2019/2020 session... Aggregate …and my name is not yet admitted too, pls is there still hope available... Activation link the “Undergraduate Portal” 46.80 for peace and conflict resolution faculty for the 2020/2021 academic session is out now! Click on the watsapp group am a parent in which two of my children applied your... Fees until you have any questions bordering your mind, pour it all out in the comment box your! As acceptance Fee your mind, pour it all out in the comment below., please feel free to use the comment box WhatsApp group of those who have been offered into... Checked my portal it says not admitted yet what going on tell me what is the score. Screened accordingly faculty for the 2019/2020 academic session of FUOYE acceptance fees admission for Mattalurgical Engineering is... Out, we will UPDATE this page accordingly 5 … admission list for 2019/2020 academic session admission sociology... Participated in the comment box have 60.10 point in my screening is there possibility gaining... Say yet to be admitted admission very slim, I haven ’ t been able to see my is! Batches as they are processed portal and JAMB admission portal Fourth Thousand (! 60.60 % aspiring for pure and applied physics into sociology kindly get back me! Entry admission list for 2019/2020 academic session is out admission status of those who have offered. To change it that we can add you to FUOYE WhatsApp group of those who have admitted... Parent in which two of my children applied to Federal University Oye-Ekiti ( FUOYE ) admission....: Ensure to choose a password you can message us on WhatsApp with +2348132420817 so we...