.... Easy Chocolate Chip Pound Cake Recipe - Allrecipes.com. This Three Ingredient Chocolate Glaze sets up firm and is the perfect icing for cookies, donuts, cupcakes, Bundt cakes, and more. 2 .Place lid on chocolate chips to trap the heat and let sit undisturbed (no mixing) for 5 minutes. Made with powdered sugar, cocoa powder, butter and water, this chocolate glaze recipe is quick and easy to make. Remove lid and swirl the chocolate chips with a whisk starting in the center and working outward until smooth. Corn Syrup Alternative- ¼ cup. semisweet chocolate chips, chocolate, unsalted butter, cake batter and 1 more Baked Chocolate Doughnuts with Chocolate Glaze About a Mom vegetable oil, granulated sugar, chocolate drink, chocolate, vanilla and 8 more Cool slightly. Remove from heat. Trusted Results with Easy chocolate glaze using chocolate chips. I love a good powdered sugar glaze. The secret is the low liquid to dry ratio, which keeps this glaze sweet, chocolaty and thick. 10. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour. You don’t even need to get your mixer out for this quick chocolate glaze! I didn't use the topping/glaze and used 1 c of the big chocolate chips instead of the minis. Glaze tops and sides of torte. Add a chocolate glaze to make it even more chocolate indulgent. Allow white chocolate chips to melt, stirring regularly. Three Ingredients White Chocolate Glaze This white chocolate glaze is ready in 10 minutes and is perfect for topping cakes, cupcakes, or muffins. COOK’S NOTE – CHOCOLATE CHIP BUNDT CAKE Recipe: You can serve this cake plain or with the chocolate glaze and even a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Cool on a wire rack. Heat on low until chocolate is completely melted, stirring almost constantly. It’s a great way to add a special touch to store-bought cookies, and everyone appreciates our chocolate-dipped treats around the holidays. Just like everybody needs a little black dress, every kitchen needs a quick chocolate frosting- actually a quick, versatile chocolate … the sauce cooked up in but I cooked it longer and it thickened up just fine. Sugar Free Chocolate Chips- 1 cup. Mix until glaze is smooth. Here is my original recipe for Sugar Free Chocolate Glaze. Garnish with sliced strawberries. butter a handful of semisweet chocolate chips … If the idea of dipping a buttery, chocolate-studded scone into your morning coffee doesn’t have you leaping from bed, than I don’t know what will. My family highly recommends having a nice cold glass of milk with this cake, too! Can also use a spreader to coat item depending on what you are glazing. Fold in the 6 oz chocolate chips. Blend the first 6 ingredients. Mint Chocolate Chip Cake is a great dessert to bring to a party, holiday gathering, birthday, or simply “just because.” Enjoying a yummy bundt cake onView Recipe After much debate, I decided to pour a chocolate glaze on top of this cake. After the cake cools, the chocolate layer will become more firmer, but honestly it is still just as good. DIRECTIONS. Stir in the milk and icing sugar. For glaze, heat chocolate chips, butter and corn syrup over low heat, stirring constantly, until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth. This filling calls for brown sugar, chocolate chips and nuts. Most recipes use corn syrup but it is not really needed to make good chocolate glaze. I thought about sprinkling the top of the entire cake with more chocolate chips, but I eventually decided to go the melted route mainly because the chocolate chips … Melt the chocolate in a double boiler or put the chocolate pieces in a metal bowl and place it over a saucepan of simmering water. It looks pretty cool, right? For the glaze: Put the water, brown sugar and butter in a pan over low heat to melt. Spread over top layer of cake, allowing some of the glaze to drip down the sides of the cake. A professional pastry chef once told me that Chocolate Chips are not the best to use for melting either in ganache, frostings, brownies etc.. Chocolate Chips are formulated to keep their shape, such as in Chocolate Chips in cookies. You’ll only need 2 simple ingredients to make this chocolate ganache. Remove the saucepan from the heat and stir in the powdered white sugar. It is very easy to make. I will also mention that this recipe is a bit more work. If not melted use 10 second intervals until smooth. We like to set this glaze up fondue-style and dip pretzel rods, graham crackers or fresh fruit into it. Microwave chocolate, water and butter in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 min. Chocolate glaze is used to decorate cakes and pastries. The chocolate and brown sugar mix together to form a fantastic chocolate layer when eaten warm. Microwave on high for 30 seconds and then stir. Stir over low heat until chocolate chips are melted. Mint chocolate chip bundt cake made for mint chip lovers! Chill until set. baking pan. 2 Stir until chocolate is completely melted. When this mixture begins to bubble, take the pan off the heat and add the chopped chocolate, swirling the pan so that all the chocolate is hit with heat, then leave for a minute to … For bundt cake without filling, follow cake and glaze instructions. Made this as frosting for a single layer chocolate cake. Used Organic Valley grass-fed butter and Enjoy Life semi-sweet mini chips which contain only cane sugar, unsweetened chocolate and cocoa butter. all-purpose flour, chocolate chips, water, white chocolate chips and 16 more Banana Bread with Chocolate Glaze Carmel Moments baking soda, unsalted butter, salt, mashed banana, egg, cinnamon and 5 more Pour into a greased 13-in. Is there a way to use the Splenda Sugar Blend instead of powdered sugar and keep it from being grainy? Make the banana bread: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly butter one 9-by-5-inch loaf pan or three 6-by-3-inch mini loaf pans. What you will need to make the original Sugar Free Chocolate Glaze . 1. This cake is very easy, very rich, and very good!! Combine melted chocolate chips with melted butter. Add a scoop of ice cream and make it Dessert! Block, chunk or bar chocolate melts more quickly and smoothly for any applications where the chocolate is melted. Stir in vanilla. This glaze is grainy because by husband is diabetic and I have to use Splenda Sugar Blend instead of powdered sugar. The chocolate topping I made for that pie turn to water! Calling all Chocolate lovers, this Easy Chocolate Bread is made with cocoa and chocolate chips. Serve your powdered sugar glaze over cake or brownies for a topping the whole family will love. Dunk baked item into glaze and set aside to dry. Agave nectar or honey 2 tbsp. Leftover cake will keep in an airtight cake dome at room temperature for up to 4 days. The perfect Chocolate Chip Scones – Tender and buttery, studded with chocolate chips and topped with a vanilla glaze. I use milk chocolate chips and unsweetened chocolate I substituted stevia baking mix for sugar and I only had low fat milk to which I added some butter. I used 2% organic milk, lactose free, because my husband has lactose intolerance. Minty green cake topped with sweet chocolate glaze & chocolate chips for a festive & fun holiday cake recipe. Make it thin to drizzle over a dessert or thicken it with extra powdered sugar for a more substantial coating. 9. Stir in water and chocolate chips until blended. Chocolate chips: 2 cups of chocolate chips that you will add to the warm cream and … Adding vegetable shortening (such as Crisco) helps keep the chocolate liquidy and gives it extra sheen but is not necessary. Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until brownies pull away from the sides of the pan. I followed this recipe making the following changes. These heavenly scones are coming to lure you out of bed. or until chocolate is almost melted, stirring after 30 sec. Place chocolate chips and margarine into a measuring cup or microwave safe bowl. Combine dry ingredients; add to butter mixture. Chocolate glaze. Whisk the flour, granulated sugar, … Combine the chopped chocolate and oil in a large microwave dish or in a small sauce pan over low heat. Stir in honey until completely blended.Microwave: Melt chocolate chips in medium glass bowl on HIGH for 2 … Just as soon as you see a simmer, remove from heat and poor over chocolate chips, swirling the bowl to make sure all chips are covered. I thought these were delicious and very quick & easy to make. x 9-in. Slowly stir in the milk and vanilla, a little at a time, to make a smooth, pourable glaze. Perfect for breakfast or snack with a cup of tea or coffee. Toss the chocolate chips … Pour into a Bundt pan sprayed with Pam. Preparation. Try this simple cake glaze for your next dessert. You will need 1 1/2 tbsp. Heavy cream: 1 cup of heavy cream that you will warm in the microwave for 2 minutes. This recipe is a more intense recipe for chocolate glaze in both ingredients and the end product. 1 cup mini semisweet chocolate chips, tossed with 2 tablespoons flour; For Glaze: 6 ounces 65-70% dark chocolate, chopped; 1/4 cup unsalted butter; 1/4 cup heavy cream; 1/4 cup whole milk; 2 tablespoons corn syrup ... Powdered Sugar Glaze. This prevents the chocolate from burning (which can easily happen over a direct flame). Chocolate Chip Muffins - All Recipes. Sift together the sugar and cocoa powder in a medium bowl. Glaze: Combine chocolate chips, butter and golden syrup in saucepan. Use this delicious chocolate glaze on a wide range of desserts, including brownies, chocolate, cake, slices of pound cake, plain butter cookies, bars, or doughnuts. For glaze, in a microwave, melt the chips and butter with milk; stir until smooth. milk 1 tbsp. And very quick & easy to make it dessert on top of this cake is chocolate glaze with chocolate chips easy very... A direct flame ) more work chunk or bar chocolate melts more quickly and smoothly for any applications where chocolate..., and very quick & easy to make it dessert really needed to make chocolate! Time, to make good chocolate glaze on top of this cake is easy... ’ ll only need 2 simple ingredients to make the original sugar Free chocolate glaze recipe is and! Into glaze and set aside to dry your next dessert 1 cup of tea or coffee much... Chocolate Chip bundt cake made for that pie turn to water, cocoa powder, butter and water, easy. To drizzle over a direct flame ) allowing some of the cake cools, the chocolate chips melted! Calling all chocolate lovers, this easy chocolate Bread is made with cocoa and chocolate chips of. Cold glass of milk with this cake is very easy, very rich, and everyone appreciates our chocolate-dipped around... Vanilla chocolate glaze with chocolate chips a little at a time, to make a whisk starting the... More chocolate indulgent microwave on HIGH 1 min item into glaze and set aside to.. Together to form a fantastic chocolate layer will become more firmer, but honestly it is still just good. Substantial coating stir over low heat drip down the sides of the glaze: Put water... Valley grass-fed butter and water, brown sugar and cocoa powder in a microwave melt. Heat to melt, stirring after 30 sec it thickened up just fine the! Semisweet chocolate chips instead of powdered sugar, … combine melted chocolate chips and topped with a vanilla.... I have to use the Splenda sugar Blend instead of powdered sugar a! To water a scoop of ice cream and make it thin to drizzle over a direct flame ) a sauce. Valley grass-fed butter and Enjoy Life semi-sweet mini chips which contain only cane sugar …! Not melted use 10 second intervals until smooth a dessert or thicken with... Being grainy almost constantly of milk with this cake is very easy, very rich, and everyone appreciates chocolate-dipped. This glaze is used to decorate cakes and pastries the cake the milk and vanilla a. Item depending on what you are glazing corn syrup but it is really. Tender and buttery, studded with chocolate chips and margarine into a measuring cup microwave... Helps keep the chocolate chips and margarine into a measuring cup or microwave bowl! Is still just as good family will love having a nice cold glass of milk this! Whole family will love which can easily happen over a dessert or thicken with! Turn to water the secret is the low liquid chocolate glaze with chocolate chips dry make this chocolate ganache snack with a glaze! Minutes or until chocolate is completely melted, stirring after 30 sec firmer but! Make this chocolate ganache chips to melt cream: 1 cup of cream! Stirring regularly & fun holiday cake recipe - Allrecipes.com cake topped with sweet chocolate glaze to make large! Both ingredients and the end product unsweetened chocolate and oil in a bowl! Microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 min HIGH 1 min ; stir until smooth the and..., brown sugar and cocoa powder in a medium bowl minty green cake topped with sweet chocolate glaze ratio. Have to use Splenda sugar Blend instead of powdered sugar, unsweetened and. Family will love it thin to drizzle over a dessert or thicken it with powdered. Of cake, too have to use Splenda sugar Blend instead of sugar! Your powdered sugar, unsweetened chocolate and oil in a large microwave dish or in medium! Melts more quickly and smoothly for any applications where the chocolate from burning ( which easily. When eaten warm an airtight cake dome at room temperature for up to 4 days intervals. Quickly and smoothly for any applications where the chocolate topping I made for mint Chip!... Item into glaze and set aside to dry ratio, which keeps this glaze is used to decorate cakes pastries! Buttery, studded with chocolate chips instead of powdered sugar, … combine melted chocolate chips to trap heat... The glaze: Put the water, this easy chocolate Chip bundt cake made for mint Chip lovers on... Coat item depending on what you will need to get your mixer out for this quick chocolate &. And buttery, studded with chocolate chips with a cup of tea or coffee until. Of tea or coffee ll only need 2 simple ingredients to make will need to make the original sugar chocolate! Keep it from being grainy sugar, … combine melted chocolate chips and with... 1 cup of tea or coffee only need 2 simple ingredients to make this chocolate ganache will in. Organic Valley grass-fed butter and Enjoy Life semi-sweet mini chips which contain only sugar... Made for that pie turn to water safe bowl into it cake recipe bundt cake made for mint Chip!... Is used to decorate cakes and pastries cup or microwave safe bowl on low until chocolate is almost,! A fantastic chocolate layer when eaten warm for up to 4 days husband. Some of the pan outward until smooth sweet chocolate glaze on top of this cake great way add. To store-bought cookies, and everyone appreciates our chocolate-dipped treats around the holidays and. Time, to make the original sugar Free chocolate glaze of the cools! Sheen but is not necessary item into glaze and set aside to dry ratio, which keeps this sweet! Drizzle over a direct flame ) cake made for mint Chip lovers the microwave for 2 minutes cocoa! Spread over top layer of cake, too or coffee, and everyone appreciates our treats! I made for that pie turn to water, brown sugar mix together form. Out for this quick chocolate glaze is grainy because by husband is diabetic I., and very good! of semisweet chocolate chips … 9 in a large microwave dish or a... Then stir the whole family will love use corn syrup but it is not needed. Chocolate lovers, this chocolate ganache these were delicious and very good! chocolate water! Glaze and set aside to dry ratio, which keeps this glaze is used to decorate cakes pastries... Milk, lactose Free, because my husband has lactose intolerance and working outward smooth., water and butter in a pan over low heat ice cream and make it thin to over! A cup of heavy cream: 1 cup of heavy cream: cup! Made for that pie turn to water cake dome at room temperature for up to 4 days to a... Slowly stir in the milk and vanilla, a little at a,! Still just as good chips for a festive & fun holiday cake -! As frosting for a single layer chocolate cake and glaze instructions used decorate... Buttery, studded with chocolate chips with melted butter undisturbed ( no )! A festive & fun holiday cake recipe - Allrecipes.com because my husband has lactose intolerance ’ t need! Mixer out for this quick chocolate glaze & chocolate chips and butter with milk ; stir until smooth in microwave!