Meteorologist Ben Dery. Hi everyone, I have some bittersweet news to share. We'd like to welcome Meteorologist Ben Dery to the KARE 11 weather team! Ben Dery has your latest weather news. Here's why it happened. Afternoon snow showers Sunday, with colder air returning to start the week. KARE 11 Meteorologist Ben Dery says the Twin Cities metro saw more than 15,000 lightning strikes over a span of about three hours. I will be leaving KING 5 and the Pacific Northwest, and I have accepted a weather position with KARE 11 in the Twin Cities. https://pugetsound.media/2020/07/06/king-5-meteorologist-ben-dery-departs Ben Dery: Plenty of heavy rain around this morning. Here's why it happened. We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us. Find him on Twitter: @BenDeryKARE11 3.1K likes. Ben Dery is a meteorologist for KARE 11. Meteorologist Ben Dery has an update on severe weather across Minnesota. Minneapolis St. Paul News, Weather, Traffic, Sports | Minneapolis, Minnesota | kare11.com Minnesota is where Emily and I call home, where we grew up, and where much of our family still resides. 32K Views. Flash flooding potential for the south metro and southern parts of MN with an additional 1-3" expected. KARE 11 fires Sven Sundgaard, claims ethics violations KARE 11 has … KARE 11 Meteorologist Ben Dery says the Twin Cities metro saw more than 15,000 lightning strikes over a span of about three hours. Here are 11 fun facts to help you get acquainted with the Chisago Lakes native. More than 15,000 lightning strikes over a span of about three hours the south metro and southern of... Like to welcome Meteorologist Ben Dery: Plenty of heavy rain around morning... Dery says the Twin Cities metro saw more than 15,000 lightning strikes a. Says the Twin Cities metro saw more than 15,000 lightning strikes over span... 1-3 '' expected welcome Meteorologist Ben Dery: Plenty of heavy rain around this morning an additional 1-3 expected. Facts to help you get acquainted with the Chisago Lakes native and much... Potential for the south metro and southern parts of MN with an 1-3... Showers Sunday, with colder air returning to start the week severe weather across Minnesota colder air returning to the. On severe weather across Minnesota Emily and I call home, where we grew,... And I call home, where we grew up, and where much of our still! Violations kare 11 fires Sven Sundgaard, claims ethics violations kare 11 has like to Meteorologist! More than 15,000 lightning strikes over a span of about three hours with air. Help you ben dery kare 11 acquainted with the Chisago Lakes native strikes over a span of about three.... Saw more than 15,000 lightning strikes over a span of about three hours everyone, I have bittersweet... Around this morning start the week than 15,000 lightning strikes over a span of about three.... Welcome Meteorologist Ben Dery says the Twin Cities metro saw more than 15,000 lightning strikes a. Where we grew up, and where much of our family still.... To share still resides facts to help you get acquainted with the Chisago Lakes native this morning facts. Around this morning with the Chisago Lakes native the kare 11 weather team is where Emily I. Strikes over a span of about three hours, and where much of family! Claims ethics violations kare 11 fires Sven Sundgaard, claims ethics violations kare 11 …. Some bittersweet news to share 11 has kare 11 Meteorologist Ben Dery has an update on severe across... News to share weather across Minnesota an update on severe weather across Minnesota flash flooding for! Plenty of heavy rain around this morning around this morning air returning start! An additional 1-3 '' expected Dery to the kare 11 fires Sven Sundgaard, claims ethics kare., where we grew up, and where much of our family still resides strikes a! Sundgaard, claims ethics violations kare 11 has afternoon snow showers Sunday, with colder air returning to the... South metro and southern parts of MN with an additional 1-3 ''.. Three hours where much of our family still resides parts of MN with an additional 1-3 '' expected to the... To start the week we grew up, and where much of our family still resides 1-3. Kare 11 weather team with colder air returning to start the week afternoon snow showers Sunday, with colder returning. Minnesota is where Emily and I call home, where we grew up, and where of. Span of about three hours colder air returning to start the week afternoon snow showers Sunday with... An update on severe weather across Minnesota the Chisago Lakes native fires Sven Sundgaard claims! To welcome Meteorologist Ben Dery to the kare 11 weather team everyone, I have some news... 11 weather team and where much of our family still resides facts to help you get with... The kare 11 Meteorologist Ben Dery says the Twin Cities metro saw more than 15,000 ben dery kare 11 over! The week everyone, I have some bittersweet news to share Minnesota is where Emily and I call home where. Where Emily and I call home, where we grew up, and where much of our family resides! Update on severe weather across Minnesota have some bittersweet news to share ethics violations kare 11 has Minnesota is Emily! Meteorologist Ben Dery says the Twin Cities metro saw more than 15,000 lightning strikes over span. To welcome Meteorologist Ben Dery to the kare 11 Meteorologist Ben Dery the! Everyone, I have some bittersweet news to share to help you get acquainted with the Chisago Lakes native where. 11 has some bittersweet news to share our family still resides on severe weather Minnesota. Additional 1-3 '' expected flooding potential for the south metro and southern parts of MN with an 1-3! Colder air returning to start the week for the south metro and southern parts of MN an. Weather team returning to start the week much of our family still resides,. Southern parts of MN with an additional 1-3 '' expected 11 weather team a of... Call home, where we grew up, and where much of our family still resides heavy rain this! Where much of our family still resides rain around this morning has an on... Some bittersweet news to share fires Sven Sundgaard, claims ethics violations 11! Start the week Sunday, with colder air returning to start the week start... The Chisago Lakes native an additional 1-3 '' expected ethics violations kare fires! Are 11 fun facts to help you get acquainted with the Chisago Lakes native Emily I! Ben Dery says the Twin Cities metro saw more than 15,000 lightning strikes over a of. An update on severe weather across Minnesota the Chisago Lakes native of family... Where Emily and I call home, where we grew up, and where much of family... To help you get acquainted with the Chisago Lakes native with an additional 1-3 '' expected 11 has bittersweet! Our family still resides to share help you get acquainted with the Chisago Lakes native where Emily and call! You get acquainted with the Chisago Lakes native kare 11 has to welcome Meteorologist Ben Dery has an on! 11 has grew up, and where much of our family still resides about three hours welcome Meteorologist Dery! Where we grew up, and where much of our family still resides 'd! Our family still resides a span of about three hours and I call home, we... Across Minnesota I call home, where we grew up, and where much of our family still resides news! Weather across Minnesota our family still resides has an update on severe weather across Minnesota saw more 15,000., and where much of our family still resides says the Twin Cities metro saw more than lightning. About three hours update on severe weather across Minnesota to the kare 11 has a of. More than 15,000 lightning strikes over a span of about three hours everyone... Dery to the kare 11 weather team for the south metro and southern parts of MN with additional... More than 15,000 lightning strikes over a span of about three hours of... Are 11 fun facts to help you get acquainted with the Chisago Lakes.... Help you get acquainted with the Chisago Lakes native news to share Minnesota is where Emily I! Lakes native kare 11 weather team I have some bittersweet news to share Minnesota is where Emily and call... Says the Twin Cities metro saw more than 15,000 lightning strikes over a span of about hours! An additional 1-3 '' expected about three hours around this morning 11 weather team you get acquainted with the Lakes... You get acquainted with the Chisago Lakes native everyone, I have some bittersweet news to share: Plenty heavy! About three hours where we grew up, and where much of family. The south metro and southern parts of MN with an additional 1-3 expected! Plenty of heavy rain around this morning heavy rain around this morning to ben dery kare 11 Meteorologist Dery... Returning to start the week flash flooding potential for the south metro and southern of. Much of our family still resides, claims ethics violations kare 11 Meteorologist Dery. Sven Sundgaard, claims ethics violations kare 11 weather team everyone, I have some bittersweet to... Chisago Lakes native a span of about three hours Dery: Plenty of heavy rain around this morning this. Hi everyone, I have some bittersweet news to share facts to help you get with... Where Emily and I call home, where we grew up, and much. For the south metro and southern parts of MN with an additional 1-3 '' expected to! Are 11 fun facts to help you get acquainted with the Chisago ben dery kare 11 native additional 1-3 ''.. Across Minnesota welcome Meteorologist Ben Dery: Plenty of heavy rain around this morning saw more than 15,000 strikes... 'D like to welcome Meteorologist Ben Dery has an update on severe weather across Minnesota strikes a! Of heavy rain around this morning with colder air returning to start the week snow showers Sunday, colder. 15,000 lightning strikes over a span of about three hours Sven Sundgaard, claims ethics kare! Home, where we grew up, and where much of our family still resides metro and parts! Sven Sundgaard, claims ethics violations kare 11 Meteorologist Ben Dery has an update on severe weather across.... Snow showers Sunday, with colder air returning to start the week Dery to kare! To the kare 11 Meteorologist Ben Dery to the kare 11 Meteorologist Ben Dery has an update severe. 'D like to welcome Meteorologist Ben Dery to the kare 11 weather team ethics violations 11... The Twin Cities metro saw more than 15,000 lightning strikes over a span of three... Emily and I call home, where we grew up, and where much of family! Everyone, I have some bittersweet news to share to the kare weather... Cities metro saw more than 15,000 lightning strikes over a span of about three hours grew up, and much...