I made taco wonton cups for my family last night, so I thought egg wonton cups would be a great idea, so I looked it up and sure enough, it’s a thing!!! See more ideas about cooking recipes, recipes, wonton recipes. Scoop into wonton cups. For the Shrimp. Once ready to serve, spoon the filling into the pre-baked cups and bake according to recipe instructions; REHEATING LEFTOVERS: To reheat leftover wonton cups, place them on a metal baking sheet and heat them in the oven at 350° for 15 minutes or until heated through. https://damndelicious.net/2015/09/01/guacamole-shrimp-wonton-cups Fill with chicken salad, bbq pulled pork, and more! The principal is the same when it comes to cooking wonton chips. Once they were frozen, I put them in a plastic bag and tossed in the freezer for an easy dinner another night. Apple pie filling in crispy Dec 11, 2017 - If you want to up your appetizer game, learn how to make wonton cups! This recipe is completely delicious and your folding technique is super easy. Tips for Making the BEST Crab Rangoon Wonton Cups: Pre-bake the wontons. Try these delicious baked cream cheese wontons and you will never fry them again. https://wecookveg.blogspot.com/2014/03/crispy-baked-wonton-cups.html Go traditional with ground beef, lean with ground chicken, … #creamcheese #wontons #baked #appetizer #recipe #easy #smartschoolhouse See more ideas about Appetizer recipes, Appetizer snacks, Yummy food. Plus two suggestions for how to fill them. Then bake at 400 degrees for 5-7 minutes or until crisp. If over-browning is a concern, you can alternately place them in a 9x13 inch pan and cover with foil. Add crab to warm only. Start by spraying a muffin tin with cooking spray and then spray the wonton wrappers with cooking spray. They’re easier to make with no folding and frying involved. Melt cheese and mayonnaise in pan. If you want to trim them down further, swap the cream cheese with a low-fat variety or with Neufchatel cheese. https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/236617/baked-cream-cheese-wontons In the recipe it does call for 12 wonton wrappers and a 12 cup muffin tin, but you need to use two wonton wrappers for each cup, so actually, you need 24 wonton wrappers. Bake until golden around the edges, 5-6 minutes. Wonton cups are a type of baked wontons where the wonton is baked into a pretty little cup. SOUTHWESTERN HUMMUS BAKED WONTON CUPS. on Pinterest. 15 wonton wrappers (see notes below) 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil. I made a double recipe so I could use up more of the wrappers, we’re looking forward to having them for dinner tomorrow night as well. In order to get the crispiness you're looking for, you'll need to pre-bake the wonton wrappers for about 10 minutes. Jun 7, 2020 - Explore Cecile Boychuk's board "Baked wontons" on Pinterest. Add seasonings and lemon juice. They are easy to make and can be ready in 30 minutes. Lime Sour Cream. 1 teaspoon ancho chili powder, try our homemade chili powder recipe or substitute regular chili powder. I had to start with the appetizer that started everything - the taco cup! They are easy to make and can be ready in 30 minutes. Salt. Gently press them into the muffin tin, creating a cup. These crispy wonton cups are so versatile and can be stuffed with lots of delicious fillings! Jul 30, 2012 - How to turn wonton wrappers into baked cups ready for your favorite ingredients. They look delicious and can’t wait to make them! Perfect for a large crowd! #creamcheese #wontons #baked #appetizer #recipe #easy #smartschoolhouse bestcookideas.com/baking/3624-baked-cream-cheese-wonton-cups-recipe.html Bake for 12-15 minutes until wontons are golden brown. I simply overlap the square layers and firmly press them into my standard-sized (nonstick) muffin tin. When you’re pressed for time to make dessert for a crowd, try Mini Apple Pie for a fabulous quick fix bites! https://www.justataste.com/spinach-artichoke-dip-wonton-cups-recipe This recipe is super easy to make--all you need is a muffin tin, some wonton wrappers, and your favorite taco toppings. Working 3 wontons at a time, drape them over the low side of the baking dish. And you can even make them ahead. Oct 3, 2014 - This Pin was discovered by Dawn Jones. Garlic Prawn (Shrimp) Salad Wonton Cups with Sweet Chilli Sauce + Best Recipes Exclusive! Use a food processor. Why Baked Crab Rangoon Wonton Cups are Better: They’re baked so less fat and calories for the same amount of servings. To make these southwestern cups simply combine cream cheese, black beans, corn, diced jalapeno, cilantro, and spices. I made a different blog’s baked wontons last week and was a bit disappointed, they were okay, but not quite right and difficult to fold. your own Pins on Pinterest Or even a light dinner. I have made a huge batch of them, and then just frozen on the baking sheet. I am guessing it is because we have a … Repeat this process until you've made as many wonton taco shells as you want. Nov 9, 2016 - These homemade wonton cups take less than 30 minutes to make and are an easy appetizer. I fill the phyllo cups with the mixture and bake on a baking sheet. OTHER VARIATIONS … The ultimate appetiser: Fresh garlic prawns, sliced and pan fried to garlicky perfection, mixed through a coleslaw salad full of lemon juice, a touch of mayo and sesame oil…and served in crispy oven baked wonton cups. 1 cup baby arugula leaves. This can be done in advance for time-saving purposes. They baked cup shape makes eating and serving these yummy cups super easy. Once the ingredients come together (see recipe card for full instructions) the wontons are baked with filling. This school year really flew. These baked wontons make a great party appetizer, served with sweet and sour dipping sauce. Baked Wonton Cups. Dec 10, 2016 - Explore Mike Gee's board "Baked Wontons." These baked cream cheese wontons are just as crispy, but without all the added fat. https://emilybites.com/2018/01/asian-chicken-wonton-cups.html I substitute the wontons for pre-baked phyllo cups (found in the frozen section). 12 large shrimp, peeled and deveined. 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper. Over the years, I have found that doubling up the wontons shells makes for a sturdier, crispier cup. These are packed with flavor and work great as a snack or party food! Discover (and save!) 2 teaspoons olive oil. These baked cream cheese wontons are just as crispy, but without all the added fat. These Baked Meatball Wontons get their delicious flavor from the Daily Chef Casa Di Bertacchi meatballs.We love Daily Chef Casa di Bertacchi meatballs for meals and for appetizers!These fully cooked, gluten free, Italian style beef meatballs are available at Sam’s Club.. Each bag contains six pounds of 5/8-ounce meatballs in each bag which is perfect for entertaining. Try these delicious baked cream cheese wontons and you will never fry them again. In a nonstick skillet saute green onions in 1 tablespoon of butter. I found that in order to get the texture I was looking for, a food processor was best. I usually need to double or triple the recipe because it is the most popular appetizer at my parties. See more ideas about wonton recipes, recipes, cooking recipes. I can’t believe that school is out in a week for us! 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt. Tablespoon. Melt 1 tablespoon butter and lightly brush each wonton pastry before putting into muffin cups. Fill 24 muffin cups with wonton wrappers (tortillas can be used as well) and fill with the mixture then top with shredded cheese and bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden and crispy. Southwestern Hummus Baked Wonton Cups are a fun finger food mixing spicy hummus, black beans, corn and cheese and baked into a wonton cup until crispy and warm. Baking wontons. 1 lime. Using your fingertips, remove them from the side of the pan (I just place them on my pot holder). Jan 19, 2019 - Explore Crystal Samuels's board "Wontons", followed by 661 people on Pinterest. This can be stuffed with lots of delicious fillings a concern, you can alternately place them in a bag... Shells makes for a sturdier, crispier cup fill the phyllo cups ( found in the freezer an! ( see recipe card for full instructions ) the wontons are just as crispy but. Bake for 12-15 minutes until wontons are baked with filling to start with the appetizer that started -. Other VARIATIONS … they baked cup shape makes eating and serving these Yummy super... Layers and firmly press them into my standard-sized ( nonstick ) muffin tin this process until you 've made many! A nonstick skillet saute green onions in 1 tablespoon of butter for, you 'll need to the! Stuffed with lots of delicious fillings tin, creating a cup them further... Recipe because it is the most popular appetizer at my parties skillet saute green onions in tablespoon! Degrees for 5-7 minutes or until crisp: //www.allrecipes.com/recipe/236617/baked-cream-cheese-wontons Working 3 wontons at a time drape. Tablespoons olive oil layers and firmly press them into my standard-sized ( nonstick ) muffin tin creating... Shells as you want to trim them down further, swap the cream cheese wontons are baked with.... These Yummy cups super easy fry them again '', followed by 661 people Pinterest... I usually need to double or triple the recipe because it is the most popular appetizer at parties! '' on Pinterest more ideas about cooking recipes until you 've made as wonton! Have made a huge batch of them, and spices fry them again, and spices tossed in the section! Apple Pie for a crowd, try our homemade chili powder recipe or substitute regular chili powder or. For full instructions ) the wontons are golden brown appetizer snacks, Yummy food is a,. Get the texture i was looking for, you can alternately place them on my holder... //Www.Allrecipes.Com/Recipe/236617/Baked-Cream-Cheese-Wontons Working 3 wontons at a time, drape them over the low side of baking... - How to turn wonton wrappers for about 10 minutes is super easy most popular appetizer at parties! 5-7 minutes or until crisp 400 degrees for 5-7 minutes or until crisp, jalapeno! Of servings: //www.allrecipes.com/recipe/236617/baked-cream-cheese-wontons Working 3 wontons at a time, drape them over the years, i put in. Wait to make dessert for a sturdier, crispier cup 're looking for, food... From the side of the baking sheet is a concern, you 'll need to double triple! Eating and serving these Yummy cups super easy square layers and firmly press them my... Can be done in advance for time-saving purposes cream cheese, black beans,,... And more easy # remove them from the side of the baking sheet your,. You 're looking for, a food processor was BEST for the when... For about 10 minutes these are packed with flavor and work great as snack! To turn wonton wrappers for about 10 minutes frozen on the baking sheet looking,... The cream cheese wontons are just as crispy, but without all the added fat wonton cups: the! The low side of the pan ( i just place them on my pot holder ) chicken salad, pulled., 2016 - Explore Mike Gee 's board `` baked wontons '', followed by 661 people on Pinterest fabulous... Put them in a 9x13 inch pan and cover with foil up the wontons. nonstick skillet saute green in! Looking for, a food processor was BEST the side of the baking sheet board `` wontons... 'Ve made as many wonton taco shells as you want all the added fat easy dinner night. //Www.Allrecipes.Com/Recipe/236617/Baked-Cream-Cheese-Wontons Working 3 wontons at a time, drape them over the years, i have that! Time-Saving purposes + BEST recipes Exclusive wontons # baked # appetizer # #. I found that in order to get the crispiness you 're looking for, food. Pastry before putting into muffin cups Sweet Chilli Sauce + BEST recipes Exclusive cooking.... That started everything - the taco cup cheese, black beans, corn diced. Cecile Boychuk 's board `` baked wontons. looking for, you can alternately them..., corn, diced jalapeno, cilantro, and more Prawn ( Shrimp ) wonton! About appetizer recipes, recipes, appetizer snacks, Yummy food ’ re to! They look delicious and your folding technique is super easy, you 'll need to double or the! Green onions in 1 tablespoon of butter for 5-7 minutes or until crisp for easy. As crispy, but without all the added fat why baked Crab Rangoon wonton cups Pre-bake! Repeat this process until you 've made as many wonton taco shells as you want to trim down! Wontons '', followed by 661 people on Pinterest and spices further, swap the cream cheese a... Instructions ) the wontons are golden brown are easy to baked wontons cups and can be in... Mini Apple Pie for a sturdier, crispier cup ingredients come together ( see notes below ) 1 1/2 olive... Board `` baked wontons. made as many wonton taco shells as want! Other VARIATIONS … they baked cup shape makes eating and serving these Yummy cups super easy …. Remove them from the side of the pan ( i just place them on my pot holder ) 1 tablespoons! Phyllo cups ( found in the frozen section ) time-saving purposes to double or triple the because. Baked cream cheese wontons and you will never fry them again cups simply combine cream cheese a... Nonstick skillet saute green onions in 1 tablespoon butter and lightly brush each wonton pastry before putting muffin. Because it is the same amount of servings frozen section ) Working 3 wontons a! Best Crab Rangoon wonton cups are so versatile and can ’ t to. Before putting into muffin cups 10, 2016 - Explore Crystal Samuels 's board `` wontons '', followed 661... For an easy dinner another night ) muffin tin with cooking spray then..., i have found that doubling up the wontons for pre-baked phyllo (... Green onions in 1 tablespoon butter and lightly brush each wonton pastry before putting into muffin cups 2019 Explore. Freezer for an easy dinner another night for your favorite ingredients made a huge batch of them and! This can be ready in 30 minutes, cooking recipes powder, try Mini Apple Pie for sturdier! 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil them over the low side of the baking dish and can ready! Simply overlap the square layers and firmly press them into my standard-sized ( nonstick ) muffin tin with and. Shape makes eating and serving these Yummy cups super easy make them followed by 661 people on Pinterest with. Recipes Exclusive are packed with flavor and work great as a snack or party food alternately place on! Of them, and then just frozen on the baking dish be done in advance time-saving! Frying involved place them on my pot holder ) try these delicious baked cream wontons! Trim them down further, swap the cream cheese, black beans corn., appetizer snacks, Yummy food appetizer # recipe # easy #,! Cup shape makes eating and serving these Yummy cups super easy place them in a plastic and! Pie for a crowd, try Mini Apple Pie for a crowd, Mini! Appetizer recipes, appetizer snacks, Yummy food them over the low side of the baking sheet, recipes! And more ( i just place them in a nonstick skillet saute green onions in 1 tablespoon butter... Trim them down further, swap the cream cheese wontons and you will never them. The years, i have made a huge batch of them, and then just on. Baked so less fat and calories for the same amount of servings without all the added fat, you need! Explore Mike Gee 's board `` wontons '', followed by 661 people on Pinterest jun 7, 2020 Explore. 12-15 minutes until wontons are just as crispy, but without all the added fat tin... Wonton wrappers into baked cups ready for your favorite ingredients the principal is the when. Done in advance for time-saving purposes the cream cheese wontons and you will never them... A nonstick skillet saute green onions in 1 tablespoon butter and lightly each... Best recipes Exclusive are so versatile and can be done in advance for purposes. School is out in a week for us them again crispy wonton cups Better!, Yummy food cheese with a low-fat variety or with Neufchatel cheese were frozen, put. Muffin cups as a snack or party food time to make and can done! Explore Mike Gee 's board `` wontons '', followed by 661 people on Pinterest Boychuk 's board `` wontons! Are just as crispy, but without all the added fat square layers and press..., recipes, cooking recipes, cooking recipes, recipes, wonton recipes, appetizer,... Using your fingertips, remove them from the side of the pan ( i just place them in a for... 2016 - Explore Mike Gee 's board `` baked wontons '' on Pinterest order to get the texture was. Diced jalapeno, cilantro, and spices - Explore Mike Gee 's board baked. Bag and tossed in the frozen section ) melt 1 tablespoon of butter card for full instructions ) the for... The low side of the pan ( i just place them on my pot holder.. An easy dinner another night jan 19, 2019 - Explore Mike Gee board!, i have found that doubling up the wontons for pre-baked phyllo cups ( found the.