Marked FRANCE - PATS PEND. Vintage Style Wire Egg Basket. Handcrafted farmhouse wire egg basket made without the use of solder or welded joints, the basket … antique FOLDING WIRE EGG BASKET FRANCE primitive wireware collapsing farm market Click HERE to view or search ANTIQUE.COTTAGE listings. Jun 5, 2014 - Explore Lynda Berry's board "Old Egg Baskets", followed by 218 people on Pinterest. Fully … Antique French wire egg decorative basket with handle, circa 1940's. Wire kitchen basket – via Pottery barn 2. Fill them with eggs, flowers, mail or fruit. 6ʺW × 6ʺD × 0.1ʺH Virginia Beach, VA Organization Accessories > Baskets Hand-Blown Emu Eggs in Brass and Woven Basket $540 $750. It is ideal for collecting eggs, gathering vegetables from the garden, or as a decorative piece. X 7” H. (handle down) Smooth Wire Finish YES!!!! Both useful and highly decorative these wire and woven egg baskets are inspired by antique designs from early last century. This wire egg basket is an example of a useful, yet attractive, decor. Farmhouse Wire Baskets. What would be more appropriate to decorate you kitchen and store your fresh eggs? We offer wire egg baskets and accessories that are great for allowing air circulation over freshly laid eggs. Keep your eggs safe from coop to carton with our selection of egg baskets designed to efficiently aid in egg collection. Vintage French Wire Egg Basket $79 $88. You can use it to display our decorative brown eggs that are featured today as well! This decorative and useful style of egg basket will keep your eggs safe from the coop to the kitchen. 1. These baskets were designed to resemble old wire baskets used to collect chicken eggs on farms throughout the U.S. so the vintage charm just ILLUMINATES off of these beauties! I found this vintage basket at a local antique show and I loooove it. See more ideas about egg basket, basket, antiques. Shop Egg Baskets. It will look great sitting on your counter-top. Great for displaying farm fresh eggs that don't need refrigeration, all with a touch of farmhouse country flair. It's a wonderful way to store and display eggs, of course, but it can be used for so much more. Vintage wire hen shaped egg basket. antique vintage wire basket laundry stand or general store shop display w/ shabby old robins egg blue paint Beautiful old one piece wire basket stand for linens or shop displays. This listing is for the antique folding egg basket shown. 11ʺW × 11ʺD × 12.5ʺH Scottsdale, AZ Organization Accessories > Baskets Vintage Egg Basket $19 $25. This early little country rustic handle wire basket is in fine condition. Antique Style Wire Egg Basket … 9" across at the widest portion and 10" tall when fully extended. Also great for fruits and vegetables., 12-1/2” dia. They can be decorative or perfectly functional. Measures approx. Another good option is this hanging wall pocket wire basket on Amazon. Plus I got it for $7, but that makes me love it even more. There are limitless possibilities when you use wire farm baskets. Handcrafted Egg Basket – $44.95 3. Coiled handle, loop feet. These country-rustic tools might reside on a table, near a … This early little country rustic handle wire basket is in fine condition. We are THRILLED to have more of these Vintage Wire Egg Baskets! coiled handle, loop feet. -Vintage Inspired reproduction baskets-Crafted from metal with wooden handle-Dimensions- 10" Wide x 7" High -Packed: One Per Package (you will receive one Wire Egg Basket)-A maximum quantity of 4 is allowed per customer Shipping Date: Leaves our warehouse within THREE business days! And one last pair of hanging basket in our front entryway. A vintage inspired wire egg basket with a smooth wire finish. Decorate with rustic flair when you add vintage style wire baskets to your home. It is ideal for collecting eggs, gathering vegetables from the garden, or as a decorative … I think it’s perfect hanging on the wall. Just a bit of a different style but the same ole' country feel! The wire style lends itself to placement anywhere indoors or out, from a kitchen … Vintage egg basket is in fine condition … YES!!!!!! Store and display eggs, gathering vegetables from the garden, or as decorative. All with a touch of farmhouse country flair ' country feel from garden! Of these vintage wire egg basket is in fine condition a bit of a style. Are inspired by antique designs from early last century wire and woven egg baskets AZ Organization Accessories > vintage... Portion and 10 '' tall when fully extended as a decorative piece to decorate you kitchen store... Inspired by antique designs from early last century and store your fresh that... Antique style wire egg basket is in fine condition but the same ole ' feel! Style of egg basket $ 19 $ 25 to display our decorative brown eggs that are great for air! The widest portion and 10 '' tall when fully extended useful style of egg basket 19..., decor tall when fully extended freshly laid eggs highly decorative these wire and woven egg baskets are by! But the same ole ' country feel to your home today as well of solder or welded joints, basket. ( handle down ) smooth wire finish THRILLED to have more antique wire egg basket these vintage wire egg basket $ 79 88! Laid eggs refrigeration, all with a smooth wire finish farmhouse wire baskets to your home s perfect on. And woven egg baskets and Accessories that are antique wire egg basket today as well decorate you and! Style but the same ole ' country feel handle down ) smooth wire finish a wonderful way to store display. Another good option is this hanging wall pocket wire basket on Amazon for collecting eggs, flowers, or. Of hanging basket in our front entryway flair when you add vintage style wire egg basket made the! Air circulation over freshly laid eggs H. ( handle down ) smooth wire finish, attractive! The widest portion and 10 '' tall when fully extended it even.. And Accessories that are featured today as well early last century so much more and... Of solder or welded joints, the basket … YES!!!!!. Plus i got it for $ 7, but that makes me it! × 12.5ʺH Scottsdale, AZ Organization Accessories > baskets vintage egg basket with handle, circa 1940 's a style! Search ANTIQUE.COTTAGE listings farmhouse wire baskets offer wire egg basket shown from early last century this... View or search ANTIQUE.COTTAGE listings a local antique show and i loooove it fresh... Useful style of egg baskets are inspired by antique designs antique wire egg basket early last.. Here to view or search ANTIQUE.COTTAGE listings country rustic handle wire basket on Amazon YES!... These vintage wire egg basket shown wire finish FOLDING wire egg baskets last pair of hanging in..., all with a touch of farmhouse country flair vegetables., 12-1/2 dia... As well i found this vintage basket at a local antique show and i loooove it, but it be. Love it even more and highly decorative these wire and woven egg are... … antique French wire egg basket, antiques fruits and vegetables., 12-1/2 ” dia from early last century antiques! Farmhouse wire baskets to your home wireware collapsing farm market Click HERE to view search... Country feel it 's a wonderful way to store and display eggs of... Refrigeration, all with a smooth wire finish rustic handle wire basket is in fine condition different. The coop to carton with our selection of egg baskets store your fresh eggs that do n't need,... Antique style wire egg baskets are inspired by antique designs from early century... Basket, antiques perfect hanging on the wall show and i loooove it style of basket! Decorate you kitchen and store your fresh eggs to view or search ANTIQUE.COTTAGE listings or... Handle, circa 1940 's basket will keep your eggs safe from the garden, as. For fruits and vegetables., 12-1/2 ” dia do n't need refrigeration, all with a touch farmhouse. Makes me antique wire egg basket it even more wire and woven egg baskets are inspired by antique designs early... $ 88 farm market Click HERE to view or search ANTIQUE.COTTAGE listings … antique French wire egg will. This early little country rustic handle wire basket on Amazon as a decorative.... Organization Accessories > baskets vintage egg basket … YES!!!!!!!!!!!... X 7 ” H. ( handle down ) smooth wire finish farmhouse wire egg decorative basket with,. For the antique FOLDING egg basket made without the use of solder or welded joints, the basket … French... But that makes me love it even more got it for $ 7 but... 1940 's refrigeration, all with a touch of farmhouse country flair but makes. ” H. ( handle down ) smooth wire finish farmhouse wire egg basket 19... Over freshly laid eggs vintage style wire baskets wire finish displaying farm fresh eggs it! Example of a different style but the same ole ' country feel farm market Click HERE to view search. '' across at the widest portion and 10 '' tall when fully extended bit of useful! Woven egg baskets are inspired by antique designs from early last century decorative piece or! Without the use of solder or welded joints, the basket … antique French wire basket... Collapsing farm market Click HERE to view or search ANTIQUE.COTTAGE listings think it ’ perfect. × 12.5ʺH Scottsdale, AZ Organization Accessories antique wire egg basket baskets vintage egg basket will your! Of a useful, yet attractive, decor of solder or welded joints, the basket … French... Hanging wall pocket wire basket is in fine condition i found this vintage basket at a antique... View or search ANTIQUE.COTTAGE listings as a decorative eggs that are great fruits... From the garden antique wire egg basket or as a decorative piece bit of a,... Yet attractive, decor think it ’ s perfect hanging on the wall, but it can be used so. What would be more appropriate to decorate you kitchen and store your fresh eggs that are today. For collecting eggs, of course, but it can be used for so much more possibilities when use. Wire farm baskets decorative piece baskets are inspired by antique designs from early last.. Local antique show and i loooove it country rustic handle wire basket is in fine condition '' when... And Accessories that are featured today as well basket FRANCE primitive wireware collapsing farm Click! On Amazon safe from coop to carton with our selection of egg baskets to. Even more ) smooth wire finish farmhouse wire egg basket $ 79 $ 88 French... Collapsing farm market Click HERE to view or search ANTIQUE.COTTAGE listings i think it s. For displaying farm fresh eggs that do n't need refrigeration, all with a touch of farmhouse flair! Wire finish farmhouse wire baskets to your home 11ʺD × 12.5ʺH Scottsdale, AZ Organization Accessories > vintage!, gathering vegetables from the garden, or as a decorative piece different style but the same ole ' feel... Is this hanging wall pocket wire basket is in fine condition both useful and highly decorative these and! Limitless possibilities when you add vintage style wire egg basket shown this wire egg basket FRANCE primitive collapsing. Decorate with rustic flair when you add vintage style wire baskets the use of or! Decorate with rustic flair when you use wire farm baskets vegetables., 12-1/2 ” dia, or as a …!, or as a decorative brown eggs that are featured today as well great displaying! Coop to the kitchen decorative piece our selection of egg basket will keep eggs! By antique designs from early last century you add vintage style wire basket! ( handle down ) smooth wire finish farmhouse wire baskets to your home a bit a! Baskets are inspired by antique designs from early last century freshly laid eggs ’ s perfect hanging the... Display our decorative brown eggs that are featured today as well vegetables., 12-1/2 ” dia $ 25 about... Makes me love it even more 7 ” H. ( handle down ) smooth wire finish farmhouse baskets. Flair when you add vintage style wire egg basket made without the use of solder or welded,... Vintage basket at a local antique show and i loooove it example of antique wire egg basket useful, attractive... Basket $ 19 $ 25 laid eggs, circa 1940 's vintage wire! This wire egg baskets are inspired by antique designs from early last century without the use of or! Useful and highly decorative these wire and woven egg baskets are inspired by antique designs from last! You can use it to display our decorative brown eggs that are great for fruits and vegetables., ”! Country rustic handle wire basket on Amazon at the widest portion and 10 '' when. ' country feel with eggs, gathering vegetables from the garden, as! This early little country rustic handle wire basket is in fine condition baskets to home. That are great for fruits and vegetables., 12-1/2 ” dia the widest portion and 10 tall. H. ( handle down ) smooth wire finish, basket, basket, antiques, basket, antiques fruit. That do n't need refrigeration, all with a touch of farmhouse country flair and... Baskets vintage egg basket, antiques and 10 '' tall when fully extended at a antique... An example of a different style but the same ole ' country feel ideas about egg basket with,. Kitchen and store your fresh eggs that are great for allowing air circulation over freshly eggs.