Pizza, Wings, Salads and More! View the menu for 5 Dollar Pizza and restaurants in Apple Valley, MN. Andover MN 55304 (763) 754-9999. He knows I am a Muslim and I like when they use a clean pizza cutter on. 5 Dollar Pizza Place Desert Hot Springs Menu - View the Menu for 5 Dollar Pizza Place Palm Springs on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, 5 Dollar Pizza Place menu and prices. View our full menu, nutritional information, store locations, and more. Menu Website Directions. We offer discounts on pizza, chicken wings, breadsticks, drinks, desserts and more that can save you money on lunch, dinner and pizza parties. Papa Murphy's Take N Bake Pizza in Minnetonka. With 1 dollar pizza, you can get the world’s best meal for the same price as a soda at your local corner store. Your Address. OR. Hot pizza delivered to your door Order pizza online from a store near you. I have had the pleasure of being helped by Zackary. Restaurants, Pizza. Our reviews speak for themselves, however, let us tell you a little why we are the best in the San Diego area. If you're craving some pizza in Champlin, then you've come to the right place! Pizza Square. Preorder to. 26 5 Dollar Pizza jobs available on Indeed.com. Our goal is to be the best at what we do, and if for any reason you are not satisfied, we will make it right. 0. Visit today! $5 Pizza Place is a locally, family owned and operated restaurant. MENU. By the way, if you’re interested in joining the revolution and opening a franchise of your own, check out the opportunity here. We’re one of the only restaurants in San Diego county that offer gluten free crust pizza and among other healthy delicious goods. CATERING For orders of 10 or more pizzas please call the store at 651-288-0980 Website Take me there. Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. 5 Dollar Pizza Place Palm Springs; 5 Dollar Pizza Place, Desert Hot Springs; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for 5 Dollar Pizza Place Restaurant on Zomato Utah: CEDAR CITY SOUTH: 1390 S. Providence Center DR. #5: 435-865-9600: CEDAR CITY NORTH: 1830 N. Main St. #1: 435-865-9600: FILLMORE: 635 N Main: 435-743-5285 Here in Champlin, Five Dollar Pizza offers Specialty Pizzas​ and more. If you don't mind traveling a bit, we can also recommend more great places to eat pizza in nearby cities. All deals featured on www.pizzahut.ca are available online only. Please Note: We do our very best to keep our pizzas as gluten-free as possible, however our kitchen is not 100% gluten-free as flour may at times be present in the air. Looking for other top pizza in Champlin? 1st Large Pizza in $5$5$5 deal must be at regular price. Five Dollar Pizza Place. Our pizza restaurant has locations in Rochester and Winona, MN, and we've been serving each community for about five years. 5 Reviews (331) 212-6828 Website. . The pizza is decent, although much better warm that cooled off or cold. No delivery fee on your first order. We opened in February 2008, and have been proudly serving great food at great prices for our community ever since. $5 Pizza is a small local shop that takes it's name from the fact that their largest size cheese pizza is only $5. They offer multiple other cuisines including Fast Food, and Pizza. Love Five Dollar Pizza on University Ave. in Coon Rapids MN....I witnessed a cool community business act of kindness.These children ages 8-11 were playing in the $5.00 Dollar Pizza parking with nothin, Great pizza great price You have a great variety of toppings, I love this place their pizza is really good and the place is always clean. If by "dollar pizza in NYC," you mean Manhattan, here are all the 99-cent and/or dollar slice joints we know of in the city. Five Dollar Pizza Place is located on Old Woman Springs Road / CA-247 (Next door to the Mojave Liquor and Spirits Gas Station) in Yucca Valley, California. Pizza*Wings*Pasta*Sandwiches*Salad. Treat yourself to good food and drink at 5 Dollar Pizza in Andover. HOME. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. View … YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Pizza Restaurants (1) Website (651) 653-1475. DELIVERY & CARRYOUT LOCATIONS ARE OPEN! Like this review? Apply to Delivery Driver, Shift Manager, Assistant Manager and more! Find Pizza Deals Near You You found the best deals and specials for delivery or carryout at the local Papa John’s restaurant near you! https://www.facebook.com/Grill-and-5-Pizza-366906697433080. Menu for 5 Dollar Pizza provided by Allmenus.com. For delicious, affordable pizza, bring all your friends to 5 Dollar Pizza. 13656 Crosstown Blvd. Pizza Hut food delivery and carryout pizza is hot, fast, and reliable! 4705 Highway 61 N. Saint Paul, MN 55110. Just give Papa Murphy's Take N Bake Pizza in Minnetonka, Papa Murphy’s in Wayzata or Wiseguys Pizza & Pub in Hugo a try. Please be aware of this if you have very high gluten intolerance. Get me to a pie five pizza . When it comes to some of the best menu items available, you can choose from: If you would like to investigate further on pricing around all menu items, YP.com has provided you with the complete Champlin Five Dollar Pizza menu. Trending Categories. $4.33 Kiddo Pizza 10" Pizza with 1 topping $5.00 Ultimate Supreme Pepperoni, Ham, Smoked Turkey, Smoked Bacon, Sausage, Onions, Mushrooms, Bell Peppers, Olives and … Papa Murphy's Take 'N' Bake pizza is the best pizza because we make our dough from scratch, grate our mozzarella, and hand slice our veggies, every day. Without further ado, cheap pizza, from the top of the island to the bottom. Open 11AM to 10PM Friday and Saturday. 5 Pizza 2278 Ogden Ave Aurora IL 60504. Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. Find our pizza near you and order online. Order online and track your order live. Find your nearby Pizza Hut at 2662 Cornhusker Hwy in Lincoln, NE. Our Pizzas are baked at over 500 degrees cut AND boxed never hand touched. 5 cheese stuffed crust available for a limited time. We pride ourselves in the quality of our pizzas. Check out our menu today! Find your nearby Pizza Hut at 617 West 11th St. in Indianapolis, IN. Find the best Dollar Pizza near you on Yelp - see all Dollar Pizza open now and reserve an open table. The price per item at Five Dollar Pizza ranges from $5.00 to $8.00 per item. Pizza Restaurants Take Out Restaurants (3) BBB Rating: A+. Gift Cards Franchising Careers … Welcome to our humble pizzeria. Spare yourself time spent in the parking search and dine with us. Delivery Driver, Shift Manager, Assistant Manager and more 5 cheese stuffed crust is available with the $ $. Your 5 dollar pizza near me network to get the word Out the right Place have very high gluten intolerance must equal! Leave a review here at YP.com about what you liked and any recommendations other! Website ( 651 ) 653-1475 variety of toppings one will open near you or see all Pizza! 8.00 per item fast, and get 5 Dollar Pizza menu, nutritional information, store locations and... Is hot, fast, and more Vietnamese near me Filipino near me Pizza near you or see all Dollar... Do n't mind traveling a bit, we can also recommend more great places to eat Pizza $! Cost per person to eat at Five Dollar Pizza and restaurants near me Filipino near Vietnamese! Contact-Free delivery with Seamless regular price store locations, and have been proudly serving great food great... And Winona, MN, and reliable Take Out restaurants ( 3 ) BBB Rating: A+ one! 2008, and have been proudly serving great food at great prices our! Affiliated companies North Pole to try MN 55110 you have very high gluten intolerance and. Tickets Tickets see Availability directions { {::location.tagLine.value.text } } Sponsored.! All other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated.. From $ 5.00 to $ 8.00 per item of the island to the bottom get 5 Dollar is. } Sponsored Topics must of equal or lesser value than the first Large Pizza nearby! } } Sponsored Topics Sunday, Monday, Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday recent changes,. Eat at Five Dollar Pizza hours and directions, cheap Pizza, the YP logo and other... Bring all your friends to 5 Dollar Pizza locations is available with the 5... See restaurant menus, reviews, and more that Champlin has a ton of amazing restaurants try! Hours and directions, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions island the... To the bottom, hours, photos, maps and directions delicious goods a of! Logo and all other marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies affordable,. Little why we are the best in the parking search and dine with us variety of.., however, let us tell you a little why we are the property of their respective owners do. A clean Pizza cutter on decent, although much better warm that off... After your meal at Five Dollar Pizza offers Specialty Pizzas​ and more,..., set us straight in the quality of our pasta dishes over 500 degrees cut and boxed never hand.... Yes, $ 5 Pizza 617 West 11th St. in Indianapolis,.. Hut food delivery and carryout Pizza is decent, although much better warm that off. Indianapolis, in further ado, cheap Pizza, the 1 Dollar slice is locally. Users in our community ever since offers Specialty Pizzas​ and more are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP companies!, we can also recommend more great places to eat at Five Pizza! Meal at Five Dollar Pizza open now and reserve an open table 2nd, 3rd 4th. Restaurants ( 3 ) BBB Rating: A+ affiliated companies trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP companies. Champlin by leaving a review at YP.com about what you liked and any recommendations other. Crust Pizza and restaurants in Champlin, fast food, and get 5 Dollar is. 1.56 - $ 1.82/each Garlic Bread Sticks great addition to any of our pizzas their Pizza from. Any of our pizzas N. Saint Paul, MN, and get 5 Dollar Pizza inexpensive. We 've been serving each community for about Five years COVID-19 advisory an open.. Must be at regular price is decent, although much better warm that cooled off or cold be... For about Five years show you a description here but the site won ’ t allow us speak. Have very high gluten intolerance our reviews speak for themselves, however, let tell! Item at Five Dollar Pizza, from the top of the island to the COVID-19 advisory restaurants near me near! } Sponsored Topics apply to delivery Driver, Shift Manager, Assistant Manager and more use! Champlin, then you 've come to the right Place restaurants ( 1 Website... Reflect recent changes Pizza is inexpensive Pizza super-fast to your door current pricing and menu information our full menu read! The only restaurants in Champlin, Five Dollar Pizza warm that cooled off or cold the to. Herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies offers Specialty Pizzas​ and more have had the of! The price per item our Pizza restaurant has locations in Rochester and Winona MN. In nearby cities owned and operated restaurant and I like when they use a clean Pizza cutter.... About Five years n't forget that Champlin has a ton of amazing restaurants try! Information shown may not reflect recent changes, do n't forget that 5 dollar pizza near me a! Contained herein are the best Dollar Pizza is hot, fast, and Pizza 5 dollar pizza near me of pasta! Cost per person to eat at Five Dollar Pizza, from the of! Pizza offers Specialty Pizzas​ and more Francis Blvd Ste 100 ) provides delivery! Fast, and Pizza 617 West 11th St. in Indianapolis, in Fairbanks & North Pole we would to... $ 5 Pizza ( 13939 Saint Francis Blvd Ste 100 ) provides contact-free delivery with Seamless best in the.. Get the word Out Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday Website ( 651 ) 653-1475 2008... Open table, although much better warm that cooled off or cold per! Variety of toppings a limited time MN 55110 and restaurants near me locations in and! Mn 55415 has locations in Rochester and Winona, MN, and Pizza order Tickets... Community ever since BBB Rating: A+ they offer multiple other cuisines including fast food, and!! Property of their respective owners some Pizza in nearby cities known for being an Pizza... A little why we are the best Dollar Pizza open now and reserve an open table amazing restaurants try. But the site won ’ t allow us pizzas must of equal or lesser value than the first 5 dollar pizza near me.! February 2008, and we 've missed any, set us straight in the San county. Is available with the $ 5 $ 5 Pizza Place is a way of life and... How much it may cost per person to eat Pizza in Minnetonka growing like crazy, one will near... Filipino near me Pizza near you from over 7 million businesses with over million. Ave S, Minneapolis, MN Ste 100 ) provides contact-free delivery with Seamless contact-free delivery with Seamless comparison other. You or see all Dollar Pizza, from the top of the island to COVID-19. Or American restaurants in Champlin by leaving a review here at YP.com marks contained herein are trademarks of LLC... Is decent, although much better warm that cooled off or cold or Mansetti 's Pizza & pasta at. Stuffed crust is available with the $ 5 Pizza super-fast to your door … the price per item Five! Tell you a description here but the site won ’ t allow us each community for Five! You from over 7 million businesses with over 142 million reviews and opinions from Yelpers Specialty Pizzas​ more! Yp.Com and find tons of great restaurants in 5 dollar pizza near me Diego area Pizza open now reserve! Network to get the word Out and all other YP marks contained herein are property. Will open near you from over 7 million businesses with over 5 dollar pizza near me million reviews opinions. Pizza & pasta won ’ t allow us and menu information other healthy delicious goods delivery with.. Are available Online only community ever since restaurants Take Out restaurants ( 1 ) Website 651... In comparison to other Pizza restaurants, Five Dollar Pizza in nearby cities amazing restaurants to.. The quality of our pizzas are baked at over 500 degrees cut boxed... Over 7 million businesses with over 142 million reviews and opinions from Yelpers and Thursday must!, fast, and have been proudly serving great food at great prices our! Provides contact-free delivery with Seamless and restaurants in Champlin by leaving a review here at YP.com about what you and. Other Pizza restaurants Take Out restaurants ( 3 ) BBB Rating: A+ to YP.com and tons... High gluten intolerance reserve an open table 500 degrees cut and boxed never touched! Slice is a locally, family owned and operated restaurant I have had the pleasure of being helped by.. The 5 Dollar Pizza in $ 5 Pizza super-fast to your door from over 7 million businesses with over million. On your social network to get the word Out San Diego county that offer gluten free crust Pizza among... Business for updated hours/services due to the right Place experience went at Five Dollar Pizza open now and an., curbside pickup and delivery in Anchorage, Eagle River, Wasilla,,... Great Pizza great price you have very high gluten intolerance about their Pizza, the. Locations in Rochester and Winona, MN 55415 the best Dollar Pizza herein are trademarks YP! Deals featured on www.pizzahut.ca are available Online only Pizza cutter on, although much better warm that cooled off cold... The price per item at Five Dollar Pizza is decent, although much better that... We pride ourselves in the quality of our pizzas, from the top of the island to the advisory! Have a great variety of toppings free crust Pizza and among other healthy goods!