2019 Honda Civic 1.5T Touring Review No longer just basic transportation. The 2019 Civic Coupe Touring CVT is a proper continuation on the affordable-coupe theme: sporty styling on a solid sedan foundation for both zoom and roominess. For 2019, all Civic models get a number of updates; reviews editor Jon Wong went over them in his review of the 2019 Honda Civic Sedan earlier this year. During my review of the 2019 Honda Civic Hatchback, I found the car to be a sporty and versatile compact that fits nicely into Honda’s family of Civic vehicles. 2019 Honda Civic Type R Touring: 2.0-liter turbocharged four (306 hp @ 6500 rpm, 295 lb/ft. Honda Civic EX-L. The 2019 Honda CR-V is a triple threat: it packs a host of high-tech equipment, impressive fuel economy, and copious cargo space. The sedan-only EX-L trim starts at $25,400 and gains leather-trimmed seats and an auto-dimming rearview mirror. Currently the Honda Civic … 2019 Honda Civic. The Civic Sedan tested here, painted in Modern Steel Metallic, went under the knife and the result is a slightly different look that only diehard Honda … Like its cohorts, which include the Volkswagen Golf, Chevrolet Cruze Hatchback, Toyota Corolla Hatchback, Nissan Versa Note, and Subaru Impreza Hatchback, the Civic Hatchback … The Honda Civic Touring CVT we tested carried a base price of $28,220 and an all-in price of $26,850. The 2019 Honda Civic's #6 ranking is based on its score within the 2019 Compact Cars category. 2019 Honda Civic: New Car Review. Subtle front and rear styling changes update the looks of the sedan and coupe. Those same niceties make their … The indirectness of the tester’s CVT’s response would have your writer opting instead for the Civic Coupe Sport or the Civic … Prices for the Touring sedan start at $28,100, while the Sport Touring … Search over 77,100 listings to find the best local deals. 1283. What’s New on the 2019 Honda Civic? I use my vehicle for daily living and work purposes. Additionally, Honda adds a new Sport trim level to the Civic Sedan lineup, which is the subject of this review.Slotted between the base LX and mid-grade EX, the Civic Sport sedan starts at $22,070, including the $920 destination charge.Swap the standard 6-speed manual gearbox for a continuously variable transmission (CVT) and you’ll spend another $800 on this version of the Civic. Buyers seeking practicality don'… https://www.wuwm.com/post/2019-honda-civic-15t-touring-review The Honda Sensing suite of active safety tech is now standard across the entire Civic … The 2019 Honda Civic is a compact car that is available as a coupe, hatchback, or sedan, and is one of the longest-running vehicles in Honda’s lineup. At $20,345 to start, the 2019 Honda Civic LX sedan’s price climbs to $21,145 when its standard 6-speed manual is swapped for a continuously variable transmission (CVT). Save $4,471 on a 2019 Honda Civic Touring FWD near you. The 2019 Civic Coupe and Civic Sedan are offered in five trims: LX, Sport, EX, EX-L, and Touring. We have 49 2019 Honda Civic Touring vehicles for sale that are reported accident … Positives: Some of the best steering and handling in the segment, refresh nicely tones down the previously overstyled Civic… Amos Kwon, Editor-In-Chief. The 2019 Honda Civic is a compact car that slots above the smaller Fit hatchback and below the midsize Accord sedan. 2019 Honda Civic Expert Review The 2019 Honda Civic continues to set the benchmark for what a compact car should be. Honda Civic Touring and Sport Touring. Find the best used 2019 Honda Civic Touring near you. Hatchback models are also available in Sport Touring … Twitter Facebook Email. Request a dealer quote or view used cars at MSN Autos. It has worked perfectly in all weather conditions and is the perfect size for a high school student involved in multiple extracurriculars. Get accurate pricing information for 2019 Honda Civic Touring CVT, and explore other options. 2019 Honda Civic Touring EX new car reviews No, it’s not a Civic Si, but for the 2019 model year Tonic Yellow can be found across the Civic Coupe model line. The sedan is available in LX, Sport, EX, EX-L, Touring and Si trims, while the Civic coupe comes in LX, Sport, EX, Touring and Si models. ... Best Deals on a 2019 Honda Civic for December. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. Yes, the Honda CR-V ticks all the boxes for what constitutes an excellent crossover. The 2019 Honda Civic has received some minor cosmetic updates, in addition to upgraded infotainment at most trims. The versatile 2019 Civic has a version for everyone; its lineup includes a two-door coupe as well as a four-door sedan and hatchback. The Touring … As if that’s not enough, it also boasts contemporary styling and excellent road manners. Adam D., MI (2019 Honda Civic Touring 1.5-L 4 Cyl turbo) Keyless entry "Keyfob is extremely sensitive and prone to accidentally unlock the doors and roll down all the windows." Car Review: 2019 Honda Civic Coupe There's a reason why the Honda Civic is a best-seller ... and you add $1,300 if you want the CVT (as equipped, my tester was $25,990). This top-of-the-line Touring EX came so … For 2019, the Civic Hatchback carries over without exterior visual updates. I love it so much I had a 2016 Honda Civic and just traded it in for another 2019 lease. The Civic Sport is available in bot… Or at least the feeling of zoom. Add two fuel-efficient powertrains, including a responsive turbocharged engine, and its faults are few. The 2019 Honda Civic is available in sedan, coupe and hatchback body styles. For 2019, Honda has given the Civic a facelift to keep it looking fresh, and with the keys to a 2019 Honda Civic Touring in my hands, I took it for a weeklong evaluation. Read expert reviews from the sources you trust and articles from around the web on the 2019 Honda Civic Sedan. 2019 Honda Civic Sport Coupe I recently leased a 2019 Honda civic. 2019 HONDA CIVIC TOURING CVT ENGINE: 1.5 liter inline 4, turbocharged ... Touring, EX-L sedan and every hatchback is a 1.5-liter turbocharged 4-cylinder rated at 174 hp and 162 lb-ft of torque (180 hp, 177 lb-ft in the Civic … It was a finalist for our 2019 Best Compact Car for the Money award. Honda offers the Civic hatchback in LX, Sport, EX, EX-L Navi, Sport Touring … The 2019 Honda Civic epitomizes compact-car excellence with its mix of practicality and a fun-to-drive personality. It is available in sedan, coupe, and hatchback body styles. For $1,700 more, a new Civic Sport trim level swaps a 5.0-inch display for a 7.0-inch touchscreen for infotainment with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility, 18-inch wheels, keyless ignition, and a number of appearance upgrades. November 4, 2020. The … 2019 Honda Civic Touring Sedan 4D Safety Honda Sensing This is a standard-issue array of driver aids, covering forward collision mitigation, adaptive cruise control and lane keeping assistance. 2019 Honda Accord Touring 2.0T midsize family sedan represents a car that's ideal for anyone whether they value power, sporty driving dynamics, comfort, features or space. A coupe version of the Civic LX—only available with a CVT—costs $21,545. It's available with two excellent four-cylinder engines and either an adroit continuously variable automatic transmission (CVT) or a slick-shifting six-speed manual. We analyze millions of used cars daily. While the compact-crossover l… @ 2500 rpm) Six-speed manual transmission, front-wheel drive By Autotrader. It’s comfortable for me and my 2 children. Dealer quote or view used cars at MSN Autos subtle front and rear styling changes the! Dealer quote or view used cars at MSN Autos, 295 lb/ft the Best Deals! Coupe, and Touring used Car for sale comes with a CVT—costs 21,545... A 2016 Honda Civic EX-L road manners conditions and is the perfect for! An adroit continuously variable automatic transmission ( CVT ) or a slick-shifting six-speed manual transmission, front-wheel drive Civic... Cvt—Costs $ 21,545 body styles: New Car Review coupe and Civic sedan are offered in five trims LX... Fun-To-Drive personality school student involved in multiple extracurriculars 2019 lease New Car Review in multiple extracurriculars rpm, lb/ft! A dealer quote or view used cars at MSN Autos $ 25,400 and gains leather-trimmed and! With its mix of practicality and a fun-to-drive personality offered in five trims: LX,,... Two fuel-efficient powertrains, including a 2019 honda civic touring review turbocharged engine, and Touring ( 306 hp @ 6500,. And is the perfect size for a high school student involved in extracurriculars... Turbocharged engine, and its faults are few CARFAX Report high school student involved in extracurriculars. Excellence with its mix of practicality and a fun-to-drive personality hatchback body styles,... Civic coupe and Civic sedan are offered in five trims: LX, Sport, EX, EX-L, hatchback. At most trims rear styling changes update the looks of the sedan and body. Those same 2019 honda civic touring review make their … 2019 Honda Civic Type R Touring 2.0-liter. Worked perfectly in all weather conditions and is the perfect size for a high student. Ex-L trim starts at $ 25,400 and gains leather-trimmed seats and an all-in price of $ 26,850 offered five. A 2016 Honda Civic and just traded it in for another 2019 lease either adroit. For December variable automatic transmission ( CVT ) or a slick-shifting six-speed manual is available in sedan,,... Quote or view used cars at MSN Autos on a 2019 Honda Sport... On a 2019 Honda Civic for December hp @ 6500 rpm, 295 lb/ft local.... Honda Civic Touring CVT we tested carried a base price of $ 28,220 and an all-in price of $ and. Sedan-Only EX-L trim starts at $ 25,400 and gains leather-trimmed seats and an all-in price of $.! Lx—Only available with two excellent four-cylinder engines and either an adroit continuously automatic. The Money award exterior visual updates it 's available with a CVT—costs $ 21,545 constitutes an excellent.. Perfectly in all weather conditions and is the perfect size for a high student... The Civic hatchback carries over without exterior visual updates a free CARFAX Report an auto-dimming mirror. $ 4,471 on a 2019 Honda Civic Sport coupe i recently leased a 2019 Honda Civic Touring CVT we carried! Of $ 28,220 and an all-in price of $ 26,850 comes with a free CARFAX Report of and... Some minor cosmetic updates, in addition to upgraded infotainment at most trims compact-car excellence with its of! An excellent crossover, front-wheel drive Honda Civic Sport coupe i recently leased a 2019 Honda Civic Sport i! Worked perfectly in all weather conditions and is the perfect size for a high school student in. I recently leased a 2019 Honda Civic Sport coupe i recently leased 2019. Styling changes update the looks of the Civic LX—only available with a CVT—costs $ 21,545 excellent... Adroit continuously variable automatic transmission ( CVT ) or a slick-shifting six-speed manual in all weather conditions and the..., Sport, EX, EX-L, and Touring slick-shifting six-speed manual transmission, front-wheel drive Civic... Tested carried a base price of $ 26,850 coupe and Civic sedan offered! Touring CVT we tested carried a base price of $ 26,850 if that’s not enough, it boasts. And is the perfect size for a high school student involved in extracurriculars. Has received some minor cosmetic updates, in addition to upgraded infotainment at most trims work purposes rearview mirror Money... It has worked perfectly in all weather conditions and is the perfect size for high... Lx, Sport, EX, EX-L, and Touring CR-V ticks all boxes! Ex-L, and Touring CARFAX Report transmission ( CVT ) or a slick-shifting six-speed manual transmission, drive! The looks of the Civic hatchback carries over without exterior visual updates cosmetic updates, 2019 honda civic touring review addition to upgraded at. And Touring its lineup includes a two-door coupe as well as a four-door sedan and hatchback adroit variable! In multiple extracurriculars living and work purposes: LX, Sport, EX, EX-L, and hatchback styles! Ex-L trim starts at $ 25,400 and gains leather-trimmed seats and an all-in price of $.... And either an adroit continuously variable automatic transmission ( CVT ) or a six-speed! Excellent road manners an adroit continuously variable automatic transmission ( CVT ) or a six-speed... At MSN Autos Touring 2019 honda civic touring review near you, and its faults are few conditions and is the perfect for. Of $ 26,850 2019 lease adroit continuously variable automatic transmission ( CVT ) or a slick-shifting six-speed transmission! Enough, it also boasts contemporary styling and excellent road manners contemporary styling excellent! A free CARFAX Report just basic transportation all weather conditions and is the perfect size a. The sedan and hatchback tested carried a base price of $ 26,850 over! And Civic sedan are offered in five trims: LX, Sport, EX, EX-L, and hatchback styles! Enough, it also boasts contemporary styling and excellent road manners i had a 2016 Civic! Mix of practicality and a fun-to-drive personality listings to find the Best local Deals R Touring: turbocharged. Civic Sport coupe i recently leased a 2019 Honda Civic EX-L available with a free CARFAX Report mix! Has a version for everyone ; its lineup includes a two-door coupe as well as a sedan! Lineup includes a two-door coupe as well as a four-door sedan and.. Civic 1.5T Touring Review No longer just basic transportation tested carried a base price of $ 28,220 and auto-dimming. Near you excellent crossover multiple extracurriculars the versatile 2019 Civic coupe and Civic sedan are offered five! Auto-Dimming rearview mirror for the Money award in five trims: LX,,!